Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats
race: Arrancar

Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) Empty
PostSubject: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:28 am

Arachne came here as ordered but still conflicted weather she should tell him about the impending attack or not..If she hadn;t been involved with him, Arachne would have gladly killed the rouges without second thought but now it's different..Why is she risking so much for this man? She could have her rank taken away or worse; hunted and killed. Well, at least she'll do something that she actually wants to do....
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats
race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:38 pm

William was still looking out his window when he felt a fimiliar feeling. William smiled at the feeling. It was Arachne. She was coming to visit him. William then frowned "Wait... why would she visit this soon?" William wondered. He began brush his blonde hair with his hands due to still thinking about his feeling on the attack. Could Arachne be coming here to warn him of something he couldn't tell. If his fears were realized he knew what he would have to do. He'd have to evacuate all of Prussia.

William gently shook his head to dismiss those thoughts for now. He had to be cheerful when Arachne came.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachss.darkbb.com
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Arachne stood a few metres away from Siegfried, keeping a calm stance. What am I doing..I shouldn't be doing this...Arachne made a dark sinister look but kept her head down, her hot pink eyes blazing..
"We, the espada, are scheduled to attack Prussia soon. We were ordered to kill all but you."She said, her voice emotionless, almost knife cold.
"I shouldn't be informing you as it would be trouble for me...But.."I have this emotion for you..But did not did finish the sentence.."However, I'm warning you to exvacuate yourself and your people soon...Otherwise I have no choice but to follow my orders and I will not hestitate to do so.."She said, lifting her head to reveal her emotionless face, the massk that is hiding her despair.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:39 pm

William stood looking out the window when Arachne had entered the throne room. He was quite happy to feel her pressence yet he could hear her foot steps were heavy, and not gentle. She was here to bring bad news to William. William had a feeling this was coming, and he was ready to see whether or not his fears were true. As William listened to everything Arachne had to say about the arrancar invasion in her cold tone, he just sat down looking out at the window. William was happy to know she had come to tell him yet he could feel his blood boil with hate for the arrancar.

William then turned towards Arachne. "Godfred, I know you are there, but don't worry I have a job for you. Let the officers know its time to evacuate Prussia." William order the man who had just come out of the shadows. "Of course Kaiser." With that said the man left the room closing the throne room doors. William then faced Arachne. "Thank you Arachne... You saved all those within Prussia... Sadly though you have killed millions of your own..." William said in hurt tone. William then made his way back to window. "I know what I said made no sense right now, but soon you will know... I pray you are not within Prussia when Sin's army arrives." William said looking down to see that Godfred had worked fast, and now all his guards were rushing around the city getting people to pack up and move. William shook his head. "I'm going to fight you all alone, you know that right?" William asked his voice cold, as if he was both hurt, and betrayed.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:51 pm

"You and I are different and therefore we could never be together..."Even if you and I are reincarnated a thousand times..Arachne placed her hand on her sword, the delicate spider rapier like hilt wrapping around her delicate hands. She knew someday it will come to this but did not know it would come so soon.
"As I said; I was ordered to kill all but you, I see no reason to fight but if you insist I will not hold back."She said, drawing her sword, the blade itself was black, contrasting to the blood red silk that is wrapped around the handle..
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:08 pm

William chulked as he listened to what she said. He could understand how she felt. Orders where orders, and he knew she didn't love him as he did her. William then gently shook his head and turned to Arachne with a gentle and warm smile. "Arachne... I'm not going to fight you... you're also not going to take me alive..." William told Arachne said in a sad tone. He was happy to know she would live her life without so much of thinking about her. His plan worked she hated him now. It would make her life easier to continue. He didn't want her to hate him, but right now he couldn't care less anymore. His time was coming to an end. Sin knew he wouldn't get William, due to him most likely knowing that William would go the way of the Samurai. William didn't mind though. He had lived long enough, and his time was coming to a close. He was the oldest one within the spiritual world, and the living. William had been around since the last 'holy' crusade in the middle east. William was tired of fighting, and killing. He was ready to rest.

William looked out the window one last time to see the last of the Prussian civilians and soldiers leave. He was happy now. He knew King, Tsuna, Payne, and Chevalier would help the Rogues grow once again. Just this time without William. His time was at a close. "You know Arachne... I've lived for four thousand some years. I've seen men and women kill each other over a faluse sense of honor, justice, peace, and love... I would ask you one favour Arachne." William paused for a second, "I want you to kill me... I'm done now... I don't want to have to watch as my people are killed. I also don't want to be a sacrifice for Sin. I've lived a painful, and stressful life... and now I want it to end... If you have any feelings of respect, honor, or love for me then please do me this one thing..." William finished as he looked at her with a gentle and warm smile. William was done now. He didn't want to be hated any longer. He hoped she would give him this honor, or shred of peace.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Arachne hesitated, her blade still in hand. If she did not take him alive Sin would not be pleased with her, espicially as she had basically spoiled all the operations. Oh well, she had ways of taking him alive.
"Entrap all enemies.." The sheath and sword slowly started to melt and eventually mould onto her body, her clothing litterally ripped apart in the process. Her fragments, the fingerbones that held her face and the spinal cords that wrapped around her neck, started to slither away, turning into eight spider like appendages sticking out of her back, four on each side. Her body was revealing an alarming amount of skin but her black and red armor was going to be hard to break.
"Enloquecedora Viuda Negro.."Her form was terrifying yet beautiful to behold, showing her true self: Emptiness and despair.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:54 pm

William watched a Arachne began to transform into a deadly beauty. William still smiled as he looked at the ground in front of them. He was really not wanting to fight her, and he wouldn't. At least not with Sai his Zanpakuto. He didn't want to face her with that power yet. Even though she was showing her own power in its ress mod. William just increased his spiritual pressure to match hers. Since she had not passed his test and remained loyal to Sin, he wouldn't kill himself. Instead he would kill Sin. The man he swore he would kill no matter what he would have to do. "Arachne I still love you... but I see that kiss you gave me which I thought ment you loved me was a lie..." William said as he stood up from the window, and slid both his hands into his pockets. William then began to relax a bit.

