Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentina Volpe, La Segunda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats
race: Arrancar

Valentina Volpe, La Segunda Empty
PostSubject: Valentina Volpe, La Segunda   Valentina Volpe, La Segunda I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:06 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[color=red][b]General Information[/Valentina is a young female arrancar. She has long silver hair that goes down to her buttocks. Her eyes are bright yellow with slit pupils, much like a cat's. Her hands and feet are almost animalistic in appearance. her hands are human in shape, but are covered in a thin black pelt. On her palm and on the underside of each fingertip is a hardened pad, much like a dog's. Each finger is tipped in inch long, razor sharp claws. She has two large canine teeth in place of normal incisors. Atop her head are a pair of vulpine ears. They are white in color. Her feet are a little different. She only has three toes on each foot. They maintained a fox-like appearance. She also has a long, plush tail. The fur is snow white and extremely soft to the touch. She is usually dressed in a typical Arrancar's attire. However, her outfit is rather different. Her top is long sleeved, and low cut, showing a bit of her cleavage. She wears nothing beneath her thin Hakama pants. This made things more comfortable for her tail. Her hollow hole is located between her collarbones.
Personality energetic and cunning. She loves playing tricks on her fellow arrancar, as well as flirting with the males. She is a bit sneaky at times. She's very playful and never really takes anything seriously. She is a vicious fighter. She fights like an animal when provoked, reverting to a more primal nature. She's often rather cocky and will pick a fight with anything that she knows she stands a chance at defeating. Her cocky attitude doesn't replace her common sense. She absolutely adores messing with the opposite sex. Due to her looks, she gets quite a bit of male attention. She soaks it up like a sponge. Her biggest pet peeve is her tail. If anybody lays a single finger on it, they are doomed to certain death. Though she comes off as arrogant and cocky, she has a strong sense of duty and will do anything for her brothers and sisters in Hueco Mundo, even if it means her life. She is not one to give up easily. Val hates humans with an undying passion. She won't hesitate to crush one, given the chance. She sees them as filthy insects.

Last edited by Valentina Volpe on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Valentina Volpe, La Segunda   Valentina Volpe, La Segunda I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:47 pm

I'm requiring all espada to have some sort of interaction with myself in their history. You may do so anyway you like as long as it doesn't venture OC of my own character.I recommend you read the arrancar requirements topic to understand what all you need to do to gain the rank of espada .Besides that this is a wonderful profile.

*note* a link to it is in bold
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Valentina Volpe, La Segunda   Valentina Volpe, La Segunda I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Valentina Volpe, La Segunda   Valentina Volpe, La Segunda I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:02 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentina Volpe, La Segunda   Valentina Volpe, La Segunda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentina Volpe, La Segunda
Page 1 of 1