Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats
race: Shinigami

Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin Empty
PostSubject: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:45 pm

Field of battle:

During midday anyone would feel the heat coursing through the area there were no trees no plants hell no green to even speak of here. It as dirt and rocks that surrounded this hollow place the ground was littered with boulders of different sizes and shapes a small creek ran through the middle of this soon to be battlefield yet it took no noticed of that. The area itself was about four hundred yards wide and about five hundred yards wide while being surrounded by mountains it was like a cage made for a giant beast of some kind and today this cage would most likely be broken as two combatants were prepared to fight to the death. The wind howled through the area creating a sharp whistling sound as it went by it sounded like the shriek of a woman scared to death or in pain one would think the noise could be quite dreary although not many could stop the wind.

Tsuna's arrival...

It was now that a figure descended from the air and onto this rocky plain and looked upon it boredly he wondered if he would get a boring opponent or someone fun. This man was Tsuna the Captain of the Kido Corps well soon to be Ex captain after all he was going rogue as they liked to call it, this thought brought a small smile to his lips while he surveyed the field. This field he thought was quite annoying although it had water it was lacking life to go with it rocks and dirt were so well boring he thought to himself he was rather tired of the scenery already he had to admit as well. He sat upon one of the boulders in a relaxed fashion the blade upon his back quivering he knew Jigoku wanted a good fight already but his opponent was not here yet so he couldn't let her play. He reached into his clothes and pulled out a brightly wrapped piece of candy which he deftly twirled out of the wrapper and popped it into his mouth it was sweet and sour combined how nice he thought to himself.

Tsuna's body was not shaped at all like a man's it was like an hourglass body for him, if seen from behind one could easily believe he were a woman. His body was slim and under the clothes seemed thin to most he would appear physically weak and compared to some this would be true, but compared to the average person it was far from true. Under his clothes he hid a body that held not a trace of fat just a mass of pure muscle but as I said before he was slim, his long dark brown hair fell in small waves covering his left eye as always. His right eye as was visible was a bright green like leaves in the spring his left eye hidden behind his dark brown hair was a dark blue almost purple color. The skin that was visible was a pale white not to the color of snow but it was about as close as one could get without becoming an albino though he was pale it suited him one would think if they saw him now. Instead of the usual attire of a shinigami Captain's robe he wore a dark green Chinese imperial robe laced with gold, his pants were merely black cotton usually meant to practice martial arts in but they were his everyday pants. His feet oddly enough were bare as he found shoes of any kind to be bothersome messing up one's balance and making them reliant on them.

A loud crunch could be heard from Tsuna's mouth as he destroyed the candy that lay within his mouth he was never one to wait for the candy to dissolve. About now Tsuna hopped off the rock he had been sitting on and began to stretch his body starting with a simple toe touch and moving on to other stretches like the splits he had to limber up or else he wouldn't be able to fight very well he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats
race: Arrancar

PostSubject: Battle for a Box   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Xenmar, the right hand to Sin, the Cero Espada... this title may make people think he's arrogant and power lusting. However those same people may think differently if they knew what he was doing now. He was contemplating a box, or rather what materials to use to make a decent box. Recently his mind has been preoccupied with containment and studying of an adaptive sort, and so the idea of a box came to mind.

While wondering around the dimly lit castle he finally decided.

'I can't create a suitable box here, well not entirely. I can reinforce it here, but I need decent materials from else wear. Hmm.. a random treeless area should do, there's a lot of that after all.' he thought then opened a Garganta to random location.

He arrived through the Garganta in a rather large area then shielded his orange and blue eyes from the bright light for a moment. The area was about four hundred yards wide and about five hundred yards long with rocks of various sizes inside the perimeter. The area was surrounded by mountains, it was like a cage made for a giant beast of some kind and today this cage would most likely be broken by the time his gathering was done.

Xenmar looked around, his red cape-like hair swaying in the breeze along with his silver Uwagi, the split gold kanji glittering in the sunlight.

Now's time to -” The Espada stopped in mid sentence when he noticed a girly figure in the area.

