Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Master and his Fox

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats
race: Arrancar

A Master and his Fox Empty
PostSubject: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:08 am

Within the depths of Castillio Del Condenado, there was a special room where the King of Hollows resided. His throne room, so to speak. Valentina Volpe, the most recent addition to the Espada, decided to pay her Lord a little visit. She had nothing better to do at this moment, so why not. She sauntered down the long, seemingly endless halls. Her footsteps were silent. Perfect for the predator that she was. She yawned a bot, bringing her right hand to pat her mouth oh-so-prettily as she dismissed the yawn. Her golden yellow eyes scanned the corridor. She was looking for that one door The door that lead to her Lord's throne room. She soon found it after catching the male's scent. She still remembered it from the first day that she had met the man in the desert. She lightly patted a small bundle she concealed in her pocket. it made a wet sound as fall touched it, followed by a thick red substance seeping from the paper. She grinned and gripped the door handle, pulling it downward to release the lock. The door popped open. She nudged t open the rest of the way and slipped inside. She ran her fingers through her long silver hair, the silky strands easily slipping between her fingers. She gazed around the room. It was dark. The inky blackness threw her off for a moment until her natural night vision kicked in. There he was. The mighty King of the Hollows, sat perched on his throne like a noble king. She grinned and approached him, kneeling before him.

My lord....I ask to be allowed in your presence. I've brought you something you might like....
She grinned a bit and reached into her pocket, taking out the bundle. The paper was stained red and quite moist. the bundle dropped to the floor with a loud sloppy sound, splatters of the red fluid painted the tile. I Bring you the heart of a human, my lord....A simple token from my last kill...She gazed up at him, hoping he accepted her offering to him. The human she killed had the scent of a spirityally aware human. She figured his heart would make a nice trophy. She remained on her knees, awaiting her master's response to her gift, hoping for positive praise.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:26 am

Sin didn't move as he watched the Espada enter. Valentina was a rather agile individual but Sin was something else entirely. He had felt her presence long before she entered his hall and was rather surprised at how long it took her to arrive. He could tell by the way she moved she was trying to impress her, something she had wanted to do since she fought the previous espada upon there second meeting. He watched the heart hit the floor and slightly bounce as it made its landing. He could tell from its shape and density it had come from a human, a rather strong one at that. He doubted the apparent man was a challenge for his espada but knew she was going at great lengths to impress him, even if it meant putting herself in somewhat of a state of danger.

"Rise my sword, there is little need to be in such an uncomfortable stance. That is unless you have failed me in some way, which doesn't seem apparent."
Sin said as he stood and slowly walked towards her. His metal armor gave off little sound as he stepped forward, descending from the heightened throne step by step.

When he arrived at the heart he picked it up and held it a moment, judging the exact weight of it as well as condition of it.

"A rather nice kill valentina, tell me though, what brings you to killing a human such as this?" he said with a soothing tone as is his nature. He was interested in what she had to say and already knew the response, he just wanted to see her reaction to his question as well as his closeness to her, which was about arms length at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:40 am

Val's eyes were on her master, watching his every move. She rose to her feet, as commanded, watching him descend from his throne and approach her. She smiled as weighted and judged the human's heart. Like the god Anubis in Egyptian lore. Such a lovely look for him. She listened to him as he asked about her reasoning behind killing the meat-boy. She was a predator. She killed for her master, then laid her kill at his feet, whether it was asked of her or not. She gazed into his eyes, unphased by his closeness or his attempt at intimidation. Val was loyal to her master, but in no way was she afraid of him. She exhaled slowly, remembering the question. She began to speak, explaining her reasoning behind the kill. I was hungry, My Lord, and the human was able to see me....He attempted to attack, but i crushed his weak little skull before he could touch me...I am a predator....I kill for you, as well as me, then lay my kill at your feet. This human was an enemy....and deserved no mercy...
She paused for a moment and gazed deeper into his eyes, watching for a change in his expression. Was he truly impressed with her kill? She prayed to the gods that he was. She wanted nothing more than to Please her lord. She was his sword. His teeth. His claws. She killed for him, and him alone.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:57 am

Sin caught the rather slow exhalation from her. She had been thinking of the response he assumed. Her answer was sound enough. Let the other espada, valentina was a loyal member and would do anything for the sake of sin's approval. He decided he would allow her the satisfaction today.

