Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marin

Marin

Stats
race: Arrancar

Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Prelude to Action   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Marin smiled as yet another technique was used that he didn't recognize. It seemed defensive, but what appeared to be one thing could be entirely different in application.

Thank you, may this prove to be..” He thought for a moment, returning his bow, “..One for the books.

'Hmm, rings of various sizes...' Marin dwelled on this for a second, then decided that the only way to find out about it was to take action.

The released Arrancar's skin moved, again creating several strands of energy. He used these stands to grab the falling bone structure around the field and swung them at the manifested rings. As the bones were swung he wanted to move in, but reconsidered. If the attack on the Rings missed then he would be in a rather disadvantageous position. So he decided to launch a ranged attack, his Bala Assault. While his Bala Assault was admittedly uninspired it would prove useful to see its effect. If the rings did get disrupted he would move in.

Several ripples appeared on Marin's body in addition to the strands as a multitude of Bala orbs raised into the the air filling the sky and then they began raining down around the field pointedly at the Kidou Corps Captain.

I apologize for using such an uninspired move Tsuna, but I don't want to be around those Rings of yours.” Marin bowed sincerely as the Bala orbs were fleeing his skin. “I will prove to be more engaging with them gone.

Shinrei Shouchi 4
Regeneration 4
Seishou Tate (3 orbs)
Bala Assault 1
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats
race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:21 pm

Tsuna watched the assault calmly as it came towards him it was true it was very boring he was hoping Marin would take more of a hands on approach to see what the ten white tings of reiatsu would do around him. "True it would do well to find out your opponents power before engaging them but your forgetting something Marin we are no longer the same as we once were". He stated calmly as the bala rained down Tsuna reached his right hand up and started smashing the bala that would have come into contact with him to his sides making them fly away. He was in Shikai now mere bala would do nothing to harm him just as weak attacks would do nothing to harm Marin, as the attack ended Tsuna blew on his hand gently as if it was hurt but it wasn't he had done this for two reasons. The first was to show Marin this no mere kido or trick this was real power and the second was to get Marin to realize if he wanted to know what the rings did he was going to have to come and find out himself or else Tsuna would smack those pesky little attacks away. The rings throughout the assault never moved they merely orbited around him still, the strange thing is even in Shikai his blade had not changed a single bit in his left hand it was still a mere tachi sword.

Byakuya: 11 posts

Raijin: cooldown ended

Shikai: 1 post
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:35 pm

'hmm.. despite the increase in power my Bala are still being swatted away, no matter a solid hit would still have some affect. Though he is right I will have do be more direct and the bones didn't seem to do anything at all...'

Your right I will need to be more direct.” Marin smiled.

'Time for Shunkan-Garganta Yougeki!' He thought

Xenmar extends his energy tendrils additionally activating his Seishou Lash at Cero level and opened an Garganta, a special one. This technique opens Garganta in rapid succession allowing multi-vector attacks in a hit-fade manner. Marin dashed through the rip in space taking only fractions of seconds to open an arrival point, the Captain's location.

Xenmar swung a fist for a potential strike, but goes through another Garganta regardless of hit or miss appearing behind his target and swung another attack, Seishou Lash tendrils at him along with normal tendrils that move around him attempting to bind while the Bala Assault continues.

Now let's see what your rings can do.” Marin fully expected to see.

Shinrei Shouchi 5
Regeneration 5
Seishou Tate (3 orbs)
Bala Assault 2
Seishou Lash (at Cero level) 1
Seishou Stands 1
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:42 am

As Marin had begun to think to himself the ten rings suddenly stopped their orbiting and shot out in different directions except one it was about as round as Tsuna's body maybe more so but this is what he needed it to be. As Marin closed in Tsuna stepped into the center of the ring and disappeared suddenly the ring spun around in circles just sitting in mid air like it was nothing Tsuna reappeared a few feet away where another one of the rings was floating around in the air like it had not a care in the world. The other rings were around in separate area's floating around the same way he smiled as the fist sized ring came towards him and hung around in front of his right fist like it was waiting for his fist to move towards it if Marin hadn't guessed what the rings were yet he would be in for a big surprise. With a simple thought the ring the size of a skyscraper went flying towards his body and stopped but a few feet away Tsuna opened his right fist and pointed his palm at the ring in front of it and said one simple word "Sho". The invisible energy shot into the fist sized ring and came out of the skyscraper ring aimed directly at Marin if he was hit the next attack would come within less then a second as Tsuna was using the art of Eishohaki so he did not need any incantations. The next kido he used was a sealing kido of course but it was not like the others it was much stronger it was kido number sixty three sajo sabaku, a highly compressed chain of reiatsu shot into the ring and came shooting out towards Marin in the hopes of entangling his arms and legs if this hit it wouldn't be like the others. This kido was strong enough for Tsuna to hold Marin for at least ten seconds within that time he could use an even stronger binding spell upon him with two high level binding kido's placed upon him Tsuna doubted even Marin would be able to break free without using quite a bit of energy.

Byakuya: 12 posts

Shikai: 2 posts
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Marin was quite impressed, “Ha, ha!” he smiled “A Shinigami Garganta! Impressive, most impressive. Now let me show you my mastery of Garganta” Before Marin could do anything “Umph” He flew backwards from a Sho hit.

Dust, dirt and bone was kicked up during his aerial flight. The next action Tsuna had in store, sajo sabaku, came so fast that the Arrancar could only rely on reflexes. He saw the yellow sealing chain charge towards him through the Shikai Ring and tried to block it with Niban Touei Garganta. With the chain getting ever closer he opens the Niban Touei Garganta, but the acceleration from the ring caused Xenmar to misjudge the opening and found that the Garganta opened in the middle of the attack splitting it in half.

The half that wasn't caught zoomed in too quickly to be dealt with, even at reduced strength it entangled his arms. While the half that went through the Garganta is twisted by the inter-dimension torrent and duplicated as multiple exit apertures open around the captain and the end half of the sajo sabaku fly out at him three fold.

Marin rolled as he hit the ground and came to a kneeling position as the end. With a remaining active Seishou lash he sweeped the charged tendril around him in a circle destroying and maiming the environment around him in a 10 meter circle.

Captain, that was a most interesting move. I hope that the counter was equally as interesting to you.” He smiled as he brought his energy tendrils in like a flowing defensive web. As the actions came to an end part of the battle field darkened as storm clouds started moving in with Balla still raining.

Shinrei Shouchi 6
Regeneration 6 [cooldown 0]
Seishou Tate (3 orbs)
Bala Assault 3
Seishou Lash (at Cero level) 2 [cooldown 0]
Seishou Strands 2
Garganta techniques lock 1
Niban Touei Garganta cooldown 0
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:04 am

Tsuna watched as his plan failed once again it wasn't much of a surprise to him but he had hoped for a bit of luck after all if the plan had worked this battle would have been over but oh well he thought to himself. As the kido entangled his opponent he wondered if that would even hold him for a few seconds, his opponent countered with his own attack now how expected he thought. As his own kido came towards him through the garganta created by Marin he exhaled a breath lightly and disappeared using shunpo instead of using his Shikai abilities to move the rest of his kido. He watched as the kido ran into the ground and became useless wondering if maybe he should try a different tactic now he had to see this wasn't working. He was about thirty feet in the air now looking down upon Marin as the ten white rings of reiatsu began to fly back around him in a slow orbit he had to think of something new to take Marin down and he would rather do it soon. Enough he thought to himself he would end this with a simple strategy take the man head on, he began to move the rings behind him they were all pressed against each other like a wall behind him now. He spun the blade in his left hand suddenly around and cracked his neck as he disappeared from sight once more using shunpo. He appeared directly above Marin about one hundred feet and in his right hand were two colors gold and blue he was charging two kido at once, one was kido number thirty two and the other was kido number eighty eight combined together they would be quite powerful. But he knew this wouldn't be the attack that would end the fight soon he though to himself soon he would end this battle with one fell swoop of his hand but he must be patient and not rush himself.

