Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tamaki vs Valentina

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tamaki vs Valentina Empty
PostSubject: Tamaki vs Valentina   Tamaki vs Valentina I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Tamaki was standing on a rocky terrain in the middle of a desert. He wasn't really doing anything but randomly talking to himself. He was looking for a fight; A good battle. One that proves how skillful a person of his contredictions can be. He wanted to wow himself and others. He placed iruka down and sat on the ground as he closed his eyes and pictured himself swimming in a open water, never ending ocean. He pictured his zanpakuto's spirit there aswell and he was siked and ready to battle. Normally he really isn't all to excited for battling, but for some paticular reason he was excited for this one. "Maybe a battle would please my soul" he said "Its been a while since i have ever been amused, my talents are almost near completion and a great fight would be go for the soul of all, isn't that right Iruka?" Tamaki looked down at iruka as if she was talking to him back in sentences then paragraphs. "Its time for the Oasis boy to earn his gills" he said as he grabbed a bottle of water from his Lieutenant robe and guzzled it down like he hasn't drunk anything in months. "Alright, here we go, no turning back now" His spacing out and visualzing, ended quickly and he was alert and his guard was let up to its full max. "I hope nothing wreckless will happen or else that would end badly, nothing must happen to me or my opponent....unless the opponent is..." He stopped himself shortly as he didn't want to say anything about his opponent, rather that than speak something in vein. His eyes focused on something and he stared there waiting for someone to come and something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats
race: Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Valentina   Tamaki vs Valentina I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:41 pm

A garganta ripped a hole in the sun beaten sky. The void slowly opened, revealing Las segunda Espada. She stepped out of the Garganta and descended down onto the desert sands, appearing as if she was walking on invisible stairs. She was quite a sight. Long silver hair bounced along her back with every graceful step she took. A long plush tail, silver in color, swayed from side to side behind her. She gazed down at the ground through bright yellow eyes that captured the sunlight, they now giving off a subtle glow. Her pupils narrowed to thin slits. The place was so bright compared to Hueco Mundo. She hated it. She huffed and ran her fingers through her hair. She wore the typical arrancar attire. A white long sleeved top that covered from her breasts down to her belly button. The top was low cut, showing off a fair amount of her cleavage. Her hakama were the usual kind, though they had an opening in back for her tail. Her zanpakuto was clipped horizontally to her back. She ran her thumb over her recently attained number on her right hip. The number two suits her well enough. She grinned a bit, then caught an odd scent in the air. That scent being one of a Shinigami. Her grin grew wider. This desert became her hunting grounds. Using sonido, she appeared before the little shinigami. Here, Kitty Kitty.... She mocked as she called out to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Valentina   Tamaki vs Valentina I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Tamaki looked at the person before him. He stared her up and down, examining her aspects, not in a sexual way but in an equip strategic way. He got up looked her in her eyes with his ocean blue eyes over-laping the tense spiritual pressure that was being released. He wanted to smile but he remebered what he had told himself, so he just gave a neutral expression which he pulled off really well. "I hate cats...this must be the reason why i am hating you now" Tamaki pulled out his zanpakuto so slowly and deadly that the sound it made when it came out of its sheath it was almost like it was cutting the air in half. "Your spiritual pressure....Who are you and what are you?" tamaki had a quick flash back vision of his little meeting with Gemini:

"In my opinion, a Vizard that has good control over is hollow, can out match an Arrancar. But an Espada is a different matter. If a Vizard and an Espada went head on, I'm not sure who would win. I'll tell you this now, the only race I've fought, is a Vizard, and from what I've gathered in the fight, they are a strong race, and shoudn't be underestimated."

He looked back at her, "Are you a Vizard or Arrancar?" he stared at her decievingly as he was about to strike when she answered. He focused on her hands and feet, so if she tried to pull something fast he would try to counter act it.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Valentina   Tamaki vs Valentina I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:30 am

Val grinned a bit, then listened as the male demanded to know her identity. She stared down at him through those yellow eyes of hers. I am La Segunda Espada. My Name is Valentina Volpe. She grinned wider, bearing sharp white teeth. She extended her right hand, pointing her index finger at the male. A light blue orb began to form at the tip of her claw. It started out at the size of a small marble, then grew to the size of a large melon. Her grin remained as the cero became completely charged. Her ears twitched when she noticed his stance changing. Her instincts kicked in. She knew he was taking offence. Before he had a chance to strike her, she fired the cero. It howled as in shot directly at the male. It would take one with great speed to avoid sucha close range cero. She simply sat back and watched, satisfied by the beauty of the attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Valentina   Tamaki vs Valentina I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:18 am

Within an instant tamaki knew he could just hop out of the way. The cero would impale him before his feet would've left the ground. He thought real quickly and decided to use a kido of his. "Kyōmon!" he yelled as a huge glass like barrier formed around him. It took in the impact from the cero, but just barely. It cracked only alittle bit but atleast it saved tamaki from the blow. "So your tactic is attack first and ask question later. How pathetic. Now... Drown them into Oblivian Ookii Iruka" Tamaki said as he released his zanpakuto's shikai. He ignored the ability of turning his whole body and his zanpakutos whole body to ice or water so he just decided to start slashing about. He broke through his barrier and slashed at Valentina as a huge wave of water came crashing toward her.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Valentina   Tamaki vs Valentina I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:00 am