If you don't mind I'm looking for material to forge a nefarious box!” Xenmar yelled across the a field. After a few moments he added “You'll be in my way girl. I kindly require you to move, don't make force necessary.” He ran a hand across his bangs.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Tsuna of course noticed the man as he exited from the garganta he was sure the man was an arrancar for sure and from the level of his Reiatsu he would be an espada he knew. It was about nowthat he was called a girl how rude he thought to himself that this man did not pay enough attention to those around him to see that he was in fact a male. The man was quite odd searching for materials to make a nefarious box was not something anyone told him everyday actually in all his life human and shinigami he hadn't heard anyone say that before. He had stopped in mid stretch and felt Jigoku shaking violently on his back now that a strong opponent had appeared before them he knew he had to test this man. With a sudden movement Tsuna disappeared it was almost as fast as shunpo but easily noticed compared to it he had merely moved normally to about five feet beside the man and smiled warmly at him as he raised a hand. In his hand a golden light began to burn brightly it was kido number thirty two okasen "how rude to judge someone just by their looks sir" he said softly as a wide blast of golden fire poured out at the man. While the blast was only five feet away he doubted okasen would even be able to harm his opponent at this time it was merely a test to see what he would do. The worst the blast would do to the espada if it even hit was maybe push him back and give his arms second degree burns if he decided to take it head on with that type of injury and espada could label it as a boo-boo.
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:08 pm

This figure whom showed himself to be a man immediately decided to do some form of Shundo? Or so Xenmar figured. However the blatant attack was unexpected and caused him to fly backwards suffering minor damage, if it could be called that. Clearly this man was only using a fraction of his power, but what mattered to Xenmar was that the Shnigami's intent was clear, he was going to interfere with the creation of the box.

My mistake.” The Arrancar stated as got up mentally going 'ow' and noticed that portions of his Uwagi was burnt into non-existence, “I guess you figured if an Espada wanted to build a box then it had some evil end, well, sides to it? Heh... Well if your gonna stop me..” Xenmar gave a half bow,

I go by Xenmar, Sin's Cero... Maybe you'll find out my name by the end.

After a few moments for a response a Chinese Hook Sword shot out each wrist from twin mechanisms partly viewable from the kidou damage. Grasping each one is of an eerie design, the other of an unknown mundanity.

Spoiler:

The Espada dashed forward at fast, but human speeds, doing a diagnol cross slash with one blade below on the left and above on the right, with the mundane sword being the upper. Xenmar hoped that the Shinigami's Zanpaktou would parry and pass through the non-spirit sword while the ressureccion blade would hit home across the torso.

[Note: The mundane paired blade won't have ANY effect due to your spirit nature]
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Oh how boring Tsuna thought to himself as the man was hardly harmed by his surprise attack and yet he had drawn his blades so quickly such a rush to end the fight already. He didn't bother trying to block the attack at all instead he merely skipped backwards allowing the blades to pass through nothing but air he could already see this was going to be a rather boring fight. He yawned lightly a few feet from the man now and suddenly clapped his hands together grinning "Byakuya" his hands sparked into the air with a small wave of Reiatsu but seemed to have no effect on anything. He let his hands fall to his side his hands clenched into fists while his blade lay sheathed across his back it was like he was antagonizing the man into getting angry with him but really he just wanted to have a fun fight he stood on the balls of his feet his body seeming to shake. He smiled and began to sway back and forth while he moved his eyes never left the man's it was like he was locked onto the man now and he wouldn't lose track of him. Without warning he threw himself to the side using the momentum of his swaying to speed up his already impressive speed and moved to the side of the man and grinned at him. "Come on let's try to have some fun with this and make it a good fight" he said in a playful tone as he disappeared again and reappeared in the air about ten feet above the man now.
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Upon the shout of “Byakuya” Xenmar braced himself for an attack like that of lighting rain, but instead felt a shift in Reiatsu. Though he couldn't tell what the change was. This was impressive as with his near half a millennium of spirit energy and study of kidou the Arrancar though he could identify most subtle changes.

His opponent was almost lost from sight when he broke from his swaying and declared the desire for a fun fight. Xenmar looked up at the now areal man.

You did something to the Reiatsu?” He asked intrigued, “What was it?... Oh-

The Espada then dropped his paired blade and sonidoed past the man's back trying to hook his sword under his opponents' back sheath to throw him into a rock, Xenmar also threw a low powered Bala up in front of his foe prior to the sonido keeping a sense of the Reiatsu.

