Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Mission Well Done

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marin

Marin

Stats
race: Arrancar

A Mission Well Done Empty
PostSubject: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:41 pm

It had been an hour since Xenmar walked through the Garganta back to the holding area. An hour since organizing and testing the captives. The Arrancar liked organized things when in Lab-mode and this human testing he considered as such.

As it turned out, of the captured specimens 15 of the males reacted and 5 of the Females are uninjured Virgins; a rarity in this day and age. After a moment to go over his notes he freed Yenich from his cylindrical prison and had him join the other in an unconscious state. Xenmar hoped that Yenich would survive so he could understand and maybe simulate some of his abilities like the efficient siphoning of Reiatsu in an unaltered form.

He looked around at the surviving captives,

"Thank you for coming and surviving this far! You, Humans, are serving a greater purpose... be proud! You are no longer going to serve as Hollow feed! " The Espada said genuinely, then continued, "Now follow me, your about to see a sight not many see and that you'll never forget."

Xenmar lead the captives through the large semi-lit castle to two tremendous doors and he knocked.

"I am here with the ones whom reacted or meet your provided criteria! Am I to be recieved?" The Cero Espada asked through the behemoth doors that lead to Lord Sin's throne room.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:11 am

Sin looked up from his throne with Valentina at his side towards the doors.His mood now more rushed than usual, something was about him that he couldn't place. It was an odd feeling, something...dormant was about it.With a raise of his hand and arrancar servant was at the doors and opened it for Xenmar. As the doors opened Sin could see the offerings, souls destined for the slaughter but in a way that would change the world forever.

"Cero Espada Xenmar, you have returned successfully, this is good. I knew my faith in you was right... You do still hold the relics do you not?"
Sin said in a congratulatory reply. His voice only slightly changed but anyone close to him would have known it was a good change. Xenmar was one of those people. The scientist had done his deeds to Sin. The agreement of there's was complete. Marin now had full access to the arts of the kido seal he bore as well as that of other things. Sins mind was more focused on the offerings than anything.Two men and one woman, three humans to end the world.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:20 am

Val, still sitting on the arm of Lord Sin's throne, watched as the doors opened, revealing Xenmar and a horde of humans. Her nose twitched. They smelled so delicious. She wanted to take a little bite of one of them. She grinned a bit, licking her lips. She leaned against Lord Sin, trying to refrain from attacking the humans. She didn't want to make a mess on the floor. She chuckled to herself and yawned a bit. Her golden yellow gaze flickered to Xenmar now. Her smile faded and her gaze grew cold. So this is who ruined my alone time with Master Sin? She thought as she stared him down. Her nose wrinkled in disgust. He was the cero Espada? She scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:49 am

After returning from the human world and let xenmar take care of all the captives taking them away with him and dismissing the arrancars, Makenshi walked away from there ...This place still feels like a shinigami place, its disguting... he thought while looking to the towers and buildings and opening a garganta to Las Noches and walking into it. His task helping the other espada to capture the humans was finished and he thought it would be a waste of time to return to the king to report it along Xenmar.

[Exit~~]

Last edited by Makenshi on Fri May 28, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korey Cooper

Korey Cooper

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Korey hadn’t spoke one word. Her wrist were still bound. She didn’t look up, but everyone could feel her quiet powerful reitsu emitting from her, she knew how to hide it. It was the simple fact that she didn’t want too. She had managed to be holding her cigarette pack in her palms, good thing she kept a pack in her back pocket, but too back she couldn’t twist her neck around like an owls. Korey scowled to herself, as her fingers twiddled with the packet.

She didn’t bother to look up, she just looked down, her hair shadowing her face. Soon her plan would work. A smirk tugged on the side of her lips. The arrancars would not be able to see it due to the fact her hair acted as a curtain, her head facing the ground.

To them Korey had knew, she was as fragile as a porcelain doll. She felt herself glance up from her onyx curtains, and she straightened her back. Standing straight, her shoulders squaring out. She stared forward. She found out, she figured the arrancar in the throne was the king, and the one on the chair resembled more of a wench. She paused, and felt anger fill her chest. Then she smiled, and started laughing. It would be the first thing that anyone heard from her since she gave herself up.

After a few moments she stopped, then looked down. She looked directly to the male. ”So your what all this commotion is about.” She snorted in disgust, before moving her wrist slightly, cracking it.
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Bad specimen   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:57 pm

The Espada entered the throne room and bowed.

My Lord, Volpe-san. ” He greeted, then began answering Sin's question, “Yes my L-” the voice of the smoker human interrupted him.

Then a crack filled the room as her writs cracked. At this Xenmar didn't even try to finish his sentence and then an uncomfortable silence settled. He sighed, obviously annoyed like a parent would be if their child had there hand in a cookie jar, again.