Val grinned wider and drew her blade. Crash down with thundering jaws, Zorro De La Tempestad..... The sky darkened as ominous black clouds rolled in at her command. A bolt of lightning crashed down and enveloped her body. The bolt worked as a barrier to protect her during her transformation. The moment the water would come in contact with her, a surge of electrical current would travel through the water and electrocute the male. Val's weapon took on the shape of a large double ended naginata. One end had a three pronged trident while the other held a jagged blade. Her mask fragment became a large fox skull helmet. Her yellow eyes burned from within the sunken in orbits of the skull. Her body became covered in a light fur pelt that served as a second Hierro, doubling it's strength. The lightning soon faded, revealing Val's released state. She was a goddess. The goddess of lightning. She stared at the shinigami with cold eyes. Lightning vs. Water...it was not looking good for the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Valentina   Tamaki vs Valentina I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:39 am

"Lightning?" Tamaki said as he nearly almost got shocked from the collision of the wave he threw at her while there was lightning all around her. "I guess i will need my ability, Good-bye nami taifu" Tamaki sacrifced his Wave ability and temporarily replaced it with his innate ability which turns his zanpakuto and himself completely into ice. "Here we go..." He said as he jumped in the air only to be crashing down above the Espada. "You must die" Tamaki said as he brought his shikai down above the espada. "Lets see how your lightning works agaisnt ice, even though ice is the secondary form of water, a solid, it still is in its on world" Tamaki slammed his zanpakuto down try to get a good blow in.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Valentina   Tamaki vs Valentina I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Val smirked as the boy came at her with an ice attack. Stupid boy....Ice can still conduct electricity... She blocked his attack with her Naginata, the weapon discharging a massive burst of electricity upon contact. The burst was powerful enough to stun him for a good five minutes while she deflected his attack and countered. She grinned and flung the male ober her back, then quickly turned. Her tail bristled out, the fur turning into steel spines. Agujas de Acero... At her command, she fired an onslaught of 100 electrically charged needles at the male. She was still close, so it wouldn't take more that a couple seconds for a few of the needles to stick. Each needle was powerful enough to deliver a jolt that could paralyze. If one could paralyze on contact, imagine what a hundred could do. She smirked and watched as the needle storm fell upon the male's helpless body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Valentina   Tamaki vs Valentina I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:00 am

Being pelted by the needles tamaki somewhat tried to with stand the pain. He was stunned and couldn't entirely move. "Damn it" he said as he struggled to move his arms. His zanpakuto was slipping out of his hand but he managed to get a good grip on it as he moved his leg no more than an inch, the paralysis was almost deadly. "I guess this is a temporary stand by phase for me" tamaki said as he was shaking his hand. It was trembling abit. He managed to raise it above his head without killing himself, and she tried to strike at Valentina, whatever good would that do since he was moving partially every hour.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Valentina   Tamaki vs Valentina I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:08 am

Val simply smirked and caught his blade in her hand, the sound of the steel crashing into her hierro tickled her sensitive ears. She jerked the weapon from the male's hands, an easy task mind you, due to his paralyzed state. She grinned and took a few steps back. Agujas de Acero.... She called a second hail of needles, and swung her spiked out tail, launching nearly a hundred more needles at the helpless male. He had no chance of escaping due to the first round of needles. These ones were sure to completely paralyze him, leaving him completely helpless and at the mercy of the Lightning Goddess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Valentina   Tamaki vs Valentina I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:28 am

Tamaki knew he was nearly almost finished. He was surprised he managed to keep his fear of lightning hidden, but it was looking for a way out. Staring at the needles he smiled. It was a calm, peaceful smile on his face as he thought the needles looked like rain. He dropped his hands down not noticing that the paralysis from the previous set of needles was partially wearing off, but what good would that do him now. He was pelted by the needles with the same smile on his face as the struck him hard and heavy.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Valentina   Tamaki vs Valentina I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Val watched the needles hit him. She grinned and approached the hopeless Shinigami. She grabbed him by the front of his shirt and raised him up into the air. She leaned in and whispered in the male's ear while she placed her hand on his chest. This is the end for you, Captain......Pity we couldn't play around first. She paused and grinned, knowing he could do nothing, as she forced her three inch long claws through the man's chest. The delicious sound of tearing cloth and ripping flesh, combined with the sweet sound of cracking bones drove her mad.There was a bit of resistance, but she forced her hand past his ribs and into the chest cavity. There she found it, still beating. She gripped his heart and jerked her hand back, ripping the organ from his chest. She was sprayed with blood in the process. She licked a drop of blood from her face, then threw the lifeless corpse to the ground. She removed the captain's haori as a token of her kill. She examined the heart. It beat twice, seized, then lay still in her hand. She grinned wider and licked the blood from her hand and the heart, then wrapped it in the haori and opened a garganta with the snap of her fingers. She sonidoed into the garganta, it closing behind her, taking her home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Valentina   Tamaki vs Valentina I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tamaki vs Valentina
Page 1 of 1