Suddenly he disappeared again after firing the massive blast from directly above Marin he wasn't done yet, he appeared one hundred feet away exactly from behind now. This time his hand was glowing purple it was kido number fifty four a purple blast that would incinerate anything it touched, after releasing this kido he moved once more this time to in front of Marin. This time he fire kido number thirty two okasen at him from exactly one hundred feet away once again up, back, and front all covered what would Marin do he wondered with these ways covered he had to dodge. If these attacks all came together at once even Marin's defense would not be enough to stop it he knew this he wondered if Marin did as well.

Byakuya: 13 posts

Shikai: 3 posts
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:40 pm

The Cero Espada was concerned for a moment until he remembered something so obvious. With one attack from above, one behind and a wave attack in front he had some options for evasion, but he decided to do the unexpected instead. He stared at Tsuna for a moment, wind blowing dust and loose fabric around. Marin let the attacks get a little closer before using sonido to rush through the okasen.

As he charged through the twin wave attacks taking damage as it met his energy form. He noticed the fifty fourth kidou approaching his aft rapidly he positioned a Seishou Tate and intercepted the kidou resulting in a missive explosion backdrop that pounded and ripped into his back making him nearly loose his balance. The combined kidou was swarmed by the Balla assault and prematurely detonated showering the sky with firework like effects.

As Marin made it to the half way point in his sonido he used his Seishou Strands in a wide enveloping motion to create a sealed bubble around Tsuna and himself with Xenmar's side contracting as he got closer to his opponent, a glow charged around his right arm. He swiftly reached the 20 ft marker and unless Tsuna escaped the formation of the enclosure he was in for some trouble.

Gran Cero...” The Espada let loose a powerful Cero in the enclosed area the energy that would pass through Tsuna would tear through the Seishou Strands on contact.

What would the Captain do with the injured Espada firing a Gran Cero in such an enclosed area?

Shinrei Shouchi 7
Regeneration [cooldown 1]
Seishou Tate (2 orbs)
Bala Assault 4
Seishou Lash (at Cero level) [cooldown 1]
Seishou Strands 3
Garganta techniques lock 2
Niban Touei Garganta cooldown 2
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Tsuna watched as Marin took the unexpected way out or was it, he smiled slightly while he had aimed this attack he had thought of even this possibility what he hadn't thought of was Marin sealing bubble like counter. And even more so was the gran rey cero Marin was firing at such a close range. in here they would both be caught in the explosion if he tried to block it. Deflecting it would be quite difficult and he would end up hurting himself if he did such a thing so why fight it he asked himself he could let it fight itself, with this thought his slight smile grew as he slammed the tip of his blade into the ground. His hands suddenly came to life with white fire once more and he put them up to intercept the gran rey cero, the second his attack came into contact with his hands it was instataneously crystallized and fell to the ground with a loud thump. But he wasn't done he slammed his left foot into the crystallized lump and sent it flying towards Marin hindering his vision of Tsuna who was charging four kido at once now two in each hand. In his left hand it glowed blue and purple he had combined number eighty eight and fifty four to make a truly potent combination, in his right hand it glowed blue and gold it was thirty two and eighty eight once more he was going to combine all four together and creat a super kido.

He slammed his wrists and arms together so his palms were facing Marin and let out all four kido into a massive stream of gold, blue, and purple. The strength would beyond anything Tsuna had shown so far if Marin tried to take even a small hit from this the resulting explosion might injure him severely as well as Tsuna if he decided to stay here. But Tsuna was no fool while the seal like bubble stopped him from physically leaving it could not stop his rings of teleportation. He sent the skyscraper ring out of the bubbled easily letting it phase through the bubble at this point Tsuna simply fell back into one of the other rings behind him and came out twenty feet or so away from the bubble in the air. Tsuna knew this would be the turning point so he sent his rings around him into the air they floated like a moving wall chaging around every second this was his space around him a mere twenty feet but in this space no one could keep up with his speed. He held his hand out towards Marin and with a simple gesture that was saying get up here and fight me, he said a simple word to go with it "Come".

