Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tamaki vs Armond

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tamaki vs Armond Empty
PostSubject: Tamaki vs Armond   Tamaki vs Armond I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:21 pm

Tamaki was walking in a grassy field. It was a beautiful day as the sunlight hit an angle that the angels would love. The way it hit the emerald green grass was a sight for sore eyes. Tamaki was feeling good about something. He rubbed his arm down as it got colder and colder the further down he reached his fingers. He breathed out cool air and was extremely pumped for whatever. "This place" he said in a cold sort of calm tone in voice, "It brings joy to my day. Why can't everyday be like this" he said as a sudden gust of wind came and it felt so good on him that he fell back as the grass started to tickle him.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Tamaki vs Armond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Armond   Tamaki vs Armond I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Armond walked through grassy fields in the Human World. He was amazed to say the least. He didn't think a place like this existed in the Human World outside of Italy. It was so hard to find a place untouched by Hollows. Nonetheless, he wasn't going to complain. If anything, he had to smile. He felt a familiar reiatsu. It was that of a Shinigami, Tamaki's to be exact. He just grinned and continued walking. It wasn't long before he saw the figure of the boy. He used Shunpo to get closer to him. The silent sound his Shunpo made was hard to detect, but not impossible. As close as he was to Tamaki, it was possible that he could have heard him. "And so we meet again, Captain...I don't suppose I could bother you for a fight, hm? Methias has been getting all the action lately, and I feel a bit left out of the loop, y'know?" He chuckled and shunpo'd back 10 steps. Armond was dressed in not but silk pajama pants, black leather Ancient Greek style sandals, and a black form fitting jacket that was open to expose his chest. He wore black gloves on each of his hands as well as his frameless glasses. His ruby eyes glittered with amusement.
Back to top Go down

Tamaki vs Armond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Armond   Tamaki vs Armond I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Tamaki was startled abit by Armond sneaking up on him. "Hi again" He said as he stood up and back flipped ten feet away aswell. Tamaki laughed and in his head he called Armond a loner, but outside of his head he said, "A battle you say" Tamaki grew a sinister smile on his face that went away quickly and he said "Sure, i need to test my strengths against someone who is strong, It is You i guess" He smiled. He put iruka's blade in the ground showing the majority of it but making it sit up straight as the handle was pointing toward the sky. He stood on the handle and squatted down as he smiled at Armond. He through off his captain robe and was wearing a less baggier version of a lieutenant robe. "You make the first move sir" he said as he was still squatting on his zanpakuto ever so gentle that it made him look graceful.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Tamaki vs Armond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Armond   Tamaki vs Armond I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:49 pm

"As you wish." He sat down on the grass and smiled at Tamaki. His legs were out stretched forward, his arms were slightly bent, and his hands were on either side of him pointed outwards. He just sat there. Chuckling he nodded to Tamaki. "Your move my dear." He smiled and relaxed. He didn't seem to be armed. There was nowhere to carry his zanpakuto. "Do go easy on me please. I forgot my Zanpauto at home, so...you're fighting an unarmed opponent...or are you? Who knows. But I am unarmed as you can see." He smiled again and clicked his heels together as he waited for Tamaki to do something.
Back to top Go down

Tamaki vs Armond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Armond   Tamaki vs Armond I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:57 pm

"I am not so gulible that i would think a Vizard like you is 'Unarmed' " Tamaki jumped off his zanpakuto and pulled it out of the ground reall fast. He was suspended in the air. "I saw what you guys can do, that alone tells me that you are never unarmed, no matter what the situation is. I pick up things quickly, but lets just hope this battle is worth something for the both of us" Tamaki ran at Armond and he never took his eyes off of him. He was waiting for him to use his shunpo again, his quick step. He was ready to make the first move as he was purposely moving really slow. He was going to impale Armond with a weak blow. He focused more on Armonds face, feet and hands because he could somewhat predict his moves by any motion or movement of the hands and feet and sometimes the face. Anyone can do this with a good amount of training.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Tamaki vs Armond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Armond   Tamaki vs Armond I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Armond smiled at Tamaki as he ran at him. It wasn't a strong blow. None the less, he wasn't in the mood to be hit. About five steps before Tamaki reached Armond, fifteen clones of him appeared. All in the same position. They all looked at Tamaki. They all chuckled, and smiled. A few seconds later they began to vanish. One by one they faded from view. Eventually, they all vanished and Armond was nowhere to be found. Should Tamaki turn around, Armond would be fifty feet behind him, sitting just like he was before. He tilted his head and smiled while giggling. "Where are you going?" He opened his eyes a bit, showing his ruby irises.
Back to top Go down

Tamaki vs Armond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Armond   Tamaki vs Armond I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:14 pm

