Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats
race: Arrancar

Hunting Time Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Time   Hunting Time I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:20 am

After he leaved the first division headquarters, which was Sin's quarters, Makenshi started to take a walk through the empty corridors and paths in the Castillo del Condenado, when he saw two arrancars arguing, and used his sonido appearing right beside them. "If both of you have so much free time to spend like that i have something to ask. Go and warn everyone from numero 91 to 99 to meet me immediately" he said and then looked at them, receiving nods from both of them before they start to run and disappear using their jumbled sonidos.

...where should i start this hunting, but its not that important anyway... he thought while reaching and standing in the center of a large empty square, looking toward that deep light blue sky that always made him angry. Sometime later one after one, the arrancars started to appear in a line in front of him until all of them finally gather there.

"Numero 91 Eeru, 95 Calle, 99 Redd, 96 Falkk and everybody else pay attention and follow strictly the orders, we're going to gather some Super Humans, they must be captured alive, all the females captured must be virgins and they shouldn't be harmed at any cost"
he said looking toward the group of numeros "For that reason numeros 91, 92 and 93 will be going after the virgins, and the rest of you will be working in pairs going after any superhuman you can capture, now..." he finished talking while turning around and raising his left hand, opening a large garganta.

"...lets go hunt" he said before slowly entering it followed by the numeros...

[Exit--]

[
Back to top Go down

Hunting Time
Page 1 of 1