Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Tatsuya continued his shunpo's moving forward with his arm covering his eyes. During their journey through the wastelands, a violent sandstorm began to rage. Tatsuya had lost sight of the others and because of its ferocity, had to stop to camp out until it passed. After it did, Tatsuya had to assume which way exactly William and Chevalier had gone. He began to shunpo once more forward, hoping his choice had been correct.

He shunpo'd for what felt like days. The vast expanse and emptiness of the wastelands were his only landmarks, and it began to make him wonder if he hadn't been traveling in a huge circle this entire time. He began to feel a little bit panicked, that is before he saw the sight of what appeared to be a city. It's lights attracted him to it in the same manner that it attracts a moth. As he got closer, he noticed the many people walking about its streets. Looking straight ahead as he continued to shunpo about the rooftops of the city, making his way towards its center. It seemed that an even larger wall came into view. Something was being protected by this wall, and it seemed that the only way in was through its gate. Tatsuya slowed down his pace as he got closer, he had been too excited in the fact that he had found this place that he hadn’t stopped to think if this had been where William and Chevalier had gone to. Stopping in front of the gate, there was a man who stood in front of the gate in all black clothing. Tatsuya began to walk forward and as he did so, the man quickly pulled out his blade. Tatsuya began to wave his hands, “Hey! Wait a minute! I just wanted to ask if you had seen two men by the name of William and Chevalier.”. The man’s facial expression quickly changed to that of confusion and quickly fear as Tatsuya continued his approach forward. The man then pulled out what seemed to be a communication device. “Alert! Alert! We have an intruder coming in from the Southern Gate! His reiatsu level is extremely high, reinforcement are needed ASAP!!!” Tatsuya slowly stopped his pace forward, It was bluntly obvious that wherever he was William and Chevalier weren’t.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Location : In a place where its hard to tell fantasy from reality

Stats
race: Shinigami

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Gemini appeared behind the gate with one of his female squad members behind him. Taking out a cigerette from his metal container, he pops it in his mouth, and lights it with a simple kido. "Looks like we're here." he says out loud not talking to anyone in general. He was curiuos as to who would aprroach the gate without permission from inside the Gotei 13. He puts a hand to his ear piece and speaks though it to the guard on the other side. "I'm at the gate, so stand down." He didn't tell the guard that he was the Captain of the 3rd Dvision. The guard would figure it out shortly anyhow. The two of them walk up to the gate. Placing his hand on the small door, he lets out a small puff of blue smoke that he inhaled from his cigerette as he used some of his reaitsu to open the small door to the Rukongai. He also made sure to keep his reaitsu down to the level of a Lieutenant.

As the two of them walked through the gate, Gemini felt that the guard was right, whoever was standing in front of the guard had a high reaitsu level. Maybe that of a Captain's. Walking over to the guard, Gemini placed his right hand, which was covered by a white glove with black wings as a design. "I'll believe that I told you to stand down, shinigami. He then turned his attention to Tatsuya and looked him up and down carefuly looking a his shinigami robes. "Who are you and division do you belong to?" The female shinigami walked up to Gemini panting from Tatsuya's high reaitsu. "Take the guard inside the gate and wait for me." "Yes Captain." She said before heading back through the gate.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:40 pm

As Tatsuya prepared himself to escape from a place he obviously wasn't supposed to be, he heard a voice behind him. "Who are you and division do you belong to?". Tatsuya slowly turned himself around to be greeted by a man with a strong reiatsu, who also sported a white haori. It gave him the appearance of authority, an authority he expressed by ordering a female shinigami to take the guard from earlier inside of the gate, even regarding him as "captain". Tatsuya examined the man a bit more while thinking up an adequate answer to the man's question. Division? He had no idea what the man was talking about, but he figured he'd stall for a bit more time and try and think of a way out of this situation. "My name is Ankoku, Tatsuya..." He hoped that telling the man his name might at least show that he was trying to answer his questions, but hopefully whatever this man said next would help him improvise an answer to his question of his division.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:01 pm

