Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats
race: Arrancar

Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Arachne hid her spiritual pressure well. She had a head scarf cover her neck where her hollow fragment was. Even though her outfit was undisguised, no one would suspect she was an arrancar if she kept the head scarf and hidden her spiritual pressure. Arachne held the guitar, now clean and sparkling, looking around the area. She managed to come here via Gargunta but suddenly got off course. But she was here, all she had to do now is find him...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats
race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 pm

William walked into his throne. He'd just finished taking a shower. He had cleaned everything off, and away. Since it was his throne room, and no one would enter, he was only covered by a towel. He was drying his hair. He was happy right now. He had just calmed himself, and removed all anger, hate, and pain. He was also ready for what was ahead. He knew Arachne would be coming to see him soon just he didn't know when. So hence the reason for him being naked, and only covered by a towel. It was one of his black towels. The only kind he really ever had.

Once William reached his throne he sat down. He then began to relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachss.darkbb.com
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:46 am

Arachne did not where she was going and gave up looking. So she decided to find him through his spiritual pressure. Arachne walked slowly towards the source, now hugging the guitar to her body tightly. After what Vienta said, she knew what she had to do was right. Maybe it was for the best. But even so, Arachne wasn;t sure..
She felt his spritual pressure behind the doors in front of her and so slowly opened them...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm

William sat looking up at the ceiling. He was wondering what he should do. He had nothing planned, nothing that was needed to be done. Nothing it was his off day. Which was weird, oh well nothing he could do about it. He was actually pretty happy to know he didn't have to do anything, yet he was also kind of bored. He'd gotten rid of his anger, and pain so he wasn't going to go out to the walls. Kyle looked around for a bit then he felt something. It belonged to some one he knew, he just didn't know who. William quickly rose to his feet when he knew that the pressure was heading his way. He quickly ran for something to wear.

All William could find was a pair of green cargo pants, a pair of black socks, and his shoes. He forgot his shirt. "Shit..." William cursed under his breath. He'd have to go shirtless for awhile. Well until he was done here. That is if it wasn't something all to important. William believed it was most likely one of his Rogues. Maybe he was getting something after all.

After William got dressed he quickly rushed back to his throne. When there he looked straight at the door. The doors soon slowly opened, and William was ready for who ever it might be. Or was he, he wasn't to sure. Once the doors opened, his eyes went wide for a moment, then quickly went back to normal. It wasn't one of his Rogues, it was the woman he fell in love with Arachne. William knew what was coming, and he hoped he was ready for it. "Welcome Arachne." William greeted. She couldn't hide herself from him.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Arachne looked at Siegfried, he looked rather..rushed. But that did not matter, she had a job to do and she'll do it now. Arachne slowly walked towards him, now taking off the scarf around her neck, revealing her hollow fragment. She was now a few paces from Siegfried and held out the now clean guitar to him.
"I came to return this.."She said, now not knowing what to say. Arachne thought she had a plan but now that wasn't the case. All the words she thought of disappeared, now she was in a total stand still..
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:20 pm

William smiled, and sat up from his throne. He then made his way towards Arachne. "Thank you Arachne. I owe you one for cleaning it, and taking care of it." William thanked as his hand sled down over top her's as he took the guitar. William then headed towards a small stand near his chair by his fireplace. Once he put the guitar away he headed back to Arachne. "OH! I forgot, I was going to give you this before you left." William looked through his pants pocket and pulled out a small ruby. "I found it on a dead Arrancar not to far from Prussia... most likely killed by hollows seeing as how she was a citizen of Prussia." William said. "Just I thought I'd give it to you, seeing how her memory would best be remembered on some of great beauty." William finished with a smile. William then waited for what she wanted to say, he knew she wanted to say something. He knew due to the fact there was no way someone would travel all the way from SS all the way to Prussia just to return something.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:50 pm

She held the tiny ruby in her hand, seeing it gleam in the light of the fire. Arachne still had her words caught in her mouth but she had to say them one way or another. Even if she has to literally pull them out of her throat.
"Um..About the other night, what you said..I just want to say a few things myself.."She said timidly, her voice quiet and shaking, Arachne did not know what to think, what to say or how to structure them...But she will say them.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:38 pm

William smiled then sled his hands into his pockets. "I already know what you wanted to say, and its okay." William relayed to Arachne still smiling. "I know I was a fool, and love at first sight... yeah, but its just something that happened to happen, and I fell for you. I understand why you came." William said. William scratched his bare back and then headed back to his throne. Before he sat down he pulled a chair up in front of the throne, and motioned Arachne to sit. William then went up to his throne, and sat down. His torso was still bare, he was to lazy to put a shirt on, that and to hot.

