Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knowledge Is Power [Private]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

Knowledge Is Power [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:58 pm

He was a bit surprised as he felt her hand rest on his knee as she began to nibble into his strawberry that he held. He began to smile soon after though, it seemed as if she was as attracted to him as he was to her. The seductiveness she held in her pose as she leaned over him was too much. He soon began to run his hand along her, his fingertips lightly moving along her leg before leaning in and kissing her neck as she continued to nibble the strawberry. He wasn't sure if he had moved too fast, but he couldn't help himself. He figured he'd just take the repercussions of his actions, whether they be good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:09 am

She smirks some as she continued to nibble on the strawberry that he held for her. Even more so as she felt his hand moving along her leg. But as he kissed her neck, she let out a slight purr. She ate the rest of the strawberry before she used her tongue to reach out and sweep it along his fingers that held the sweet fruit for her. She sucked his fingers clean before she licked along his neck some. "Heh. You taste just as delicious as that strawberry." She commented with a smirk and a snicker as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:11 pm

Tatsuya began to move his hand higher up her leg as he felt her tongue to his fingers before she began to suck them, cleaning him of the juice from the strawberry. He could feel his attraction to her growing with each passing second and he wanted her now. He smirked to her as she licked him along his neck, commenting on his taste and causing him to laugh lightly. "I can say the same for you, but let me get another taste." He smirked as he said this and leaned forward, kissing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:52 pm

She smirked as she felt his hand start to move up higher on her leg. She was starting to get a bit aroused from just the feeling of one on his hands on her leg. Just imagine how much more aroused she'll be when he touches more of her. She chuckled some as she made him laugh. "Heh." Was all she said before she felt his lips press against hers in a kiss. She smirked and watched him as she tilted her head a bit to the side while kissing him back. Her hand that was on his knee moved up his leg to his upper thigh. Her other hand was placed on his chest some.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Tatsuya began to lean a bit more into their kiss, the feel of her soft lips pressed against his was something he wanted more of. As he deepened their kiss, he could feel her hand begin to move higher up on his body to which he smiled. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her. He began to move his left hand more along her leg and thigh while he rested his right hand on her waist as she sat over his lap.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:19 pm

She closed her eyes some as she leaned more into their kiss. She felt her lips smirk against his as he deepened the kiss. She, accepting his challenge of sorts, deepened the kiss even more. She then broke the kiss so she could nibble on his bottom lip in a teasing manner. “Heh, you are quite a wonderful kisser.” She told him as she smirked. She was now straddling his lap, she pushes her generous chest against his some as she snickered. “I know a better place where we can taste each other some more. That is if you can handle it, can you?” She challenged him as she wriggled her lower body slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Tatsuya began to smirk as she broke the kiss and teased him with her nibbling. He began to laugh a little more as she praised his expertise in kissing. "Hehe, why thank you. You're none too shabby yourself." He began to move his hands higher up on her body as she began to press herself against him, feeling the curves of her breast through her shirt with his hands as he leaned in closer to kiss her again. Before he could though she began to speak. "A better place?" He began to look around and remembered they were doing this in a lounge of sorts. Deeds like these deserved a more romantic touch. "We'll have to go to this "better place" to see if I can handle it, now won't we?" He said this as she began to wriggle herself on him slowly as she straddled his lap, feeling himself getting more aroused as he leaned in and kissed her neck once more, waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:20 am

Enrya smirked and snickered as she heard him return the compliment on her kissing skills. She smiled and couldn’t help but arch her back some, pushing her breasts closer to his hands. She smirked as he looked around the area when she asked him. She chuckled as he responded to her challenge with one of his own, wriggling herself some more on him as a reward of kinds. She leaned in towards him as well and kisses his neck. “Touché Tatsuya, follow me to my chambers.” She said with a smirk. She then moved her lips to his and kisses him deeply while she did a grind into his lap before she got up and off his lap. She made her way to the door, her hips swaying side to side as she walked. She placed her hand on the doorknob and smirked over her shoulder at him. “Ready?” She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Tatsuya caressed her supple breast as she pressed them more into his hands. He smirked back to her as she wriggled herself on him, soon kissing her neck more as she began to place kisses upon his. He continued his kisses as he listened to Enrya's invitation to her chambers. He broke his kisses to her neck and looked at her with a smile. He opened his mouth to say something witty, but before he could she kissed him deeply, causing him to forget everything he was just about to say as he kissed her back. His hands explored her curves as she began to grind on his lap before getting up and making her way to the door, swaying her hips ever so seductively as she did so. He smirked as he watched her. She knew just how to tease him and he couldn't believe how bad he wanted her right now. With her next question he quickly stood, readjusting his clothing before he walked up behind her, placing his hands on her hips. He leaned in and moved his lips to her shoulder, lightly kissing to her neck before whispering in her ear, "I'm ready when you are..."
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:59 am

She smirked as she watched him quickly get up and readjust his clothing. She knew that he was aroused, as she felt him harden under her. She was aroused as well but it was easier for her to pull off since she was a female. She went ahead and readjusted her clothes as well, making sure that they looked just like they did when they walked into this private room. She leaned her body back and into his as she felt him right behind her. She let out a slight purr as she felt his lips go from his shoulder to his neck. “Mm, let’s go then.” She whispered out before she moves a bit away from him and unlocked the door so she could open it. She then started to lead him to her chambers.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:32 am

He kissed her once more on the neck before she moved forward, unlocking the door and opening it. He started to grin as he wondered if she was just as turned on as he was, but he'd see that for himself soon enough. He followed after her as she lead him to her chambers.

[Salida]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge Is Power [Private]   Knowledge Is Power [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knowledge Is Power [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2