Well, this is unfortunate. Now I'll have to replace you and your kind is a pain to locate.” The Arrancar then addressed Sin, “Apologies my Lord, after disposing of this one I'll acquire another and cocoon her to prevent a repeat.

For a moment he thought about charging a Cero, but then remembered where he was and decided instead to grab the offender by the jacket with super human speed.

Volpe-san would you look after these others while I deal with replacing this Human

Xenmar opend a Garganta to Exicutioner's hill.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Sin looked down upon the human girl. She had no idea that her life was over, rather it be by the sacrifice or by Xenmar. Sin preferred the sacrifice, simply because time was up.He raised a hand to Xenmar. Signaling to stop the journey to the hill.

"There is no need Xenmar, It is much easier to use her instead of hunting for another, the woman is the hardest to find..."
Sin said to Xenmar. He stood up from his throne and grabbed his scythe from behind his throne. The metal end hit the floor as he descended down every step until he was a few feet in front of the girl.

He gave the impression that he was being careless, it was obvious the girl had some thought in her head and he wanted to see what it was. The laugh had given that away. Sin was also aware of the extensive range a superhumans powers hold.

"No, YOU are the reason for all the commotion. You and the other two members here."
He said to her looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:05 pm

The Espada halted his journey and the resounding noise of Sin's scythe hitting the steps filled the room.
He was sure that this human was not even able to comprehend what was about to happen to her. In truth not even Xenmar knew, but he had an idea...
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Val glared at the humans. Her golden eyes soon locked at the one who had the guts to speak in the presence of her Lord. This woman needed to learn her place. She watched Lord Sin rise from his throne. She did the same and walked at his right side. She stopped where Sin stopped, remaining on his right side. She crossed her arms over her chest and stare down the human girl. She wanted nothing more than to gut her where she stood, but restrained herself out of respect for lord Sin. She wrinkled her nose in disgust. Humans reeked, giving off a hideous smell that Val despised. She hated the entire human race and would give anything to be allowed to slaughter the whole bunch in front of her. She glanced at Lord Sin, waiting for her orders. If none, she'd just remain at his side.
Back to top Go down
Korey Cooper

Korey Cooper

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:40 pm

Korey felt her plan crash down on her; as she was about to be dragged towards the hill. She paused, then she heard the leader speak up. Causing the red headed arrancar to come to a stop. She had to; of course be halted with him. She looked up, as she saw the man stand up, and begin his descent down towards her. Dogs, they were all dogs. Korey wasn’t afraid of death, she stared to him blankly and awaited for him to stop. Following as if she had been a shadow the anthromorphic woman followed.

Korey felt herself go to speak, but she went quiet as if there had been something stuck in her throat. She paused ”I’d rather die on my feet, then live on my knees.” Korey spoke and stared at the man, her eyes flashed black, and within an instant, to quick for anyone to comprehend, a ray of cero shot out from the woman’s mouth. This was her ability, they didn’t know this, but the more arrancar she killed, she gained their powers, it was also that way with shinigami but there had been a back draw to it all.

Exactly after it, Korey felt herself drop to her knee’s her shoulders popping out of place, her arms had already been useless anyways, and she went to kick the arrancar’s legs. If her plan worked and she hit him, the arrancar would have been knocked on his ass, and if he would have avoided, which she also thought up, she would have been gone running, with her arms limp and useless. Adding the hollow abilities she had killed with her speed. Making her faster then a lower ranking arrancar. But This was going to happen either way.

She had calculated that if this..man.arrancar..thing had been the leader, it wouldn’t have harmed him, shocked him if she was lucky, but she had a feeling it would have, shocked him that is.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Val's ears twitched. Something wasn't right. She then smelled it. A cero. She sonidoed in front of Lord Sin and deflected the cero swatting it away with her right hand as if it were nothing more than a pesky insect. Smoke rose from her hand, though the appendage was unharmed. She growled as she watched the cero crash into the wall and fizzle out, leaving minimal damage. Val stood between Sin and the woman, her golden eyes glowing bright yellow as the hatred and rage built up within her. She couldn't hold back her actions anymore. Insolent human... She snarled and swung her right foot around, twisting her hips as she moved. She roundhouse kicked the woman in the ribs with enough force to shatter bone and to send her flying into the wall. If you ever try something like that again, I'll rip your heart out and feed your rotting corpse to the hollows... She knew she could face punishment for her actions, but was solely acting on instinct. She swore to serve her master, and protect him from any danger.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:26 am

Sins eyes glared downward as Valentina recoiled her leg. within a single fraction of a second Sin was in front of val and caught her foot. he held it for a second before dropping ion the floor this was followed by a massive release of his reiatsu, the thick energy quickly filled the room like that of rain from a hurricane. he solely focused his attention on val, leaving Xenmar to restrain the human girl.