Gemini watches as the Guard went behind the gate, with the female shinigami. "So your name is Ankoku." He didn't like using formailties, but here he had no choose, when he was facing a stranger. This guy was new to the Rukongai. It wasn't hard to tell, that this guy didn't recongize that this gate was one of the four gares that lead into the heart of the Soul Society. He withdrew his cigerette from his both and blew a small cloud of blue smoke from his mouth, and started to talk again after he placed the cigerette back in his mouth. "So where did you come from Ankoku. It looks like your new here, if you don't even know what gate your standing at." He said as he started to slowly walk over to Ankoku. Would he attempt to run away or would he stand his ground, and wait for Gemini to come closer He heard the smaller gate close as he made his way towards Ankoku.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Tatsuya's eyes darted to the side, his attention waning over to the gate that soon closed as the guard was taken behind it, now leaving him outside with the "Captain". His eyes darted back to the man when he began to explain what exactly about Tatsuya that gave him away. A frown appeared on his face, he hadn't had the time to continue on with his lie, but he figured it was only a matter of time. Sighing, he began to speak. "Heh, actually...It's not really any of your business. I guess I'll be taking my leave." He wasn't sure how another shinigami would react after hearing this. He placed his hand on his blade, just in case the reaction wasn't all too pleasant.

Last edited by Tatsuya Ankoku on Sun May 23, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:32 pm

"Thats no way to talk to your superier. Now come. I believe you should tell me where you came from, and how you gained such a high level of reaitsu while I test to see your strength, and how much potential you have. He says breathing a small cloud of blue smoke at Ankoku. If Ankoku was strong, Gemini planned to have Ankoku enrolled in the Academy, and than after graduation placed in his division. Thing was, for guys, it was really hard to make it into his division, so he had high expectations for Ankoku. "First test." Gemini holds a finger to Ankoku's forehead. "Sai" He said moving his fingers to the right, binding Ankoku's hands behind his back. "Break the Bakudo" Gemini places the cigerette back into his mouth, and takes a long drag, turning half of the cigerette into a line of ash.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:25 pm

"What are you talking about?" The captain began to speak of "testing his strength" and "potential" he was acting as if he were a student or something of the like. Before he could back away from the man, he placed a finger to his forehead. Tatsuya moved his hand to swat his hand away before both of his hands flung behind his back. Tatsuya jumped back a bit, "What the hell is this?!" He listened to the man telling him to "Break the Bakudo". Tatsuya didn't know what a "Bakudo" was, but it was obvious he'd have to break it. He began to pull his arms apart, a cracking sound could be heard from behind him until a quick flash went off and his arms were now released. Tatsuya began to rub his wrist. "Heh, that was a pretty nice trick. But it kinda pissed me off if anything..." Tatsuya placed his hand on his blade and unsheathed it, before dashing toward the man with a shunpo, aiming his slash across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Gemini took a quick step back, and slipped his right hand, which was covered in a white gloved with a pair of black wings sewed on it, underneath his haori, and untied his zanpaktou from his belt, and wrapped the string around his hand. He swung it up and blocked Ankoku's attack with the sheath. "The Bakudo was weak. I wanted to know if you could break something like it, so I could guage your strength. To bad it pissed you off, cause more of it is coming." He places his left hand on Ankoku's chest right after blocking his attack "Sho" Gemini pushes Ankoku away from him. He then points his glove and string covered right hand at Ankoku "Hado #63 Raikōhō" From his palm, Gemini fires a massive wave of yellow energy at Ankoku. "Block this with your sword. If you can."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:57 pm

Tatsuya looked at the man with a confused look on his face. What was he babbling on about? Gauging his strength? Was he being looked down on? Tatsuya began to get a bit angrier. Who was he to talk to him like this, like he was some sort of child. "You talk too much..." He began to push forward on his zanpaktou, trying to slice through the mans sheathe before the captain exclaimed, "Sho". In that same instant Tatsuya was push back, but not too far. Tatsuya stabbed his blade into the ground, pulling him to s stop before the man raised his right hand towards him. "Hado #63 Raikōhō" A massive wave of yellow crackling energy. "Lightning?!" Tatsuya was at a loss for how this man was using so many magic tricks to fight with, but right now this wasn't what he need to focus on. He was tempted to follow the mans instructions and block the blast with his blade, but something hit him. His zanpaktou was forged of metal, and most likely if this attack was electrical he'd be in for quite the shock, pun intended. Tatsuya decided to play it safe, quickly ripping his blade from the ground he shunpo'd to his left, dodging the immense blast before he ran forward, slashing his blade downwards towards the captains collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:18 am

