Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just trying to relax (XXX)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kami

Just trying to relax (XXX) Empty
PostSubject: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:03 pm

The air was silent in the heat of the mid afternoon sun, Kami lays in the shade of her division, trying to cool herself off.
"Damn it all! Why?! Why did we have to be out here in the desert?!! Why not, Tahiti or somewhere nice and with more shade?!"
Sitting up she sighs, the air in her lungs was hot and her mouth was a bit dry.
"Oh well, I just follow the rules i don't make them....and now I'm talking to myself."
She puts her head in her hand with a bored expression. For some reason her mind flashes to her first day and she blushes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Location : In a place where its hard to tell fantasy from reality

Stats
race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Gemini yawns as he walked through the desert. He had just dealt with an intruder, who didn't know where he was going, and finished the paperwork so that he could be enrolled in the academy. And there was a lot of paperwork to be done. All he wanted to do was enroll Ankoku into the academy not create a new division. Oh well, at least it was done, and Ankoku would be starting in the new year after the graduation of the seniors. Reaching into his robes he found that he had forgotten to take a water bottle with him. Which wasn't good, considering it was incredably hot. Then again when wasn't it. Walking by the 5th division he spots a familiar reaitsu nearby, and decides to walk in that direction. Minutes later he finds Kami laying in the shade trying to cooldown from the heat. "Hot day."
Back to top Go down
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:38 pm

She jumps a bit at the voice and blushes more as she sees it's owner.
"Oh, Gemini. Uh, nice to see you again..."
Her face is bright and she fiddles with her fingers. She twiddles her fingers and tries to avoid eye contact, still thinking of what happened a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:18 pm

"Its good to see you as well Kami." Not wanting to stand, Gemini flops onto the ground and sits in front of Kami. "So how have you been. Its been awhile since I've seen you." True it had only been a couple of days, but he liked to see pretty women almost everyday. " He watched Kami play with her fingers. "So how much amusment do you get out of playing with your fingers Kami?" He asked. Gemini also noticed that her face had gotten redder when she looked at him. She was fun to tease when they first met. Now it was time to see if she was ready for the full thrill of the ride.
Back to top Go down
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:20 pm

"Uhhh....ummm no, I uhhh..."
Mentally kicking herself repeatedly she was even more embarassed. She could barely talk to the guy. She sat down in front o fhim and tried not to play with her fingers again, though her face remained it's light pinkish color. she remained silent, not really wanting ot emberass herself again.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Gemini smiled as Kami stumbled over her words. "You don't have to be so nervous. Just remember when we first meet. Just breath out and be calm." This helped him when he was younger, and women would come to him and not the other way around. He reached out with his left hand and slowly ran his fingers through her hair, before caressing her soft cheek. "So shall we continue from where we left off from last time?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:43 pm

As he runs his fingers though her hair she blushes even more. Shivering as her cheek is touched she looks up at him and nods softly. She breathed quietly, trying to keep herself calm like he asked. But it was hard, when her heart was in her mouth and it felt like she was going to fall over at any second.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:03 pm

This time Gemini doesn't smile as Kami nods. Instead he slowly leans in, while moving his right hand towards her back, so that he can draw her closer. Placing his lips on hers, Gemini pulls Kami closer to him so that their knees are touching. Moving his left thumb, he slwoly rubs her warm cheek, feeling the softness of her skin.
Back to top Go down
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Her eyes close as they kiss again. Her face is warm from all the blushing. She puts her arms around his neck and pulls him closer. She still tries to stay calm as best she can, but her heart is still in her mouth and it's pounding like crazy. She tries to keep calm as best she can for him.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Being close to her, Gemini could hear her heart beat. It was music to his ears. The fast rythmic beating of the heart, that was filled with excitment. He took both of his hands off of Kami, and grabbed her ass, so that he could pick her up, and places her on his lap. He balanced her so that she was eye to eye with him. With his left hand he gently places it on her left thigh, and starts to softly message it, adding a bit more pressure as time goes by. Moving his lips from hers, he slowly kisses her chin, and slowly moves his way to the middle of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:35 pm