Due to the concentration required to perform such an extreme Reiatsu 'scan' and perform the multiple actions in such a short time he figured his hook would be easily dodged, but his concern at the moment was figuring out what the Kidou was doing... hitting would just be a bonus.

You failed to introduce yourself.” He finished his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Tsuna laughed lightly the man managed to get behind him so easily he should have guessed normal movements wouldn't have been able to keep up with what the espada called sonido. He felt the blade hook around his sheath and his laughing stopped abruptly as he was thrown towards one of the many boulders but instead of fighting the throw he went with it. He landed on the boulder on all fours like an animal and leaped off as the Bala destroyed it with ease he landed gracefully on the balls of his feet once more ready to shift his weight at any second if need be. He smiled again to the man and gave a slight bow with his head "My name is Tsuna I am the captain of the kido corps of the shinigami" he said in a soft and playful tone. He then opened his palm towards the espada "Sho" was the only word he said and then an invisible force was sent flying towards the man. It of course would do no real damage to the man except possibly make him off balance but that was all Tsuna would need. Using shunpo for the first time in the fight he disappeared from sight completely and appeared a few feet away from the man his arms were laying to his sides without a guard or care in the world it was like this was all one big game for him. If Sho connected and knocked the man off balance he would land a decent attack more then likely Tsuna had opened his hands up again and with both hands he fired two okasen's with their wide arc combined it would be very difficult to dodge. But again Tsuna knew this attack even if taken head on would do minimal to minor damage although the burns would sting quite a bit mostly this was used to annoy him as even the espada probably knew the attack wouldn't hurt much now.

Byakuya: 1 post
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Unfortunately Xenmar was paying too much attention to the mico of the Reiatsu that he didn't realize the Sho as was proper. He attempted a sonido, but the kidou was too close and hit him on his side making him spin. Now, however, Xenmar noticed the additional okasen and was able to partially block it with his Heirro. Though even with the partial defense the Arrancar skidded along the ground kicking up dirt along his path. He was able to use his spirit energy to keep footing.

He noticed a burn on his blue scarred arm along with additional destruction of his Uwagi, it was now more like a small jack and now both launching mechanisms could now be seen on his Gi covered arms, the left one melted beyond use.

'I guess I should pay more attention' he thought as he shifted to more of balance of Reiatsu and normal senses.' He knew that this would increase the analysis time, but it couldn't be help... he could afford to be careless.

It is nice to meet you Tsuna of the Kido Corps, it seems we have similar interests... you look Chinese, Ming? ” Xenmar queried.

Following the question he shot another low-yield Bala roughly equal to Tsuna's own attack, through the falling dirt then sonidoed aerially in front of him punching at his shoulder with the hilt blade of his primary hook sword. With his final action being a Bala to the ground enshrouding the two fighter as if a nagatempo went off.

Despite the Reiatsu activity Xenmar was still having a hard time pinning down what was happening... was there an unknown principle under which his kidou was working?
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Tsuna smiled slightly at the man's comment maybe things wouldn't be so boring in this fight he watched as the bala came flying towards him again he could tell it was a mere low level like his okasen kido was. It was now that the man disappeared in front of him using sonido knowing he couldn't afford to look away from the man he didn't dodge the bala using his right arm he slammed his fist upwards into the bala sending it straight up in the air he could feel his knuckles burning from the hit. They felt like they had experienced a severe case of sunburn as he was no longer distracted by the attack he looked upwards and caught the man's hand in his left arm halting his well placed attack. But the punch sent Tsuna's body back he could already see this man was stronger then him physically if he had to block directly he would but dodging and counterattacking would be best for him. "Why yes I actually am Chinese or at least I was when I was alive" he said laughing lightly as he tightened his grip around the man's hand as the ground around them erupted as he shot a bala into it. He knew he couldn't flinch even as several small cuts were formed on his face from the explosion he turned holding the man's hand in his own still and using the momentum he threw him about three feet away aiming to throw him into the ground. As he let go Tsuna jumped backwards a few feet to increase the distance once more cracking his neck slightly he began to hop up and down from the flat of his feet to the balls of his feet in a steady rhythm. His arms hung to his sides once more but one could tell something different was going to happen, realizing the man was quite resilient he needed to harden and sharpen his Reiatsu before trying to harm him again right now he was going to see by how much he needed to do so.