Ankoku wasn't bad on his feet. It wasn't easy to dodge that Hado. But it also wasn't hard to dodge it either. Not wanting to damage his shealth anymore, Gemini brought his right hand down towards his hip, and flicked the hilt of his zanpaktou, forcing it out of the shealth just a couple of inches. At the last couple of seconds before Ankoku's blade could reach his collarbone, Gemini reached over with his left hand to the hilt of his zanpaktou and used a flash draw to block Ankoku's attack. The two blades collided within seconds of the flash draw. With the speed and force of Gemini's quick draw, it sends a small vibration through Ankoku's zanpaktou. "Not bad. But can you even deal me a single wound after the release of my zanpaktou? Descend from the heavens Maikeru." Gemini's zanpaktou glowed white, as the handle transformed into a white rose, and the blade turning white as well. His skin hardened to that of steel. A normal zanpaktou wouldn't be able to pentrate his skin. Gemini jumps back a few feet, and holds out his arms, with his 'released' zanpaktou in his left hand. "Come. Its your turn."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Tatsuya smirked as the captain blocked his attack, using a quick draw technique to add a bit more power and force behind his parry. This guy was good with a blade, it confused Tatsuya as to why he needed to use any of this flashy magic tricks when he could obviously fight in such a way. Tatsuya, still in mid-air after connecting with the captains blade, pushed himself forward and pressed back with all his might, sending him sailing backwards and gaining some distance between he and the man as he felt a slight tingle in his arm from the vibration caused from their parry. He shook the discomfort out as he listened to the man. "Not bad. But can you even deal me a single wound after the release of my zanpaktou? Descend from the heavens Maikeru." Tatsuya looked intently at the captain. What did he mean by "releasing his zanpaktou"? It was apparent that he'd soon find out when his blade began to flow a bright white, followed by the handle transforming into what appeared to be some sort of flower. His draw dropped at his next sight, the captains skin began to harden right before his eyes, followed by him jumping back a couple of feet, his arms outstretched. "Come. Its your turn."

Tatsuya looked at the man, bewildered. First with the magic and now this man can transform? What was this guy? But what made this all the more threatening was the increase in reiatsu this guy was displaying. Where did this increase in power come from? Were all shinigami capable of this? It was funny how one action could cause so many questions. Tatsuya breathed in and out slowly, calming himself down before he quickly dashed forward, lunging his blade forward to try and pierce through the mans armored throat.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Gemini watchd Ankoku's discomfort has he released his zanpaktou. Thing was the white sword he was not his real shikai, meaning it wasn't his true release, but he wasn't going to tell that Ankoku. The rise in his reaitsu was only part of his overall increase. He heard the sigh from Ankoku. Seemed like he was trying to calm himself down. To much information at once it seemed. The Bakudo, the Hado, and now the change of his zanpaktou. Oh well. That wasn't his problem. Bringing his attention back to Ankoku, Gemini saw that he was now charging towards him, with the tip of the sword aiming for his neck. Pointless. Completely pointless. If Ankoku wanted to piece his steel hard body, he was going to need to do better then that. Gemini took the sword to the throat, and felt a slight prick from the tip. But that was all. The blade hadn't moved from the point of contact and it wasn't going to move any further. Gemini moved his right hand to his throat and grabbed the Ankoku's zanpaktou right below the tip, and slowly pulled the tip away from his throat. "Not bad. But if you want to piece my body, thats not going to cut it."Swinging his arm behind him, Gemini tosses Ankoku and his zanpaktou towards the gate, knowing the impact won't dent the gate, much less break it. Gemini wondered how Ankoku would take it that his zanpaktou wouldn't be able to piece him. Not in the state it was in anyways.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Tatsuya's looked in complete shock as the blades tip simply pricked into his neck, not piercing it at all. Tatsuya began to push forward on it, trying to see if he could push the blade into his neck, but to no avail. Was his zanpaktou ineffective against this guy? A cold sweat ran down Tatsuya's forehead as the captain moved his right hand to his blade, grabbing a hold of it and pulling the tip away from his throat. Tatsuya maintained his grip on it as he pulled, the strength this guy was now boasting even pulled him along with it. "Not bad. But if you want to pierce my body, thats not going to cut it." Tatsuya scoffed, "Hehe, you just got lucky. I'll get you with the next strike..." Tatsuya prepared himself to rip his blade from the captains hand and turn inwards to slash at his neck. Before he could put this maneuver into motion though, the captain swung his arm behind him, hurling both Tatsuya and the blade he gripped onto towards the gate.

