Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tamaki's Captain Mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tamaki's Captain Mission Empty
PostSubject: Tamaki's Captain Mission   Tamaki's Captain Mission I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:02 pm

"Alright, where here" Tamaki said. He and acouple of other shinigami, who came with him to north america where scouting the area out for Arrancar. "If you find anything, report it to me first before doing anything wreckless. Thats an order, understand" tamaki said with a stern demanding voice, "Yes sir" they all said as they followed tamaki to an area where they decided to set camp. "This area will not be a resting place, it would be more of a checkpointed pit stop. We will come here every so often but not all the time." Tamaki marked the place by cutting down 3 trees and having them crossover eachother. "Um sir" one of the girl shinigami said who tamaki favored alot, "Where shall we start looking" Tamaki looked at her with a smile, "this is a vast area, I want you to come with me and the rest of you 3 split up, that way we will cover more ground. Well you all heard what i said. I want you 3 to make some other pitstop area's. "Takura"
, that was the name of the girl shinigami that was with tamaki, "Lets go, Geguri, Yuritoro, Gonchu,set your ear pieces to channel six so we can keep in touch, now...DESCEND!"
When tamaki said that they all disappeared and looked every for the arrancars. Tamaki and Takura where scoping the south half of North america down to see if they would find anything. "Now lets see if i have everything, Zanpakuto...check, Brain...check, Ear piece...check, Camera...che- wait where's the camera!" tamaki stopped in his tracks to find the camera, he was panicking like it was nobodies business.
Takura looked at tamaki with a disappointing look on her face. "Lieutenant Yukashi, it is on your sheath" tamaki looked at his sheath and was relieved, "What would i do without you Takura" takura looked at tamaki with a slightly innocient look on her face, while she was trying to make a smile, "I don't know sir", she sighed "Well then lets go" He said as he started to fly again along with his somewhat subordinate.
"okay report" Tamaki said after 2 hours," how is everything?", "Everything is good" Gonchu said, "Same here" Yuritoro replied... "......." no one answered "Geguri?" Tamaki said "........" no reply "Geguri answer me!" Tamaki now started to yell "Something is wrong, Takura you continue to search for the arrancar i will look for Geguri we must not lose anyone" Tamaki gave Takura a place to search as he went to go and get Geguri. "Don't die on me now Geguri, you just became a shinigami, hang in there i will find you soon" He said as his eyes started to water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki's Captain Mission   Tamaki's Captain Mission I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Appearing near one of the pitstops made by his shinigami, tamaki followed it north in an attempt to rescue Geguri. "Takura, Yuritoro, Gonchu, Head north at exactly 42 degrees latitude, 63 degrees longitude now", "Right!" they all replied as they changed direction. "I can't sense any spiritual pressure anymore, this must be an arrancars doing, i must be in their territory now, be alert tamaki, do not get ambushed and do not let your gaurd down, not even for a second". Tamaki entered a long surburben place in the middle of nowhere and Some people off in the distance. A huge shock of spiritual energy gusted past him, "No doubt about it, thats them" Within seconds his shinigami and him were united and they were going to kill the arrancars and rescue their pal, geguri. "Guys" tamaki said as looked them all in the eye, "We are all now in enemy territory, becareful we all are going to have to fight one on one...Even if we are out-numbered be in mind that they have out-numbered themselves. becareful and in the end make me one promise" all of the shinigami looked at tamaki puzzled, "And that is Lieutenant Yukashi?", Tamaki looked at them and smirked "Don't die" They all were surprized he said that and there faces showed how surprized they were. "So are we clear", he stood up and flew to the Arrancars and geguri , "Yes Sir" they said as they followed him.