Byakuya: 2 posts
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Xenmar was surprised to find his wrist held, but that was a fleeting concern as he was flung to the ground rolling like a log for a second before pushing off the ground with an arm to get back to his feet.

Despite the action he still kept track of the Reiatsu sensing changes, it was defiantly beyond what he was used to. However he had to focus on the fight. To further that goal he picked up a nearby rock.

I, or rather, the progenitor Hollow of my Gillian was from china circa 300 BC, a blacksmith if I recall” He threw the rock at Tsuna and hid a low power Bala behind it, “You know how useful these can be?

Xenmar then took a defensive stance. He had the feeling that playtime was almost over.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Tsuna watched him calmly as he spoke as the man threw the rock towards him he knew it was useless at this time he wasn't in complete play mode anymore with a single swipe of his hand he caught the rock and the low level bala crushing it in his left hand. The bala fizzled out and Tsuna's hand was unharmed he knew now that low level attack would merely be distractions as they had both raised their reiatsu to the point where no harm would come to them now. With a light sigh he disappeared using shunpo and appeared above the man calmly staring at him while upside down, "I don't remember all that much about my human life although I do know I wasn't a very good person for most of it". He said in a slightly sad tone "but I suppose I am making up for it in this life by being the best person I can be" he shrugged slightly after speaking "then again who knows if this will make up for it". He disappeared again using shunpo and appeared in front of the man "I guess i just have to live my life the best I can" he said as he stepped into the man's personal space here it would be hard for him to swing that blade of his around. Starting at the feet he twisted his whole body his toes, his legs, hips and even his upper body to come in with a full blown short uppercut right to the tip of his jaw he was hoping that if it hit it would rattle his brain even possibly give him a concussion.
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:16 pm

He knew that the ante was upped when tsuna batted away the low powered attack. He prepared himself for a kidou attack, how ever the captain of the kidou corps went in for a hand-to-hand attack! Tsuna gave a short uppercut.

Xenmar attempted to defend, but the fist made contact. With his foe's sharpened Reiatsu the fist is only slowed by the Espada's Heirro rather than blocked. He stumbled backward from the hit with a thin line of blood trickling from his mouth.

"Life is like an experiment. It's expected that failures occur, but that doesn't mean that they can't spin off into success. And most regret can be explored and solved." The Arrancar said as he regained his footing. "Now since it seems the gloves are off... Vel-180-Cero!"

A black/blue-red energy streaks around from his front vertical and solidified into a Cero that struck the bones above. As the Cero launched and caused a rain of heavy bone Xenmar shot two normal powered Bala at the Kidou corps captain while retreating backwards to stand on a large rock.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:20 am

Tsuna could feel the instant impact of his fist hitting the man's jaw he was a bit surprised and a bit frustrated that it didn't have the desired effect but one must plan ahead and he had already. As the man charged the cero one he had never even heard of Tsuna used his own counter to that pure energy attack along with the bala's his hands lit up with what seemed to be white fire all around them now. This was another specialized kido developed by Tsuna he called it raijin even with a cero heading directly towards him Tsuna didn't move he held out his left hand and caught the cero or so it seemed. It stopped in mid flight but Tsuna hadn't stopped it with force no that would have been foolish upon contact with his hand covered in what seemed to be white fire the cero's reiatsu instantaneously crystallized under his touch. He did the same to the bala's and watched as the once powerful attack turned into a useless crystal and fell to the ground, even after turning the energy into crystal the white fire never left his hands it burned just as furiously as it had before yet it didn't harm his hand. He looked calmly at the man now and smiled softly like he was enjoying this fight and indeed he was already he could feel that exhilaration of fighting a worthy opponent, he hadn't even drawn his zanpaktou yet but it was so exciting now time to really start things up he thought to himself. Exhaling a small breath Tsuna suddenly disappeared from sight and appeared in the air about twenty feet from the man and slammed his fists together while charging up his reiatsu.

Raijin: 1 post

Byakuya: 4 posts
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: A Trick of Reiatsu   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:20 am

'A mis-aim, no bone rain? That's a first. Oh well, at least I got to see some impressive techniques.' thought the Arrancar

Crystallization of Reiatsu? I see you and I take very different directions of spirit energy. Maybe we should compare notes if we both survive?” Xenmar honestly questioned.

He could feel that what ever Tsuna did earlier was coming to a head? Coalescing? He knew for certain it was intensifying. Tsuna had used shunpo to appear in the air and charge his Reiatsu. The Espada knew he was dealing with a strong and ingenious practitioner of Kidou and energy manipulator. He was glad that fighting wasn't reduced to uninspired strikes like so many other were. Xenmar smiled.

You aren't the only one with inspiration Tsuna, here is a trick I developed back when Aizen was around.” The Arrancar then concentrated for a moment.

Suddenly the area encompassed by Xenmar's Reiatsu filled with a multi-colored shifting haze of Red, Blue and Black in accordance with his spirit energy. He then used sonido to retrieve his paired sword, quickly throwing it at Tsuna as a distraction and used another sonido to do a pass swipe with his Hook Sword Zan, but found that it missed due to unperceived disorientation from the previous hit. He finished up at the end of his sonido 10 meters away and fired a Bala aimed at the captain's side.

With the area obscured with Xenmar's shifting visualized Reiatsu how was the Kidou captain to handle this.

You are skilled Captain Tsuna. I'm sure you can handle this.” The Arrancar hoped that he was wrong as much as he respected the Captain's chosen field and skill with it... this was a battle after all.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Tsuna watched as the other blade which had not been used very much by them man as it came flying toward him he just turned to the side letting the blade pass by him. He was a bit confused by the man's multi colored reiatsu that seemed to hang within the air it was messing with his vision everything caught his well trained eye now it was one of the weaknesses of noticing everything. As his opponent came in with a follow up attack he moved to dodge but saw there was no reason as the man missed with his swing, Tsuna smiled he knew his punch had taken it's desired effect even if the man didn't understand why. Tsuna knew that the espada, shinigami and even the bounts all had one thing in common they all may have been spiritual beings but there body was still that of a human and every human body held great weaknesses. Tsuna had studied the human body greatly figuring out all of it's weak points and used them in every fight with so many weaknesses it was easy to harm to opponent even with just his fists while he wasn't a real physical fighter. As the man disappeared and reappeared firing a bala he lost track of it in the man's reiatsu at first he had no choice he had to do the same thing the man had done with his reiatsu. He let his snow white reiatsu swirl around him like a furious tempest but inside that furious tempest there was peace as well as a calming effect around him. At the last second he could tell the bala from his own reiatsu and moved to the side letting it scrap his side just a bit and tear his Chinese imperial robe, he looked down and sighed lightly now he knew the man's pain when he used okasen and burned his clothes.

"Perhaps we could converse one day upon this topic hopefully we don't kill one another I mean after all we are not so foolish and arrogant to think that a warrior has to die in battle" he said in a calm tone. He was fairly impressed with the man now he had drawn his blades right away but he didn't rush in and attack with everything he had he was watching Tsuna carefully. Each time they attacked they gained a bit more intelligence on their opponent how he moved, how he countered there were little things they picked up as well he knew that this man was a thinker even more so then Tsuna. He could tell by the way the man stopped to look at Tsuna before an attack and after an attack it was like he was going over his attacks trying to make them better while planning his next strike at the same time.

Byakuya: 5 posts

Raijin: 2 posts
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:40 pm

The wind picked up when Tsuna raised his white Reiatsu. The Arrancar wasn't sure whether his bala hit or not, though it ultimately doesn't matter. He Took a moment to concentrate, trying to compensate for some kind of faulty perception.

Xenmar then fired a Bala past Tsuna to hit behind a large rock launching it towards the Kidou captain. He then used sonido to arrive what he figured was in front of the Shinigamiand delivered a sword punch at his right shoulder while sending another Bala at Tsuna, this time intentionally aiming at his white Reiatsu covered hand. If this worked he planned on shattering the crystallization and flinging the shards at him.

'This crystallization is really interesting
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Tsuna exhaled slowly as the man fired a bala behind him he looked briefly at what was behind him and knew without a doubt what the man was aiming for with the rock he wanted it to explode towards him. Pointing his hand backwards Tsuna used kido Sho to push the rock away as the man came in with a punch to his shoulder, how foolish he thought with his brain still rattled he knew it was a caculated guess with the attack. Instead of blocking or dodging Tsuna chose to attack now as the sword punch came in Tsuna spun his body around the sword punch and ended up on the side of the man now. At the same time he spun a second time and ended up behind the man but he was not done yet while the man was busy with a bala attack Tsuna used a backspin elbow and thrust it towards the man's neck from behind. Here a direct hit would cause even further damage to his sense's and even cause him to freeze up for a second or so if it hit although Tsuna was almost certain it would. He was using the man's own over thinking of things against him he knew the man was to focused on his own plans of attack right then, Tsuna on the other hand was thinking about his attacks and the man's own attack every time he was thinking how to react instantly.

