Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats
race: Shinigami

Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe Empty
PostSubject: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:13 am

Kueshi found himself sitting on a flat plain covered in low sitting grass and dirt, possibly an african sahara. No barriers, no traps, just sitting. He was waiting for something. He took a long sip from his flask, it contained a fine golden liquor. "I just know something doesn't feel right around here" he said under his breath. After he got himself to a point of being comfortably buzzed, he was finally able to concentrate on the night sky and on the horizon. He kept his hand on the sheath of his sword. "I know you're there" he said out loud, not sure if he would have said that before he started drinking. He took another swig from the flask just to be sure of himself. He kept his eyes fixed on the horizon, checking over his shoulders carefully.

Last edited by Kueshi on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats
race: Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:33 am

Val's nose twitched. She caught the harsh scent of liquor on the wind. The question was...what exactly was she doing here? Well she heard there was a shinigami in the area and decided to do a little hunting for her favorite prey. She used sonido to quickly appear at the source of the fowl stench. There he was, lounging on the turf with a bottle of liquor. She smirked as he called her out. She looked at his eyes. Glassy....He was partially intoxicated. How useful. An intoxicated prey was easier to kill. She vanished in a static blur, soon reappearing behind the paranoid male. She flicked her tongue against his ear before biting down on his shoulder. My my.....a Shinigami in a place like this....It must be my lucky day.... She vanished again after she spoke, reappearing a few feet in front of him. She rested her right hand on her hip, her left hand resting on the handle of her Zanpakuto. She wanted to make this quick. She was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:38 am

"hmm i knew i sensed something fowl in the air." Kueshi said to himself. "That kinda hurt my shoulder a little too..." Kueshi drew his zanpaktou and took a defensive position. He laughed quietly to himself about her thinking he was intoxicated, a couple of sips of such a light liquor were nothing to him. Kueshi charged at her with his zanpaktou out and took a swing at her around shoulder level.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:54 am

Val smirked as the male came at her with that little toy sword of his. She caught the blade with her right hand, then sound of the steel scraping against her hierro making her shiver. She ripped the blade from the male's grip, then followed through by bringing up her right hand, balled into a tight fist. She aimed her punch directly for the male's face. At such a close range, evasion would be nearly impossible.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:01 am

As she pulled the blade out of his hand, Kueshi found himself to be a little drunker than he thought he was. He stumbled out of the way of her punch so that it only grazed his cheek, but it still left a nice bruise."That really hurt" Kueshi frowned at her. "I guess that means that it is time to start getting a little more serious." Kueshi spoke the phrase to release the initial stage of his shikai: "Nensho Fu, Rippingu To Kogasu!"

The katana let loose a flash of light and flew to kueshi's hand then grew to the shape of a whip totaling around eight feet long. The whip glowed red hot and even flamed in some spots. Kueshi snapped the whip at valentina so that it hit her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:18 am

Val fumed as the male called his Zanpakuto back into his possession. She was disappointed that he resorted to his Shikai so soon. She hated that. Nobody could take her on without releasing their weapons these days. She sighed and opened her eyes. They glowed bright yellow, her pupils now narrow slits. She watched with a sly grin as the male snapped his whip, it coming towards her shoulder. She quickly drew her blade and caucht the whip around the steel. In one swift, powerful jerk, she disarmed the male again, flinging his weapon a good distance away. She sheathed her sword and sonidoed towards the weaponless male, then raked her claws down his chest, then followed through with a roundhouse kick to the ribs. Her movements would appear as a blur to normal eyes. Thus is the power and speed of La Segunda Espada.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:28 am

Kueshi flew back ten or so feet from the roundhouse kick, he looked up and frowned at her. "Your claws just ruined my jacket... I have to kill you now." He definitely felt her blows, but at a closer look there was almost no damage, just very light scratches and bruises. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Rikojokoro!" Six piercing beams of yellow light come flying out of the air into Valentina keeping her held in place unable to move. "Shakaho!" A large red burst of fire flew from Kueshi's hand and hit Valentina's hand making her drop kueshi's weapon. Kueshi jumped and rolled under Valentina recovering his zanpakuto before she could recover from the Bakudo.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:46 am

Val grinned wider at his whiny little talk of his shirt. She'd ruin his pretty little face next. Her ears twitched and soon she heard him speaking the incantation for a kido spell. Stupid boy.... She muttered as she watched the six rods of light come towards her. She sonidoed into the air, watching the rods crash into the ground, kicking up a cloud of dust that erupted around her. She drew her blade. So that's how you want to play, eh? Very well.... Crash down with thundering jaws......Zorro De La Tempestad. Her reiatsu burst from her body in a wave of light blue energy, it being strong enough to bring the captain to his knees. Dark clouds rolled in, blotting out the sun with their ominous presence. Thunder shook the empty plains. A massive bolt of lightning crashed down and enveloped Valentina in a temporary shied as her change began. Her mask fragments enveloped her whole head, taking on the shape of a fox's skull. Her bright yellow eyes glowed from deep within the macabre helm. Her tail fanned out and split into three while a thin pelt of silver fur covered her body, doubling the strength of her hierro. Her blade started glowing bright yellow as it took on the shape of a double ended Naginata, one end housing a barbed trident while the other housed a jagged blade. The naginata surged with a powerful electric current that could easily electrocute on contact. Her body contained the same current, creating the same effect if one came in physical contact with her body. The lightning barrier faded, revealing her in her released state. The true Lightning Goddess stared down at her opponent. The jaws of the helm creaked open, a malicious laugh echoing from within.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:56 am

