Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Master and his Fox

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats
race: Arrancar

A Master and his Fox - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:59 am

Sin noticed she used sonido this time. rather eager to accept the invite to being closer to him.He paid little mind to it however. He knew her nature was a...seductive one. This couldn't be helped as her form granted her the ability to be so seductive. Sin himself knew that charm went a long way. Although a woman's charm is far more potent than a males, it was still affected.

" This is good, and your services will be put to the test soon enough my dear."
sin told her looking up at her from his throne with his golden eyes fixed on her own. He found it rather odd they shared the same color. It was a rarity as far as Sin was concerned as only a few hollow he had meet held them. He loved the color after all.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:10 am

Val grinned a bit. Such a charming male, but she didn't fall for a man's charm so easily. She was thrilled to discover that he was going to put her to use soon. She hated being stuck at the castle for so long. She wanted to go out and crush skulls, steal hearts and devour souls. She was a predator, not a house pet. She leaned back a bit, resting her back against the back of the throne. She opened her eyes and glanced at Sin again. Those golden eyes, the same hue as hers. She liked that. She shared only one trait with her lord, and was grateful that it was their eyes, the windows to one's true inner self. So...what have you got planned for me, Master Sin? She asked, her voice almost sly and seductive, rather than curious.
Back to top Go down
Yasahiro

Yasahiro

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Yasa looked up as his Mistress ordered him to go sleep. He smiled tiredly at her and bowed, making sure not to crush the meatbuns. He ran down the hallway in a zigzag pattern, trying to stay awake. He couldn't sleep just yet. Since Mistress Valentina didn't finish her meatbuns, he would have to give the food to the people in the human world.

[exiting from topic]
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:18 am

Sin looked back at her after her question. He hinted at the seductive voice she gave. Sin looked at the hourglass then back at her.

" Great things Valentina, great things."
He said with a darker smile than normal. Something about the position of the sands told him that things were going in his favor. He could already guess what her next statement would be but he wondered what he himself would reply to it, it all depended on his mood.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:25 pm

Val listened to his vague answer and sighed. She sat up and laid her head on her knees, her eyes staring at the odd hourglass in the room. She watched it for a moment, then glanced back at Lord Sin. What kind of great things? You're so vague... She huffed. She hated trivial answers. She wanted things straight up.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Sin chuckled a moment. Then looked back up at her. Such things even he didn't know. But he had a better idea than others. He knew what was going to happen and when but he lacked the knowledge of how.

"I'm not sure yet..." Sin said to her as simply as he could, he hated details after all. "But for starters you will accompany me to see the one known as Armond. He is...familiar with me, you could say." Sin finished. He liked the vizard race, he would hate to lose them to this war, but in no way would he hold back if Armond threatened the arrancar. such a thing meant immediate invasion of Italy. This was also an order, no one should ever take his words lightly.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:20 pm

Val smiled and nodded as Lord Sin told her she would be joining him to meet with the leader of the Vaizard race. The half hollows. She chuckled a bit. She wondered if the confrontation would be a hostile one or if it would be diplomatic. She didn't really care. She was just pleased to be at Lord Sin's side. She leaned against him slightly, a soft yawn escaping her lips. She laid her head against his, her silver hair draping over his spiked armor. She opened her eyes and glanced over at him, curious as to if he minded her actions or not.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:02 am

Sin watched her without turning his head, having his eyes shift in her direction. Such a beautiful creature. a small smile spread over his face when she made contact with him yet it was replaced only moments later by a voice from behind the doors of his throne. It was Marin returning from the human world. His eyes shifted towards the hourglass. A grain of sand slowly feel to the bottom, perfect timing.He turned his head back to val's ear.

"lets continue this at a later date my sword." he said softly to her in her ear. Time had called for Sin's attention. A feeling of urgency came from within him. It was time for the summoning.

----merging to the topic "a mission well done"----
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:06 am

Val growled as a voice boomed from behind the door. She snarled and cursed Marin for his shitty timing. She sat up ad crossed her arms over her chest. She was annoyed. Her time alone with Lord Sin was interrupted so soon. She huffed and glanced at Sin. She would remain here with him to greet Marin. With a fox grin on her face, she remained at Lord Sin's side, waiting to meet the rude individual.

>>Merging with Sin<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Master and his Fox
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: Soul Society :: Castillo Del Condenado-
Jump to: