Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats
race: Arrancar

Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) Empty
PostSubject: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:44 am

Arachne walked and walked for what seemed to her forever. But she wasn't really to go back to base yet. Her anger was still threatening to topple over her usually cheerful demenour and she did not want that. Otherwise someone would end up dead.
Then, a hollow appeared before her. It was a big thing, towering over Arachne like an ant. But the strong does not always belong to the biggest...She twirled her head in one rapid move, her hair automatically turning into steel and all strands of her hair cut through the hollow like butter. Then it was no more.
"I'm still angry.."She said in a seething tone; something no one will and hopefully not hear..

Last edited by Arachne De Castile on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats
race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:08 am

William was returning back to Prussia, but instead of using Shunpo he wanted to walk. He didn't want to ruin the night. It was after all so peaceful to him. He was after all known to some as the god of darkness. Well to those who saw his bankai, and no one other than a few lucky people have seen it. William was quite powerful, now more so then ever. He'd been training. He felt as if he could go toe to toe with Sin. Which was by no means a easy feat. It was more so an impossibal one which only two others were capable of. Them being Armond, and Enrya. Armond had already fought him once, and Enrya had grown to be quite powerful. Just being around them when they were not holding their powers back was enough to kill a normal shinigami, and Arrancar.

William was playing his guitar as he continued to walk fowards. He was trying to bring peace to himself. He'd gone under a lot of stress, which was enough to make a grown man cry or worse. William on the other hand played his guitar. The guitar that was given to him not to long ago. As he walked towards Prussia he felt a sudden surge of Spiritual pressure. It didn't bother William much but it was enough to attract him towards the point of orgin.

As William grew closer he saw a woman who looked like an Arrancar. Her spiritual pressure also gave this away. William just smiled, and continued to play his guitar. He then walked up to the woman. "Hello there." William greeted struming his guitar.

---------
song William is playing-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachss.darkbb.com
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:12 am

Arachne jumped up, startled and turned around. Another Shinigami...
She tried to hold her anger at bay, something that is somewhat easy but it only needs a tiny thing to topple it over, and smiled at the Shinigami.
Her black hair reverted from it's steel back to it's silky form and texture. Her eyes were the color of hot pink, warm and glowing like the spring sun.
She looked almost normal, despite wearing Arrancar colors, but the collection of skeletal spines that wrapped around her neck, with fingerbones cupping her cheeks, said otherwise..
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:23 am

William smiled, then bowed in respect. He didn't like to act like an ass. nor was he one. He was the leader of the rogues, the man everyone hated. Well so he thought anyways. He did well to hide this though as he was to easy to piss off if you said the wrong things. Which didn't happen, since no one knew what they were. William was still giving the arrancar a friendly smile. "Lovely night tonight hey?" William asked in a kind tone. "Would it be okay if I played my guitar for you?" William asked in a kind and gentle tone. He could sense she was in a somewhat bad mood. Oh well he'd have to do his best to make her feel better. William then snaped his fingers together as something hit him. He put the guitar down for a quick second and took a blood red rose from his coat. It was beautiful, and it was rare now. It was William's trade mark. "I forgot to introduce myself. I am William Siegfried, the leader of the rogues of Prussia." William said bowing, as he offered the Arrancar the red rose.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:27 am

Arachne blinked and timidly took the rose. It was really beautiful; she didn't know the color of blood would look this beautiful..
"Arachne De Castile."She said, bowing slightly yet polietly.
She nodded in consent, gesturing that it was okay to play his guitar. Strange, she was talking to and getting friendly with alot of shinigami these days..Kind of strange but it's a change to speak to them instead of killing them...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:36 am

William smiled he was happy she took the rose. It meant a great deal to William, as it was a symbol of Prussia, and his family name. The Siegfrieds were like this blood red rose rare, and hard to find. They only grew, and stayed around areas the loved, and that needed love. He really wanted to help this Arrancar. It wasn't the first time he'd talked to one. He was after all trying to make peace for the people of Prussia. He allowed everyone into Prussia other than mindless hollows. Well other than Tsuna's pet hollow which came by the walls every now, and then.

William picked up his guitar, and began to play it. He was playing a relaxing, and yet beautiful tune. It matched how he felt under the star let skies, and the the full moon. He felt at peace he was thinking nothing of his troubles, yet he was thinking of this woman's troubles. "This song is for you, as it plays how relaxed, and how peaceful you seem. Its also telling of how great your beauty is." William told Arachne.