As she's picked up she supresses a squeak of surprise. A shiver of pleasure runs up her spine as her hip is rubbed. Slightly disapointed as the kiss is broken she moans a bit as he kisses her chin and neck. Her face was still a light red but she's excited and wanting it like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Gemini softly bites Kami's neck as he slips off his haori. Moving his left hand to the opening at the bottom of her robes, he slips his hand in and gently touches her thigh. Using his right hand, Gemini slips off, both of Kami's robes that are resting on her shoulders, revealing more of her bare skin, before pushing them down to reveal her breats. Moving his lips lower, he eventually starts to kiss in between her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Biting her lip as she's bitten another shiver sruns up her spine. Kami's face was brightening but she didn't notice at all. As he pushes down her robes she blushes even more and moans loudly as he kisses her.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:38 am

Using the hand that was touching Kami's leg, Gemini moves it forward, touching the soft fabric of her panties. Using his thumb he presses the fabric of her pantie against her pussy, slowly moving his thumb in a clockwise circle. Using his free right hand, Gemini takes off the top half of his robe, revealing a muscular chest, that was obtained through all of his fights, and miny workouts to keep fit.
Back to top Go down
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:56 am

Moaning a bit louder she blushes, loving what he's doing. As he takes of his shirt she softly rubs his chest, trying to give her part too. She bites her lip a bit to surpress a smile.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Using his left hand, Gemini pulls of Kami's underwear, before slipping in his index and middle finger into her pussy, while taking off the rest of her robes with his right hand, revealing her naked body. With that job done, Gemini used his right hand to take of his own robes, while slowly moving his fingers in and out of Kami's pussy.
Back to top Go down
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:37 pm

More loud moans escape her, and the blush deepens as he strips them. Swallowing she shivers, nervous. But excited as well, she bites her lip a bit harder to keep from moaning loud enough to where someone would come looking to see if anything was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Taking his fingers out of her, Gemini spreads Kami's legs, positioning himself between her legs, he slides his dick inside of her warm wet pussy, and slowly starts to thrust. For leverage Gemini grabs both of her legs with each hand, and lifts her ass slightly into the air.
Back to top Go down
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Kami moans even louder then before, her face turning bright red. Biting her lip as he lifts her up she breathes heavily.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Reaching over with his gloved right hand, Gemini lets one of Kami's leg fall to the ground so that he can softly stroke her face, before placing his hand on her right shoulder so he can push her in, and thurst her back in mere second intervals.
Back to top Go down
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Her face is bright red and she bites her lip to keep from screaming. She moans and breathes heavily, clawing at the dirt on her sides.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:07 pm

"Oh yea" Gemini says as he feels his pulse race, his dick twitch inside of Kami. Wanting a better grip, Gemini digs his fingers into Kami, breaking the skin.
Back to top Go down
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:08 pm

She bites her lip more as his fingers dig into her skin and she bleeds a bit. Moaning again she leans her head back and moans his name.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Gemini moaned. This is what he lived for. This and fighting. Both thrilled him. Both compelted him. It was one of his pleasures in life. He felt his hard dick twitch inside of Kami's warm, wet pussy again. Yes this was heaven. Not only that but, Kami had the feel that only a virgin had. The hesitation of a first timer, not allowing herself to scream in pleasure, caring if somebody heard her. After a few more times with him, she would forget all about that and just let herself go. Scream until her throat was hurting, and even ride him like there was no tomorrow. Thrusting harder, Gemini felt himself go deeper, and once again moaned in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to relax (XXX)   Just trying to relax (XXX) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:36 pm

Kami moans again, her face turning an even brighter shade of red. Was this really happening? This all seemed so fast but to her it seemed it didn't matter anymore. She moans his name again, her fingers digging into the dirt even deeper and breathing harder.
Back to top Go down

Just trying to relax (XXX)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: World of the Living :: Egypt :: Pyramid of Menkaure-
Jump to: