Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The creation of the ERSD and the HOGY...(private Pm Henji to join)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

The creation of the ERSD and the HOGY...(private Pm Henji to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The creation of the ERSD and the HOGY...(private Pm Henji to join)   The creation of the ERSD and the HOGY...(private Pm Henji to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm

"Really? How odd. Awe well that's ok. It's a high level job anyway. most have to train to do it."

He said softly as he ruffled her hair and took her hand. Leading her over to an odd devise he gave it to her and spoke softly.

"This is a new device I made myself. It's called an ERSD, or Extreme Reaitsu Suppression Device. it' used on prisoners or other people who are going to be charged, executed, or captured. It's a handy little device, you can put it on, it works fully don't worry. No kinks that we know of."

He said with a kind voice. Walking over to another device he pulled a small lever and a keyboard popped out. Typing on it he tapped into all the camera's all over the twelfth division. Giggling a bit he stood up and sat her in the chair, speaking softly.

"This is a good device that you will most likely be using a lot. This moniters all communications around Earth as well as all shinigami whereabouts. This is for any shinigami ever registered to us. It's standard equipment. We had to make a replica when we were forced from Soul, but I was smart and destroyed the original."

He giggled a bit and stood back watching her.
Back to top Go down
Kami

The creation of the ERSD and the HOGY...(private Pm Henji to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The creation of the ERSD and the HOGY...(private Pm Henji to join)   The creation of the ERSD and the HOGY...(private Pm Henji to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:41 pm

She blinks for a moment before looking at Henji. A confused look on her face.
"And what do you want me to do with this?"
She points to the machine, wondering what in the name of hell he wanted her to do.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

PostSubject: Re: The creation of the ERSD and the HOGY...(private Pm Henji to join)   The creation of the ERSD and the HOGY...(private Pm Henji to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:37 pm

With a soft smile he spoke.

"just play with it. It's all ok, you can't break anything with it. However, I have to leave. I apologize and we shall meet again."

He smiled as a soft poof of dirt erupted from his foot as he dissipated.

{Exit}}
Back to top Go down
Kami

PostSubject: Re: The creation of the ERSD and the HOGY...(private Pm Henji to join)   The creation of the ERSD and the HOGY...(private Pm Henji to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:08 pm

She blinks and then sighs, turning in her chair and putting the machine on the table. after staring at it she begins pressing keys on the keyboard to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The creation of the ERSD and the HOGY...(private Pm Henji to join)   The creation of the ERSD and the HOGY...(private Pm Henji to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The creation of the ERSD and the HOGY...(private Pm Henji to join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2