"Take the heart for yourself, as a token of my approval. " he said as he tossed it to her. he held a small smile on his face, letting her know he was serious. He hardly ever turned down a heart, letting her know that he truly was happy with her.

Walk with me. He said as he began to slowly leave the throne room.

Sin felt a sudden urge to leave his throne room. He wanted to view his prize again. The castle he had build on the grounds of soul society was the biggest slap in the face to the shinigami race possible and he loved every second living in such a place. He wasn't fond of the light however which was why the castle was rather dark. The blood red stained glass windows did provide a rather dark and deadly mood to the place. He walked slowly making sure valentina was following. since she had arrived he had yet to become as familiar with her as he had liked too. Sin ran the Espada with the utmost care and knowing their nature was the key to their approval and in a world such as this approval is everything.So today he would take his time to get to know his Espada.
Back to top Go down
Yasahiro

Yasahiro

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:13 am

Yasa couldn't beleive his own insolence. He ran down the hallway, his tiny feet making a patting sound on the marble; the high ceiling ecoing down the length of the hallways and he equally high windows that were stained a ruby red. The moon reflecting through the glass made his pale young face look rosy and full of life. His anxious idiotic smile spread accross his face. He was holding a big stack of meatbuns filled with hollow meat. One of his Mistress's favorite.

His bright grey eyes and his black poncho made him look more puny and pathetic than when his mistress first found him in Hueco Mundo detention center. Though his relenless loyalty to everyone above him and his collared chain around his neck stayed. Along with the patting of his feet, were the clinking of his black chains that marked him as both human and a servant. The reason for his insolence was clear to him, but would confuse everyone else that was in his place. He slept in and didn't accompany his Misteress to her morning hunting for Espada-Sama. He was so nervous that he made the meatbuns to make up for his mistake. He saw them in sight, " Mistress Valentina! Espada-Sama! I made something for you!" a mixture of feelings made him uneasy. Should he bow or should he kneel to Mistress? Would that make Espada-Sama angry?

Soon he lost his footing and tripped over the 3 foot long chain that was no longer trailing behind him. He fell flat on his face and slid in front of both of them. Though the only thing that wasn't hurt was the tray of meatbuns that he held high above his squished head so they wouldn't be ruined. " Owie....eh, its meatbuns with hollow meat. I know how much you don't like human food so I made you something better!!" his high, kiddish voice made the entire hallyway brighten up and seem not so dark and lonely. Even though the place was still visibly dark, the glass was still red and the night still held the moon, it felt more cozy than when he wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:20 am

Val caught the heart as he tossed it back. She had gained her master's approval, and that meant the world to her. She devoured the heart, savoring every single bite. The metallic flavor left a bitter taste on her tongue. She then heard the sound of footsteps and rattling chains. She knew that sound well. Her little servant, Yasahiro, was darting down the halls. Her suspicions were deemed correct when the boy busted into the Throne room, shouting before tripping. She sighed and helped the boy up. Be more careful, Yasa...and take off those silly chains...you're not a goddamned animal... She growled, then glanced at the meatbuns. She grabbed one and took a bite. It wasn't bad. Thank you Yasa.. She then turned and followed her Master out into the halls, signaling for her servant, Yasa, to follow. She gave him a nod, showing that it was okay, then followed close behind Lord Sin. She was curious of her master. She never really got a chance to get to know the man that she would be serving under. Her golden eyes were fixed on the male's form. She laid her fox-like ears flat against her head. She felt oddly content in her master's presence. Maybe because she didn't fear him like most did. She found herself smiling slightly. She glanced behind her to see if Yasahiro was following her. She then turned back to sin and walked a tad faster until she stood at his side. She glanced around the corridors, admiring the structure for the first time. She had never really payed any attention to it before now. It was quite lovely, ominous, but lovely. She let another smile cross those lovely pink lips of hers before turning her attention to Sin. She awaited his to address her, wondering why he requested her presence on his walk.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:33 am

Sin paid no mind to the servant, such things were common for the espada. A human servant was permitted but not a shinigami. Shinigami were to be killed on sight. Thus was Sin verdict on the race. He slowed his pace to walk beside Val, he hated looking to his back as it distracted from the scene in front of him. He eventually arrived on a balcony like structure where he stopped and put his hands on the railing.

