Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knowledge Is Power [Private]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enrya

Enrya

Knowledge Is Power [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:31 pm

It didn't take too long for Enrya to lead the male Shinigami as well as Reyne to a better area for them to talk. It was a cafe of sorts, but it also had a backroom for any meetings or parties that were needed to take place. She walked over to where the backroom would have been hidden in the shadows. She took out a key from somewhere on her body and unlocked the door. She opened it and held it open for Reyne as well as the male Shinigami. It was much cooler in the cafe and there was already food and drinks waiting for them on the table.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats
race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Reyne followed in and sat down on the couch,then waits for enyra to enter with the new guy.

"so shall we begin the little chat now enyra?" Reyne smiled wide and settled into the comfy and relaxing area. Her muscles were sore from all the work she had been doing in this short week, including watching the fight tatsuya had, interesting as it was.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Tatsuya made his way after them after having followed from the training grounds after the spar. As the continued on, he began to wonder what exactly was needed of him. Though this should have been a question he wondered about beforehand, he had been more preoccupied on other things. He watched as Enrya unlocked the door to a room that she then opened for he and Reyne. He walked in as she did and soon took a seat, looking at some of the food and drinks laid about on the table. He then let his attention turn to Reyne as she spoke of a "little chat". Tatsuya then looked to Enrya as well, "Yea, I'm sorta curious....What is this about exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Enrya closed the door after her before she went over and lounged out a bit on another couch with a sigh of pleasure. “Ah, these couches are always so comfortable. Such hard work being a Captain Commander.” She said with a smirk. She then chuckled a bit before she turned her head and looked to Reyne as well as Tatsuya. “It’s alright, go ahead and sit down. Relax and get comfortable.” She said with a smile. “You are not from here, as I know of every single Shinigami here. Tell me, how have you survived and how did you come to be here?” She asked him as she reached out to a cup of tea and sipped on it. “Also, do you know of a Shinigami named Chevalier? Cat ears and tail?” She asked him before she chuckled some. “Sorry if I’m asking a lot, but I’m very curious as is Reyne here.” She said as she sipped more on her tea.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:54 pm

The hair on the back of Tatsuya's neck stood on end as he heard Enrya. The captain commander? This meant that Enrya was the leader of the entire Gotei 13. No wonder she had given off the type of aura that she did. She then began to speak again, this time asking him a question. He sighed as he listened to her question, running his right hand through his hair. "I came from District 3..." He said this with a questioning tone, hoping he wouldn't have to elaborate more on his past. More than likely, Enrya wouldn't have approved of it. Tatsuya then began to watch her as she sipped her tea before asking yet another question about a shinigami by the name of Chevalier. Tatsuya's eyes immediately widened, but not too dramatically....that would be weird. But nevertheless, he nodded. "Yea, I've met him before. He and another shinigami by the name of William helped me out....We were on our way to Prussia actually before I somehow ended up here..." Tatsuya quickly stopped speaking, he began blabbing before wondering what it was these two wanted with Chev. Hopefully he wouldn't be responsible for a hit being ordered out on Chevalier, or anything.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm

She rose a brow as she listened to what Tatsuya has said. She knew as well as everyone else about District 3 and was even more curious on how he has survived while he was in such a place. “I see.” Was all she said as she sipped more on her tea. She smiled and looked to Reyne as he spoke about Chevalier. “Sounds like your twin is still alive and well.” She said. She then felt her eye tick some as she heard Will’s name being said. “I see, so that’s where they have been hiding. I wonder who else we thought dead from the past are there.” She said as she finished her tea. She then looked to Tatsuya. “Do not worry, none of them are in danger of being killed by me or the other Shinigamis. At least not yet, as if I find out that they are rouges then they must be killed as I will not let the Soul Society be destroyed by traitors again.” She said as she looked serious. She was indeed protective of the Shinigami race.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:38 pm

