Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)

Go down 
+2
Vienta hechizo
Sin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats
race: Arrancar

A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:40 pm

There was only one other room in all of Castillo Del Condenado that Sin ever visited. This place was known as the War Room. in the generations of the past all the Espada had meet in this very room to plan and coordinate their attacks on Soul society. Now with the room in Soul society it was mainly used as issuing orders of spiteful attacks on the shinigami race to keep them in line. Sin sat at the head of the large stone table now waiting to call the other espada into the room. He looked down the long table noting the Espada's numbers carved into the table where their seat was. The number would grow a special color when the espada sat down, reflecting the reiatsu color of the Espada, a rather nice visual display that Sin found amusing. he decided to call the other members of the espada now. He placed his hand on the table and it glowed for a moment in a pulsing fashion. The espada's numbers on their bodies would become warm like it has been heated, until they sat down in their respected chair. Thus was the call for the espada. The magic involved was created by Xenmar (oc:hope you don't mind marin) and Sin applied it to the table. Now he sat back and waited. Everything was going smoothly. He had his three sacrifices now he just needed to do a bit of "population control" before he could summon them. thus was the reason for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:20 pm

After long continuous years in Hueco Mundo and not remembering the last time she was summoned to a meeting along with the other Espada; Vienta Hechizo, Tercera Espada, was reporting for duty as she cautiously opened the doors of the war room.She rubbed her mark on her hand as the warmth from it was soothing. Her Emotionless face and cold look on her face was a good morning pleaser, sarcastically speaking. She was holding the handle of her zanpakuto and was the up most unimpressed with the other espada not being there before her. She was walking as slow as possible on purpose to avoid the meet and greets. As if any of the espada were in to that sort of thing. She walked abit slower and then she turned to her Master, Sin. She looked him dead in the eyes and bowed to him very respectfully. "Hello Master Sin" She said as she stuck her bow for alittle while longer. She then got up. "Sorry for being here so late, well i guess early, I suspected the other espada to be here, but i guess i was wrong. Excuse me" She said as she closed her eyes for a moment and invisioned something to herself for a moment. Wierdo... She opened her eyes and looked at sin again. She bowed again. "I will take my seat now" She said as she walked to her seat, footsteps echoeing the area as if the whole earth was dead. She sat down in her seat, the moment she sat down she stared straight ahead at completely nothing as she waited for the other espada. Her seat started to radiate a Reddish Yellow color that was a sight for sore eyes. It was beautiful, it complemented everything about her. Her hair and her eyes. The moment she sat down her number cooled down and she relaxed for abit waiting for the meeting to start. She still hoped for Arachne to be here soon so whatever the situation was they both can back it up with an answer that would please sin. Even though she didn't show, it was impossible to show it but she has certain feelings for a certain espada and during this meeting she hopes she can contain herself.
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Second Arrival   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:24 am

Xenmar walked through the hallways of the Castle, the dim light casting shadows on his features. He passed several people including the wall guards until reaching the source, the source of the call. The double doors to the war room were now ahead of him elegantly designed with images of the fall of the seretei and made out of hard spirit enforced wood, this door could take a substantial beating while retaining it shape.

The Cero Espada entered the War Room and was surprised to see Hechizo, the third Espada, already set at the table, also set at the table was the King of All Hollows... Sin the perfect Arrancar.

Hechizo-san.” Xenmar bowed, “Lord Sin” he bowed again “I'm glad to see that my mystic exploits are serving you. Oh, I have posted numuros as guards unknowingly at the exit where the subjects are, they will not escape.

Xenmar took his seat and cast his gaze to the Third Espada.

Hechizo-san, has any developments of interest happened during your exploits?” the fellow Espada asked as pre-meeting discussion.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:40 am

La Segunda soon made her entrance. She was in an oddly fair mood. A smile crossed her rose tinted lips. Her ears laid flat against her head, showing contentment. Her tail wagged happily behind her as she sauntered in. She waved to the other Espada in her room, then bowed to lord Sin. Hello, My Lord. A pleasure to see you back safe and sound. Her golden yellow eyes shimmered, showing off her good mood even more in her gaze. She took her seat, humming a gentle tune as she ran her fingers through her long silver hair before resting that same hand on her stomach, tapping it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Vienta brushed her are aside from her eyes as she wasn't expecting any question being asked to her before the meeting. She looked at Xenmar. She then placed her elbows on the table clenched hers hands together making on big fist and closed her eyes for a moment then opened them again. She had a look on her face as if she was concentrating on something else. "Nothing Really" She said as this was basically her first time seeing Cero Espada. "Its been dull, nothing occured on my short explorings. I personally think we are going to be surprized by something". Her eyes glinted abit as she stood up and bowed back at Xenmar as she sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:30 pm

"Sorry for my lateness" Makenshi voice was heard from the doors as he slowly walked into the meeting room with both hands in his pockets Hechizo, Xenmar, Volpe... hope the others don't take too long to show up too, but i have other serious things to think about...he reached his seat, making his number in the chair start to glow silverly, it was located in front of Xenmar and at the right side of Sin, while at Makenshi right side was Vienta. He was too concentrated to join any talking, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning his backs in the chair while waiting for the others so the meeting could finally start.

