Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Division Zero

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiato

Hiato

Division Zero Empty
PostSubject: Division Zero   Division Zero I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:44 pm

I heard that there are no real members in Division 0 of the Shinigami so I have a idea. Once a Month ( If enough people ) we have a Shinigami Tournament. Any Shinigami can join regardless of rank you may be a captain and join or a unseated member and join. The top 3 winners get put in division zero. But only if we have enough people for the main forces to as we dont want all the forces in division 0. We do it until division 0 has about 9 members so its not to over grouped. More can be added once one dies or main force gets HUGE. Please send some feedback on my idea thanks!
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Division Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division Zero   Division Zero I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Division 0 is pointless to have.

A) We know little to nothing about it.

B) It wouldn't help this RP at all.

C) It's Captains ONLY.

D) They wouldn't do ANYTHING for the actual RP or do anything at all really.

All we know about Division 0 is that they are the King's Guard. They do not ever leave the King's side. They are not apart of the Gotei 13.

Maybe if / when we know enough we can look into it.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats
race: Arrancar

Division Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division Zero   Division Zero I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:57 pm

i agree with armond, until more is revealed about the division no one needs to be in it
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com
Shorin

Shorin

Division Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division Zero   Division Zero I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:00 pm

I concur with the administratives ^^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Division Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division Zero   Division Zero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division Zero
Page 1 of 1