Raijin: 3 posts

Byakuya: 6 posts
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:04 pm

'What's this! Another miscalculation?'

It was unexpected his own attack, even bladed, was used to propel his foe behind him. Xenmar went to turn, but stopped suddenly. His nervous system took a hit and scrambled his motor function, if the Captain struck now this Arrancar would have to up the ante as even with Heirro a momentarily paralyzed opponent could take damage with a calculated hit.

Gya! I see that... you are fairly skilled in the.. martial in addition to Kidou... a menacing combination.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Tsuna felt the impact on his elbow perfect he thought to himself time to use a high level kido while his opponent was momentarily paralyzed right now was the perfect time to do so. Tsuna turned his body so he was facing the man's back and using the art of Eishohaki meaning he didn't even have to use the name and number of the kido he placed his hands directly onto the man's back. Now he concentrated on his kido it was number eighty eight Hiryugekizokushintenraiho his hands came alight with blue lightning as he fired the high level kido perfectly into the man's back. Even with his resilience this attack was far more powerful then even a double okasen he would be taking damage here, Tsuna's plan had gone perfectly he was aiming for this from the start of that uppercut it just went a bit later then he had expected it to.

Raijin: 4 posts

Byakuya: 7 posts
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Naikai Kireru (Innerworld Break)   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Xenmar would of screamed if he could, but for the moment he was paralyzed. He was blasted forward across the battlefield and slammed into a bone rib breaking causing the large bone to fall into the battle zone. The Arrancar now has a severe burns and gouges in his back despite his Heirro.

Ya, ah.. gha So I have to go this far already.” Xenmar stands and turns towards Tsuna, “Naikai Kireru
Xenmar, the Cero Espada's skin burnt away as he turned upon utterance of his release word. To unleash a form of glowing power with surrounding orbiting orbs.

Spoiler:

This new form concentrated and expanded his senses to his Shinrei Shouchi state. He then stood his ground siphoning surrounding spirit energy to heal his wounds. Finally he settled into a defensive stance ready to evade or use an blocking technique.

Ts-Tsuna-san, you are worthy of my name... I am Marin Xin and now I must take this up a step quicker than intended.

Shinrei Shouchi 1
Regeneration 1
Seishou Tate (3 orbs)
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Tsuna watched calmly he knew this battle wouldn't be over so soon but he had hoped that the high level kido would render Marin useless after all he didn't want to have to kill him. It was time he thought as he watched the transformation of Marin he reached up with his left hand to his back and withdrew his blade it was an ordinary looking tachi blade but about six inches longer then normal of course was anything normal he thought to himself. He didn't attack Marin in this new form that would be foolish he had no idea what his abilities could be right now if he rushed in foolishly he would be killed to easily he needed time to study. "So would that be your ultimate power Marin or is there still more to come?" he asked calmly as he began to raise his reiatsu to it's highest points so far, it was far from his opponents though as he wasn't even in Shikai yet he had to be careful right now. He held his blade in his left hand at his side like he did his fists here it was easy to slash upwards if need be and often one did not expect an attack by a blade from below. But he wondered if phyiscal attacks would even harm Marin in that state was he pure energy at this point or was he merely covered with some sort of protection so many things crept up into his head the white fire upon his hands had died now.

Byakuya: 8 posts

Raijin: End cool down three posts
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:56 pm

This is a conduit for my more advanced techniques, but as you probably practice there is always more to learn, improve and intuit.” Marin said, staying his ground.

He thought of what to do, he wanted to keep his distance to regenerate, but he wasn't sure if Tsuna could re-engage his crystallization ability quickly.

'hmm... to attack now? No not directly, I'll need to test him' A plan was forming...

Xenmar's body started to crawl until tendrils of energy swept out to the bones surrounding the field cracking the base of the cage causing it to fall inward. As the bones fell and the energy tendrils dissipated he launched a bala at Tsuna.