"Shit!" Tatsuya exclaimed this in his head as he flew towards the gate. He began to twist his torso, readjusting himself in the air. He continued to fly back until his feet impacted up against the gate, bending his knees to absorb the impact. Using the momentum from this he quickly jumped, bursting off of the gates surface and flying back towards the captain. "Maybe he has a weak spot..." Tatsuya smirked and continued to fly towards the captain, gripping his blade he slashed downwards. Before the slash could impact, Tatsuya used shunpo, using it to reappear behind the captain. He pulled his arm back and lunged forward with the tip of his zanpaktou, aiming a pierce to the center of his back.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Gemini didn't watch as Ankoku reposition himself in midair, and use the gate as a landing platform, then use it as a springboard, propelling himself towards Gemini. "Sorry do tell you. Thanks to my zanpaktou's ability, all my weak spots are covered. Unlike yours." Gemini allowed Ankoku to attack him, hell Gemini didn't even move from his spot. He heard his haori and robes tear as Ankoku's zanpaktou rips through the fabric. Seconds later he felt a slick prick to the center of his back, and let out a small laugh. "That tickles." The blade stayed where it tried to piece is back. Once again Ankoku's attempt to piece him failed. "I believe it is time to end this futial endivar." Gemini reached back with his right hand and grabs Ankoku's zanpaktou again. "Bakudo # 63. Sajo Sabaku." Once again Gemini used a Bakudo that locked Ankoku's arms behind his back, forcing him to let go of his sword. Gemini slowly drawed out Ankoku's sword from his robes, showing no blood on the tip of the blade. "Nice try."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Tatsuya gritted his teeth as his blade impacted up against the hardened surface of the captains back. He listened to what the captain said as he kept his blade in the center of his back. "Your zanpaktous....ability?" So the work of this transformation and this increase of reiatsu was caused by his zanpaktou? The same blade that Tatsuya also carried around? Tatsuya slowly looked down at the hilt of his zanpaktou and then began to stare at its blade. Did his also have the capability of creating something as powerful as this ability? Tatsuya became lost in thought, not noticing the captain reaching back, though, he noticed the captains hand grabbing hold of the blade. "Damn, lost my concentration!". Tatsuya attempted to rip the zanpaktou from his hand before the captain called out, "Bakudo # 63. Sajo Sabaku.". What appeared to be a brightly glowing chain formed out of nowhere, before it began to ensnare Tatsuya, locking his arms behind himself. Tatsyua fell to his knees, this binding magic was nothing like the previous one. Try all he could, using his physical strength he could not break free from these chains of imprisonment. "You bastard..."
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:39 pm

Gemini bent down and looked Ankoku straight in the eyes. "Thats not the way to speak to a Captain." Gemini seals his zanpaktou, causing it to reveart to a katana. Slipping it into its sheath, Gemini reties his zanpaktou to his belt. Reaching into his right side with his left hand and his left side with his right, Gemini pulls out a small metal container and and earpiece with a microphone. Using only his left hand, Gemini places a cigerette in his mouth while holding the earpiece to his ear. "You can bring the guard back out. I plan on taking the inturder inside with me. I'm going to try and get in touch with the Captain Commander. There is something we will need to discuss." Finished with the ear piece Gemini stores it back inside his robes, and lights his cigerette with his left hand. "Time to head in Ankoku." Standing up, Gemini walks over to Ankoku, grabbing a small portion of the chain, and starts to drag him to the gate, and into the heart of Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost
Page 1 of 1