Raijin:1 posts

Byakuya: 14 posts

Shikai: 4 posts
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:36 am

Marin Smirked, "A rock of my own attack." he sensed a spike in Reiatsu, maybe from the rings?

The Arrancar stepped backward through a Garganta now that the dimensions had stabilized from the warped stated of duplication from the Niban Touei Garganta, his multitude of energy strands flew in like a snake being pulled.

He exited the Garganta 30 feet to the right and was surprised by a large detonation. This detonation was caused by the 'Super Kidou' of Tsuna's. The crater filled nearly half the battle area. Tsuna's rift emanated such heat that the air around it distorted much like one would see in the desert or on an extremely hot day. For those that could see into the rift it was full of lava flows. The cracked area had collapsed barriers between underground air pockets making the depths look like flowing rivers and falls of molten rock.

"Tsuna! was there an attack behind that rock?!"

He asked an obvious question mainly out of sheer surprise. He now saw just was the Kidou Captain and Master could unleash.

"I though I sensed your rings do.. something ringy." He stated then looked at the captain, "Clearly they're doing something now though." Marin observed the motions of Tsuna's rings.

"Come" Heard the Espada from the Kidou Captain.

Marin looked at him waiting clearly the Captain wanted a melee confrontation which was fine for him, his Shinrei Shouchi would be quite a surprise. First, however, he would have to shield himself from the potentially disastrous interaction of his white kidou with his current form.

"Hatsu Tebanatsu"

Marin's strands faded into glowing specs of dust while his new body took shape as he's undergoing transformation he sends the Sengunda Res Bala storm at his foe, even if he defends it should still serve as a distraction.

His new body is enveloped by his red hair almost looking like a suit of body armor, except the front and back of the torso in addition to his normal cape like hair except now his back head braid was undone. The knuckles/palms and top/bottom of the arms and legs have solidified into bone with hair flowing out of the seems leaving the sides between the segments looking like semi-tight muscles of hair with individual strands of hair poking out. In addition the hair flows and tendrils poking out from the sides and segments wiggle and squirm of their own accord.

Marin let Reiatsu flow through his hair animating it now acting as if there was a breeze fluttering a menacing cape. He then dashed forward and opened an Garganta letting some of his cape like hair through as he charged past it to lay a punch at Tsuna's gut while his piercing hair lunged at him through the exit of the Garganta that formed at a lower diagonal of his backside and retracted after the attack.

"Now this is interesting, this is the first time I've had to depower for defense. Ether way though this isn't a handicap, just different." Xenmar stated as he closed and added before the punch, "I don't know what you have going on here, but I assure you it won't be too assistful. and what was that wonderful new move you did?"

Hatsu Osou 1
Shinrei Shouchi 8
Regeneration [cooldown 2]
Bala Assault 5 [Cooldown 0]
Seishou Lash (at Cero level) [cooldown 2]
Niban Touei Garganta [cooldown 3]
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Tsuna watched Marin calmly as he dodged the kido that caused a massive explosion while he had expected it the damage such a kido could do was quite impressive he would have to remember that. He smiled as Marin asked with such surprised if there was an attack behind the rock he had flung at his face, of course there was they both knew one that could have easily killed both of them it they had stayed in that area. He exhaled slowly as Marin began to change his form once more this proved his theory Marin was susceptible to raijin in that state as he was mainly comprised of reiatsu interesting he thought. He didn't bother using anything special for the bala assault he just like the bala fall through his rings and get transported directly to the ground doing no damage to him or even bothering him in the slightest. As Marin came forward Tsuna disappeared with shunpo but it wasn't just that he should have reappeared after using shunpo be he hadn't yet, as he had thought before in this area of twenty feet within the rings Tsuna was untouchable in speed. He was hopping through the ever changing rings so each time he came out he accelerated his speed even more so, his was in the sphere of rings anyone could sense that but it was like he was everywhere at once due to using shunpo every time he exited a ring and fled into another.