Kueshi laughed at her. "Is this all that you're about?" He paused and took in a breath. His reiatsu started emanating, bright green. "Nensho Fu, Fairofuraito" The whip zanpakuto disolved into several razor sharp wires, barely visible except for a mild orange hue only noticable because of the night scene. The threads started to move to converge around Valentina.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:20 pm

val grinned, her eyes spotting the illusive little wires. she swung her naginata, tangling the wires in the trident head of it. the wires ended up wrapped around the barbed prongs like tangled spaghetti. She smirked a bit as her naginata released a burst of electricity into the wires, soon electrically charging them. she then pulled the wires from her naginata and dropped them to the terra firma below. she sonidoed down to the still disarmed male and grinned before ripping another row of claw marks across his chest. Her movements were swift and barely seen with the naked eye. Her right hand moved up and then down at a diagonal angle across his chest, the sound of her claws though flesh drove her mad.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:01 pm

As Valentina went to pull the wires off of her naginata, they wrapped around her wrist and arm squeezing tight and severing her hand from her body. Kueshi couldn't help but grin at her thinking that she could make the wires stop working by running electricity through them. Kueshi had a very strong control over the wires. After the wires severed her hand, Kueshi called the wires back to himself. Kueshi was a bit bloodied, but over all he still had all of his limbs intact, he now had one up on Valentina.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:40 am

Val simply watched as the wires ground against her hierro before snapping, barely scarring her flesh. He neglected to realize that her hierro was twice as strong as it was before her release, therefore her hand remained in place. Now I'm mad.... She snapped. She raised her naginata and cried out the name of her second release. Cólera de la Diosa del Desierto! She snarled as another burst of lightning shot down and engulfed Val, keeping her in a temporary shield as she began her second transformation. A roar rumbled from within the electric shield as she took on the shape of a seven foot tall fox. Her hierro hardened tenfold thanks to the thicker pelt of steel like silver fur. Her three tails fanned out and split into nine, each being five feet in length. her face, chest, shoulders and hips were marked with glowing yellow markings of ancient origins. She resembled the legendary Kyuubi. She snarled, her nine tails lashing about, waving the lightning barrier away, the popping of electric arcs could be heard as her tails moved. She gripped the naginata in her teeth. Her golden eyes glowed bright yellow. They were vacant and bloodthirsty. She stared down the shinigami. She flexed her front paws, extending the 4 inch claws that tipped each digit on both front paws and both back paws. Her body emanated so much electrical energy that, if anyone so much as grazed her, they'd be electrocuted on the spot. This was the true form of the lightning Goddess. This form would be the last thing the shinigami saw before death.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:05 am

Kueshi laughed to himself. "You know, i've just forced the second espada into her second release without even using my bankai." Kueshi's laugh suddenly changed into a glare. "And now you have left yourself wide open. with only being able to hold with your mouth you have dropped the hilt to my sword." Kueshi used Shunpo and picked his zanpakuto off of the ground where he dropped it. When he picked it up his reiatsu could be felt spiking sharply. "Now i only have one word for you demon." Kueshi said with his hands on the zanpakuto's handle pointed towards the ground. "BAN KAI!" He snarled.
The threads in the air simply disapeared and his katana grew back out of the hilt of the sword. Flames started to randomly flicker on the ground at his feet and the blade of the katana could be seen glowing red hot. Kueshi sends one of his fairaboru flying at Valentina. it is a reiatsu fueled fireball of about a foot in diameter capable of doing massive amounts of damage on the level of several sokatsui [red fire crash down] spells cast simultaniously inside of eachother. The amount of reiatsu in the fireball is able to break through the Val's hierro and it is aimed directly at her head, if it hits it could cause third degree burns and a massive amount of pain.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:22 am

Val simply grinned. His bankai didn't phase her at all. He was now a match for her first release. She growled and reached around with one of her tails, retrieving her Zanpakuto from her mouth. She saw the fireball coming towards her. Pathetic. She sonidoed out of the way at a blinding speed. The fireball soared off in the distance, colliding with the ground. Val turned to her opponent and grinned a wide, toothy grin. This boy was no match for a goddess. She growled and laid down on the ground, eight of her nine tails drumming on the terra, kicking up dust. She laid her head on her front paws and yawned. She was bored of this. Though her body was prepared. If he attacked again, she could easily sonido out of reach before he even took a second step.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:48 am