"I'm glad you came here to tell me your feelings, or rather answer. Even if its not what I want to hear, all you've done is increase my respect for you." William admitted in a kind tone. His smile still across his face. He was happy right now. He wasn't mad, upset or sad. He knew there was a huge risk to her being with him. He didn't want to put her in danger. The only way to show his love for her was to let her do what she had to do. Even if it broke his heart. William could read what she was thinking by the way her beautiful face, and body moved, and the way her gentle and kind eyes looked around. It was a new found skill he had. Some said he was a mind reader but all it was was knowing how someone moved.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 pm

"Just please, just let me say what I want to say.."She said, abit loudly, makiing her voice echo in the room. Arachne stood her ground, holding both her hands, gripping them hard.
"I just can't stop thinking about you. No matter how I think that love in first sight doesn't add up...I still can't think about you.."She said in a small tiny whisper. Her hot pink eyes were downcast, staring at the floor. She could not say anymore words. She wanted to say she wanted to be with him but another thought ran thrhough her head to run away, far away..
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:01 pm

William sat there a bit shocked at how she raised her voice. Thats never happened to him before. The only one who raised their voice to him was Chevalier, and he was still missing. William sat on his throne and listened to what she had to say as if he only loyal to her. Were his fears going to be true, or was he over thinking again. He didn't know, until she said what she had to say. William's eyes went wide. He blinked for a second in confusion. He was wrong. He felt a shiver run up his spin. William stood up and made his way towards her slowly. His eyes were hidden behind his blonde hair.

Once he was in front of her he looked up to face her. He had his kind, and gentle smile on his face. "Don't worry. Its okay... I-I... I'm sorry, if I hurt you." William said, as he lowered his head. William then gentle hugged her. After he gently pushed himself away from the hug with his hands gently around her arms. He was happy she came here to give him an answer. William looked at her, a kind, and gentle smile across his face.

OOC: I don't know which one to work with XD. I don't know if you mean she can't stop thinking about what he said, and can't think about him like he thinks of her. So I just went with something thats inbetween lol.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 pm

"It doesn't make sense..It doesn't make sense at all.."She kept on whispering over and over. A collection of thoughts ran rapidly through her head: He's a shinigami, shes an Arrancar, they are not meant to be, yet she could not stop thinking about him. He's all she can think about. He's in her mind every second of the day. It drove her insane.
"Why can't I stop thinking about you..?"She asked in a quiet voice, her hand still holding the tiny ruby tightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:15 pm

William shook his head. "You already know the answer Arachne." William replied in a gentle and loving tone. William then offered her a chair to sit down on. He didn't want her to stand the whole time as it would bother him to see her tire out due to something he could have prevented. As he did walked away for a second. Within a minute William returned with one of his roses, much like the one he gave to her before. William then gently placed it behind her ear. "You look beautiful my love." William said smiling as he held her hands. His smile still as strong as it was before.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:20 pm

Arachne blinked, her words now in a complete standstill, dissolved by his smile and kindness. She slowly sat on the chair he offered her, the ruby still in her hands. Know what? What did he know? Did she think about him all the time due to confusion? Or was it simply the first love thing? It still didn't add up..But then she realised; Arachne had very limited emotions; only happiness. But now, everything she knew had been muddled up, making her even more confused.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:26 pm

William let go of her hands for a quick minute to move a chair beside her. He wanted to make sure she was okay. He didn't want to leave her. He wanted to stay with her. He didn't want to leave her side. He knew who she was, and what she was, but he didn't care. He loved her, and cared for her. Even if she was an Espada she still had his loyalty, and love. "It's love Arachne... or at least thats what you look like your feeling." William pointed out as he gently kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 pm

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"She screamed at the top of her lungs. Now realising what she just done, Arachne quickly covered her mouth, repulsed by her behaviour. She never shouted to anyone before, not since she first became Espada.
"I'm sorry..I'm so sorry.."Arachne said over and over, covering her face with her hands. This isn't what I want to feel..I never wanted these emotions again..What am I doing..?
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:35 pm

William shook his head after she screamed out loud. He could understand her anger. He fought the same feelings not to long ago. He had just a few hours ago removed that demon from himself. "No, don't be sorry. It should be me to say that. YOU never have to say sorry when I am at fault. You had every right to yell that." William told her. He then looked out the window. "I understand how you feel right now... the confusion will past. Sooner, and better then it did with me..." William told Arachne.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:42 pm

"...I have to go."Arachne stood up and left quickly, almost running, leaving the rose scattered in petals. She ran as fast as she could, away from all the confusion and negative emotions. It was too much, way too much. It was smoothering her to the point of suffocation. Her mind was blank but she longed to breathe. To escape...
She stopped outside and prepared to open the Garganta..
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:50 pm