"Hey you" Tamaki said being all tough and all, "I believe you have someone who belongs with us" one of the arrancar turned around and By the look on his face and they way he was dressed he probaly was the leader. "And you are" He said. Tamaki examind the guy before answering his question. He had a natural arrancar uniform on except it was ripped one time on the left arm, two times on the right arm, three times on left leg and four times on the right leg. His hair was a light purple and its style was a shag type of haircut. his mask circled both of his eyes seperately while the other part of his mask covered his whole mouth with huge fangs coming down from the top of the masks lip down to the bottom of the neck. "I am Lieutenant Tamaki Yakushi of the 6th division in the 13 court guard companies. Here with me are some other members of my division, Takura Yarinto, Yuritoro Moshimoto, Gonchu Aritolo, and your supposed hostage Geguri Kurotsu, Who are you?" Tamaki said not taking his eyes away from the arrancar infront of him for even a second, "My name is Angel Elfen, This Man right next to me is Sanitago Enrique, this is Estrella Ximena and last but not least we have Isabel Costello, we are your Arrancar" He said as he kicked geguri toward us. "Are you alright Geguri" Tamaki said helping him up, "Now tamaki you know it takes more than that to kill me" Geguri said laughing "Glad to see your okay".

Tamaki stood up and placed his left arm in the air then quickly pointed it south. Takura fled that way. He did it again and pointed west Gonchu fled that way, he then pointed east and Yuritoro fled that way, "After them"Angel said as his arrancar followed tamaki's shinigami. "Geguri i want you to sit this one out, remember if it wasn't for you we would have never found these assholes". Tamaki took his zanpakuto out and got in a fighter stance. "Prepare to die" he said. Angel luagh uncontrlible while taking out his zanpakuto, "You? kill me? thats funny nino". He had a dual blade and they were like regular katana's except for the fact that they had 2 horizontal fangs sticking out of them. "Are you ready Nino?!" Angel said running at tamaki, "I was born ready" tamaki said running back. Both of their blades collided and all you heard for miles was the sound of sword fighting.

"Come on Nino is that the best you got" Angel said spinning around like a tornado with his dual weapon sticking out. He was really fast and managed to hit tamaki multiple times. Tamaki blocked the final blow and slashed at angel. Angel dodged and stood on this random plateau that came out of nowhere. "You put up...a pretty...good fight" tamaki said somewhat exhausted, "I wish i could say the same for you nino but sadly i don't even believe you are a lieutenant" Angel knocked tamaki on the ground. What is up with me, this Arrancar is fast... wait that isn't it...some how he has slowed down my reflexes, but how...he didn't perform a cero or cast in type of substance...Wait, Tamaki thought back to when he couldn't sense any spiritual pressure from when try to find geguri. thats it right at that moment one of these arrancars targeted me and slowed down my reflexes, spiritually and physically. "You, it was you who slowed down my reflexes wasn't. You sensed my spiritual pressure before i sensed your and before i was in your range.

Angel laughed again. "You are a smart one nino, thats right. A cero of mine allows me to cancel a users sense of spirit pressure. It also allows me to slow your reflexes if i draw blood, that is why i have these slits on me" Tamaki looked at the slits and stabbed his zanpakuto in the ground. He struggled to get up but managed to before Angel could make his final attack that could kill him. "Now you will Die nino" Angel's cement gray eyes looked down upon tamaki like a demon. "good bye nino" Angel raised his dual bladed zanpakuto and struck it down upon tamaki, "I won't be seeing you nino" he laughed, "Devistate TsukiCho" Geguri came out of nowhere and his Moon Butterfly zanpakuto was glowing white and was a crest with butterfly wings. "Geguri?!" tamaki said startled by his interference with the battle. "i couldn't watch you die infront of me, i want to be like you one day and i need someone like you in my life Sir". Geguri Got tamaki up. "Thank you Geguri i owe you one".