Kueshi managed to pick up on the sound that sonido makes, when he heard her do it he used shunpo to put himself at her side facing her. Kueshi, using his Nensho Ken, sent a burning jab into her side with the sword coated in reiatsu and fire. Kueshi was starting to get annoyed with Val's using shunpo to dodge every step, but the sound that it made was very distinct and he picked up on it allowing him to simply use shunpo to follow her. It put some of his ranged abilities at a disadvantage, but he could still take her on up close. Kueshi feels underestimated by Val which he feels he can play to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:59 am

Val grinned. The male thought that a shinigami in a simple Bankai could keep up with the Sugunda Espada in her full release. How stupid. She, thanks to her impeccable reaction time, easily avoided the jab by using her sonido to propel herself away from him. She stood up in the air, gazing down at him. She snarled and let out a thundering roar that rattled the landscape, giving off the feel of a magnitude 2 earthquake.The was calling to the sky, using her Segunda Etapa's ability mixed with her Segunda's strongest technique. El Granzio del relampago. The intensity of her cry summoned down a powerful bolt of lightning that carried almost 1.5 million volts while her body released ten lightning boths. Seven of the ten surrounded the male, trapping him in place while three struck him directly. The large bolt that she called down with her roar struck after the three from El Granzio del Relampago. We all know how fast lightning strikes. There was no escape. Unless the male carried a hierro like hers, he would not escape this strike unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:03 am

As soon as Valentina sonidod, Kueshi was behind her again. She must have forgotten which squad he was the head of. He was practically king of swiftness in the shinigami world. Sadly for her he hadnt let her know that yet. Not only that but shunpo is a much more efficient technique than sonido. it didnt waste energy and didnt give the user away by making a sound unlike sonido. Kueshi simply smiled to himself and said "I guess it's time for me to show you the meaning of a fierce fight. Shunko." His reiatsu started swirling around his arms and back in an extremely pressurised form. Kueshi took a swing towards val's spine using hanki.

OOC: Armond, the reason that i did that is because Val's been doing throughout the fight. It says IN THE RULES that you can not dodge every blow the enemy sends at you AND that shunpo/sonnido is not a form of teleportation. I have sent a PM to higher ups and would like to ask that this be postponed until Sin gets a look at this. I have also been PMing William on and off since yesterday.

OOC: We can continue now :]

Last edited by Kueshi on Mon May 31, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:15 pm

(( Auto hit, Kueshi. Change the last part of your post. Also, Sonido and Shunpo work the same way, and so far you have heard virtually all of Valentina's Sonido's and managed to keep one step ahead of them. Please keep in mind that an Espada is on a higher level than a Captain, and that in her Segunda Etapa, she is likely to be faster than Kueshi. ))
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:15 am

Val snarled as the male dodged her strike. No one has ever avoided it before. He was indeed fast. Her eyes widened. She howled as she felt pressure in the middle of her back. He had actually hit her. She growled and swiftly lashed out her nine tails at the male, hoping to strike him. If one tail did connect, he'd be pumped with a million volts of electricity. Her back throbbed. He had not done severe damage, but gave her one hell of a cramp. This only angered her more. Her jaws opened, slitting her tongue as she did so. A mass of swirling cyan and navy blue light began to charge. Her gran rey cero. It started at the size of a marble, then expanded to almost three feet in diameter. She snarled and fired while the male was distracted by her tails, hoping that if the tails didn't hit, her cero would. The blast roared as it barreled towards the male, his demise only a few inches away.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 am

Kueshi noticed a tail flying at him right after he struck her and moved back away from her putting a decent distance in between them. When he saw her amassing energy for a cero, he pulled up his fireshield in an attempt to block the attack and give himself a veil of cover to move around in. The fireshield was about 30 feet wide and 40 feet high and acted as a reiatsu barrier. Kueshi dodged himself to one side of the barrier so that if Val were to target the middle she would likely miss.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Val grinned as her Gran Rey hit the shield dead on. The sound it made as it collided with the shield was music to her ears. She stood facing the man, awaiting the outcome of shield vs Gran Rey Cero, her nine tails wagging excitedly. She kept her defenses up however, just in case he bounced back with an attack. She was ready to counter it in any way she could.

((Sorry it's crappy x_x just woke up))
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Kueshi noticed that the cero was headed so that it would have hit him. 'crap...' he thought to himself. He made a quick dodge roll out from behind the shield he had made and controlled the fire so that it would wind it's way towards val and keep his exact location undisclosed. It wound like a snake and when it reached her formed around her in a circle. Kueshi began chanting. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel." He held a hand towards his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe   Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kueshi Drahna vs Valentina Volpe
Page 1 of 1