William wanted to stop her, but he knew he shouldn't. "WAIT!" William cried out. William used shunpo and quickly stopped in front of her. "Don't leave me.. please... I-I can't take it anymore... if you leave me... no you should go... its better you do... you wouldn't love a demon anyways. I'm so sorry I've caused you so much pain and confusion..." William told Arachne in a tone that sounded as if he was going to cry. He thought he was going to be ready for this, but he wasn't he was afraid of her leaving him. He didn't want her to leave him. He was scared. Scared about snapping, and losing himself once again. He didn't want that. He couldn't take being hated anymore. He wanted to be loved for once. Not hated or fear. Not anymore. "I don't want to be hated anymore... I want to feel loved, and wanted for once..." William whispered as he fell to his knees. William didn't know he had said those words, but it was to late, and even she could hear what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Arachne watched him, how miserable he looked. She herself was no diffrent from he was and slowly sat on her knees, her eyes at the same level as his. Arachne slowly outstretched her hand to his cheek, surprised how warm he was. She felt guilty for causing him to go into such a state. Was love really worth it..?
"I know how it feels..Not being loved for a long time.."She said, her voice still confused but now affectionate and gentle, trying to smoothe him as the best she could. Maybe it was better off if they were seperated. If she wanted to be loved, but not like this..
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:52 pm

William cuckled to himself. He knew he was foolish, and he had just did something that would end up with him giving Arachne more pain. He didn't want that. When she came down to sit infront of him, he kept his eyes to the ground. What had he done, he felt so bad now. William's eyes then went wide as she touched the side of his cheek. Her hand was so soft, and warm. Then when she said she knew how he felt he stood up. His face hidden by his hair. "I'm sorry Arachne I've caused you to much pain and confusion..." He said his voice hung low as if his pride had been shattered. "I love you Arachne... but... I'm sorry." William apologized in a kind tone, as he offered her a hand up. Was it just pity she was showing him? He couldn't know for sure anymore. His mind was now processing to much.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 am

Arachne smiled at Siegfried now realising that this man was nothing, or at least he felt that way, without her. Arachne suddenly felt that she must protect him from the sadness of the world and to give him the love and happiness he craves..
"You don't need to apologize.."She whispered. Arachne slowly kissed his lips, her lips soft and tasted like that of sugar and sweets. That moment seemed an eternity to her but savoured it. Though he said those three words, Arachne knew it would take her awhile to say them to him..
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:24 pm

William was happy to see Arachne smiling. It made his heart rise. He hoped that they would meet again one day. Due to him thinking she was going to leave. He wondered if she'd even remember him when that day came. William gently shook his head, his mind was still in pieces. As soon as she was up he was about to turn around and let her hand go but something happened he didn't expect. what was coming. When she gently told him he didn't need to Apologize he felt sorry. Then immediatly after she told him those words she kissed him. William stood their with his eyes wide.

He was shocked she had just done that. Her lips were soft, warm, and gentle. William kissed her back. Then he quickly stopped once he found out what he was doing. He gently pushed himself away. "You don't have to worry about me... I understand you feel sorry for me, but don't... it would only make me worse to see you hate yourself for giving up what you know hold... Besides... I thought you said you didn't believe in any of this." William said in a hurt tone. While he said ever word he embraced her. He hoped she wasn't doing this for his sake. If she was, all it would end up doing would hurt him even worse to know she was lying to herself and giving away what she loved. "I love you Arachne... but I just don't want to see you give your life away for my sake, but if you do love me then can you tell me why, and are you willing to give everything up to be with me?." William told Arachne, as he remained holding her. He was hurt. He had to know she wasn't lying to herself, and throwing away her life.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:58 pm

"Because I hate seeing you sad. To be honest, I want to protectt that smile of yours. Is that reason enough?"She said. Arachne was sure of this reason. it was good enough for her. Plus it made her life worth living for now besides protecting her rank. Everytime she saw him all sad her heart twisted into knots and it made her sad also..
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:11 am

William's smile returned as she gave her reason. William looked up at her. "You want to protect my smile? Then let me protect your happiness. I wish for nothing but to see you smile." William replied as he looked into her eyes. William gently touched his forehead with hers as he continued to look at her smiling as he did. He wanted to protect her, even if it ment giving up his life. Now his soul belonged to her. So long as she smiled, he would. So long as she was happy he would be. All he wanted was her to be happy, and to be by her side.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:17 am

Arachne hugged Siegfried to her whilst she buried her face into his soft hair. She felt happy yet still confused. It'll probably take awhile to process this emotion but Arachne said to herself that she can handle it. She then pulled herself away from him and stood up, opening up a Garganta
"I have to go but we will see eachother soon.."She said smiling. Arachne walked inside the portal and was eventually swallowed up. Any evidence of her was practically non-existance except for the scattered rose petals she left behind.

[Topic Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost and Found. (Siegfried x Arachne)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next