He suddenly appeared a few inches away from Marin like he was always there with his right palm facing towards Marin and he used Sho to send an invisible force towards him. But he didn't stay to see if the attack would hit he used shunpo once more and disappeared into the rings like a shadow disappeared when the sunlight hit it just right. He reappeared outside of the rings as they began to pick up their pace swirling around like an ever changing wall of reiatsu around Marin now. This was his time Tsuna thought to himself it was time to end this but if Marin got away he might not have another chance to get him with this attack oh well now or never he thought to himself as he came flying back towards the rings and disappeared into one of them. So that he could reappear back inside the sphere of rings with Marin it was annoying trying to control all ten rings at once and mentally it was exhausting so he used a simple pattern of controlling them he gave each one a number. Ring number one was the largest while ring ten was the smallest by using this simple number pattern he could control each ring with just the thought of the number that represents them and reduce mental exhaustion.

He came back into the sphere of rings with a kick aimed at the temple of Marin, even with that armor like substance on him it would shake his head around a bit if the kick landed. At the same time using ring number ten which was only the size of his fist he fired a binding kido through it and out it came of ring number seven which was directly behind Marin now. Out of ring number seven came out spiritual fabric iront shafts meant to bind Marin's arms behind him, this was a level ninety nine kido it would be hard to break out of even for Marin. The kick he sent to the temple of Marin was a mere distraction as was the sho kido he had used it was all for this if he could capture Marin even slightly in this he could use the second part of the kido and trap him even further. Once Marin was trapped Tsuna could ask him to surrender which he doubted he would or kill which he would rather not do but he would if he had to so far Marin had not pushed him that much.

Byakuya: 15 posts

Raijin: 2 posts

Shikai: 5 posts
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Tsuna used his tele-rings like Xenmar used Garganta and it was proving equally difficult. The Kidou Captain, despite being tracked by the Shinrei Shouchi had dual locations, he couldn't tell which one was the real one. He then when flying from a Sho hit and had to again act reflexively... on instinct, the strength of a Hollow, even one with such intellect as his. Xenmar wrapped his hair around himself in an elongated fashion becoming a porcupine of hair incorporating.

When the admittedly unexpected attack came near the hairs they went for his leg to wrap around and fling him behind firing a Cero from multiple hair point in a criss-cross fashion with a single direct forward burst to hit the aft flung body. Unknown to Him though is an incoming Kidou that he would fling the Captain towards if his fling worked.

Hatsu Osou 2
Shinrei Shouchi 9
Regeneration [cooldown 3]
Bala Assault [Cooldown 1]
Niban Touei Garganta [cooldown 4]
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:43 am

Tsuna had even expected a counter from his opponent who knew what he was doing in terms of defense, while being flung through the air he didn't try to fight the throw or shunpo away. He turned a hand down towards the ground as he was in mid air and used okasen or kido number thirty two to propel himself upwards easily through the air as he was not trying to stay in place the kido sent him upwards away from the ceros aimed at him and his own binding kido. As the ceros passed he could feel the heat blister his skin slightly as they flew into the air doing him no more harm then that, but his binding kido being a level ninety nine flew through the okasen easily being more powerful. It was now upon Marin and would lock his arms behind his body with the iron shafts and spiritual fabric, thanks to Marin flinging him and having to use okasen it hid the binding kido until it was almost directly upon Marin. A counter in such a position would be near impossible at this point, Tsuna smiled and activated another kido it was the simplest of kido's but it would throw him off balance for just a second or two it was kido number one sai. This locked his arms behind his back forcefully using an unknown force without warning using this he could almost ensure that Marin would be trapped within the first part of his binding kido. He then activated the second part of the binding kido assuming that the first part would strike Marin easily. Numerous metal bolts came flying towards Marin from nearly every direction to stab him after he was captured assuming he was of course, but Tsuna had another plan in place just in case this one failed and let his rings come back to around him.

Byakuya: 16 posts

Raijin: 3 posts

Shikai: 6 posts
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Marin dodged the sai kidou, but just barely. However this slammed him into the nintey-nine binding kidou. He felt the metal bind his arms, then metal bolt began flying towards him. The Espada struggled in the air against the eishohaki cast kidou. He had to think fast and the only plan that came to him was risky, but he had to try it.

Naikai Kireru!

Xenmar quickly powered to his Segunda form and emitted a concentrated burst of controlled Reiatsu. The binding kidou somewhat dispersed giving him the oppertunity for escape, but it also felt like something else was gone, though he didn't realize what as he had something more important to do, move and survive. The Arrancar used sonido to dash through a garganta to over the crater and from there sonidoed into the crater making sure to avoid the close lava flows and falls.

Hatsu Tebanatsu

He reactivated his first form, felt a cool liquid and went into a defensive stance reactivating his Hatsu Osou. Marin had to buy time at this point and being in a lava filled area should limit his ring and speed use, unless he wants to fry. It was now he realized something somewhat critical... his left arm was gone and the liquid he felt was blood, he must of lost it when he broke free from the binding spell.

Hatsu Osou 1
Shinrei Shouchi 10
Regeneration [cooldown 4]
Bala Assault [Cooldown 2]
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Tsuna watched as Marin dodged the best way he could with sheer force it was a simple yet elegant way to defeat the trap Tsuna had set but it seems he had not dodged completely he was missing his left arm. The blood was flowing freely from his arm and Tsuna knew that soon enough if Marin didn't regenerate a new arm he would start to weaken due to blood loss. He wasn't going to give Marin anytime to regenerate like he had before when Tsuna severely wounded him, he came in a flash using shunpo closing the distance between the two of them in the blink of an eye. He was a few feet above Marin now and his rings spread out one directly above Marin and Tsuna and one directly below them not moving an inch as the others circled around them slowly. He came down with a left handed slash towards the right shoulder of Marin, while his right hand was charging a kido it was purple in color and would incinerate whatever it touched he was going to strike simultaneously with both if he could. But there was another layer to his attack the rings directly above and below the two of them would be used to stage his escape and counter to Marin's counter assuming he wasn't hit by this attack. He would drop down right away and disappear into the ring below them to avoid Marin's counter and luckily he would also be able to avoid the lava although he would no longer be able to use his incredible speed without great risk to himself.

Byakuya: 17 posts

Shikai: 7 posts

Raijin: 4 posts
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Tsuna was coming in for a dual attack, his form was slightly distorted by the heat with aid from the Shinrei Shouchi Marin was able to do a precision defense. He stepped past his foe's arms to get uncomfortably close and focused his admittedly stretched thin energy to use his Kibako Garganta technique, this would temporarily seal away his target in a parallel space, how long depended on the strength of the target, but it would at least by some time. In addition to this move he let loose a bone shattering kick towards one of Tsuna's arms, immediately after not completely caring if it hit or not he used shunpo though a Shunkan-Garganta going up to reach it.

The Garganta despite being generated above Tsuna opened at a lower level of this lava area. Dashing into a nearby cavern of one of the many 'lavafalls' he wrapped his hair around himself activating his Hatsu Heirro, a reinforcement technique. The Espada grimaced as the hair tightly bound where his left arm used to be acting as a seal on the wound.

'I'm running out of options... It's cheap, but... no, I wont use that yet. I just need to wait for the right moment, it will come. Gha, this has been a most difficult fight indeed, hmm...' Ran through Marin's mind deciding not yet to resort to what he would Underhanded moves. Of course life and death situations sometimes required sacrifices.

