Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats
race: Shinigami

Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:19 am

William shook his head. "Well every night is different. You can tell by the number of stars, and if its lite up by a full moon." William explained. He was really happy to meet someone who was an Espada who wouldn't attack him. He didn't want to fight anymore, he would only fight to protect nothing more nothing less. He was, or rather is falling in love with Arachne. She was beautiful, peaceful, and kind. He could feel the confusion by how stiff she was. "I know... your wondering if I mean all I say? Well I do... to tell the truth I came here to see where a amazing power was and leave... but when I saw you my heart raced you were amazing... At first I thought you would have attacked me like many of the Espada would when they met a shinigami... or ex-shinigami. You though are caring, beautiful, and understanding... which attracted me to you." William admitted as he looked her in the eyes. He meant everything he said.

He was happy to be with Arachne even if she wasn't. He just wanted this moment to last forever, due to how relaxed, and happy he felt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachss.darkbb.com
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats
race: Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:24 am

Arachne blushed and covered her mouth to prevent herself from saying something stupid...Or mean. She did not believe in love at first sight because how can you fall in love with a person in mere moments? She did not understand at all."Well...I did not attack you because I wasn't ordered to..I'm flattered you say these things but..."Arachne stammered out in the most calmest way she can muster.
"I don't know you well enough..Maybe we can know eachother abit better slowly?"She said, giving him a helpful smile. Arachne slowly thought of him as a friend but love interest? She had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:36 am

William smiled and shook his head. He understood, and he was happy to say the least. She had passed William's test. He knew he could now give her his life if she wanted it. "I see..." Replied William laying back against the sand. He then looked up at the star filled sky. "If you want you can come to Prussia with me? I'll show you the castle and the city. That and I'd like to treat you to dinner at one of the restaurants there, as friends." William offered in a kind tone. His smiled still was across his face. Then William pushed himself up from the ground, and back up to his feet. He was knew she was confused and she wanted nothing to do with him. Though he couldn't say the same thing he was in love with her. He knew it was better for her to get to know him first though. It made things easy, and better.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 am

That would be nice..She thought. But she was an Espada, one of the most elite and powerful in Sin's army. She had freedom but it has limits. Arachne was nothing but a hound on a leash. This made her question her rank but...
"It would be nice..But I can't."She said. If Arachne stayed too long out of base people would be looking for her and if they saw her with a Shinigami they would question her loyalty..She did not want that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:49 am

William frowned but he understood. He could read it within her body movements, and by the way she looked. William shook his head, and then turned around. "Alright Arachne... I understand, you worry about your rank, and status... well I hope to see you some day soon." William said in a saddened tone. William then returned back to his smiling and happy face. "I know, you'll want to forget me, and pretend you weren't out here with a shinigami... but if you ever want to visit me please do come to Prussia or call me." William told Arachne as he gave her his number. William then began to walk away, just before he took another step he looked back to face Arachne. "You have my love." William whispered. Then he turned around, leaving his guitar for Arachna. On the guitar though was his blood which would make it look like it was from a shinigami that attacked her.

Exit-----> Prussia, Siegfried's castle.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:53 am

Arachne walked him walk away, timidly picking up the guitar. She strummed the strings, giving away a melodic tune. He always seemed to know what she was thinking...
A strong gust of wind blew, causing the rose petals on her ear to scatter. What a short life that rose had...Arachne thought, watching the petals follow William...

[Topic Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2