Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside the 2nd Division

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats
race: Shinigami

Inside the 2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:59 am

After strolling the desert running some errands and picking up a flask of whiskey, Kueshi sits himself down on a fluffy looking black bean bag chair. He know's that there is stuff that needs to be done and papers that need signing, but there is all night for that. For now Kueshi takes a long drink from his whiskey flask and lays down. He has opened up a hole overtop of his office and installed a glass panel, he likes watching the clouds roll by while nobody else is around.

After about a half hour of drinking and staring into the skies, he decides to look over some paperwork.

Checklist for the week
Maintain security of the Sphinx
Sign meaningless paperwork
stop drinking

"Who the hell wrote this list? I couldn't stop drinking if i wanted to, and I'm quite partial to it." *Crosses that off of the list.*

"Lets see... Meaningless paperwork it is (hic)"

Kueshi goes about slopily signing paperwork, paying minor atention to what it is saying.

The only mention of anything is the odd hollow assassination order.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:39 pm

slams the sliding door open with a heavy stack of paper-
"captain here is more paper work that you need to sign, and oh do stop drinking long enough to know what your signing, for all you know you could be signing you assassination for pitys sake"

-she said as she slamed the papers on his desk and mover her bangs out of her face-
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:57 pm

"Haha as long as they arent asking me to assassinate myself" he says. "I'm only in charge of my squad, so if they're asking anyone else to do it I should be able to protect myself considering I am the captain."

Kueshi reaches for a feathered ink pen and a bottle of red ink. He signs his name on the top paper and moves on to the next, checking to be careful he didn't do anything stupid.

"Anyways Reyne, what are you up to these days other than carrying large stacks of paper? Would you like to sit down, maybe have a drink?" Kueshi motions towards a somewhat comfortable looking chair on the side of his desk. Outside a black bird flies overhead.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Reyne smirks "doing many things like training and filing your paper work since we still need more subordinates" she sighed and stayed where she was, towering over him.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:06 pm

"hahaha well atleast i don't make you do all of it like Soi Fon used to do. You were here when she was still around weren't you?" Kueshi decides to join Reyne standing up, as he feels like his leutenant is trying to be condescending and he is an inch or two taller than her.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Reyne glares at kueshi.
"did you just call me old captain?.....and besides maybe i was maybe not"
reyne stared him in the eye of a slilent challenge of to say the wrong thing.
"also, yes i do less work then some, but we still need to requite captain"
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Kueshi paces back and forward in a small circle. "yes, we need to recruit some fresh blood to our squad to handle some of the more... menial tasks shall we say." Kueshi eyeballs the stack of papers you dragged in to my office. "A captain and lieutenant should be able to spend their time in a more productive manner. Like killing people or going to a bar or fighting hollows, not signing papers. We're squad 2 for god's sake. Why god's sake? I don't know, us shinigami don't believe in anything like that."

After his rant, he inhales deeply and sighs. "Well, we shall just have to make do for now."

He sits back down and goes to the next paper. Reads over it quickly and signs it.

"Well, maybe we shall get something a little more meaningful. The last paper i signed was for a member of squad 2 to execute a hollow that has been eating animals off of the goat ranch next to the sphinx where we get a lot of our dairy."
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:30 pm

"well, what you liked to do about it sir?" Reyne trys to ignore that he didnt answer he question.

"and sir you have ink on your sleeve" she giggled and covered her mouth with her fingerless gloved hand.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:35 pm

"Well, atleast it's not blood" He says with a smirk.

"Do you know why I wear a red jacket Reyne?"

He rubs at the red ink spot so that it's a little less noticable, now a part of his hand is blood red from the ink.

