Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return to Base. (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats
race: Arrancar

Return to Base. (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:05 am

Arachne walked around the base, coming back from the Wastelands an beyond. Ever since her meeting with Vienta, she needed time to cool off...But then after she left base, Arachne meet two shinigami: A captain and a rouge..
She held a guitar in her held, contently strumming the strings, the melody filling into the air. It was a beautifully carved guitar but was covered in blood as if she just picked it up from a battlefield. Either way Arachne wasn't playing to keep it, she made it top priority to give it back to the original owner with an answer...

Last edited by Arachne De Castile on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:42 am

"Cool guitar, learning how to play?" a voice coming from the garganta that opened in the large square inside the castle where Arachne walked said to her, before Makenshi managed to slowly walk out from it with a little smile on his face while not wearing his usual mask, moving next to the other fellow espada Arachne seems to be returning from somewhere, but wheres the others... probably lazing around somewhere... "I don't think anyone really missed me around, but i'm back"
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:47 am

"No, not learning."She said with a radient smile, contrasting to her confused, muddled up thoughts. Arachne was still confused over that "incident" and did not know what to make of it. But, as usual, she hid it with her cheerfulness.
"I just came back too~"She said, still strumming the strings of the guitar. The sooner she gives it back, the better.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:58 am

"And why not, after all it seems to suits you naturally" he said seeming a little disappointed with the answer reaching for his mask inside his jacket and wearing it while walking along her through the base. He wanted to know what had happened with all the humans he and Xenmar brought, but didn't wanted to seem strangely interested in them and decided to wait for the right time to ask about it while talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:04 am

"Really..?"She asked. Arachne looked down at the guitar: it had spainish origins, or at least that what she remembered, beautifully carved but stained with blood. Maybe it did suit her; Apparently she was told that she was beautiful to behold but had a terrible disposition: Just like a Black Widow Spider.
"Maybe it does~"Arachne said with a cheerful voice despite the negative thoughts in her head that made her think thoughts that she never thought of before..Damn that Shinigami...
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:22 am

"Sure it does, it can bring both tears and sadness as smiles and cheer the soul or something like that, think i read about it somewhere..." He was in a good mood after returning to the base and Sin wouldn't mind if he walked around for a while before reporting his return to him.
"...but why you're like that, you doesn't seem to be as usual. Something bothering? I'm bothering" he finished saying it with a small hollow laugh.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:25 am

Arachne quickly shook her head. She stopped playing the guitar and just held the neck and body, wondering what the history of the guitar was. How many songs did it play, how many times did it just it's master slay hollows..But she had to think of an answer to give him. Arachne barely knew him yet he fell for her really hard. How can you fall in love in mere minutes? Even though Arachne thought about it for a long time, none of it made any sense...
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:38 am

Noticing she seemed to be confused he stopped and decided to break that silence "What? any problem?" He didn't knew what she could be thinking at that time, but for him he just didn't liked to see someone down or in doubt about something "We're Espadas we can't show weakness or doubt near other arrancars..." he said looking around scratching behind his head, while spotting a few arrancars around walking by them at some distance from where they were.

Last edited by Makenshi on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:41 am

"Nope! Nothing at all~ If I told you anyway you would be bored to death.."She said, putting on the most cheerful smile she can manage. No matter how many times she tried to think about "him", he ended up back into her thoughts anyway. This confused and at the sametime, annoyed her. Deep inside, Arachne had an itch to beat him over with his guitar. But that is just plain mean.
"But let's just say it's a love problem~"Arachne said, giggling and raised her hand to her mouth as if in embrassment. But really she was trying to be herself and hide her confusion.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:53 am

We really resemble humans more than just by our appearance "I really like good histories, but i never were into the love ones, they're just tiresome most of times and always ending like the same..." He said after taking a long breath as he heard she talking about love. "but anyway... could i at least ask you who's him?" He asked while starting to follow her again, this time walking some steps behind her.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:57 am

"Some guy with big, funny ideas.."She said, her cheerful tone turning back into it's confused state. Arachne did not want to mention to anyone, and she meant anyone, to know that he was a shinigami. If they caught a whiff of his identity they will have her head. Or worse, become demoted and banished. Arachne thought death would be more of a preferable fate.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:10 am

"So i guess you should at least learn one good song to play for him with that. Maybe you could even entertain this whole place a little" he sightly tried to change the subject as he couldn't stand much of that love stuff talking and she managed to answer him in a away trying to not talk about who it was.
"or at least cheer a little the espada meetings"
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:14 am

"Heh. Sadly, some people just don't appriciate those sort of things like we do.."She said with a sad smile. Arachne could not change her cheerful nature and it was never easy for her to be sad or angry. But some people just thought of her cheerfulness as overbearing or insulting or simply took it the wrong way. That's why she stayed with less people as possible. But that doesn't mean she did not voice out her own opinions.
"Besides, I might get beaten up for it."She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:39 am

"Thats true, but unless Cero or Sin say something against it or complain about it, you shouldn't be worried at all, cause i would make the others start to like it too before they could complain about or at least make them fake it as we enjoy it" He said joking. He enjoyed her away of be, cause she never seemed to get tired from acting like that and wasn't like the other espadas that looked just like a great crazy bunch of weirdos together.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:43 am

"No that's okay. I mean, what's the point? It's not their fault if they don't like it or not, people have their different tastes I guess.."Arachne was about to say they can't act what they were forced to feel but thought she was no better. She was acthign cheerful because she did not want to feel negative feelings, espicially anger. If she did; someone could get hurt...
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Walking around base, Vienta was feeling nothing as usual, but for some reason Arachne reached her which is impossible, to impossible to imagine. After their confrontation vienta was to ashamed to see Arachne, because of her actions. She looked up and straight ahead she saw Arachne and Makenshi. She approached them not even wanting to sneak up on them and not really caring if they were already in a conversation. She need to let something off of her chest. "Excuse me arachne" she said with a calm soothing voice that almost sounded peaceful. "What happened between me and you was my fault. The reason i acted like that because when i went to the human world, i looked to see what day it was, and apparently it was my birthday, and no matter what i always act strange. There is like a curse on that date that makes me act unlike myself. I don't know why but that cake you attempted to give me triggered something, and i couldn't control myself" Her face was still neutral and stone cold. She reached behind her back and brought out the cake she smaked in the sand. She held it to arachne. "Sorry, no arrancar should act like that no matter what the consequences, it is below me" she said and you could feel her smiling on the inside even though you couldn't see anything on the out side. Vienta's eyes killed the mood though because of there deadly look.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Arachne blinked at this sudden apology btu smiled. Her confusion was shelved for now, at the moment, she wanted to make amends. Arachne took the cake with one free hand, inspecting it. It looked really good.
"It's okay, I already forgiven you..Besides, we're friends aren't we?"She said with a smile. Arachne always thought of Vienta as a friend, probably the only one in this place that she can talk to. Besides, she did not blame her, Vienta wasn;t the only one who was angered by her cheerfulness.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:55 pm

"Friends" Vienta looked at arachne in confusion. That word never occured to her in her life. I mean she heard other people call eachother friends, but other than that nothing. She looked at Arachne then she literally almost smiled, but it was diffcult, because it was like she had to cinder blocks tied to each corner of her mouth which made her seem sad all the time. "Yeah, i guess we are friends" She said as she held out a hand to shake arachne's.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Arachne stuffed the cake carefully between her bosoms and shook hands with Vienta, still smiling, abit more happily now.
"Lets go to our usual place, you know, the balacony~!"She still held Vienta's hand and walked to the place where they first met, not before Aranche waved goodbye to Makenshi. She still held the bloodstained guitar in her hand but ignored it. For now.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:04 pm

Being dragged to the balcony, Vienta's emotions, started to change, she become alittle bit more happy and now she went through a phase of her nuetrality called shyness. She will now only talk to Sin, arachne, and yukio her fraccion. She wasn't a softy though she still could be super cold blooded, but for the time being she was just....alright.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Arachne took out the cake Vinta brought and broke into two pieces. She handed one for Vienta and started eating her piece. She laid the guitar againest the balacony, having plans to wash it before returning it to it's master.
"Hey Vienta.."She said in an uncharacteristically confused, not-so-happy voice. Arachne still thought about it but it just did not add up to her. She might as well ask someone.
"Have you fallen in love in first sight before?"She asked quietly, her voice having no hint of cheerfulness in it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Looking at the cake and eating it she was shocked by Arachne's question. "I have before actually, but i rather not say what happened unless you want to know" She said as she wiped the crumbs off her mouth. "Is there someone you like...is it Makenshi?" Vienta said as awhole other million boys fluttered through her head.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:24 pm

"Oh no no no~ Not Makenshi~! He's better off as a comrade or friend than anything else.."She said, giggling like a school girl. Arachne stuffed the last bit of cake in her mouth, the crumnbs still stuck to her face and clothing.
"It's just..Is it even possible? I don't see why it is. I mean..You only seen the person once then you go head over heels over them..I just don't get it at all."She said, trying to sound reasonable and logical yet with a childish curiousity...
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:27 pm

"Love at first sight. When you see someone for the first time, sometimes a strange aura connects you to together making him or you follow inlove with eachother" Vienta said as she yawned abit.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:30 pm

"I see..."She said in a faraway voice whilst picking the crumbs off her face. If what Vienta said was true, then the romance must be one sided. I never felt anything connecting to him. He said those words so fast, I couldn;t take it all in...
"If that's true then I'm going to give the guy a talk..When I see him."Arachne said, taking out two bottles of chocolate milk from her bosoms.

OCC: This makes me wonder how many things she can fit in lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Base. (CLOSED)   Return to Base. (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to Base. (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next