----------
song he's playing-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:45 am

Arachne blusshed, her face turning pink; the same shade as her eyes.
That was the second time she was complimented for her looks, the first time being that shinigami from before..What was his name? Kueshi..
She did not know where to put the rose and then, placed it behind her ear, making her seem all that lovlier.
Arachne smiled, more happily as her bad modd had long been gone..
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:53 am

William was happy to see her smiling face. It added onto her beauty, as did the rose she placed behind her ear. William continued to play the song, and gave her a gentle smile. "You really do look lovely under the star filled sky, and the beauty of the moon can't compare to your beauty. That rose matches you perfectly, as does your lovely smile." William complemented as he continued to play. The song was perfect. It matched the setting, and the feeling. It was a kind, happy, and relaxed feeling, that was rare to get. This was the feeling William wanted, and wanted for his people. He was done fighting now he wanted peace.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:56 am

Arachne couldn't help but giggle, her cheeks still in a rose-red blush.
"You're such a charmer, I bet you have all the ladies.."She said smiling. Arachne was glad that her anger disappeared, it seemed hard to be angry around this man.
She contently listened to his song, though it had a familar ring to it: Maybe she heard it in the world of the living or something like that..
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:03 am

William just smiled, as he played her song he remembered that Enrya had left him. She hated him now, as did everyone who seemed to talk to him. Well thats what he believed most of the time. Things hadn't been working out for him lately. He was going through a lot of trouble, and his second in command was no where to be found, when he needed him most. It bothered William but not enough to change his mood right now. William's smile grew as he heard her remark. "No, they seem to all hate me... most say its because I'm to nice." William admitted, as her song continued. "May I ask you something Arachne?" William asked in a kind and gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:07 am

Arachne did not know the meaning when he said "No, they seem to all hate me...most say it's because I'm nice.." But had an idea that he was through a stressful time.
Because she was always in a cheerful mood and always smiling, most of her comrades take it the wrong way and hate her for it. It's not her fault she was like this, she just doesn't want to be sad or angry again; is that so wrong?
She heard William ask her something and nodded in consent.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:15 am

William finished playing the song, just as she gave her consent. "Do you hate me? The reason I ask is because I am a shinigami... and I know you are an Espada." William asked in a kind, and gentle tone. "If you were going to ask me the same, I say no. I could never hate, or hurt you. I can see that you are someone I would want to protect. To me you are like a the rose I gave you. Your beautiful, kind, sweet, and loving." William admitted as he gentle sat down. William then went into Shikai for a second to use his shadow weapons to create a fire. Then he quickly went back to normal. "Sorry I wanted to make sure you were going to be warm. It gets cold at night." William explained with a kind tone. His smile still across his face.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:19 am

She blinked and blushed even more. No one ever said something like that to her; not ever. This made Arachne confused and somewhat bashful.
"I don't think much about the shinigami. I don't hate them just because they are the enemy. To me; they're just there."She said. Arachne walked closer to the fire he made and sat down, gathering her fur rimmed dress closer to her.
"If we are ordered to kill them, we do. Other than that, I don't hate them. But I can;t blame anyone if the other Shinigami or Arrancar hate eachother."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:27 am

William was still smiling. He was happy to know Arachne was happy. He just wanted to see her smile. She was one of the few Arrancar that was open, and cheerful. It made him happy to see. "I understand. though I no longer take such orders as it would be against what I'm trying to do. I started Prussia in order to have a place where no one would have to worry about war or hate of another race or faction. There are all kinds of races within Prussia, and all of which are people I want to protect. Even if it were to cost my life." William told Arachne. "The reason I tell you this is because I trust you, and I want to protect you. I know you are an Espada but seeing you hurt would only break my heart. Because your someone I can trust." William admitted.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:30 am

Arachne tilted her head to the side, studying the man. Is he for real? No one should ever trust someone so easily..It could lead to something worse.
"We just met and yet.."She said with an unsure smile. They just met and yet this man is acting like a prince from some fairytale. And Arachne was far from being the princess.
"Yet you want to protect me...Am I really that beautiful?"She asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:40 am

William shook his head. "I know its hard for people to often trust each other now of days. Yet when I look at you I feel as if I can trust you." William admitted. "You are exermely beautiful Arachne. There is another thing Arachne." William told Arachne. Then William dissappeared in the darkness only to reappeare behind her. "I've been trusting of everyone. Its just who I am. I was born, and raised a Knight." William admitted. Even though he was acting like a prince he wasn't quite one. He had everything a prince in shining armour would. Just he was a demon. Or was seen as one by the Arrancar. "I also don't want to fight or see you fight... I don't want to lose you, because you are rare like the rose behind your ear." William told her as he sat down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:44 am

