Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little worried about the site..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats
race: Shinigami

Little worried about the site.. Empty
PostSubject: Little worried about the site..   Little worried about the site.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Yea I'm a bit worried about the site I mean people are leaving like important people I like the site I don't want to see it crash
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats
race: Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Little worried about the site..   Little worried about the site.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:20 pm

the honest truth is that it has died. the admins are currently speaking about what to do about it if anything at all as painful as it is to say so.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats
race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Little worried about the site..   Little worried about the site.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:15 pm

well i mean come on some people just left the site and others lost their interest cause they were main people if we just get them back we could bring the site back up to life right?
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Little worried about the site..   Little worried about the site.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:19 pm

that would surely help.we may do a reset, which armond suggested in our chat and I MAY, I repeat MAY suggest a power system I originally intended on using here.nothing is set in stone however.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Little worried about the site..   Little worried about the site.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:29 pm

well slowly i started to lost my interest too, and when William talked about leaving i really lost all that i still had. As he was the only adm/mod that still used to log in the forum, with TAI/Enrya missing since idk when, Armond rarely login in and Sin with problems to log in the forum. It was hard to kept with the RP with major persons missing L_L

but even so i made sure that all my characters wouldn't bother anyone in the rp as i left.
Makenshi just left the meeting and went to somewhere on the HQ
King is sleeping or walking around Prussia

so they didn't cause any problem at all.

I just grew tired of all that waiting without any notice of when people would come back.

Right now exactly due that same problem in others forums that i used to rp, i've quit all them, im currently only in one, the Bleach Awakening where you used to rp too Sin.
BTW Zafaron is still holding your Espada Position and your Vizard if you ever think of coming back to rp there.

But if you guys plan on Reseting / creating another forum i can give it another try.

until then cya,
Makenshi
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Little worried about the site..   Little worried about the site.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:06 pm

thanks makenshi, i figured i was deleted from there after the whole site remodeling went down.armond hasn't joined in on our dicussion yet, but me and william have been talking about a possible crusader type rp we may start. this is just some of the ideas we are throwing out.are three choices so far are reset, crusaders type rp, or just nothing. if anyone else would like to add please feel free to suggest it
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Little worried about the site..   Little worried about the site.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:37 pm

ok just post whenever you guys finish editing/creating a new forum (or remodeling this one) and i'll join it
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Little worried about the site..   Little worried about the site.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:56 am

me and william are doing the crusaders RP, we will let u know as soon as its up makenshi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little worried about the site..   Little worried about the site.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little worried about the site..
Page 1 of 1