Tatsuya's eyes moved over to Reyne as Enrya addressed Chevalier as her "twin". Tatsuya looked her over once more and she indeed did bear a resemblance to Chevalier, but there was one problem. Where were her cat-like ears and tail? A deformity on his part maybe....or maybe on hers? Tatsuya shook his head at this and listened back to Enrya as she began to speak back on Chevalier and William apparently. They were traitors? Tatsuya looked at Enrya questioningly but it now made sense. If they were shinigami, what were they doing on the way in the wastelands, let alone heading to Prussia. He sighed some before picking up a cup of tea. He began to sip as he spoke, "Let it be destroyed again? It's happened before?" Tatsuya soon kicked himself after asking this question, he was never one to be able to keep up charades too long, and more than likely asking a question which she obviously he assumed he knew about would point out something suspicious about him. He sipped his tea once more, hoping she would just answer the question and not delve into the reasons he didn't know for himself.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Her ruby red eyes locked onto Tatsuya as he spoke. She knew that he was playing dumb in a way. He was hiding something from the two of them. She has got this feeling earlier when they spoke, but she was giving him the benefit of a doubt at first. But what was it? What was this secret of his that he kept to himself? Did it had to deal with the Arrancars? “You can stop playing dumb and acting as if you have no clue on what’s going on currently. What is it that you are hiding?” She asked him as she just looked at him. She leaned forward some to pick up a sandwich and she took a bite from it as she leaned back into the couch she was currently lounging on. She was going to get to the bottom of this. It was up to him to either give her the answer and his plans the hard way or the easy way.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:27 pm

Reyne payed close attention to the converstaion and the emotions of Enyra and Tatsuya. Reyne leaned and grabbed a peppermint tea and nibbles a strawberry mini cake, she tried not to perk up to much to hear her brother was alive, but why prussia? Reyne then looked at Enyra as the conversation continued and started to worry slightly, please don't go to your 'evil mode', Reyne flashed Enyra a calming smile and the looked over to tatsuya. "Enyra, if they were moving towards prussia, but why? And for that matter why is Mr.Tatsuya being hesitant?
Reyne set her cup down and leaned forward towards tatsuya, letting her "sexy aura" flow, then she thought to her self. I really hate using this, but i need this information and im curiousas to his reaction....
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:38 am

Enrya looked to Reyne as she spoke. "I do not know why, Reyne. Remember the conversation we had earlier within my Chambers? The one with my fiance who I thought was dead was actually alive? William is that man. He said that he has a place of sorts there in Prussia." She said. She then looked off to the side some and frowned as her eyes flashed dangerously and in a cruel way for a moment before her eyes went back to normal as she held her head. "I wonder what he is doing in Prussia. I would go there myself, but I fear that Blood Solstice would come out and kill him off along with your twin." She said mainly to herself, yet she was also speaking with Reyne. She sighed some before a Hell Butterfly arrived and landed on her shoulder. She silently listened to it before she sent it away. She looked to Reyne as she spoke again. "Reyne? Will you go to Prussia for me and find this information out in my place? I'll stay here and speak more with Tatsuya about what he has been through before arriving here. Thank you." She told Reyne as she looked from her to Tatsuya. She stayed silent as she waited for Reyne to go do what she asked and ordered for her to do. She knew that she herself can't face William once more in the same day, she just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Reyne sighed, then smiled and got up. "Alright Enyra ill do as you wish and bring back all the information i can, i shall leave by the dawn my lady" Reyne grabbed a shortcake and bowed to Enyra with a resurring smile. Then looking at Tatsuya she smiled politely and bowed slightly, she swirled on her toe of her foot and left the room heading towards squad 2 sect{}ion before she left.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:25 pm

A cold sweat ran down Tatsuya's face as he listened to Enrya. Playing dumb? If only that were true. He kicked himself for asking such a stupid question and giving himself away even more. It seemed the only option he had would be to tell her the truth, but how we he go about telling the "Captain Commander" that he used to be in the business of killing shinigami as well as humans. It wasn't really something you could come out and say, especially given the aura she gave off, as well as the other female in the room. If things went sour he wasn't sure he'd be able to make it out of the room, let alone halfway out of his seat. He sighed and began to try and formulate a way as to come clean before Reyne leaned forward after addressing Enrya, and began to ask him about his hesitation in what seemed like a "flirty" tone. Tatsuya was a bit taken aback by this change in attitude in her. It was a little bit obvious that she was trying to coax some information out of him, given the serious situation of the conversation and such a sudden change in her behavior. Before Tatsuya could reply back to her question in an equally suggestive tone as to tease her a bit, Enrya replied to her question, referring to William as her "fiance". After mentioning his name her eyes gave a subtle flicker, giving her a cruel visage before she turned her head. Tatsuya watched her closely and questioningly as she did this. There was something weird about her. She continued to speak, giving Reyne a mission to go to Prussia in her stead and figure out as much information as she could while informing her that she would stay back and interrogate Tatsuya some more. Though she didn't actually use the word "interrogate" based on her tone it was more than implied what she meant. A sigh was heard as Reyne made her way up, speaking to Enrya about the time of her planned departure before smiling towards the both of them and making her way out of the room. Tatsuya watched her leave and then turned his attention back to Enrya, whos gaze was fixed on him. Tatsuya felt uncomfortable about this whole situation, but he dared not show it. Instead he played it cool and relaxed, hoping that a nonchalant attitude would make things seem as if nothing was going on. He looked towards Enrya and smiled, "So was there anything specific you wanted to know, Ms.Captain Commander? There really isn't anything more that I know of that could really be of service to you."
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:54 am

Enrya smiled at Reyne as she nodded. "Thank you so much Reyne, you're a life saver indeed." She said as her mood was lighter now. Once Reyne left, she turned her attention towards Tatsuya as he started to speak again. "Exactly what did you do within District 3 that kept you alive?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Tatsuya looked to Enrya as she asked him what it was that kept him alive within District 3. He sipped some more of the tea before placing it down. He opened his mouth for a second as if to say something before closing it, thinking of exactly how to place his words. He planned on telling her the truth, from the woman he could tell that she was it was the least she deserved on any subject, but exactly how he would go about explaining this truth was another topic altogether. Coming out and simply stating it like, which was something he'd usually do, would be too harsh under these circumstances. He looked back to Enrya before taking another sip of the tea, "Umm, well...." He took a deep breathe before coming out with it, "I didn't just live in District 3...I was born there. I was raised by the remnants of shinigami that managed to survive as well in order to work under the hollow in District 3..." Tatsuya looked back to Enrya, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:12 am

As she waited for his response, her ruby red eyes were watching him very closely. Heh, he's quite handsome and seems to have a nice body under his clothes from the way he moved in that spar. She thought to herself. She picked up a strawberry and started to bite into it when Tatsuya was finally able to tell her. She raised her brow and blinked some-what in shock. Not only did he live there, but he was also born and raised in such a hell hole. He would have had to be tough in order to survive no doubt. "Wait...did you just say work under the Hollow?" She asked him, a bit suspicious now. "Exactly what work did you do for these Hollows and was that the only way for you as well as the other Shinigami that were there to survive?" She asked him before she took another bite from her strawberry and licked at her fingers some as the fruit's juice ran down them a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 am

Tatsuya nodded as she asked him about working for the hollow. "My work for these hollows consisted of becoming an enforcer of the hollows, so to speak...." He paused for a second, sipping some more of his tea before placing it down, having drank it all. As he did so he noticed her biting into the strawberry, licking her fingers as the juice from it ran down them. Looking at this he got distracted, it was hard to concentrate with such a breath-taking woman in front of him, let alone doing something so minuscule yet so seductive. He brushed through his hair a bit and regained his composure before speaking again. "I was to help round up the souls of those who were to be fed to the hollow, and kill those who showed the least bit of disobedience....To be honest, I never questioned why exactly I did what I did. Like I said, I was born and raised there so it all seemed that I was doing as I should. No one else told me any different. Like they say...ignorance is bliss.." He looked down for a moment before looking back to Enrya.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 am

Her eyes started to narrow as she heard what he had to do. Not in anger, no. But in concentration as she was thinking. "I'm surprised the Hollows actually let you live. They're nothing but heartless monsters but then again they have let a Shinigami live and work for them. Hm. Yet I still want to kill them off, course I may be bias." She said as she rubbed her chin lightly with one of her thumbs. She nodded her head and stood up some. She silently made her way towards him as he looked down. She placed a hand on one of his shoulders and looked down at him as she spoke. "I see. I am not angry with what you had done in the past. You didn't know any better, but now that you do. I assume that you wish to stay here with us and become a part of the Gotei 13 after you graduate from the Academy?" She asked him as she looked down at him. She hoped that he would say yes, but it was his decision to stay here or to go and become one of those traitorous Rogues that she will have to kill off whenever she sees one.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:48 pm

He began to laugh a bit as he heard Enrya's response, her reaction to them being nothing but heartless monsters was exactly correct. "The only reason they let us live and work under them was exactly for that reason, they wanted to show their superiority over us...they were trying show us that we were nothing but servants to their will, and when we got too strong, they killed us off..." A tinge of anger was in his voice, thinking back on what had occurred to him leading to the scar down his eye and across his chest. "..I wouldn't mind wiping them off of this planet as well..." He was looking down at the ground, trying to calm himself down as he felt her hand at his shoulder. He looked up as she began to speak. He smiled at her offer but then looked back to the floor. "I would like to...but I'm not sure I completely deserve that offer...living here in the time that I have, I've begun to realize truly how much evil I committed... are you sure you would want someone like me in the Gotei?"
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 pm

She nodded her head some. "Of course. They're the kind of monsters that get their rock off from overpowering those who do not stand a chance against them. And if they even get a small feeling of someone being too strong, they kill them without a second thought." She said as she narrowed her eyes some from just the mention of them. She smiled some as he smiled at her. But what he said made her raise a brow before she shook her head. "What you have done is nothing evil of the sort. I know evil, as it's one of the personalities that I have that is sadly taking over more and more as time passes. She is known as Blood Solstice and believe me, she is much worse then whatever Sin and his monsters can come up with. Yet she's a part of me." She said as she looked at him. "My point being, I'm sure that I would want someone like you in the Gotei. I'm sure that you would go very far within it by just seeing the ending part of that spar of yours." She told him with a smile. "But the choice is yours ultimately, though I will be happy to have you a part of the Gotei personally." She said as she smiled some more.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Tatsuya nodded as he listened to her speak. As he continued to listen her mention of Blood Solstice caught his attention the most. The way in which she spoke it as being "one" of the personalities that she had made it quite apparent she held more than the personality that was speaking to him at the moment. "Multiple personalities?" Tatsuya would have asked a question about it, but more than likely he'd be prying. He'd let her tell him about that when she felt like talking about that, if that day ever came. He then listened to her as she began to explain that he would be a valuable asset to the Gotei. He nodded with a smile as he looked to her, "Personally, you say?"
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:46 pm

She smiles down at him as she nodded her head. "Yes, personally." She said before she went back to the couch she originally laid down on. She leaned forward some to pick up another strawberry. "Do you have any questions to ask? Comments? Concerns? Anything at all?" She asked him as she bit into the strawberry, chuckling some as she felt the juice run down her chin and hand some. "The strawberries seem juicer then usual today." She commented some out loud mainly to herself as she slowly licks at the strawberry. She then looked to him. "Why don't you try some? The worst that can happen is if you get covered like juice like I just did." She said with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:10 pm

He watched her make her way back to the coach before leaning over to pick up another strawberry. She asked him if he had anything that he needed to ask or remark, to which he nodded his head no. He pretty much had a clear understanding of the Gotei and the academy that he needed to accomplish in order to become part of it. He'd probably have more questions about things later down the road. After asking him this, she bit into her strawberry, the juices from it running down her chin and hand a bit. He began to smile as she began to lick at the strawberry before inviting him to try some. Smirking, he began to stand from his seated position on the couch across from her. "Don't mind if I do." He made his way to the coach, taking a seat next to her as he leaned forward and took one of the strawberries. He bit into it, the juices from it dripping some onto his shirt as he began to laugh while smiling to her. "Hehe, they taste delicious."
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:29 pm

She smirked back at him as she watched him get up and off the couch before he moved around the table full of food and drinks to sit next to her on the couch. As he leaned forward and reached for a strawberry, she smirked some more to herself as she watched the way he moved. Needless to say, she liked what she saw. And his personality seems to be more genuine to her. She smiled and chuckled as she watched him bite into the strawberry, only to get the juices on his shirt. “I warned you.” She told him with a chuckle before she reached out a hand towards his shirt, picking up the juice from the strawberry with the tip of her index finger before she brought it to her lips and sucked it clean before she took another bite of her strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Tatsuya chuckled as he listened to her remarked, "Hehe, that you did." He watched her as she reached out, picking up some of the juice that had fallen onto his shirt with her index finger and sucked it clean before taking another bite of her strawberry. He smirked at this. He found himself quickly becoming even more attracted to her than when he first met her, but he wasn't sure if she was feeling the connection he was also feeling. After all, she was the captain commander of the Gotei 13 and he was a guy stuck in the shinigami academy. He then took another bite of his strawberry, suckling some of the juice as he slyly moved himself closer to her, wondering how'd she react.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:13 pm

She smirked more as she saw that he seemed to enjoy the teasing motion she just did to him. It looked as if he was interested in her as much as she was in him. She watched him take another bite from the strawberry and how he suckled the juice out. She moved closer to him and placed a hand on his knee while she leaned over to nibble on the strawberry he held.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knowledge Is Power [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next