Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just trying to relax (XXX)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gemini

Location : In a place where its hard to tell fantasy from reality

Stats
race: Shinigami

Just trying to relax (XXX) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Gemini stopped, and withdrew himself, and watched as he started to unload on Kami's petite frame. It looked so fragile from where he was standing. But thats what he liked about the female body. No matter how tough the woman was on the outside, once they sumbitted to their feeling of lust and their greed for love, they became fragile and beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Kami head hangs a bit and she tries to catch her breath. Blushing at him, she can't help but smile a bit. Her face red from ear to ear and the blush creeping down her neck. What now? Would he just leave again? She hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Gemini finished, and walked over, stopping beside Kami. Bending over, he picked up her kimono and layed it on top of her, before picking up his haori, and draping it over his naked body. Bending down he looks at Kami. Taking a shallow breath, he breathed in her scent. It was lovely. One of the best. Reaching down, he gently brushes back some hair, while touching her bright red check. She was a beauty, but he would keep this thought to himself for now. "So how was your first time?"
Back to top Go down
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:45 pm

She smiles and pulls her kimono over herself before turning to him. Smiling as he touches her cheek she puts her hand over his and looks up into this eyes. He was handsome, but she didn't say that outside her mind.
"It was great. Thank you~"
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:50 pm

He smiled at her response. "Thats good to hear." He ran his thumb over the top of her hand. It felt warm to the touch. How could it not. The sun was beating down over them. Looking up, he saw that the sun was beginning to set. "It looks like its getting late. I should head back to my office. There is still lots of paperworkd to be done. Getting up, he let his haori slip off his back once more, before bending down to pick his kimono, which he slowly put on and tied up. Picking up his haori, and draped it over his shoulders. Bending down he looked at Kami, and lightly kissed her on the lips, and whispered in her right ear "Come visit anytime." Turning his back to her, he slowly walked off towards the setting sun.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Kissing him back slightly she smiles as she watches him walk off. Standing she pulls her clothes back on and straightens them as if nothing had happened. Her heart beat had just now stopped pounding and she fixed her hair. Out of the corner of her eye she sees a hell butterfly, it land on her hsoudler and states:
'Shiya Kami, please report to divison 12.'
Blinking as it flies away she follows it to division 12.
Back to top Go down

Just trying to relax (XXX)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: World of the Living :: Egypt :: Pyramid of Menkaure-
Jump to: