Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats
race: Shinigami

Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. Empty
PostSubject: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:36 am

Kueshi entered a coliseum somewhere in Italy. It was broken down and decrepit, but the stone and wood held it's shape. Roman style pillars were placed every thirty to fifty feet along the arena's floor, ranging from maintaining their shape to being worn down and broken. He had recieved an invitation to a tournament inviting the most powerful spirits on the planet no matter which realm or origin they were from. He was told that he would meet his opponent Makenshi here to fight. "Are you here yet? or is it time for me to start preperations?" Kueshi said outloud, waiting for Makenshi to reveal himself. Kueshi was being serious for once, he drew his zanpakuto and didn't drink anything. Kueshi put himself in a defensive position ready to dodge or parry a blow from any direction.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats
race: Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:07 am

Makenshi had arrived early at the coliseum after receiving his invitation to join the tournament, being tempted to find strong opponents in it. He was leaning against one of the pillars almost in some kind of trance when he noticed a presence starting to approach and then heard someone asking for him. "Im here, about time already" he answered walking out from the pillar, still hiding away his reiatsu, and going to the center of the arena while taking a better look at his opponent, a shinigami, a captain as it seemed be "Why the rush, holding your zampakuto like that. You're really not the kind that like talking right?" he said before stopping and standing some feets aways in front of him, while waiting for the shinigami reply or move.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Kueshi grinned at his enemy. "You may call me Kueshi if you please, that is my name." He was smiling but his eyes were dead serious. "I am quite partial to talking most of the time, but it would seem that we are both here for something more than talking. How would you like to start out? We could begin by sparring or we could go ahead and escalate this as far as you want."
Kueshi kept both of his hands on his zanpakuto and his eyes locked on his opponent waiting for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:53 am

Makenshi crossed his arms as he listened the shinigami complain at least he doesn't seem the kind that likes to use silly tricks he thought before replying to him "Kueshi... a rather interesting name, by the way i'm Makenshi" he said performing a small bow to him "As far as i want? i start to really like you, but lets get it started then" he raised his right hand pointing it forward to the shinigami before charging and shooting a cero from his forefinger like a heavy gun shot.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Kueshi grinned at Makenshi's words. As soon as Makenshi started charging his cero, Kueshi used shunpo to place himself at the enemy's left flank. Kueshi drew his sword and made a drawing strike upwards across makenshi's arm and shoulder hoping to cripple his off hand. Kueshi held his ground ready for the enemy to counter or dodge his attack, but he had the time advantage since he was on the enemy's left and his sword was already drawn.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:24 pm

So hes fast... not a great deal thought "Control yourself, and let others do what they will, thats my motto" he said hardening his self with hierro, makenshi stopped and grabbed the zampakuto blade with his left hand, holding it extremely tight and pushing it down while supporting his weight over it and it started to make a small cut on his palm letting some blood start to flow at the zampakuto blade, trying to hit a high kick at the shinigami left side aiming for his head in order to unbalance him.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:40 pm

'hahaha you did exactly what I wanted.' Kueshi thought to himself as Makenshi grabbed his blade. " Nensho Fu, Rippingu To Kogasu!" The blade became limp as Makenshi went to balance himself on it and became fire hot. Makenshi didn't have anything to balance his weight on and would likely end up on the ground. Kueshi jumped into the air pulling his Zanpakuto with him. It would likely rip out a chunk of Makenshi's hand since his Zanpakuto's shikai is a blazing hot whip covered in hooks smaller than the eye can see. The hooks were only deep enough to rip off skin so that if the enemy tried to use leverage to his advantage he would more often than not just lose a layer of skin.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:58 pm

As he noticed the shinigami words he used his fast sonido to get some distance from whatever would happen next as the zampakuto started to change itself into a strange fire like whip.
"Thats all? that whip? get serious, i'm way too fast for that while in this state he said reaching his back while a large long sword appeared hanging there before drawing and swinging it around waiting for the shinigami move as he just jumped in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:16 pm

"Do not underestimate something so simple my friend." Kueshi held his left hand towards his opponent while he was in the air as he caught his balance and hit the ground. As he hit he whispered under his breath: "Hado 88: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho" A chain of yellow electrical energy quickly twisted and wound its way towards Makenshi. Kueshi placed himself back in his normal defensive stance ready to parry or dodge an attack thrown at him by his opponent, who he was finding to verry cunning and intuitive.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Makenshi raised his sword straight forward with his right hand while fastly charging another cero with his left hand while resting it along its blade, before running and moving forward the center of the blast while shooting it, trying to make his way through it while been hit by some of the electrical shocks inside of it, opening light wounds like small cuts all over hes body before reaching the shinigami and try to directly stab him on his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Kueshi took the remainder of the cero that was left over after his hado. It chewed through part of Kueshi's jacket and left burn marks on his arms and face but did no lasting damage as his hado had taken the bulk of the attack. Makenshi's sword was on the right track but Kueshi ducked under the blow and rolled between Makenshi's legs. Kueshi spoke: "Kasai no furaito." His zanpakuto whip appeared to disintegrate into hundreds of tiny wires which moved around and up Makenshi's legs begining to entangle him.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:23 am

Quite a dangerous thing for sure those wires, but as long as i reach him there will be no problem he turned around bringing his sword next to his body as the whole wires started to try wrap around him, before swinging and rotating it, slashing his sword forward up and down, trying to avoid the wires and reach Kueshi while wrapping some of them in the blade of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Avoiding Makenshi while his legs were bound was easy enough. Kueshi used shunpo to move around behind him. The wires twisted and turned their way to form a sphere around Makenshi leaving only two and three inch holes except for a hole in the back that was just barely Makenshi's shoulder length. The sphere was about a foot from his head and three feet from any side. Kueshi stood Makenshi's sword distance away from the hole so that if he took a swing it would fall short and if he moved forward and took a swing Kueshi could move back. "Is this the end of you Makenshi?" Kueshi glared into the hole uncaring what Makenshi's fate would be unless he showed some real power now.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Makenshi finally let a small smile take place at his serious face after been caught almost totally wrapped in the wires and his opponent dodged and enjoyed his self watching him. He let his sword go away from his hand, while it started to disappear again as it fell he spoke "my turn now... Curva la Luz" making a huge pillar blast of reiatsu take place around him and his sword, breaking free from the wires and pushing the captain away, before the two pillars join together merging in one. As the light started to fade a half dragon like being of white scales, appeared standing with his arms crossed, not resembling nothing from the thin and skinny being from before, except for two horns coming out from his fore head pointing back with no sign at all of the previous wounds on his body.
"Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Kueshi grinned and thought to himself 'good good i was starting to think that was all that you had to you... nice resurreccion, lets see how it fares.' Kueshi placed himself at a fair distance from Makenshi and spoke softly "Hoippo Furaito." The strands that Makenshi had managed to blow away from themselves all sped towards Kueshi's location and made a thick chord about an inch thick. It floated in the air in front of Kueshi ready to block an oncoming attack from Makenshi. From behind the length of zan-metal Kueshi called out: "Show me what you can do with that pretty new set of armor Makenshi"
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:32 am

"Sure..." he answered back to him, before raising his left arm forward in the air pointing his hand to him and then letting a white energy beam slowly come out of it, like it flowed out from his hand, while it started to wind in the air in front of him like a thick energy rope of 3.9 in, that suddenly began to fly toward, aiming for the shinigami just as a vicious snake.

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Kueshi moved his hoippo furaito into the path of the beam in an attempt to block it. The zanpakuto had positioned itself so that it formed a spiral shield about a foot and a half wide. If it were to break through it would be aimed straight for Kueshi's shoulder. Kueshi was curious as to what exactly this beam of energy would do against his shikai, but he wanted to be careful not to die so he was ready to move out of the way if it broke through. "interesting..." Kueshi whispered under his breath as the snaking light moved for him.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:06 am

It won't matter, even if he manage to block it the explosion will still do some damage at that distance so... lets just play a little more... he thought as he started to charge some energy accumulating it at his right hand looking like a small ball while waving his left hand in the air and dividing the beam in two, going into separate ways just before reaching the shield and making them start to move fastly in random ways around him for some seconds before finally trying to strike the shinigami at the same time.

