Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return to Base. (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats
race: Arrancar

Return to Base. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:38 pm

OOC: XDDDD i know right

"Thank you" Vienta said drinking the milk. "So who do you like" Vienta said thinking of people she thought Arachne might know. She thought hard and deep and didn't know who she might like.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:41 pm

"I don't know..I like someone who is strong, sensitive, seductive, maybe a little crazy and well...Someone like that."She said, drinking the choocolate milk to wash down the last bits of cake. Arachne actually had a thing for battle crazy guys, something that carried over to her when she was human. She vaguely remembered her relationship in the human world: Though they loved eachother, they fought and tried to kill eachother half the time..
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:56 pm

"I don't care about strengths or attributes, just as long as they know what they are doing they are alright for me, although" She thought about one of the espada she liked. "Nevermind" She said as she guzzled the milk down like there was no tommorrow.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:58 pm

"Hmmm...What if the guy who liked me was a Shiniigami?"Arachne couldn't hold a secret in for very long but she made it sound like it was a possibility rather than the truth. If the Shinigami was a Gotei 13 Shinigami of high rank, Arachne would have been killed for "betrayal" already.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:05 pm

"A shinigami" Vienta looked at aranche "To tell you the truth, i like well loved a shinigami before. Until he died because of me" Vienta said with a slight smile on her face. It was the first smile she broke out into in awhile. "It never ends well, he was executed" She looked at Arachne. "If you trust me as a friend do not do anything wreckless please"
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:09 pm

Arachne blinked and had a sad face, her smile completely erased. Now she felt bad for mentioning it to Vienta, making her remember those memories..But now she knew what answer to give to him. Arachne took the guitar in hand and looked beyond the horizon.
"Thanks Vienta, you just gave me the answer I needed.."She said with a sad smile. Arachne jumped over the balacony, opening a Garganta. It closed as she jumped in, her destination unknown..

[Topic exit]
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:15 pm

I hope i didn't hurt Arachne's feelings. I just need to make sure she was safe, thats all i hope i didn't do anything wrong. Guilt fluttered through vienta's head as arachne jumped in the garganta, she was speechless. There was nothing else for her to say. She jumped off the balcony and landed in the sand as she opened up a garganta of herself to and unknown place that was still in hueco mundo. She left.....

:.:Exit:.:
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:50 am

Hear those two girls talking was a difficult task. Makenshi had simply slowly stepped aside while they continued talking, successfully not attracting their attention to him as he managed to walk away from there, turning at the next corridor. Lord Sin don't seem to be around the castle at the moment... but i could be mistaken it, but now i'm curious about why would Arachne hide who that person is, maybe she doesn't want to be reason of laughs for staying with a low rank hollow in the end. he went thinking about, while walking through the castle corridors.

[Exit--]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to Base. (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2