"Exactly" Tamaki said as he released his shikai "Drown them into Oblivian" His zanpakuto glowed blue and he slashed it at Armond. A huge wave shot toward armond, he slashed it again in several different directions then he turned into ice. "Lets go" he said as he beckoned armond toward him while the waves where still in the process of already being fired. He looked at armond in his blue ice form and smiled at him. "Things are going to get cold armond" he said as he he walked forward. Every step he took the grass froze and broke.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Tamaki vs Armond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Armond   Tamaki vs Armond I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Armond looked at the waves that came at him. "Good. I like ice. Make it as cold as you want. Shunko." Armond exploded with energy, breaking the first wave. He then rolled backwards, flipped up and broke a second with his fist. He released a kido blast to finish the job. As the dust was in the air he smirked. Invisible to Tamaki he released his Shikai. "Quoth the Raven, 'Nevermore!', Karasu!" His burst of reiatsu was enough to push the cloud back. On his wrist sat two blades. He smiled and giggled. "Meet Karasu." The blades slid forward. They were long, half circle like blades. The point was extremely sharp. These were clearly made for piercing or cutting. He held his hands open and summoned three black orbs. "Tekinda" He smiled and tossed two at Tamaki, but held onto the third. For now they'd do nothing. But if they broke, they'd activate and ice would shoot out everywhere. Only if they broke though, which didn't happen unless Armond willed it.
Back to top Go down

Tamaki vs Armond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Armond   Tamaki vs Armond I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:32 pm

Tamaki looked what happened and he stood his ground. "Kyōmon.." he said with a calm tone in voice. A barrier, very difficult to break from the outside, but easy from the inside formed around him. Tamaki started to store up his spiritual energy and you could see it leaking out of him. Its pure white blueness was to die for. He looked at armond eyes emotionless as if tamaki wasn't even there. Tamakis blue ocean eye ruptured to a dark radiant blue. They glowed as the spiritual energy grew more and more. Tamaki was preparing for something as his zanapkuto started to glow a dark blue. "keep it in your best interest not to make me angry..." tamaki said in a very cold tone of voice as if it wasn't really him. His ice body turnt to a dark blue water body.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Tamaki vs Armond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Armond   Tamaki vs Armond I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:35 pm

"If you get mad it's cause you allowed it. Not cause I made you. Take responsibility, mh'kay?" He chuckled and smiled a bit. He didn't care if he had a barrier up. Armond sat down. "Whatever you're doing I recommend you make it fast. Who knows when death would come. I mean, a giant meteor could come and kill us all right now." He tossed the orb he had up and down and looked at the two on the ground in front of the barrier. He looked back up at Tamaki and yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down

Tamaki vs Armond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Armond   Tamaki vs Armond I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:52 pm

"I can't keep a straight face when your around can i" .He laughed again, he got serious and burst through the barrier. He looked at Armond with a smile on his face. He Pointed his zanapkuto at armond as he went back to his regular form. "Ban...kai" He said as ice began to form from underneath both tamaki and Armond. The ice curved abit more up and was forming into a giant sphere. The ice lifted tamaki and armond nearly 100 ft. up in the air. Soon it turned into a huge sphere made of thick nearly unbreakable ice. The ice sphere then began to fill itselft with water.His zanpakuto fuses in his back and his arms. When in his back it immatates a dolphins dorsil fin and when it fuses on his arms. The blade, veritcally stretching from the shoulder to the hands sticks out 6 inches. By that time the Sphere was full of water. "Shūryō Fīrudo: Himitsu Namida..." tamaki finished what he had to say and his bankai was revealed for the first time. "Also armond keep this bankai of mine a secret bewteen the both of us." Tamaki said as he zoomed toward Armond with immense speed. Faster than most eyes could see. The water was -567 degrees celcius and was perfect for tamaki as he was swifting through it like it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Tamaki vs Armond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Armond   Tamaki vs Armond I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Armond smiled as he watched Tamaki release his power. He supposed he should match him. Besides, if his plan was going to work he would need it. He watched as the sphere below them filled with water. It was quiet an interesting Bankai to be sure. A little out of his tastes though. Armond preferred subtle, elegant, or modest to large and flashy. It was nice though. Armond looked back at Tamaki and just sat there. He had no plans of moving just yet. Finally his plan went into action. He snapped three times. The first two activated the first two orbs. Everything within 10 feet froze to ice, Armond wasn't paying attention to whether or not Tamaki was hit by it. He pushed off to the side, and was a bit annoyed when his body didn't react as soon as he wished for it to, but it didn't matter for what he needed to do. He left the orb behind, narrowly, he felt his clothes touch Tamaki, missing the attack. The third snap set off the final orb which was right under Tamaki. It exploded and let loose a torrent of ice, freezing everything but Armond. "Let me not insult you, my dear boy. I suppose I should act as you have. Bankai..."

