Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Break Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats
race: Arrancar

Break Time Empty
PostSubject: Break Time   Break Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:47 pm

After finally reaching Las Noches, Makenshi walked toward his quarters while moving through the castle. As many of the espada were now at Castillo del Condenado with the king, many fights between arrancars were pretty common round there. He went toward to a group of arrancar that were arguing, making many of them after they say him slowly walk back and kneel except for two.

"Listen, your life doesn't belong to you, but i don't think Lord Sin would need useless beings like you two" he said with his usual calm and frightening tone interrupting them "No...i mean yes Makenshi sir. We..we..." the arrancar said before been interrupted by the other "We're not gonna fight right? We're just talking after all" "I don't care for your excuses, just disappear from here" Makenshi said receiving several nods back before they finally disappear using their sonido and he kept walking his way by Las Noches.

Makenshi walked until reach his quarter, located at the top of one of Las Noches towers. It was a large room filled with some sand from the white desert with many bookshelves scattered through the whole place, some sunk in the sand, while surrounding a large bed in the shape of a circle right under a large hole of the same size in the ceiling, from where the light came from outside. He sat in the bed, reaching for a book that was laying over a white chair made from hollow bones standing next to the bed, before throwing it away in the sand and looking up to the moon in the dark sky through the hole in the ceiling thinking about how stupid some humans were, remembering his last mission where most of them just ran away while trying to hide, caring just about their own selves, while a few others even knowing that they couldn't do a thing risked their lives trying to protect the others. He let out a long sigh before laying there and fall sleep.

After some days locked in his quarters and not been able to continue the book that he tried to write, he decided to take a little break and walk around Las Noches, until he finally ended reaching the abandoned meeting room.
Humans... they all have their choices and chances, but even when knowing about someone else wrong choices or errors they always end up like the same... what makes them act without thinking in the risks, acting careless and even stupid sometimes, why someone would risk so much when they already know its useless... he thought while walking past the espada seats until reaching his spot and seating there alone.
"Never though i'd say this but... i start to miss those noisy arrancars around..." he said laughing alone raising from his seat and stopping half way while walking toward the door before opening a garganta right behind him. Its true, its hard to stay far of the family for too long... he though while walking backward and entering the garganta.

[Exit---]
Back to top Go down

Break Time
Page 1 of 1