Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats
race: Arrancar

Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:11 pm

He realized he didn't heard any sound of impact besides the one from balas hitting each other exploding and tracked kueshi movement in the last moment, raising his hand to block it with the energy sword like, holding the attack for a few seconds as he faced kueshi. "It wasn't a bad surprise in the end..." he said grinning to him as Kueshi blade sinked into the beam, making it glow hard before exploding and striking both of them, pushing them some steps away from each other. The explosion made the burns on his chest that had just started to close a little with his regeneration go back to the same, causing it to take longer than it would as it just restarted, also making him growl in pain as it was still too sensitive when he got hit by the explosion. He was knelt, breathing hard while looking forward, waiting for the smoke that was still left to dissipate. "I know you're there" he said standing and waiting for the shinigami response.
nº of beams 0
bregen 2
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats
race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 pm

After the explosion, Kueshi took a quick check of inventory. Limbs, check; mild burning sensation, probable third degree on arms and hands as well as one side of his face. Kueshi grinned to himself as he heard the espada's taunt. Kueshi threw up a wall of fire from his sword. The wall of fire balanced itself between where Makenshi and Kueshi's reiatsu met each other.

Kueshi rushed towards the flame wall, it moved inwards. He used simple math to tell how far he was from Makenshi, it was twice as far as the wall of fire approximately. He stopped about ten feet from the fire, twenty from Makenshi, and fired a 'Faiaboru' fireball through it towards Makenshi, leaving the shield up to disguise his exact location. Hopefully the surprise attack through the wall of fire only ten feet from Makenshi would catch him off guard enough to cause some damage.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:38 pm

His regeneration started to cover his wounds, again, with a very thin layer of energy. He expected kueshi to come to him when he saw the fireball coming in his direction "I wont fall like that" he shout as he swung his arm as if he tried cut the air diagonally with his hand, leaving a beam staying there in the air to block the fireball before he used his sonido, retreating some steps behind in order to get way from the explosion.
bregen 3
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:53 pm

The fireball exploded outwards around fifteen feet. It was enough to make Kueshi's shield double in size from the heat. Kueshi adjusted his reiatsu so that the shield would fly over to the left and become a wave of fire, circling around behind Makenshi. While it did this, Kueshi re-activated Nensho Ken. His sword burst into flames, coming to a length of eight feet from the sword's guard. By the time the wave of fire was about three feet from Makenshi's shoulder, directly to Makenshi's right side, Kueshi used Shunpo to put himself to Makenshi's left about six feet away and took a classic kendo stylized strike, one foot forward and a slash down directed towards what would hopefully be Makenshi's back. The wave of fire would then fly in towards Makenshi from the opposite side.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Angry filled up Makenshi eyes as he saw Kueshi making what looked like a wave of fire moving to his direction. All that fire thing was becoming a burden already "don't dare to touch El Rey del Ciel" he finished saying it just as the fire wave and Kueshi were about to strike him, making the fire wave start to circle around the large energy pillar like a fire tornado that totally enveloped him in a second, releasing a great amount of reiatsu, mixing the both red from the fire and the pure white from his reiatsu before it turn totally white dissipating the fire as the pillar enlarged. A large creature silhouette started to take shape inside of that resembling a dragon, been of the double size of normal human with wings coming from the back of his large trunk, with a long flat tail and arms and legs with strong sharp claws standing there following Kueshi with his eyes. As the energy ceased showing the large white creature standing, again a great flash light this time coming from makenshi eyes filled everything around with a strong blinding light, before starting to focus some energy at the tip of one of his claws.
____
blinding flash duration 1
nº of beams 0
bregen cd 4
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Kueshi couldn't help but notice he had been out done. To think that his opponent was just now showing this form and Kueshi had been going all out for a while now. Kueshi knew there was nothing more he could do. "I forfeit Makenshi, you have outdone me." Kueshi said outloud. He de-activated his Bankai and returned his Zanpakuto to it's sheath. "It is your decision to do with me as you please. Good luck with the rest of the tournament, dont make this loss of mine for naught."
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Realizing the sudden change of kueshi as he sheathed his zampakuto back Makenshi lowered his paw, making the energy in his claw slowly fade away while falling back and resting on it four paws seeming disappointed to hear those words as that person just forced him to go all out while looking to the shinigami condition he sure was going tired and makenshi had just released his true form, recovering from his last attacks again "...ok then....... but next time forfeit won't be an option you know" he said grinning, showing some of his sharp teeth while staring at Kueshi.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Kueshi grinned at Makenshi. "I know. But after this tournament, I walk away knowing the power of el primero espada." Kueshi turned away from Makenshi and waved to him. "Thank you for showing me the gap in between us, I will do my best to fill it and beat you the next time we fight."

Kueshi walked away, his red jacket eaten up at the bottom showing his captain's robes underneath high enough to see the second squad symbol on the back of it. Kueshi walked away from this tournament with mild burns. If it were anything other than a tournament, he would probably be dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2