Arachne simply smiled at him, her hot pink eyes reflecting the fire.
"Silly, we only met. Maybe we knew eachother in the World of the Living."She said jokingly again. In truth, she did not know what to say about it. They just met and yet he's saying all this romantic things to her that sounded it came out staright from a play. It really confused her.
She reached between her bosoms, in where she stored all sorts of candy and cake. Arachne bought out two hard candy: one flavor grape and the other wine. She offered one to William.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:52 am

William cuckled a bit as she pulled a cady from inbetween her breasts. He gratefully took the candy unwrapping it and placing it in his mouth. "I've killed so much. I killed almost 1 million arrancar and hollow when I was once the captain of 5th division in the war." William admitted as he layed back looking up at the star filled sky. "I know I just met you but... I don't know its like I've met you... and I feel well at peace around you." William told her. "Hence the reason why I told you why Sin once hated me, before I left the SS, and Shinigami." William explained as he looked at her with his ruby red eyes. "I found out who I once was in my past life, and when I was around. I have lived for 4000 years. I was born during the 'holy' crusades. I was a Prussian Knight... Killed in battle in the 'holy' land." William told her.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:56 am

Arahcne listened to his story while delicately unwrapping her grape flavored candy. She cursed her nails for being so long: All polished pink with a tint of black, some had little silver stickers of roses and crosses attached to them
"Older than me huh?"She said, popping the candy in her mouth.
"Well..I don;t remember much about my live as human, other than the fact that I was a famous seamstress and then later killed by a jealous rival..."She said, her cheerfulness still retained even saying something so grim. But Arachne simply shrugged it off.
"But it was long ago."As she said this, an image of her killer's body flashed in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:05 am

William finished chewing the candy, and swallowed it. It was quite refreshing. It was a taste he hadn't had since he was last in soul society. William just rolled over on to his side, and laid down on his arm. "I'm sorry... I wasn't able to get to you first." William said, knowing a hollow must have gotten to her before a shinigami did. "I'm glad I met you... your the first person I've talked to in over a few weeks now... I've been out here. Some would wonder why be out here when I have a massive castle I can stay in." William said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 am

"That's okay..Can't reverse fate hm?"She said, stretching her arms. Arachne flicked her hair back in place, causing a single rose petal to fall.
"Not talking to anyone for a few weeks? Boy even I couldn't handle that..Otherwise I would be talking random objects.."She said with a giggle. Then Arachne remember that she was like that before she became an Espada. Except she was talking to corpses..
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:18 am

William smiled and nodded. He saw the pedel and quickly grabbed it before it touched the ground. He then put it away in his pocket. William then sat up straight, and then wrapped his arms around her. "I promise to protect you Sexta Espada Arachne." William whispered into her ear as he released her, and layed back down to look up at the stars. He was happy now, he had someone else he wanted to protect, even if she was a numbered Espada. He still cared for her.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:22 am

Arachne felt her body stiffen in his embrace, her spine shivered as he whispered into her ear. She did not remember giving him her rank but shrugged it off.
No one touched her like that before. In fact, the closest thing ever to someone touching her was a Shinigami landing a feeable blow onto her stomach...
But she ignored these thoughts and looked that the sky with William, hugging her knees to her body. Her feelings for hr man was unknown; still confused. Arachne knew a relationshio with a Shinigami is forbidden and her rivals and enemies would use it againest her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:48 pm

William was still looking up at the star filled sky. He was in a really happy, and peaceful mood. He knew why too, Arachne had made him feel relaxed. She had helped him forget about all his troubles, the only thing he was thinking about was her right now. He knew she was an Arrancar, and an Espada no less. He had just guessed the number, since that was a rough guess from the power he felt. Although it was no where near what she could really use it was still enough for William to read. William looked at Arachne. She looked confused as what to think. She looked nervous and unsure. William knew it was over him, and he knew she had enemies, and rivals. Yet those were the people he wanted to protect her from.

William sat up and gently put his right arm around her, and pulled her in close. He looked at her and smiled, then looked up at the night sky. "Its amazing isn't it?" William asked in a loving tone.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:08 am

Arachne was suprised when he pulled her to him. Her body stiffened, not relaxing, still confused about the current sitaution. Or even if it was real or not..
"I looks the same. Just like every other night."She said. Arachne, even with her cheerful demenour, did not really care about trivial things, except a few, but she felt no better than her other comrades. But that too was trivial.
She was not sure about this man's intention or if he really felt this way; even with all these advances, Arachne still saw him as a shinigami. But not an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)   Wonderer. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderer. (-CLOSED-)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next