And if you want I can take care of the hollow.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Reyne hands him a wet cloth for his hand and looks at him
"um no i dont think i do captain...and hmm?
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:48 pm

"I wear it so that in battle neither my allies nor my opponent can see that I am bleeding. I must be off now to kill that pesky little hollow... Take care of the rest of those papers for me? Thanks babe."
Kueshi leaves the room and closes the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Reyne mumbles "jerk, leaving me to do his work and he is idiot, even if its red you can see the darker red and the wet spot...baka"

reyne looks over at the paper work and sighs "guess i sadly have no choice," she sits at his desk, after a few hours she falls alseep over them, but them at least done.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Kueshi walks back in a little winded "My buzz is starting to wear off."
Kueshi walks over to the chair your in and looks at you, decides not to bother you and let you sleep. "I definitely got lucky with you as my vice captain Reyne."
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:42 pm

mumbles in sleep
"jerk...calling me old"....shifts slightly with goose pumps on my arms.
(iunno what reply to ur post xp)
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Kueshi sighs, then pokes you.
"You know, I would like my chair back eventually. You have your own quarters if you want to take a nap..."
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:03 pm

mumbles half asleep
"you can your chair back, when you dont leave me to do your paper work and dont call me old captain"
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:22 pm

"I didn't call you old silly, i just emplied that you knew soi fon at one time or another, or were at least alive while she was."
Kueshi picks you up and sits down in his chair with you in his lap. "And sorry, I would have done it when i gotten back really, just figured you didn't have anything better to do..."

Last edited by Kueshi on Sat May 22, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Reyne glared at Captain Kueshi and got up from his lap in frustration. "i have tons to do thank you, now if you will excuse me i have to order around my children and actually do some work" Reyne disappeared out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Kueshi stares down at the pile of paper. "You actually finished all of it" Kueshi stares in amazement and then yells down the hall. "THANK YOU!"

Kueshi goes back to sitting in his chair and drinking whiskey out of his flask.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:23 pm

the next morning Reyne drops a stack twice as high on his desk, with a post it reading "you have to do this, not me xp "then she walks you the room with a major grin.
then she left to find a better task to fill her time
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Kueshi sighs and spends a couple of hours going through the paperwork. "I really need a hot secretary to do all of my work for me" he mutters under his breath. Upon finishing up his paperwork, Kueshi decides to leave premises for a while and try to find something better to do.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:19 pm

[Reopen]
Kueshi walks back into his office and plops down in his chair after a polite confrontation with an espada and meeting a new member of his squad. His lieutenant told him that she was headed off on a mission somewhere and Kueshi had a mountain of paperwork in front of him at least 4 inches high. 'blargh.' Kueshi layed across his chair and picked up the top piece of paper and began reading and started dozing off slightly.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Reyne walked in and sighed, then adjusting her very tight kimono so it was just abit more covering of her cleavage, forgetting to pulldown her skirt again. "Captain....falling alseep already? I havent even left yet and your only on your first page...." she then walked to be standing in front of his desk, leaning over the stack slightly so she could get a quick look at it...."want me to get someone to sort it by urgency before i leave? I have till morning before i have to leave...She then slid some of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:44 pm

"Umm... sure..." Kueshi blushed as she leaned over the papers, the angle she was reading at was pointing her cleavage straight at him and he was trying not to stare too much. 'damn she's so hot... too bad she isn't interested... or is she?' Kueshi leaned forward so that he could see the next paper in the stack. 'yea even if I was down to only half of this i could finish it up in about a day. He looked up and was only inches from Reyne's face.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Reyne read over the stack of papers knowing he could finish it on his own. ~mind you if he put his mind and effort into it, and he'd bea very decent man and if he drank less...hmmm I wonder if could change his addiction to something a bit....healthier or maybe......~Reyne then noticed how close Kueshi had gotten to her face and fought very hard not to blush a noticable amount. "Well i guess i'll go do that for you Captain, in less you need something.....else? She turned her head enough so she could look him in the eyes and rested her hand on the edge of the desk,her skirt hiking up again slightly showing off her black fishnet thigh highs stockings.

~When did he become so close? for that matter why is he so close? It's not like he shows me much attention other then teasing.....or am i just being dense again when it comes to this "i'm hot thing?" I mean i get the looks sometimes and the flirting from men sure, but i thought it was just because of my rank....hmm maybe there is more to this captain of mine.....now what is going to happen with him so close....he did sound like he genuinely didnt want me to get hurt earlier, what did it mean? ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the 2nd Division
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next