Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shunpo and Sonido in battle.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats
race: Shinigami

Shunpo and Sonido in battle. Empty
PostSubject: Shunpo and Sonido in battle.   Shunpo and Sonido in battle. I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:44 am

I think there should be a cooldown for using abilities like Shunpo and Sonido in battle for the purpose of dodging attacks [like you have to wait at least every other post or every third post to shunpo or sonido in RP]
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Shunpo and Sonido in battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunpo and Sonido in battle.   Shunpo and Sonido in battle. I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:17 am

Shunpo / Sondia (as the rules state) are not teleportation. As such, there would be no use for a cooldown because it is simply running. I can see where you are coming from though, I'm not trying to put you down at all. I think BR does a cooldown for it. But I never really supported it. To limit Shunpo or Sonida (especially to a rate of every 3rd post) would severely impact battle. And people like yourself (being the 2nd Division captain) live on Shunpo, so particularly to yourself it'd be quiet bad.

Maybe we could try to work something out with it, but I don't see Shunpo / Sonido usage being a major issue that we have to put everyone through a cooldown and duration, especially after we've already had PFs and a few have even had practice fights IC.
Back to top Go down

Shunpo and Sonido in battle.
Page 1 of 1