'Let's see if he freezes this... Hopefully I'll be able to engage soon.' he thought

Marin tensed as the Reiatsu was getting more uneasy.

Shinrei Shouchi 2
Regeneration 2
Seishou Tate (3 orbs)
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Tsuna listened calmly but he gather no real information from Marin he was playing it safe like Tsuna this was a bit annoying to Tsuna who began to think he needed to make the first move. But before he could a bala was shot at him it was fast he thought and it must pack a make bigger punch then the other bala's he didn't try to block it instead he turned to the side. The bala shot past into a rock blowing it into tiny little bits that rained down from the sky upon the two combatants now as they stared at each other their eyes and spirits unflinching. Tsuna decided it was time to make the first move before Marin had any time to rest up and think of his own plan he smiled as his wn thoughts began to take form in his mind. He pointed his right hand at Marin with just a finger "Sai" he said calmly Marin would feel his arms crossed and bound behind his back instantly but this wouldn't him longer then a second or two Tsuna knew. "Geki" he said calmly and a red light began to glow around Marin it was also a paralyzing kido weak as it was with these two easily formed kido he could trap marin for at least a few second and that was all he would need for the next kido. He held out his hand still and kept that one finger pointed at Marin as he began to chant slowly "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!" this was the kido he needed to truly hit Marin if his plan was to suceed right now as six thin beams came from thin air striking to trap Marin in place.

Byakuya: 9 posts
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Xenmar was about to launch an attack when his limbs were wrenched from his control and a red light enveloped him. Then he heard the beginning of an incantation and he recognized it. This Kidou would stop him from moving and was usually used to capture or in this case as apart of an attack setup, but what? Marin had to stop thinking about what and start thinking about counter. It seemed to last forever as the bones continued to fall from the previous attack as his mind worked, but then...

'Ah..' he had a flash of inspiration.

Marin grinned as he used Shunkan-Garganta, a technique developed after extensive study of gate ways. This Garganta was quick enough to be used in combat and this particular Shunkan-Garganta was formed below him and gravity carried him through.

Val-110\170-Cero!” Could be heard above Tsuna from the Garganta end point ten meters in the air.

A sweeping blue\red Cero lanced at Xenmar's foe as he struggled for a moment shaking off the binding before landing in what would be the blast line of the Cero. Things were getting intense now as the Arrancar was looking forward to the Kidou Corps response to this unorthodox reaction.

Very nice!” Marin praised “You nearly got me if not for some quick thinking.” He said as the last of his back wounds healed.

Shinrei Shouchi 3
Regeneration 3
Seishou Tate (3 orbs)
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:19 am

Damn-it Tsuna thought to himself as Marin was not struck by his kido rikukojoro things were going to get complicated now he thought, he had to stop his though process though as Marin counter attacked now. He instantly judged the distance while he was on the ground and Marin was in the air they were separated by about twenty or so feet now to far for that cero to catch him as fast as he was without hindrance. He jumped to the side and using his momentum used shunpo but that would not be enough to escape the explosion he knew so using his own speed he threw his body into the air at an accelerated rate. He was clear of the explosion but the shockwave sent him spinning out of control into the ground his body skid a few feet across the ground cutting his back slightly and ripping more of his Chinese imperial robe apart. He regained his footing and looked to Marin calmly he was now very annoyed he wanted to end this before he had a chance to rest up and he had failed but more so then the annoyance he felt his fighting spirit rose to extreme heights as he grinned slightly at Marin. There was a hint of madness in those eyes of his like he was enjoying the pain he was feeling but the truth was he was enjoying the worthiness in which Marin showed him he was smart, strong and he knew how to enjoy a fight like Tsuna. It was about now that Tsuna exhaled slowly and stood up straight while looking at Marin within the air without warning he took a bow to Marin it was a sincere apologetic bow. He stood straight up once more and began to speak "I am enjoying this fight greatly but I now realize I have been disrespectful not matching your strength".

He drew in a breath and locked eyes with Marin "a mistake I will not repeat" he brought his blade up to his chest and against his forehead before whispering "Open the gate, and show them hell Jigoku". The air around Tsuna literally exploded outwards as his reiatsu spiked he was shrouded by his snow white reiatsu for a few seconds, when it cleared ten white rings orbited around Tsuna the smallest being the size of a fist and the largest being the size of a skyscraper.

Byaukuya: 10 posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next