Hatsu Heirro 1
Shinrei Shouchi 11
Regeneration [cooldown 5]
Bala Assault [Cooldown 3]
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Tsuna knew his mistake right away using two attacks at once had left him to open what a foolish mistake, yet his opponent Marin was no slouch he took this chance to get in close to Tsuna and counter. He didn't quite understand what was happening to him as he felt the air and reiatsu around him suddenly changed it was like he was being locked in a cage. And now the world he had been fighting in was suddenly gone he was in a vast emptiness of some kind of space yet he nothing was wrong with him it was quite a feat to behold he thought to himself it would have been better to see away from instead if being in it. He looked around it seemed all he could do in this alternate world was float he could not move like he did in the real world, he thought maybe he could use his rings to teleport out of this world but it seemed keeping the rings so close had been his own downfall. The rings had been transported to this world with him so he could do nothing with them but move around in this world oh what a wonderful opponent he had been given today. But now was not the time to be thinking of such things he needed to find a way out of this prison like world that Marin had created around him, several thoughts came to mind but he was not entirely sure any would work easily. He supposed the first was to be tested and brought his ten white rings around his body as he slowed his breathing and began to make a spike in his reiatsu.

His reiatsu swirled violently around him as he continued to build it up faster and sharper it was like a tempest bent on destroying anything that go in it's way. He was going to try and use pure force to shatter this world his reiatsu shot into the air a a sphere of translucent white energy that shook the entire world he was in including himself. For a minute or so Tsuna tried this method but it seemed he did not have the proper strength to break this world with the amount of power he had right now. He knew the second method would have to be done then he would have to radically change the pressure and strength of his reiatsu by going into bankai, he groaned at the mere thought of going into bankai he hated feeling the power output that shocked his body every time. He sat down or at least he crossed his legs in mid air and closed his eyes as he began to concentrate on his zanpaktou and all the power he had and began to gather it into himself.

Byakuya: 18 posts

Raijin: End cooldown three posts

Shikai: posts
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Tsuna's Reiatsu vanished and that only meant one thing, he was captured by the Kibako. It would only be a matter of time for his return. Marin had to use this time wisely.
Marin unbundled his hair again and let energy flow through it. From here in his cavern hide hole his hair flowed and with the crackling energy going through it he began destroying section of rock through out the main crater causing lava flows to shift and the interior formation to change. The Espada was making a maze by changing everything, he needed time to recover and plan. When Tsuna would emerge he would find not everything is as he had left it. When Marin finished he withdrew his hair-appendages and resumed his second form, moving through the lava-cave level he was in.

This should be interesting...

Kibako Garganta [cooldown 2]
Shinrei Shouchi 12
Regeneration [cooldown 6]
Bala Assault [Cooldown 4]
Hatsu Osou X [Cooldown 1]
Seishou Tate (3 orbs)
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:26 am

Tsuna stood up or at least floated through the air calmly as he held his zanpaktou in two hands out in front of his body now. He hadn't wanted to resort to going bankai in this fight but it seems his opponent was more worthy then just shikai as such he was going to have to use a power he hated to use due to the stress on his body. "Hell's fury is released, after the gates open" he spoked in a dark and ominus tone as the reiatsu around him shot upwards lighting up the space he was in with a pure white light as it roared furiously around him. He could every bone and muscle groan as he was shook by the power radiating through him he really did hate going into bankai mode but he had to now. The world he was trapped in shook with him and he could heard sharp cracking noises as the world began to break down from his massive output of reiatsu as bankai finally activated. With one last push of reiatsu the world around him suddenly shattered outwards and Tsuna was free from the area in which Marin had tapped him in. Tsuna hung high in the air it seemed the white rings around him had disappeared but before one could look closely they were back swirling around his body as he had deactivated bankai right away to save his energy.

Byakuya: 19 posts

Shikai: 9 posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin   Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament: Tsuna VS Marin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2