[OOC: just adjusted the seating order, even numbers at one side and odd ones at the other]
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:03 pm

I agree, there is a plan here and a larger stage would probably be reviled here.” Xenmar responded to Hechizo.

He then looked around at the other members of the Espada seeing whose here. Surly the other members have received the call, the other will arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:22 pm

Arachne burst into the room, out of breath and slumped onto her seat quickly, obviously out of breath just to get to the meeting in time. She took a few deep breaths and eventually calmed down. She bowed to everyone, her smiling still there on her face.
"Lord Sin, everyone, I'm sorry for my entrance, it will not happen again.."She said cheerfully, givng another bow in apology for her entrance. Arachne could not remember thne last time they had a meeting, it seemed so long ago..
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Makenshi sighed as time passed while waiting for the others I don't know where Layle, Kitaro or Arachne could be but... he thought seconds before Arachne walked in the meeting "No problem were still missing some people in the end" he said giving a small nod to her as she took her spot and then he turned to Valentina "So whats the reason of such happy face, care to share with us Volpe?" he asked her while resting his head against his right hand as supported his arm against the chair arm and looked to her.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:09 pm

(occ: the other have one day to respond before continuing)
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:47 am

Hm?” Xenmar looked over to Makenshi due to his exchange, then to Volpe, “Did, perhaps, something interesting happen?” he asked keeping an obvious ear towards the Espada he responded to.

His eye then flicked to another Espada, Arachne. She had burst in clearly thinking she was late and the Cero Espada realized he had not greeted her.

"My apologies Castile-Kohai for not addressing you. Welcome to the meeting. Has anything interesting happened in your wanderings?"

Xenmar always enjoyed information it was always nice to learn something new, personal or not.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Arachne thought for a minute, something interesting did happen during her wonderings; she had a conversation with a captain level shinigami who leaked out where their base was and has Siegfried, the rouge shinigami wrapped around her fingers. But instead she said:
"Just had some boring conversations with some shinigami but nothing of interest Lord Marin."She said with her usual formality that she saves for the high ranking espada.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Vienta looked around the room with a look on her face saying, we should start this meeting already, Although she rarely cared for the other espada except for Arachne and Sin, also including Xenmar she couldn't help but think she could probaly change her ways. "This is unexceptable" She said after waiting for the right time to speak. "The others should have been hear already" She looked at the door. "Maybe we should start the meeting without them" She then looked at Sin and Xenmar. She looked back at sin, "If that is alright with you master sin" She said as she bowed again
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:33 pm

A Shinigami, interesting.

He pulled his Denozo Mask cup and set it on the table, then a vile from his uwagi jacket and poured it into the cup, “I haven't left the Castle leisurely in a while.

Xenmar then took out a gray capped creamer and included it in the mix stirring it with a short metal stirrer. The creamer has a faint human Reiatsu to it.

I could use some experimental material, was he... distasteful or offensive beyond the normal?” He asked while he heated his drink then took a sip.

The Espada glanced at the door for a second to see in anyone more was coming before looking back to the fellow Espada.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Sin fixed his posture in his seat to a more direct stance. he then rested one arm on the table while he placed the other on his under-jaw, propping his head up while he rested. Sin had begun slowly absorbing the reiatsu around him, consuming it to add to his reiatsu. He had the same weakness of Yami, the previous cero espada of old. Sin needed time to collect energy to rise his reiatsu to its full potential. the weaker members wouldn't be able to tell the difference but he was sure the stronger of the espada would realize it. Sin only did such a thing when things got interesting, such as the invasion of soul society or large scale attack on soul society.

"I guess we can start then..." Sin said to what seemed like himself. " I'm sure you are all aware of the prisoners here. No one is allowed to do anything to these prisoners unless I tell you too." He said while keeping an eye on valentina. "any objections? Good..."
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:09 pm

As Valentina seemed to be in some kind of transe of her own while tapping her belly, he turned back to Sin as he started to speak finally starting the meeting "Not an objection, just curious of how those human will help us in something my lord" he politely said to Sin while closing his eyes, sighing and crossing his arms one more time before looking to Sin in silence waiting for his or someone reply.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:35 am

We had prisoners? Arachne thought but shrugged it off, thinking that they had nothing to do with her personally and thus she was not interested in them unless she was ordered to be involved with them.
"I have no objections at all my lord~"She said in her ever cheerful voice, her demenour remaining sunny as usual.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:29 am

Vienta looked around the room. What good are prisoners, she thought as she grew unsure of herself. She looked at lord sin "I..." she couldn't get the words out quite yet. She thought to herself for a moment as she thought about one of the prisoners she came incontact with before. "I..." Still couldn't make the words out she continued to think about the prisoners for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:24 pm

He knew that Sin knew he was in agreement, if he wasn't he would have said so in the beginning. Then the Cero Espada looked over to his fellow Espada, Vienta and heard her try to speak.

Is there something you need to add Hechizo-san? If it's important think the sentence through and say it?” He took a sip of his drink.

Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Vienta froze for a moment, her reaction was unlike her. "Forgive me, I have no objections" She said as she took a deep breathe closed her eyes and relaxed for a little bit before rejoining the others. "Sorry" She said as a flash from the past hit her abit making her space out for a brief moment. "No objections" she said again.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Sin noted his tercera's response. she apparently had a problem with prisoners. The then turned to makenshi to respond to him.

"They are useless as of now but they will prove indispensable here in a few days. Leave it all to me." Sin said to him directly.

He then focused his attention to group as a whole.

"Now then. I need a few days to prepare for a ritual pertaining to the humans so for now you all will leave to the human world. the key target is Prussia. Its time the rogues knew we know of them. Kill as many as you can but spare the leader, he will be easy to find. Do not return here. If you need to flee then flee to hueco mundo. The castle needs be empty for atleast 3 days. Is that clear?" Sin said with a smile on his face. He never really liked giving away a plan, even with his comrades and they knew this.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Vienta took a breathe in relief as she looked at sin and nodded her head. "Yes Master it is clear" She said as she bowed to him respectfully, like she does always, trying to attract less attention to herself. "To the human world it is then". She then smiled at arachne, who she only smiled at. but her smile was wierd looking due to the fact that, that was the only muscle on her face that even moved.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:02 am

WHAT?! Arachne froze when he said invade Prussia and kill as many rougues as possible but he'll spare the leader..Siegfried..An image of his crying face, begging her to stay flashed through her mind and her face turned very dark and sinister; something that nobody saw before. She did not notice Vienta's smile nor anyone else but instead wallowed in her tangled web. Should I warn Siegfried about the impending invasion or should I just stand by...What should I do....Arachne inside was conflicting but outside she remained as calm as ever..Arachne said nothing but slowly stood up and left the room, thinking about what to do....

{Exit->>Risks.]

Last edited by Arachne De Castile on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:25 am

"That was unusual" he said following Arachne through the room with his eyes before turning back to the meeting. To attack Prussia Makenshi thought, Prussia was different from any other place, there was only rogues from several races round there, what would be at least a burden to the Espadas if all of them end up trying to defend Prussia together against them, but not really a problem. The thing he didn't understand was why they would have to spare their leader, but it wasn't something that bored him that much. "i thought we're in good terms with Prussia, but if thats your wish we will perform it without question Lord Sin" he finished while waiting for the King final words that would finally end that meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Sin noted his sexta's reaction to the news. weather she liked it or not leaving without permission was something to account for being odd, if she thought so or not. The girl apparently had ties with purssia but sin didn't care. She could kill others than her "connection" and thats all he wanted. The rogues posed a threat to him for some odd reason. Something about them made him hate them, even more than shinigami. makenshi then soke up about the terms they had with purssia.It was ture Sin would often banish arrancar to the lands when they proved useless or hostile to his rule but he was never really allied with them in anyway at all.

"I never gave the rogues permission to live where they do now. infact I never gave them permission to live at all. William however has proven to be a formidable opponent and has managed to subside the hollows in the world of the living. But that all must end. A small group can be overlooked, but an army cannot. An army bring security. security brings courage. courage brings rebellion.rebellion brings war. And i don't even want to give the shinigami or any other race any hope of thinking someone can withstand us. So let us kill them now, while there ranks are limited. Surely the rouges cannot defend against the might of ever single espada now can they? and in three days time, there numbers won't matter anyway..." Sin spoke in an aged and darkened voice. his crypticness had risen again.his bright yellow eyes had changed to a darkened gold. blank crept from his eyes onto his face. He looked much older now yet still did not resemble an old man. His reiatsu collection was much like a reptile waring out his skin. He aged then shed his skin revealing a much younger self. something to be confused with an old ritual of immortality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next