He wears a tight white sleeveless vest. It is armored though, but the material it is made from is very flexible, which allows for him to be able to move freely. His pants are tight around his hips, causing them and the vest to look like one thing. As they move down his legs they flair out though. The right side of his pants are are black, and the left side is white. He has a piece of cloth that hangs down over his left leg, which reaches his feet. The cloth is a shade of gray. His shoes are black on the left side, and white on the right. He has on a pair of gloves as well. The gloves are incredibly soft despite their leather look. The left glove is black, and the right glove is white. It is from these gloves that blades come from. The white blade come from the black blade. The gloves themselves are actually apart of the blade, and can therefore be used as a form of blocking, but not cutting. Being hit with the gloves hurt though. The gloves are skin tight also.

Looking at Tamaki and this area he was quiet impressed. Still wasn't as subtle as he liked, but it would do. He floated there and moved his arms and legs a bit. It seemed this place followed the laws of gravity as well, but speed was reduced. Made sense in some part of his mind. None the less, he didn't need for this to make sense. He just needed one thing. Snapping his fingers his smiled. "Karasu..." Slowly a line appeared. Unlike the Garganta line, this was a midnight blue colored line. It opened up into a perfect circle and Armond raised his voice in a lovely, enchanting melody. "Sing for me..." Holding the last note in a soft gentle tune, one could hear the flap of feathers. "Sing for me." He got a bit louder that time, and the note he held only got louder by a bit. The flapping increased, and one would swear he or she heard more birds. "Sing for me." This time he hit a note that was incredibly high. His voice was high, but still managed to retain that gentle, beautiful, and graceful tone of a well experienced opera singer. He held the final note for what seemed like forever. But it wasn't long before the portal, which showed a field of midnight blue roses under the shining light of a full moon, was covered with dark figures all shooting through the portal.

These dark figures swarmed the inside of the sphere and effortlessly covered half of it. "Sing for me my love...Sing!" He held the note in "sing" for a few seconds, having instantly shot back up to that seemingly impossibly high, for a boy, note. The birds all chirped and flapped their wings. Their amber eyes set on Tamaki. Three hundred birds swarmed him. They dove down to attack Tamaki, some had talons at the ready, others were ready to use their beaks. Should a claw hit, it would freeze the wound. Get enough, and hypothermia was inevitable. Armond smiled and watch to see what Tamaki would do about his beloved raptors.

*OOC Note: Raptor is a term used for birds of prey. Usually larger birds (owls, eagles, falcons ect.) Ravens, which is what Armond summoned, are not Raptors. But because of their violent nature, in this case, and the fact that they are a bit larger than the average Raven, causes him to refer to the mas Raptors.
Back to top Go down

Tamaki vs Armond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Armond   Tamaki vs Armond I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Tamaki, stared at the birds. He was quite amused by them and he decided to use his ice shard attack. He placed his left bladed arm in the air(water) and ice started to poke in from the Sphere. The shot really fast multiple times and he then swam extremely fast toward armond like it was nothing. He opened his mouth then closed it again. He spun around really fast and caused some more ice shards to shoot at armond. "My bankai is probaly the most unique bankai ever" He said as he swam faster and faster and faster. He was about to impale armond before the Ice shards reached him. No person ever has moved that fast before. But that is probaly why this bankai is unique or it is probaly the reason of a dolphins speed.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Tamaki vs Armond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Armond   Tamaki vs Armond I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:19 am

Armond raised his hand and the birds moved. The swam around the shots, and Armond held out his right hand and fired off ten shards to counter the ones shot at his birds. He about sixty birds. But they were mostly still okay. They were a bit larger than average Ravens, but small enough to dodge when need be. Those that made it converged on Tamaki's location, and Armond used Shunko to harden his back. The hardness of his back made it possible for him to take the shots without many piercing skin. A few of them did, but only went tip deep. Nothing to be afraid off. Armond then held his left hand up and let out all twenty of his bolts from that hand.
Back to top Go down

Tamaki vs Armond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Armond   Tamaki vs Armond I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:17 pm

Tamaki managed to dodge the bolts but the birds where still on his tail. Tamaki decided to let them follow him for a bit longer. Tamaki started to charge at armond again and he shot these aqua rings at him. He only managed to shoot about 6 at him because they take alot out of you if you try to shoot more. If they manage to get armond they will constrict around him like bakudo spell, but only stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tamaki vs Armond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki vs Armond   Tamaki vs Armond I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tamaki vs Armond
Page 1 of 1