Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting Between Leaders

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Vega

Paul Vega

Stats
race: Superhuman

A Meeting Between Leaders Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Paul, the joker of death was standing ontop of building simply staring into the night sky. His short shoulder lenght hair was breezing with the wind. His face was at ease for once in his life time, for some reason the winds calmed him down.

For once Paul was fully dressed, he had a habit of taking off his shirts at random moments. He was wearing a black shirt with blue jeans and some comfortable boots. He looked down at the streets and hissed to himself, sucking his teeth. His black long trench jacket waved in the wind aswell. Hands in his pockets he looked like a statue just posing there. Almost lifeless.

It was time for him to jump down, Paul had places to be and important people to meet. The leader of Vaizards was supposed to meet him in about twenty minutes. Normally he wouldnt care if he was late or not, but this meeting was a sort of favor to him. So he decided to atleast be a little bit on time. As Paul landed down in a alley way there was a homeless man there who saw him, the man winced and grabbed his chest.

"Did you just fall from the sky!" The homeless man asked staring straight at Paul. Paul raised an eyebrow in surprise, this man shouldnt be surprised by people falling from the sky. Hollows and supernatural stuff was worlwide facts now, why was he so surprised.

This old geaser...where has he been for the past like century. Hollows and soul reapers run around here like no tomorrow. Not even to mention quincys and other of my kind superhumans. This man is weird.

Paul decided to walk on ignoring him. The old man continued to yell out, this calmed Paul somewhat atleast he knew the man was alive and kicking. But the yelling suddenly stoped, Paul looked back and the man was gone no where to be seen as if he never was there. Paul shrugged and moved on, little did he know the homless man would be a factor in Paul's life.

Paul arrived at the place he was supposed to, five minutes late of course. He looked up at the manor, it was a sight to see. He looked down at his watch. "Heh I tried to be on time."
He knocked loudly not wanting to just barge in the old looking manor.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:42 pm

One Hour before Paul showed up

Alarms rang through Italy. There was supposedly a Holow sighting and he was lurking close to the house. Armond had gotten pulled away from his trip to Egypt because of this. They were worried that the kido Armond had cast over the house was failing. He arrived at the scene and killed off the low level Hollow with ease. He dispelled the kido and remade it. Hachigyō Sougai was the kido used. It took a lot out of Armond and he had to rest for a bit afterwards. Once he was done he spent the next twelve minuets refining various barriers around Italy. After that he went to the borders of Italy to check on the barriers there. The barriers there were made to alert them of Hollows. If a Hollow got close to the house then that was bad, and the people who put them up were punished after he came back to the House.

Wen Paul arrived

Armond sat in his quarters at the House of Masks. He heard a knock at his door. "Enter." The door opened and it was a young girl. She was born in the house and helped Armond with some of the chores. "Um..Mr. Silverblood. There were reports of a man headed for the House. W-we got his picture." Armond smiled. She was always so shy about talking to him when he was in his study. She put the picture on his desk and he nodded. It was Paul Vega. "Thank you, my dear. You may go."' He altered the shield so that Paul would be able to see it. Enrya was walking around the House. He pushed the intercom button. "Enrya. Come see me in my study please. Thank you, dear." His voice rang through the house and he cleared his desk except for some files about District 3.

When he was told that there was a knock at the door. He allowed his servants to open the doors. A man ran up to Paul and bowed formally. "The Master is waiting in his study for you Mr. Vega. Please, follow me." The man turned on his heels and began walking to Armond's room.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Enrya was walking around the hallways of the manor that her brother made with his own hands and power. It was indeed a wonderful building. She made a note to herself to come here and visit Armond some more. She has already met his servants as well as the others who lived her for the time being. She was currently looking out one of the windows when she heard her brother’s voice over the intercom asking for her presence within his study. She smirked and chuckled some. “Sounds as if I’m in trouble.” She joked to herself before she turned and made her way to Armond’s study. A servant opened the door for her so she just walked into his study. “You rang my dear brother?” She asked him with a smile as she moved to take a seat near his desk.
Back to top Go down
Paul Vega

Paul Vega

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:01 pm

It pleases Paul when he heard Mr.Vega, it sounded so cool to him. Paul followed the man through the building looking around. His eyes went from shock to pleased as he walked through the halls.