"You know Valentina. I remember our first encounter very well. I think you found meaning in my words that day. The average hollow would have believed them yet you decided to build off them. Its rather good you did, not all hollows are able to live in a castle such as this...." Sin said as he stared off into the sun filled sky. The light reflected his golden yellow eyes like bricks of gold. His voice was that of a lullaby a mother sung to her child.

"Yet I wonder why you still provide food for myself, even after you have been given my mark. Do my words from that day still ring in your ears?" He said and turned back towards her, his voice hardly changed at all, only the slightest hint of heightened speech rose to indicate the question. He took a moment to look at her, paying close mind to her body structure this time and how she reacted to his words.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:47 am

Val glanced over the balcony, her hands resting on the rail. She gazed out into the distance, her mind wondering for a moment. Her attention soon turned back to Sin when he began to talk about their first encounter. That horrid day. She had just evolved into a Vasto Lorde. She felt like she could take on the world. Then she crossed paths with him and he crushed her like an insect, then told her she was weak. Those words stayed with her, even to this day. Now she is standing beside that very same male. and as one of the Espada. She grinned and looked at Lord Sin when he asked if those words still rang in her ears. Those words are my motivation. They help me grow stronger. Every time I feel weak, those words echo in my mind...they make me want to prove you wrong. I've done a good job so far, haven't I? She asked that last part with a bit of a snappy attitude. She didn't really care. She was loyal, but hated being disrespected. She kept her eyes on Sin, grinning from ear to ear, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:02 am

Sin listened to the girl make her statement. He nodded at some points such as she said they made her want to be stronger.He didn't respond for a moment. He thought of her current state and decided to affect her even more.

"That you have. Yet you are young and the mark on your skin is still fresh. You still have much to gain from this life. And on top of it all...your still weak."
sin said staring into her eyes with his own golden yellow, noticing her change in voice.

"Replacing a weak soul doesn't make you strong, only stronger. To be truly strong, you must kill a thousand times over what you did to get here. We will see how strong you will become." Sin finished to clarify his meaning. He himself wasn't strong in his opinion of the word. He still had many people he needed to kill before he would go as far as calling himself strong. there was enrya, armond, and william. All three survived his attack on Soul Society long ago. He wouldn't be truly strong till they laid dead by his blade.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:09 am

Val bristled at his words. They cut her like a knife. She hated it. A soft growl rumbled in her throat. She clenched her fists, crushing the railing in her palms. She shot a cold glare at Sin. He was wrong. She was strong. She knew she was. She huffed and turned her back to the male, not letting him see her tears of frustration as they trailed down her cheeks and pooled at the rim of her mask fragments. I'll prove you wrong.....I've done it once....I'll do it again.... She kept her back turned to the male, her ears still flat against her head. Her silver hair swayed against her back as a cool breeze rolled in. Her tail laid still, resting up against her right leg. She folded her arms over her chest, her claws snagging the fabric of her sleeves. She let out a heavy sigh, trying to ease her frustration, but to no avail. Sin's words rand in her ears like a pesky mosquito.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:18 am

Without warning Sin was loomed over her right shoulder. His lips were so close to her ear that they almost touch yet stood apart. His hands rested one on her opposite shoulder the other on her waist, keeping her from moving s his next words would be important.

"Its true when they say one must feel pain before becoming stronger. The old words will now be replaced by these new words. such is the case now that you are an espada. What good are words that say you can't be an espada when you are one now? You will grow stronger, and like all those years ago, i have put you on the path towards such a goal." He whispered in her ear with the same soothing voice as he had before.
Back to top Go down
Yasahiro

Yasahiro

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:23 am

Yasa patted behind them until they reached the balchony. Slightly nervous about Espada-Sama, he stayed by the opening with his plate of meatbuns. He looked at the chain where his Mistress tried to break it. There was no mark on it what so ever. This wasn't a simple chain. It was the manifestation of his superhuman abilities. Being able to break it meant being able to break his will. Since his will was connected to Mistress Valentina, there was no way anyone could break it as long as he was loyal to her. Well, thats what Yasa assumed though.

