Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament Gemini x Makenshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats
race: Arrancar

Tournament Gemini x Makenshi Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Gemini x Makenshi   Tournament Gemini x Makenshi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:48 pm

There he was as he was told to do, Makenshi followed the instructions that said that he would meet his next opponent in a city ruin next to huge crater located somewhere around in the middle of the wastelands, fortunately for him it was a cloudy day and he wouldn't have to see that light blue sky which he hated so much. He patiently walked through the destroyed and old buildings of there, waiting and searching for him to show up while wondering who or what his opponent would be this time and if he really was in the right place.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Location : In a place where its hard to tell fantasy from reality

Stats
race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Gemini x Makenshi   Tournament Gemini x Makenshi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Gemini walked though an old ruin city, holding an invitation for a tournament in his left hand. It had told him to come to this location to meet his first opponent, and hopefull not his last. Gemini slid his right hand, which was covered in a glove decorated with a pair of black wings coming from the palm, into his robes and took out a small metal container. Opening it with just his right hand, revealing five perfectly rolled cigerettes. Holding down four of the five cigerettes, he flicks his wrist popping the fifth cigerette into the air, and caught it in his mouth. Placing the metal container back into his robes, and lit the cig with a simple kido, and put it out with a single wave of his hand. Getting tired of walking around, Gemini decided to lean against a broken piller, and blowed a light blue cloud of smoke out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Gemini x Makenshi   Tournament Gemini x Makenshi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 pm

spotting someone from afar Makenshi used his sonido in order to fastly approach him, when finally realizing that his next fight was against another shinigami Captain who was smoking while leaning against some large broken pillar. "Lets just get started already and maybe after the fight we can try to meet each other, agreed?" He stared at the shinigami while waiting for any reaction of him.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Gemini x Makenshi   Tournament Gemini x Makenshi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:34 am

Gemini stared at the man who had appeared before him, and drew from the cigerette before answering. "That sounds like a good idea" He reached down towards his right hip with his left hand, and withdrew his zanpaktou from its sheath. Gemini flared the white half of his reaitsu, considering that was the only have that was really showing to people who could see it. It flared to a maximum of that of a high level luetinant. Blowing out a big cloud of blue smoke, Gemini shunpoed to a smaller broken piller, about five feet from where he was standing. "Your move."
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Gemini x Makenshi   Tournament Gemini x Makenshi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:46 pm

Oh boy...aren't shinigamis trained in other thing besides the zamjutsu... he thought as he saw Gemini unsheating his zampakuto and retreating some steps back "Sure why not?" he said giving a small step backward before starting to run and then jump forward the shinigami trying to hit him with his left foot in a heavy kick to disrupt his balance, aiming for Gemini ribs in his right side.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Gemini x Makenshi   Tournament Gemini x Makenshi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Gemini lowers his right gloved hand so that it is positioned between him and his opponent "Enkosen" A small condensed shield of reiatsu forms blocking the kick, and shatters moments after the attack. Using the oppritunity, Gemini swings his zanpaktou with his left hand. Hoping the man would block or guard the attack in some way, he silently prepared a kido in his head, unleashing it the second his opponent protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Gemini x Makenshi   Tournament Gemini x Makenshi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:19 pm

Striking at some strange energy shield which just blocked his kick, Makenshi turned his attention to the zampakuto held in the captain left hand, deciding to continue his attack. He kept going and dived forward Gemini, trying to knock him to the ground with a punch on his chest while resting all of his weigh over his fist so he could push him away and knock him.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Gemini x Makenshi   Tournament Gemini x Makenshi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Quickly moving his right hand, and grabbed Makenshi's leg pulling backwards, increasing the distance he has to move his arm in order to reach Gemini, while letting go of his zanpaktou, with the blade landing in the ground. Using his free left hand, Gemini brings his back, and just manages to catch Makenshi's punch. "That was close." Keeping Makenshi's hand in his palm, Gemini unfolds his left index finger and points it at Makenshi's chest. Glowing, Gemini fires a bolt of lightning at Makenshi's chest.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Gemini x Makenshi   Tournament Gemini x Makenshi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:46 am

With its impact Makenshi flew back away, falling and standing with his left knee against the ground while breathing hard and feeling the burning the attack left all over his chest with one of his hands. "That was... a pretty... dirty trick..." he said staring Gemini while standing back on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Gemini x Makenshi   Tournament Gemini x Makenshi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:46 am

Gemini picked up his zanpaktou, while staring at Makenshi. "There is no such thing as a dirty trick in a one on one fight." He withdrew the cigerette with his right hand from his mouth and flicked it across his body. "Now its my turn to attack." Gemini Shunpoed towards Makenshi, and just when he was inches from him, Gemini used another shunpo, and moved to his left. Swinging down his zanpaktou that he was holding in his left hand, he also at the same time started to bring up his right knee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Gemini x Makenshi   Tournament Gemini x Makenshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Gemini x Makenshi
Page 1 of 1