"Oh how sweet. I Nino helping a fellow nino" geguri had dropped his gaurd down when helping Tamaki up and Angel knocked him down with a strong kick of his, knocking him out cold. "Geguri!" Tamaki yelled gaining his stregnth back quickly as he instantly cut Angel's arm. "Why you little bastard. Nino whats the matter, you won't get left out" tamaki felt Angel's cero wearing off and he quickly ran at him with his normal speed which was tremendously fast and he this time cut off Angels arm completely. "AAAAAHHHH" Angel screamed as he held his stub of a arm with his non-cut arm. Tamaki Cut that one of aswell, and Angel screamed a bloody murder scream as he fell to the ground. Tamaki had taken that he was dead, but angel started laughing and he stood up. It started to get very dark. Shadows formed around Angel and he screamed "DEMONIO FUERZA!" All of a sudden his skin was a deep cement gray color, his eyes were complete black and he had Demon wings that war 10 feet long each.

"This must be your ressureccion" tamaki stated as he held his zanpakuto out. he looked at the stubs on angels arms and the departed arms on the ground. Angels arms on the ground started to shake and they then disenagrated and reformed back on Angels stubs. "How did that happen?" tamaki said in disbelief, "that is my secret nino" Angel said as he raised his hand up his dual blades which would normally disappear when a arrancar/espada goes into his/her res, but that didn't happen. They fused with Angels wings and turned him into a black bladed winged demon. "Now nino this is the time you die, because the last person who faced my res, died aswell...and he was a captain". Tamaki was startled and Angel knocked him out of his socks with a powerful cero he calls Sombra Fuerza. He Blocked off tamaki's sense of sight. When tamaki opened his eyes they where pitch black and Angels eyes where the color of tamaki's brown eyes before he attacked. "I now have your vision temporarily until you kill me and you now have my res vision". "i can't see anything" Tamaki said as he ramapaged about, I need to calm down if i want to get anywhere.

"My nino... you have very good vision. i could see the soul society with vision like yours" Angel socked tamaki around acouple of times and nearly beat him to death. Angels wings started to cut tamaki and that was bad news because tamaki was losing way to much blood. "Come on nino what do you think you are doing, you had me on the ropes when you cut my arms off but now you are weak, where did all of that strength go". Tamaki slahed to where he had heard angels voice but angel dodged quickly and cut tamaki again.hours have passed and tamaki didn't manage to get a single hit in. He was almosty finished. Geguri was still knocked out though and by the sound of it the other battles where finished, but who won? "Nino fight me like your life depends on it...oh wait it does" angels laugh grew more satan like and scarier but it was still annoying. "I will not lose to you" tamaki said as his spiritual pressure was growing and growing and growing. His spiritual pressure was so immense it was breaking Angels cero.

"I made a promise...I made a promise that i won't die and i am going to keep that PROMISE!" Tamaki broke through the cero and recited, "Now Drown them into Oblivian OOKII IRUKA" He released his shikai and it was longer than he is tall, really long. His body turned into water along with his zapakuto. "Now you will die" He screamed the word "TAKI" then slammed a huge waterfall, from the power of his zapakuto, on angel impaling him to death. When the water vanished angel was on the ground unable to move because of the shellshock from the water. He was laughing because he knew he was going to die. Tamaki raised his shikai up and stabbed it straight through Angel and angel was now dead.Tamaki has completed his mission.

Geguri was still knocked out so tamaki had to drag him to the other destination where his comrades had battled.Before that tamaki ripped angels bone mask clean of of his face and took pictures of his body.The other shinigami won their battles aswell and handed tamaki the bone masks that they ripped off from they arrancar they had vs. He collected the masks of the arrancars and stored them away safely he then took pictures of their bodies and they all returned home. "Good work everyone, I am glad to see you all are safe" Tamaki smiled to them and let out a big 'Hooraw' as they all did they same.

Last edited by Tamaki on Sun May 23, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki's Captain Mission   Tamaki's Captain Mission I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:40 am

I hope this is right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki's Captain Mission   Tamaki's Captain Mission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tamaki's Captain Mission
Page 1 of 1