------------------------------------
Nº of beams 2
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:39 am

Kueshi noticed Makenshi's ropes splitting and flying towards him. He used Shunpo to circle around behind Makenshi's left side and yells loudly "SHAKKAHO!" as he passes by and then continues to follow around opposite to Makenshi's beams. A blast of red fire flies from Kueshi's hand straight towards Makenshi's left foot. Behind Makenshi, Kueshi's Zanpakuto is seperating back into it's previous state of thin threads and spreads themselves out a decent amount so that Makenshi doesn't break through all of them at once. Kueshi grins at Makenshi and stares blankly towards him.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:14 am

He moved turning around after been hit by the shinigami kido that burned his foot, destroying his boots and burning the left leg of his pants until his tight.
Pain is a good thing LET ME SHOW YOU !! he said angry as both energy beams started to divide into two before approaching them, three of them striking at the enemy threads exploding and loosening them, making a opening for some seconds for the last one pass through it while suddenly a huge blinding flash filled the whole place coming from his right hand making the shinigami lose his track of what was happening around him as he was hit by the energy beam, like a fast lance that exploded as it reached him.
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Kueshi was blown back by the explosion. It tore a hole in his robes and his jacket on the right side of his chest. Kueshi started to recover from the flash of light Makenshi blinded him with. Kueshi was bleeding a little, but the heat of the explosion itself and the lack of shrapnel caused the wound to cauterize and scar over. "You will regret that move. Pain... Makenshi, you don't know pain yet." Kueshi pulled the threads of his Zanpakuto in towards Makenshi from behind him. They moved in randomly drawing lines in the air from one direction or another towards Makenshi, but concentrations were focused on Makenshi's right shoulder. Kueshi put himself in a stance so that he could block a barrage of Makenshi's beams using Bakudo.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:54 am

As the energy ball around his left hand was now big as a soccer ball he punched his fist with it in the air making it double its size before it exploded into twenty small energy balls like balas that spread around them, five on each direction around them, before he with a fast move of his right hand create another energy beam as he slashed the air downward with his hand in a straight line, not moving or winding like the other one, then grabbed and used it like a sword defending his self against the incoming wires that tried to enclose him again.
_________
fireworks cooldown 3
blinding flash cooldown 4
hardnsharp duration 2
nº of beams 1
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Kueshi was weary of the balls of energy surrounding him, but found himself focusing on his opponent. "A sword fight is it? Fine. Ban... KAI!" The threads that flew towards Makenshi simply vanished into flame. Fire burst from the ground around Kueshi's feet. When the fire subsided he was holding a blade glowing white from the heat coming off of it. Kueshi had to adjust himself some due to the power of his own bankai, his reiatsu was dense so much that it strained his own breathing. If it kept on too long it would actually kill him.
Kueshi's sword burst into flame and he swung in the direction of his opponent from ten sword lengths away. The flames from his sword lept out towards Makenshi's chest, glowing white hot. They were so hot that it could cause second degree burns from three feet away.

______
Bankai: Nensho Fu Armageddon turn one.
Nensho Ken active. 'Slices' fired one.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:19 pm

He was really concentrated in defending his self against those wires to not end up caught by them again, when all them dissipated in flames, he ended caught by surprise by the shinigami attack, he couldn't imagine that hes zampakuto could change to something so different from before like that, been seriously hit by the flames before retreating some steps behind heavy breathing as his hand rested against the burns over his chest murmuring some words "Blanc Regen" he said looking to kueshi as thin white strings of energy started to come out waving from inside his wounds and all the balas flew at the shinigami at the same time.
nº of beams 1
blanc regen 1
OC: those balas are much like heavy punches
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:40 pm

Kueshi jumped over the wave of ballas that approached him from his sides. Makenshi had covered him dodging from any side except up from what he had noticed. As Kueshi flew threw the air he noticed that Makenshi was trying to heal his wounds with some strange spell and was hopefully sidetracked. He smiled to himself thinking 'I may have this.' He made a forward roll in the air to build up the momentum of his swing. As he reached Makenshi, he brought down his blade straight towards Makenshi's right shoulder in an attempt to literally sever his arm from his body. If Kueshi's timing was right, he could beat Makenshi. If it wasn't, he may have just put himself directly in harm's way. Kueshi's blade was still burning white hot, any wound from it wouldn't bleed a lot, but it sure would hurt like hell. The blade could cut through skin like a dagger through a tub of lard.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.   Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament: Makenshi Vs. Kueshi.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next