Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ricardo Montalban's Doll: Brust-Grabscher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricardo Montalban

Ricardo Montalban's Doll: Brust-Grabscher Empty
PostSubject: Ricardo Montalban's Doll: Brust-Grabscher   Ricardo Montalban's Doll: Brust-Grabscher I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:14 am

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Basic Info~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Name: Brust Grabscher/ Breast Grabber

Medium: Wrist watch with chain attached to belt

Release phrase: "Zeige Dich, Brust Grabscher"

Family: Time

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Doll Info~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Appearance: Has the appearance of Disney's Peter Pan, only in his teenage years and wearing a olive green and purple tunic. Has long silver hair with gears floating around his body.

Personality: Rather pervy at times, but is more than willing to get down to business, just like his master. Loves to play practical jokes on people, especially his master, by slowing down time just enough to dig insanely deep holes and leave people "As they have left me. Trapped here... buried alive." Will try to release himself whenever he senses that Ricardo notices a foxy lady coming. Has no real resentment for the shinigami, but detest the Quincy for their lack of "busty women" as he likes to call it.

*Habits: Likes to screw with Ricardo's watch and throw off the space/time around him. Also makes the time go backwards so as to make his victims relive their death at his hands over and over and over again. Loves slowing down time around attractive women just so he can... well... do some brust grabschering.

Ability: Has the ability to mildly influence the fluxuation of time of whatever his shadow happens to be touching. Resembling Shikamaru Nara's power over shadows, but time based instead of "I control your movements." Cannot stop time completely, but can slow down his opponents significantly enough to attack with his razor sharp gears floating around his body. Time field can only extend as far as his shadow reaches out, and even doing this requires a significant amount of Reishi or souls to be consumed. Power over time over his opponent has a 10 second time limit when activated, and is decreased by the amount his opponent's power exceeds his. Thus the need for extreme amounts of Reishi and souls to battle a person of tremendous spiritual pressure. This is meant to fight opponents one on one and not so great an ability when facing a hoard.

Core Form: (Under construction... I'll finish this up a tad later)
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Montalban's Doll: Brust-Grabscher   Ricardo Montalban's Doll: Brust-Grabscher I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:11 pm

My apologies. Time weapons are not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Montalban

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Montalban's Doll: Brust-Grabscher   Ricardo Montalban's Doll: Brust-Grabscher I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:52 am

Was just wondering. The only reason I used it was because it's mentioned in the list of abilities in the family of powers. And I do realize that the power of time is a very powerful ability, hence the reason why I went through so much trouble to try and nerf it significantly so as to make it non-God like.

If it's a problem, then I can try for something else, but if it is then could it be removed from the list of available types so that no one else gets confused by this as well? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Montalban

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Montalban's Doll: Brust-Grabscher   Ricardo Montalban's Doll: Brust-Grabscher I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Hopefully, this is a better fit. It was my second choice.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Basic Info~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Name: Brust Grabscher/ Breast Grabber

Medium: Wrist watch with chain attached to belt

Release phrase: "Zeige Dich, Brust Grabscher"

Family: Poison

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Doll Info~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Appearance: Has the appearance of Disney's Peter Pan, only in his teenage years and wearing a olive green and purple tunic. Has long silver hair with an odd white mist floating around him.

Personality: Rather pervy at times, but is more than willing to get down to business, just like his master. Loves to play practical jokes on people. Will try to release himself whenever he senses that Ricardo notices a foxy lady coming. Has no real resentment for the shinigami, but detest the Quincy for their lack of "busty women" as he likes to call it.

*Habits: Tries to poison Ricardo's food half of the time with whatever toxin or poison his body mutates into just for kicks. Destroys building that people are living in whenever he can make it to Soul Society. And of course, using his innocent looks to get in some Brust Grabscher-ing.

Ability: Body is composed of an ever mutating hoard of diseases and toxins. Never the same sickness twice, he can easily infect those he touches with whatever happens to be the sickness of the day. This is an ability that he has no control over and the results of his infection are as much a surprise to him as it is the the person he's infecting.

The other ability his has, which he actually demonstrates power over, is the power to use a special poison, in the form of gas or liquid, that loosens and breaks the bonds of spirit particles, thus making it far easier for his master to absorb.

Core Form: Takes the shape of a wind funnel that circles around Ricardo's hands. Made for hand to hand combat, this is very deadly as a direct blow from this could break a spiritual creature, depending on how weak his/her power level is, to be instantly shattered into a cluster of spirit particles. Great form for last ditch fighting.

Techniques
-Morning Breath: Will breathe out a semi clear mist that will encompass a 10 foot area around him. This cloud contains the germs that his body has produced, ranging from common cold to flesh eating virus to stomach sickness or cancer. Some can be a bother and debilitating, while others may prove life threatening long after the battle is over.

-Finishing Touch: Will secret a venomous poison on his fingertips that will either rot away flesh and bone, or penetrate through even dense spirit particles. This is not an attack that will spread through the struck object, but will only cause damage to the part that was hit (i.e. he hit a guy in the bicep and now he has a festering open wound that may need medical attention. Or they happen to be in Soul Society or Hueco Mundo and there is someone hiding on the other side of the wall. Instead of punching through the wall, he jabs through it by dissolving the spirit particles and grabs them).

-Parasitic Armor: Provides minor protection. Can coat Ricardo's body (will stay less than a fraction of space off of his body, so as not to harm his master) and act as a deterent for those seeking to attack him physically. When struck, the germs will instantaneously try to crawl up the object that struck it and infect the one using it. Example: Ricardo has the armor on and is hit with a sword. He will take the damage of the sword, but the virus armor will liquify or revert back into a stream of microgerms and run up the blade of the sword until it reaches the hand of the swordsman/woman and infect them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Montalban's Doll: Brust-Grabscher   Ricardo Montalban's Doll: Brust-Grabscher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ricardo Montalban's Doll: Brust-Grabscher
Page 1 of 1