"How dare you act out of turn Valentina Volpe! If you harm this girl in ANY way other than how I instruct you too, death shall feel like a cool summers day compared to what would become of you."
Sin said in a heightened voice that boomed and rattled the whole throne room.

As quickly as it had arrived, the reiatsu faded into Sin's normal calm amount. He then grinned for a moment and closed his eyes. After he was done he looked back at Val.

"Don't worry however, you will get to extract your revenge on the girl soon enough." He finished saying to her. He then turned to Xenmar who no doubt held the girl by now.

"Restrain her mouth, no need for such a weak cero flying around."
he told him.

He then bend down to the girl again and stared her in the eyes.

" I thought you would have used a more useful technique my dear. But a cero is hardly a means for attack amongst arrancar. We have been learning to dodge it since we were gillian. don't underestimate us, if you ever get the chance again that is...:
He said to her coldly.
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:42 am

Xenmar cringed slightly at the release of Sin's Reiatsu as he didin't feel it flaired that often nor was he expecting it. As he went to put an arm around the girls body, pinning her now useless arms, and mouth, he engaged his Heirro to a more combat suitable level with potential cero and the segunda being on edge.

Upon hearing the threat to Volpe he had momentarily hoped that his Lab would be the place that he had meant, but the thought quickly faded as his mind was needed here. More interesting things were afoot with the Relics and Humans.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:51 am

Val blinked in surprise when A hand caught her foot. She shuddered upon feeling a heavy spiritual pressure upon her. The moment Sin scolded her, she looked as if she was going to cry. She had failed at pleasing her lord. She lowered her head and closed her eyes, returning to Sin's side. She remained silent. She didn't move a muscle. She protected her lord and got scolded for it. She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. Her eyes still on the floor. She was going to kill that girl. That's all that mattered to her.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:47 am

Sin turned around to face the hourglass now. he stared at it for about two minutes not moving or making a sound. He then turned back to Xenmar and the others.

"Take then to the obelisk Xemar, the door is open. I will follow shortly." Sin said. he had already forgiven Valentina even if she didn't realize it yet, she had no idea that the girl was that important but he needed to make it perfectly clear that she wouldn't do it ever again, or at least not for another 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:28 am

Sin's Cero nodded then rechecked the bounds on the captives making sure that they were tight. After he was sure of the constraints he bound their bindings with a rope and lead them through the Castle. They past walls, went through elegant hallways, though they were all dimly lit like Sin enjoyed.

An indeterminable amount of time passed as Xenmar intentionally took a winding path to confuse anyone as the slight chance of someone fleeing was always there. The group finally made it to the passage and took the decent. The Espada and Humans found themselves in a room, one that Xenmar was familiar with.

They arrived in a huge cavern with perfectly smooth walls. Engraved at the base of the wall opposing the group was a huge obelisk with runes of a forgotten language written all over. These letters flowed over the obelisk like a god had written it. At the base stood three circle each were a focal point of all the runes in a triangle from one another.

Xenmar then turned to face the group.

Welcom to the unknown...
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:46 am

Val watched Marin leave with the humans, then turned to Sin. She saw in his eyes that he had forgiven her unruly actions. This brought a smile to her face. She awaited his orders, remaining at his right side until told otherwise. Her tail swayed from left to right in anticipation. She wanted to kill that insubordinate human girl more than anything right now. yet she waited, with as much patience as she could muster.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Sin watched marin leave with the victims. He watched Valentina's reaction change form saddened to happy. he knew she realized that he wasn't mad any longer. he motioned for her to come with him.

"We have business to attend to. The first stop is Prussia however . The is one there who hasn't meet me yet, he has a chance to survive the inevitable. If he declines he can fade into nothing like all the rest." He said as he started walking while Valentina followed. He opened a garganta with a simple tap of his finger. the portal opened with a simple ripping sound. he turned to face Valentina.

"Come whenever you are ready miss volpe." sin said to her in a slightly higher voice indicating that he wanted her to know he was somewhat excited. with that he stepped into the garganta and slowly walked.

temporary exit--------
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:13 pm

Val smiled, her tail wagging excitedly as he invited her along on this little mission. She followed him into the gartanta, hurrying before it closed on her. She followed Lord Sin into the unknown. She'd follow him to oblivion. She remained at his right side. She was his sword. His right hand. Her golden eyes began to glow bright yellow, giving her an ominous look about her. She grinned, bearing sharp white teeth. She was excited for whatever Sin had in store.

>>Exit with Sin<<
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Xenmar felt the warm tingle of his number.

"Ok... umm, ah. Right" he said to himself right before using a broadcast Garganta to contact a set of numuros

He instructed the numuros to guard a particular piece of wall. This area of wall is the hidden doorway to the hidden chamber.

The Espada gave the humans a small farewell speech which consisted of the word "Bye"

Exit->meeting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Well Done   A Mission Well Done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mission Well Done
Page 1 of 1