Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reyne

reyne

Stats
race: Shinigami

Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC Empty
PostSubject: Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC   Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:50 am

Reyne stared at the door of the Captain Commander, not knowing to knock or not, for it wasn't everyday a LT was called to meet with the CC.She took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC   Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Enrya was stretched out on her four poster bed when she heard a knock at the door. She smirked some and stood up, still in the mafia like outfit that her twin brother gave her to wear when she was at his place only moments before. She then sighed some as she looked down at the necklace that laid on the bedside table by her bed before she looked to the armor that was in her bedroom that belonged to William. She started to make her way to the front door of The Silverblood Chamber and opened the door. "Thanks for coming Reyne, come on in. Make yourself at home." She said with a smile as she moved out of the way so Reyne could enter. Very few have seen the inside of her personal living space.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC   Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Reyne followed Enyra into the her private chambers, and explored Enyra's room with her eyes for it was a sight to behold. Reyne then closed the door and looked at her CC with timid eyes. " so why did you want to see my Captain Commander?" Reynon-timid sne said with a light calm voice. while reyne said this she played with a necklece around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC   Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:06 am

Enrya moved over to the living room, sitting down on a nice plush chair that looked like a throne of sorts. It was made out of some kind of dark wood and the seat was as red as her eyes. She leaned back into her chair and sighed in a calming away before she looked to Reyne. "Have a seat, get comfortable. I assure you that you are in no trouble at all nor is this a meeting of business. This is just for pleasure and a way to bond with those within the Gotei 13 in a way." She said as she motioned for Reyne to take a seat. "Also, I need advice from another female for this personal matter of mine. do you promise to just keep it between the two of us?" She asked as she looked at Reyne steadily.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC   Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Reyne strolled over to the seat across from Enyra and settled in to the seat, she then look her CC in the eyes with full honesty. She then spoke without hesitating, " Enyra, i assure you that it will remain between the two of us only, i am a LT after all and i girl who knows how to keep a secret" she the winked with a smile. "also Captain Enyra, what is the advice you need?" Reyne said as she leaned back into the comfy chair.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC   Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Enrya smiles back at Reyne again as she responded to her question. She nodded her head to her before she sighed a bit. "Well...before this all happened, us Shinigami being defeated and pushed to Egypt, I had a fiance of sorts. I thought he was killed, but I saw him today before I came here. We fought and cried. He says he still loves me, but I don't believe him. Nor do I feel the same towards him. Every time he comes to mind, I get this betrayed and hate feeling instead of love and forgiveness. What should I do?" She spoke, her voice getting quiet some as she was getting annoyed from just saying his name.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC   Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Reyne sank into her chair and thought for a few moments. For she knew the feeling of losing someone deeply cared about, she sighed and paused just before she replyed."Enyra, are you sure that is not the feeling of being left behind and hating him for leaving you? i mean i know i'd be hurt if i found out my brother was still alive and he hadnt tried to find me after all these years, though he probly thinks im dead aswell...anyways Captain my point is when you put aside the anger of him leaving you behind, is there an ounce of love?" she sighed not sure how to continue.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC   Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Enrya nods her head some. "True, I do feel as if he left me behind. He claimed he has searched for me, but for only two days. I searched for him the whole time." She said. She then sighed as she shook her head. "I truly don't know, Reyne. I am even more confused, since I do have two other personalities as well as this one which is my usual one. I don't know what to do or say. In a way, I want to kill him for putting me through this but another part of me doesn't want to do that." She said as she sighed some and rubbed her temples.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC   Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Reyne sighned one moment, then popped up with an idea " I have an idea, why not beat him up some, but not to kill him , just to relieve the hurt and stress of all the emotions your feeling? i will admit it isnt my best idea but it may help" Reyne tried to give a reassuring smile. " i mean we all have different forms of us, though i would say yours is abit unique, and fully you, i can understand sort of, and i do think that you might still love him, or else you wouldnt still be worrying about it, you'd just beat him to death for hurting you" Reyne sadi with a knowing wink.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC   Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:04 am

Enrya blinked some as she heard Reyne's idea of how to feel better. She smirked some and chuckled as she shook her head some. "That's a better idea then anything I came up with on my own. I'll try not to the next time I see him." She said as she smiled a bit. She then nods and relaxes as she seemed to be in a better mood now that she talked about it out and in the open. "Thank you Reyne, you helped me a lot." She said with a small smile and she chuckled some.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC   Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:14 am

Reyne grinned and relaxed, for she was happy that she could help her Commander."I'm glad that I could help and make you smile again", then Reyne sank into her chair thinking of her brother and wondering what had he been doing over the years and if he would ever find her again......"captain? do you have any news on my brother?, i know it's not top priority, I was just curious..my lady"
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC   Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:21 am

She smiled some more and nodded her head. She then went into serious mode as she spoke about her brother. She sighed and shook her head some. "I'm sorry, but not of yet. I'm still searching for him for you." She said with a reassuring smile. She then looked to the side as a Hell Butterfly entered. She blinked some as she heard the message. "Huh...a new Shinigami is being trained at the Academy who came from District 3. Let's go speak with him, maybe he might have some news or word on your brother? Besides, I'm curious." She asked as she dismissed the Hell Butterfly. She looked to Reyne to gauge her reaction and response to what she proposed.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC   Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:25 am

Reyne blinked a few times, then smiled"Curiosity killed the cat captain, but of course ill follow for im a silly cat to Reyne got up from the chair and waited fro captain to show the way. "where in district 3 is he captain?
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC   Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:27 am

She nodded and stood up. She grabbed a fedora and placed it upon her head as she started to move to the door. "He's not in District 3, he's here. I'll lead the way. Don't worry though, we'll find your brother. I give you my word." She said with a smile. She then left.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC   Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl time and Reyne's meeting with CC
Page 1 of 1