This manor is very well constructed. I need a place like this...I wonder what the people im going to be talking to look like. They better not be ugly looking...that would be a problem. I should be more mature about this meeting, the life of hundreds ride upon it. Not only superhumans but other races as well. Allying with the shinigami could be the best decision I have made as a leader to my hidden and beaten race...

They continued to walk through the manor...silence was in the halls. Paul was getting quite bored and hoped to reach the destination soon.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Armond smiled as his sister entered the room. She was beautiful as always. The only woman he has ever loved, and the only woman he ever will love. "Yes. You are required for this particular meeting my dear. I believe I told you on the way here, yes? With a Paul Vega of the Humans. He wants to ally himself with you, and by extension me...Yes, I do believe everyone wins." He chuckled. He was tracking the reiatsu of the human through the House. He wished his servants would run. It gave him time to change though. He stood up and stripped off his clothing in front of his sister. He didn't care. He went to a closet and pulled out a silk black button-up shirt and black jeans that were created in such a way that they could pass for slacks. He dressed in them and returned to his seat. Paul was near. "And it would seem our guest has arrived..." He smiled coyly at his sister. But he sighed rather quickly. "No...not liking this outfit...I wish for something far more casual..." He stood and removed the clothing. His back was to his sister, and he looked at her over his shoulder. "Think this is casual enough?" He chuckled and shook his rear for her teasingly. Afterwards he placed his clothes back into their closet and moved to a second one. He opened it and pulled out an entirely new outfit.

He took out a black shirt that had a full left sleeve, but no right sleeve. On his right wrist he had three different bracelets, a red one, a blue one, and a green one, as well as his black silk glove on his right hand, and a fingerless black glove on his left. The shirt's torso only went down to barely touch his waist. Around his neck was a black thread that looped through a circular amethyst gem. His pants were just as interesting as his top if not more. It was a pair of black cargo jeans. These jeans were tilted so the left waist was lower than his right by just enough to question if he was wearing underwear (the answer is no). Going to his crotch on his left side was a lime green butterfly, and away from his crotch on his right side was a dark blue butterfly. Circling the left side of his ass was a pair of butterflies, one a light blue, the other a light green, and on the right side was the same thing but the colors were darker. He turned to look at his sister. She did like these pants above his others, so he didn't bother asking for her opinion. He returned to his seat and awaited paul.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:33 pm

She is quite an attractive woman indeed. Her body shape was quite curvy yet lean. Her skin is soft to the touch but tough to any bad comments you might say to her. Her eyes are a ruby red color and her hair is mainly silver. Though at times her hair can be called white. It all depends on the angle you see it from. Her hair goes down to past her hips and has waves within it and she always wears it down no matter what. This was a loose black silk tie that is around her neck and lies on top of her chest in the middle. A zipper front coat that goes all the way down to the tops of her ankles. This coat has black and white vertical stripes all along the outside of it. The inside of the coat is all white. She has white cuffs on said coat that are near her wrists and flaps that are the collar of her coat. The coat only closed where her bust is concerned, left open from her collarbone up and open from the top of her middle section downwards. She wore a black skirt that barely goes past her fingertips if she were to put her arms straight down along her sides. At the top of this skirt is a white belt. Then she wears a pair of black pantyhose that goes up to mid-thigh. Finally, she wears a pair of black and white high heel shoes with brass knuckles inspired heel. This was the outfit that awaited for her when she and Armond arrived here. Her brother did indeed know her tastes when it comes to clothes.

She smiled and nodded her head at him. "Ah yes, I remember the discussion we had. I wasn't aware he was going to arrive so quickly is all." She said as she chuckled. She playfully wolf whistled when he brother stripped down and changed right in front of her. "Much better Armond, that look is much better though we don't need to have the poor guy faint from the sight." She said as she smiled and chuckled as she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Paul Vega

Paul Vega

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Paul arrived at the meeting hands in pockets and hair covering the top of his face. His face had gotten quite smug from the walking. Armond's servant walked away and left Paul there. "They are in there sir, just make your way in."

"Thanks." Paul said looking at the door infront of him, the servant was gone quite quickly.

Heh this is a nice place...alright meeting with the leader of Vizards and the captain commander of Shinigami. Powerfull indeed, I can feel the spiritual energy almost terrifying. But then why am I not nervous, I guess thats just who I am.

Paul pushed the door open and looked inside nice room, but even better looking people. Paul eyed the girl and her oufit very nice indeed. Paul liked women like her, but he disliked powerful women. Which he could feel from her energy. He looked at Armond who was also dressed in very nice clothing. Then he noticed there resemblence to each other.

Siblings, yea there brother and sister you can tell by looking at them.

Paul started the conversation. "Hey you most likley already know, name is Paul Vega. Leader of the superhumans, and my guess is your the Captain Commander?" He faced Enrya. "And your the leader of all Vizards" He faced Armond.

Paul walked in some more. "Im here to discuss the matter of this war...and how to deal with Sin. I here to make an partnership, as you already know."
Back to top Go down
Markus

Markus

Stats
race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Markus was exhausted as he had reached the manor. The journey over the seas took a lot out of him. He followed the first signature of high spiritual pressure he could find. It was an odd mixture of half of it was a hollows the other felt more "brighter". He also noticed another human, one with a lot of spiritual pressure that he assumed was a super human. The other was gave the feeling of the odd half he hadn't ever felt before. He guessed it must be a Shinigami which would make the other entities surrounding it vizards. He knocked on the large doors of the manor and waited for a reply, resting against the door exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Armond held a hand up to silence Paul. "Relax. You're too stiff. We don't bite...Unless you're into that." Armond chuckled and looked to the direction of the door. He pushed the intercom button. "Let him through. It's a surprise, but a welcomed one." He looked to Enrya. "I suggest you do your best to keep your cool. Or give control to your calmer side. I don't need Blood killing our newest guest." He smiled. The way he said it may have sounded snobby or insulting, but Enrya knew him enough to know that he was just looking out for the people here. He looked back at Paul. "Please, have a seat, Paul. I know you wish for an alliance. Let us wait though for our new guest. It's only fair. I'm sure they want peace too. For now, lets get to know each other." He chuckled and smiled. The smile was warm, friendly, and anything but frightening. "How was your trip to Italy?"

Meanwhile at the front of the house. The same person who showed Paul to Armond opened the door for Markus. "Please follow me to Master Armond." The man bowed and then turned around and walked down the hall. He moved a bit faster this time. He knew Armond was in a meeting right now, and if this man was to join them, he knew Armond would want him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Markus

Markus

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Markus was directed by a woman up some stairs to the study where the meeting was being held. He looked around making a mental map of the place as he walked. the manor was larger than it appeared to be. He reached the study and opened the door to see the party members all seated. Two males and a female. He knew at once which one was which by the strong reaitsu each one possessed. The man with silver hair was the vizard, the other was the superhuman and the female was the shinigami. Each seemed very powerful and he assumed were high ranking amongst there respected races.He seemed like he was interrupting something.

"Sorry to bother.... But my name is Markus.... Leader of the quincy race... can i get some water or something..." Markus said as the leaned against the side of the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Enrya turned her head as the door opened and in walked in the reason why this meeting was going on that involved the strongest from each race that is against the ruling of Sin and his Espadas. She tilted her fedora to the male as she moved to stand up some. “Hiyas and yes I am. I’m Enrya Silverblood and that is Armond, my twin brother.” She said with a slight smirk. She laughed some as she spoke again. “Hey now, I nibble. There is a difference Armond.” She said with a chuckle before she turned her head to Armond and nodded. “Be best to give in to Karma.” She said before she closed her eyes as her smirk disappeared. When she reopened her eyes, she was smiling warmly and innocently. She seemed to have taken on a more angelic persona and looks and the way she walked and talked.

She turned as she heard the door open again. She looked worried before she nodded her head and grabbed a glass of water. She went over to Markus and smiled warmly as she handed him the glass of water before she helped him to the chair she sat in only moments before. “There you go. Are you alright?” She asked him before she moved over to sit on the chair’s arm that Armond sat in.
Back to top Go down
Paul Vega

Paul Vega

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Paul let out a low gust of breath, almost putting himself at ease. He disliked having to be serious and taking it by Armonds tone and look he didnt need to anymore.

"My trip on the way here was...decent although robbing rich people for there money so I can have first class was a bit hectic." Paul stopped when he wa interrupted by Marcus's arrival.

Paul took a seat, he was still a bit at edge around these guys. But he was calm about it, as if he didnt care.

"Quincy leader." Paul said under his breath "A bit young...well look at me."
Paul started to take off his jacket but he wasnt aware of this, he just has a habit for taking off his clothes at random moments. He looked around the strongest and highest leaders of almost each race was here.

Just how would this meeting go.
Back to top Go down
Markus

Markus

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:03 am

Markus didn't speak as he took the drink and downed it as fast as possible and took his seat. he took a moment to gain his composer before he raised his head again.

"Thank you kindly. I come from district 3, recently escaped as you can surely tell." he began looking towards the others in the room.

"Might i ask what all this is about? I mean I can plainly tell this is a meeting of great importance but i know little of anything outside of district 3." Markus said as he started to listen intentfully to what was about to be said. He had surely stumbled onto something of great importance.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Armond remained silent and just nodded at Vega's answer. He expected no less. He had heard and read about District 3. It wasn't anything surprising that getting out was hard. Armond looked to the door as he felt another reiatsu. Things would get rather interesting at this point. He sighed inwardly. His mind was racing right now. He had only a few short seconds to decide how to conduct this meeting. Hopefulyl nobody would say anything insulting. If they did, Blood might come out. He couldn't even warn them about it because that might excite Blood in coming out. He just put on his warmest smile as the Quincy came through the door. He stood up and seated Karma into his chair. He didn't need to sit. Besides, it gave him a chance to show off the rest of his outfit, as one could only see his shirt. "Welcome to the party, Markus. My name is Armond. This is my sister, Karma. That man is Paul. I will tell you this now. Please resist the hatred. I know Quincy and Shinigami have a mortal hatred for each other, and after becoming a Vizard the hatred seems so pety, but this is an important meeting. We need to focus here, not kill each other." That was as close as he could get to a warning without risking Blood's arrival.

He smiled at Paul. "Mr. Vega. You ask for an alliance with my sister. You realize that for that to happen an alliance with me will have to occur. I take my alliances very VERY seriously. If you are willing to ally yourself with the Vizards, then that is fine. My sister can decide for herself if she wishes for an alliance with you. I will not force her hand, but an alliance with me is a requirement. I am very protective of my sister. I'm sure you understand." He smiled and shifted his attention to the Quincy. "Quincy, I expect that causality has brought you to my door. After all, when you are a god, be you pure or impure, what do you have to look to except Causality?" He chuckled and smiled. "I am aware of the situation in District 3, it's a shame. Here we can provide you with a way out. I understand you do not harbor any friendly feelings for the Shinigami, you being a Quincy and all, but I am not a Shinigami. I am a Vizard, the best of both worlds that you hate. If you can look past this nature we may be able to work with each other. By we I mean my sister and I. We have the funding and materials to build an army worthy of killing the King of Hueco Mundo. It's all a matter of people now." He smiled sweetly. "Think about this before you answer..."

He wanted an alliance, but he wouldn't do it without laying all the facts on the tabe. "Shinigami hate Quincy, and vice versa. On top of that, your kind hates Hollows. I am both. Relations between your people and ours could be incredibly unstable. This could lead to problems. However, you have no place to go, your kind will never be safe anywhere, and there is little ways for you to get into the Soul Society, the home of Sin." He lifted his shirt to show the small fragment of the Hogyoku that sat within his chest. "A...trophy if you will, from my fight with Sin. Our enemy is powerful. I risked my life to get this vital piece of the Hogyoku. I will go back there and fight him again if it means the protection of my race as well as my sister's. If you do not feel that your people will be able to handle working with me and my sister, then you have no reason to be here. You could work with us from the shadows, but such deception is never proper in times like these. You have two options, and two options only. Work peacefully with us, or one of us if you wish to not test the waters, or try your hand at fending for yourselves in District 3."

Armond turned away after letting his shirt down. He looked out the window into the flower field of the house. He sighed and looked back at Markus. "I don't wish to come off as some cold, monsterous, horrid bastard. I merely wish to make things clear. I am not sure of your state of mind right now, and this is a choice tht affects more than just yourself. The same goes for you Karma. Are you sure you all can control your feelings and the feelings of your people? After this mess, we may go our separate ways if that is your wish. But my own advice?" He smiled warmly. "Team up. Suck up our pride, and face the music. After all, what is there to lose?" He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Paul Vega

Paul Vega

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:15 pm

"Heh you sure are a talker Armond, guess you had alot to say on this alliegnce topic." Paul strecthed his back out and a crack came out. "Eh thats better my back has been bothering me for a while now."

Paul actualy started to act like him real self, immature and quite rude at times. He came on so formal and straightforward before cause his mothers life was at stake. But now since he knew he had a alliegnce with them, he would no longer put on a act.

"Quincy I personaly have no issues with them, infact arent they in somewhat a superhuman? I mean there human...with super powers. Never mind, I dont care who I allign myself with aslong as these damned hollows go down. And i can spit in Sin's grave...oh no offense Armond when I say hollow well you no what I mean. So with that I just dont give a damn."

Paul said sitting there, taking glances at each of them. Mostly Enrya she has caught Paul's attention with her erotic looks and he only had one thing one his mind...
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Armond nodded to Paul he understood. He had an alliance with the Humans now. What about the Quincy? That was where the true problem lay. He knew he could easily control his people if need be. Especially since they would come from his sister's group, and he would have already met them and so on and so on. Bottom line is that his men would have no issues. His ruby eyes flicked to Paul. He noticed him looking at his sister. He just gave a disruptive cough and looked back out the window. He wanted to say more, but he couldn't. It would risk ties. For now he just looked and thought. Supherhumans were secure now. He turned to look at Paul. While Markus thought he presented Paul with a choice. "You may live here at the House with me. Or you may return to District 3 and live there. I can have agents dispatched into District 3 to be on the look out for any potential you may desire. Here, no Hollows are allowed. If one comes in, it is killed on the spot. So your people can live freely without fear." He didn't offer his sister's land because it was her land. Also, he didn't want Paul eying his sister at all hours of the night, as much as she would like that. Plus, he was positive that the House had more than enough room. He wasn't sure how much room Enrya's land had.
Back to top Go down
Paul Vega

Paul Vega

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Paul raised his eyes at Armonds generous offer. "You are very generous...and I would be an idiot if I didnt take such an offer. Yea with your approval it would be nice to stay here you do have lots of space."

Paul thought about something, and he was one to say what is on his mind. "But why are you trusting me so eagerly? I mean we just met each other and you already allow me too stay in your own home. Dont get me wrong I have no intention of betrayal, and I see my superhumans dont realy have much place to call our own. So i am...gratefulll. I just wanted to know, why are you trusting me so quickly"

Paul asked looking straight at Armond. He noticed Armond's cough, when he was eyeing Enrya.
Normally he would just continue to look at Enrya, but in a short amount of time Paul had gained respect for the vizard leader. Deep down he felt they could have a good partnership.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:44 pm

"Not to sound cocky, but...where can you really go? Outside of Italy there are Hollows. The entire world, save one other area, is surrounded by Hollows. It's a death zone. You have nowhere to go. If I didn't kill you before you left this land, the Hollow would, or anyone else loyal to me." Armond smiled. This smile was odd though. It wasn't threatening, but it was a bit unnerving. It caused the truth of his words to become that much more evident to those in the room. "Besides. I like to make sure my allies are well taken care of. I have a near limitless amount of money, as well as influence. If you need something, I am sure I have the connections for it. We are on the same side now, and must look out for each other." His smile shifted to something warmer. "Why do you trust me so easily? We have just met, but you already are okay with staying in this house. How come?" It was only fair that he ask as Paul had, at least in Armond's mind it was.
Back to top Go down
Paul Vega

Paul Vega

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Paul lauphed a little bit, not to much but enouph to get some attention. "I like you, your funny. Yea your right as I said before my race has no real place to call our own."

Paul started to take off his shirt a little bit, but stopped himself suddenly

"Sorry have a bad habit of...taking clothes off its weird I know. To answer your question is not that I trust you, I simply...dont care. I live my life with no restrictions, of course right now I must stay alive for the benefit of others. But I live like there is no tomorrow. I simply have nothing to lose, but yet so much to gain. And by staying here I can gain oh sooo much... dont ya think."

But I could loose my mother, that is one thing I can loose...

Paul kept looking back at Enrya, this time it wasnt realy his fault but he just couldnt help himself sometimes. If he wanted something, he wanted it.

"But I do plan on taking one of these infested lands for my own, so humans can have another safe haven. Then I can realy get a military force started, but my race is in hiding all around at the moment and there is so little of us... I want to searching for more people in District 3" Paul said looking at the ceiling thinking many thoughts.

"Tell me Armond you faced Sin before...do you have a plan on actually killing the son of a bitch?"
Paul asked looking back at Armond with a grin. "Cause I wanna fight him, just to see how powerful he realy is."
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Armond arched an eyebrow as he began taking his shirt off. "Look at my twin and I. You could walk around naked and we wouldn't bat an eye. But...Markus..." He shrugged and shuckled.

Armond thought for a moment and nodded. "Well for all of us there may not be a tomorrow. Who knows what is going on in the Soul Society. I dare not to enter there right now. If Sin was a smart man, he'd be gathering his forces. And last I checked, he was. So yeah, it's prolly best to live like no tomorrow. We will do our best to outfit you the best we can."

He thought about this fina lquestion. It was interesting. He didn't think he'd be asked. He just chuckled and shrugged. "I don't know to be honest. Right now? Yeah. I'd end him in the blink of an eye. But it's easy to say things outside of the situation. When one gets there though...thing become different. I'd like to think I will still kill him." Armond chuckled after that and shook his head. "Ahhh who the hell am I kidding. Course I'll kill him. But I'll need help. I'll keep you in mind. Your current level though? You'll be lucky if you can make it through his reiatsu. He isn't a Hollow. It is a straight up monster. Buuuuuut, what's the fun of being a hero, if you're not killing a monster." Paul had reached him on a level few could after so short a meeting. He still wasn't a friend in Armond's eyes yet, but he was getting there.
Back to top Go down
Markus

Markus

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Markus stood silent as the two races talked. He gathered as much information as possible, names, relationships, races , everything. The word Sin popped up though, Markus guessed he was the king of hollows. The hollows in district 3 had never called him by any but the king. he also noted the hoguoku armond possessed as well as the mans battle with sin. He was also feeling around him, searching the place for any reiatsu signatures. Outside of district 3 he could fully release his reiatsu as well as feel so much more around him. He noted a small set of signatures far off from here. It was very weak but he could feel them.

"You said you fought Sin, You must of lost or he would be dead. Why did he spare you?" Was the only question Markus was ready at ask right now, everything else didn't seem right with him just yet. years in the district made him like that.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Armond shrugged and looked at Markus. "There are many reasons he may have. Maybe in was a sense a kinship. Maybe it was pride. It could have possibly been that he didn't think I would become a threat. I don't question it. I just smiled and nod and look forward to the day I can drive my blade through his throat." He answered the last part with a smile and a chuckle. It was as if what he said was something completely normal. Between the people in the room, it probably was something normal. Nonetheless though, it was the truth. He didn't know why he was allowed to live. He just was, and that was something he didn't think heavily on.
Back to top Go down
Markus

Markus

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Armond's answer didn't make sense to Markus.

"Thats not it at all..." He said silently. "Anyone in district 3 would agree with me, as im sure Vega does, Sin doesn't let people live. Ever. He left you alive for a reason..."

he then snapped out of his thought and back to the whole alliance bit.

"So my choices are you or nothing huh? I will need to think on this abit longer." He said atleast
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:10 pm

"You think too heavily into things. It's never good. Especially on this. Your race depends on this. Are you willing to risk isolation? As I told Paul, where is there for you to go? The world is in chaos...Time like these, we need to stand strong..." He shook his head for a moment and looked at Markus. "I offer you forty-eight hours to make your choice. You may stay here for the time being, but if an alliance is to happen, it must be soon. As I said, we never know how much time we have left. I hate to rush your choice, but you can tell this is a matter of life or death."
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Karma, who has been quiet the entire time, as all that was needed to be said was taken care of by Armond. There was really no need for her to speak up, but she would when the time came. She smiled as she looked to her brother then the other two males. She smiled as she chuckled some and clasped her hands together before she stood up. "Armond is right. We all have the same goal, to defeat Sin and put him and his followers in their place. Be best to work together and who knows? We might understand some misconceptions among each other races." She said with a smile before she poured herself a glass of water and took a sip form it. "Along with Armond, I am willing to give a place to live as well as a meeting spot within Egypt. But we can use it as a back-up plan if you wish. This manor is grander then what me and my Shinigamis live and train in, but Egypt can still hold us all and more so." She said as she smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Leaders   A Meeting Between Leaders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Between Leaders
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next