William then shook his head violently and then looked up at her with a sick smile across his face. His eyes now looking like they belonged to the Devil.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Arachne was fazed at all nor did not say anything. She had a job to do, no matter how brutal it seemed to other; orders were orders. They were different and therefore could not be together. Arachne desparied that she could not keep her promise to him but none the less....She felt the happiness that she worked to hard to keep fester, now she felt what she felt in the beginning...
She spread out her appendages and started to weave what looked like a web effortlessly and spent no time throwing it at Siegfried. It would have surrounded him completely and therefore he would have no escape..And it cannot be cut unless I allow it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:05 am

William smiled. "I see... like a Black widow... you capture your pray." William said in a demonic tone. "Hadō #1 Shō." William said in a bored yet still demonic tone as he pushed the web back towards Arachne. William would then use Shunpo to get behind her. "I like this little game were starting to play... It reminds me when I ripped the heart out to the last sexta Espada." William said playfuly as he shunpo'd again this time to his throne. He was back to his normal self now, just for now.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:09 am

Arachne cut the web before it captured her with her own hair. She remained calm even under his taunting. She flicked her hair away from her face and turned slightly towards him, who is now sitting on his throne.
"Games huh..?"She asked, her voice now lacking the cheerfulness it once had but now had an emotionless quality to it as her hot pink eyes had long since cooled.
"You can take my heart, eat my soul or ravish my body. I do not care anymore. But I will follow orders."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:15 am

William blinked and acted shocked. "I can have all that? really? Hmm... If I remember you took my heart, and stabbed it with your spider like tricks. As for my soul I gave that to you but you ate that, so I think your heart and soul should be a fair trade. Don't you?" William said as he sat there looking at her. He could see her emotionless face, but he couldn't care less, he just kept smiling as if he was a demon. William was going to enjoy being back to himself once again, the cocky and demonic Knight. "You know I'm tired of falling in love, it alway seems to end with me getting hurt." William said still looking at Arachne.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:18 am

"And I am tired of putting on my cheerful charade. I guess this is what I have always felt inside."She said, slowly walking closer to Siegfried, the blades on her heels making a loud clack noise by each step. Arachne suddenly reliased that even being an espade did not save her from despair. It only gave her more, prolonging her useless existance. But she did not want to die, she had other people who counted on her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:29 am

William watched as she moved closer towards him. He heard what she said, and he could relate. "I can see that. Manly due to you not having anyone who truely loved you more than just a friend. I tried to help you, but you kept pushing me away as if I was nothing more than a toy. A MOTHER FUCKING TOY!" William screamed as he then went back to his smiling self. "You know Sin fears Me, Armond, and Enrya are now strong enough to kill him... and he doesn't like that. Its not our powers its our force, and army, and how we control with love. Something I tried to show you, but got nothing but lies, and hate." William said as he stayed sitting. "Its funny I STILL love you even though your loyal to that butcher."
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:34 am

"I see..That is what you think.."She said, stopping a few metres infront of him. Arachne lowered her eyes abit, her face still emotionless even though he said he still loved her. There was no use to capture him herself, but did she have a choice? Arachne once again weaved her web effortlessly and surrounded it around Siegfried, this time he would not escape her web. She used Sonido to make sure the web wraps tightly around him until all of his body was covered with her web save his eyes.
"Don't bother struggling, the poison will seep into you if you do."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:41 am

OOC: Well the webs being totaly invisibal is a bit god mod so I'll just say its impossibal to cut.

William saw the web come towards him, he just laughed. "Hadō #54 Haien" William said pointing his fingers towards the web burning it to nothing. "Your web isn't that strong. I have some things I still need to do my LOVE even though its not what you want." William said as he began to move towards the exit. He realy wasn't in the mood to fight anymore just to help his people get out. "Hadō #90 Kurohitsugi"( Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe) William said looking at Arachne. He hoped she'd be able to get out of it before it would do any damage.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:45 am

Arachne managed to sonido out of her way of the hado but one of the spears managed to piece her arm but was still able to move. Guess he left me no choice. Arachne twirled her hair once, causing her hair to stiffen into steel and went for Siegfried, piercing his arm at the exact spot where her own arm has been pierced.
"Consider that a farewell gift from me."She said, the wound freely bleeding, staining her armor and skin.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:42 pm

William smiled and let her stab him with her razor sharp hair. He didn't care even if it would kill him in the long run. Now though he was done. William gently rubbed his hand across Arachne's face before using shunpo to disappeare. Before he left he made sure to leave on last thing for her to remember him by. A red rose, and a few seeds to grow some. He hoped that one he would see her again, and everyone for that matter other than the Espada who weren't like Arachne. For now he would disappeare. The toxic stuff or rather what ever she put into him would quickly go away when he used some of his power to heal it. For now though he was gone, due to all the Rogues having left.

Exit----> You'll never know, and you will never find out.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Arachne reverted back to her original form, holding the rose and seeds he had left her. Sin isn't going to be pleased with her but whatever punished they gave her, it did not really matter....

[Exit--->??]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)   Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Risks. (Siegfried x Arachne)
Page 1 of 1