He listened to their conversation. It was nice figuring more about his Mistress as long as he was alive and well. It would soon be his 9nth birthday in a few months. Everyone somehow knew he was 8, so he dated his birthday the same day that Mistress found him and became his master. So...Yasa counted his fingers how many months that was. Only 3. He hoped that Mistress will smile on his birthday. He never seen her smile at him before, but since he was human he guess she never would. He caught onto Espada-Sama's words.

He was hurting Mistress Valentina? That was mean of him. Though he was slightly torn. Hiro was stirring inside of him, making angry thoughts and feelings burst into his mind like a bag of pop rocks. They both could sense his uneasiness, so he backed up into the shadows so as not to be tempted to tell Espada-Sama to apologize to his Mistress. He wasn't in the position to say or even think it. He then saw Espada-sama whisper into Mistress's ear. He leaned slightly forward, even though he knew he wouldn't be able to hear them. It was an almost perfect scene. Two powerful espada close to each other with the cresent moon looming above and almost between them on a pearly white balchony. The reflective dunes below them in an endless sea of sand.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:27 am

Val shuddered upon feeling Sin so close to her. She felt his touch on her. She closed her eyes and listened to his words, her ears twitching as his breath tickled the sensitive organ. She kept her eyes shut, just listening to her Lord as he spoke to her. His voice was soothing, yet still so dark and haunting. The feel of his reiatsu made her shiver, yet she wasn't afraid. She stood still and nodded, unsure of what to say at this point, so she stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Just as quickly as he arrived on Val's shoulder he was back with his hands on the rail,staring off into the distance.People would learn that his sonido was that like no one has ever seen before an barely made much of a sound .He had hoped his new words would fuel Valentina's desire for power even more than the other ones as cold ass they were. Sin was brutally honest yet was also fiercely cunning. each Espada held some connection with him due to this. Espada thought that this was why they valued him so much. He then gave a light laugh that didn't last more than 3 seconds.

"Besides.... I'm not even strong yet."
Sin said as he keep staring at the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:33 pm

She glanced back at Sin as soon as the pressure of his hands n her body was gone. She turned and faced him after hearing the slight chuckle. She looked at him curiously, then heard him say he wasn't strong either. You must be joking, My Lord! You rule our kind. You must be strong! She continued to shout in protest of her master's words. She knew he had to be strong if he ruled the hollows. She stared him down, her golden eyes glowing bright yellow. Don't get yourself down, Lord Sin. You're the strongest hollow among us. She smiled softly and placed a hand on his shoulder. The armor was cold to the touch and made her shiver. She let out a soft sigh and removed her hand, then turned her attention back to the scenery beyond the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Sin turned his head slightly towards her.His own golden yellow eyes meet her's as she touched his shoulder.

"Its not about being king or ruling that makes one strong.A long time ago children would rule.Its also not enough to be the strongest hollow either. I need to be the strongest period. Otherwise I will never be able to rule over all. There are still those that need dying.I'm also not being hard on myself, its just a simple fact. The fast you accept that fact the stronger you will become."
Sin said as he looked at her.

He looked back outward and say the sun setting, he grinned as he knew the day was ending, another day he was in control.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Val let out a soft sigh as she listened to him. Maybe he was right after all. She watched the sun setting, such a lovely sight. She smiled a bit as the sky burned vermilion with the setting sun. She leaned forward on the balcony, resting on her arms as she stared out into the distance. Her tail began to wag slightly. She was content once more. She yawned a bit and glanced back up at Lord Sin. The light seemed to reflect beautifully off of his armor. It amused her. She exhaled softly and closed her eyes for a moment to gather her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Yasahiro

Yasahiro

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Yasa was growing more and more bored. He looked down at the meatbuns that were going to waste. Maybe if Mistress was done with them he could go to the human world and give them the left overs. he didn't like hollow meat, but maybe everyone else did. He watched the sun set (even though in my first post i said that the moon was up. actually i said that twice.) He remembered that he hadn't had anything to eat today. Oh well, being with Mistress was all that he needed.

Yasa placed the tray of meatbuns down and curled up in a little ball on the cold marble floors. Using his black poncho as a small blanket. Today was a nice day for him and hopefully for his Mistress. Yasa closed his grey eyes and smiled in his sleep. His dreams unknown to even him.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:27 am

Sin had stood here way to long. He let out another sigh then stood up straight and headed for the doorway. He turned his head slightly back to view valentina again.

"As long as you keep getting stronger you are welcome in the Espada, regardless if you are not as strong as you wish. Strength comes with time and you have only been here a short while. Its only natural for you to be weak. Don't let it haunt you..."
He said to her again. "Come" He finished and walked out back into the hallway towards his throne room. He didn't like venturing far from the throne, much like a child with a prized possession. He loved keeping it close to him. He wondered just how affected Val had become just from today. He did however hope he didn't break her, but he had aimed at bending her will. Will is such a hard thing to manipulate, yet it had to be done. If not the woman would think of herself as strong and not worry about being stronger, thus leading to her death. Sin wanted all his arrancar to flourish, and if he had to hurt them to make them see the light, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:35 am

Val sighed and nodded to him, following him back towards the throne room. She nudged Yasa, commanding him to follow, taking another meatbun from the plate as she passed him. She took a bite, quickly devouring the bun as she walked at Sin's side. Sin's words cut her, but she would prove him wrong. She wanted to prove to him that she could be a powerful asset to the Espada, one way or another. She grinned to herself and glanced over at him, then to the door of the throne room. She stopped at the door and awaited him to open it and welcome her into the room.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:29 am

[epicly short]

Sin didn't even bother opening the door with his hands. He forced his reiatsu to do it for him. He had enough control of his reiatsu that the door opened as if it were opened with his hands.He walked into the room he had built 1800 years ago. he had spent the majority of his life here and planed on doing so till the hourglass on his throne ran out. Sin hardly ever left soul society now that he thought of it. He motioned for val with a simple hand gesture, meaning she was allowed entrance.
Back to top Go down
Yasahiro

Yasahiro

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:36 am

Yasa woke up after getting nudged by something. It felt warm...He looked up as he was rubbing his eyes. The warm-nudge-thing was going away. A second look, he realized that it was his mistress. He jumped up immediately and scrambled to get the meatbuns which he noticed that one was missing. Ah, she really did like them.
He scurried to her side, holding the meatbuns high enough for her to easily reach. Maybe she wanted more soon, he could never tell what she was thinking. He looked around again. The glass looked more black now that the sun was down. The moon hadn't come up to greet them. Maybe it was best. He didn't want for Mistress to see his sleepy face too clearly. It might offend her. He hobbled along but almost ran into her as she suddenly stopped. He backed up a few paces after realizing what he almost did.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:15 am

Val grinned upon watching Sin's little display of power. It amused her. She nodded to him as he invited her into his throne room. She sauntered in, then glanced over at Yasa. She could tell he was tired. She smiled softly. Yasa. Go get some sleep...you need it. She then turned her attention back to Lord Sin. He looked quite lovely sitting up on his throne. Such a noble ruler....cold, yet caring....Harsh yet fair. She smiled and sat on her haunches, sitting before the throne.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:33 am

Sins gaze focused on Val once more. He motioned for her to move closer to the throne, he so hated to talk at a distance. She was a rather beautiful example of a killer and he loved that about her. He knew many would underestimate her, which is a key tactic for anyone.

"How do you like being an Espada?"
was what he decided to ask her. He always asked this question to his espada at some point in time. He felt like he needed to know there thoughts on the matter. There was no wrong answer, just opinion and he viewed it as such.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:47 am

She grinned a bit as he motioned for her to come closer. She rose to her feet and vanished in a static blur, soon reappearing on the arm of his throne. She sat down, crossing one lovely leg over the other. She grinned a bit and ran her fingers through her long silver hair, then placed her hands on her lap. She looked sooked elegant, but on the inside she was a deadly creature. She glanced at Sin when he asked her how she liked being an Espada. She smiled and closed her eyes before answering. It's an honor to serve under you, my lord....I am grateful to be serving at your side...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his Fox   A Master and his Fox I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Master and his Fox
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: Soul Society :: Castillo Del Condenado-
Jump to: