Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats
race: Arrancar

Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) Empty
PostSubject: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:02 am

Arachne sat on a balacony, not the least bit frightened by the startling height from which she was sitting from. This girl wasn't particullary doing anything; you can say she's spacing out or thinking of something as you could see from her expression.
She tilted her head to the side, letting her long jet black hair flying in the breeze. Arachne looked more "human" than the other Arrancar's: An outlandish low cut (reavling most of her clevage) fur rimmed white and black dress. This makes her stand apart from the Arrancar's. Appearance wise anyway.
The girl sighed and closed her eyes, savouring the soft breeze...

Last edited by Arachne De Castile on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:27 am

Vienta came unexpectedly, and noticed Arachne. Normally she really didn't want to talk to any of the arrancars except for master Sin, but she decided to 'try' to make conversation with her. Vienta crouched down for a moment and jumped on the balcony where Archane was. Unfortunately it is rude to do that on someone, but it seemed to be that Vienta really didn't care what anyone though. "Hel...lo" she said uncomfortable saying the word as it burnt her tongue senging it abit.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Arachne opened her eyes and noticed Vienta who was now beside her.
Her eyes were the colour of hot pink but had a nice warmth to it, like the spring sun. Arachne simply smiled, sensing Vienta's unease
"Hello~"She said with a rather cheerful voice. Arachne always had a cheerful voice, even if she was sad or angry, her voice never gave out it's cheerfulness..
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 pm

With a calm cold neutralness in her voice Vienta look at arachne and couldn't even force a smile on her face. She tried to make conversation as she looked deeply into arachne's soul. "The shinigami have been quiet lately" She said as she stared off in the vast desert of white sand. She atleast needed to be on someones goodside besides sins so she want be looked down upon by most.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:32 pm

"Heh. I don't really care about them. They're just..there. Nothing more I guess."Arachne said in an almost sing song voice.
She never really cared about the Shinigami. There were just there in their lives as nothing but a pest that needs to be gotten ridden of. But Arachne never bothered with them, let alone think about them. If we need to be involved with them, it's just that. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:41 pm

"You can never be to careful, unfortunately i had to learn that the hard way, but your right they will never match us, even though i have learned to not underestimate them, you shouldn't either" Vienta looked at the sky and took a deep breathe. "Wind is pure, is it not" She said as she looked back at vienta eyes staring at her ever so coldly as that was the only way she could really look at anyone.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Arachne ignored at at least pretended not to see Vienta's cold eyes. She did not want to experience negative emotions or get into a fight. But it does not mean she was a pacifist.
"Yes. The only thing pure around here besides the water.."She said with her ever cheerful voice. Arachne reached between her bosoms, where she stores candy and sweets of all kind, and took out two hard candies in their delicate wrapping.
She offered a one to Vienta. A black tea flavor.
"Here you go~"
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Vienta looked at Arachne and was smiling on the inside even though her face never showed emotion. "thank you" she said as she ever so gently took the candy plopped it in her mouth. She sucked on it while the flavors of its simplexity exploded in her mouth. black tea was her favorite flavor of just about anything. "I wonder when we will have a meeting" Vienta said
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:17 pm

"Beats me..But it'll come when it comes right?"She said, popping a pum flavor candy in her mouth.
Whenever Arachne could, she would always wonder in the world of the living just to grab the sweets they can offer. Nothing that we have in this world. Cakes, caramel's, chocolate, evverything! Ever since she tasted her first candy, Arachne has been addicted ever since...
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:38 pm

"Your mood..." Vienta said as she looked at Arachne with her original, unchangible cold stare, "Why are you so calm today" Vienta said looking around as if someone was listening in on there conversation. "Is it a special occasion, or something" She said unaware of any emotion except for neutrality. It has been a struggle for her but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:42 pm

"I'm always like this~ I just like being in the happy mood that's all~"She said smiling. Arachne always smiled, no one ever seen her in a bad mood: ever. The only closest time she ever had been sad or angry was when she was made an Espada...She hasn't been angry or sad since then.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Even though it was hard to tell Vienta was somewhat happy. She stared at Arachne acouple more times and looked her up and down for abit. "When around me, don't act so happy or else" She said with a cold sinister tone in voice, was she serious. "Happiness is something i hate, i normally don't hate things but that is on my list...its number 1"
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Arachne simply blinked. Then shrugged. There were just some things that Arachne would not understand about some people. But most things about Arachne was hard to change. This was one of them. She was pretty used to the fact that her overbearing happiness would tick off some people but she got used to it.
"You shouldn't hate happiness. I mean, it's better than being down and sad all the time don't you think?"She asked, turning her head to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:38 pm

"I feel nothing, i never am down or sad at all" She looks at the sky "My lifestyle has prevented me from feeling anything at all" She stared at the sky as if waiting for something to happen. Vienta was always the strange one of the bunch i guess you could say.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:40 pm

"Oh...That shouldn't be true..If you don't feel anything, what'slife worth living for?"Arachne asked. She let the breeze play with her hair freely, closing her eyes. She always had in the back of her mind why she became an Espada in the first place. One reason and one reason only.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:44 pm

"I have sacrificed everything, life is pointless, i am already dead" Vienta said as she looked at Arachne again for another time "Tell me Ms. Arachne, why did you become an espada, There has to be some reason for you becoming one, or were you tricked or forced into becoming one. I am just asking out of curiosity if you don't mind" Vienta asked as she sat down on the edge of the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:48 pm

"Well.."Arachne stretched her limbs, popping another candy in her mouth
"All my friends died you see, well, nearly of all them. Us two tried to survive but a someone else tried to eat both of us. I snapped and ended up killing everybody..."Evn though her words were very grim, she did not lose her cheerful composture. Any normal person would have switched to a different tone or would have been...wel, not so happy.
"So I became an Espada to guard my current mood you see. Because I got so angry, I ended up eating everybody."
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:56 pm

"Thats rather shocking, Everyone thought i was a monster because at a certain age my eyes turned blue and black and my hair turned red. My mother tried to prtoect me and my siblings ended up killing her. I killed my siblings and later on in my life i moved away from my hometown. People found out where i was staying and burned my house down while i was sleeping. After that i seeked revenge and couldn't control myself from what had happened, and right then and there i went through the hollow phases and became what i am today, an Espada" It was unbelievable to see, but you could see a tear trickling down Vienta's face, but her face was still neutral. "i'm sorry" she said as she wiped the tear away. "i can't remember the last time i cried, it was probaly at birth i guess" She said as she looked at Arachne.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:02 pm

"At least you can feel something right? It's hurts more if you don't feel anything at all.."She said with a reasurring smile and gave Vienta a castella cake (again, from the infinite storage of candy between her bosoms), Arachne helping herself to one herself, biting into the fluffy baked goodness.
"I mean, later on, those emotions want to get out and they go all: BOOM!"Arachne said, the boom part really really loudly. But she smiled at Vienta, the crumbs of the cake around her mouth.
"See what I mean~?"
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:15 pm

Vienta smacked the cake away as she stared at the ground doing so. "your happiness makes me sick to my stomach" She turned toward the balcony, "I can't believe you are still happy" she said as her glare was cutting the tension surrounding her. "Don't ever smile at me again" she said as her voice grew to a cold mono-tone demonic voice.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:17 pm

"Awh~ What a waste of cake! And I had such a hard time trying to get it too...."Arachne whimpered as she picked up the now ruined castella cake. She sighed and simply threw it over the balacony, muttering a prayer to it. Something someone would find strange.
Arachne blinked at Vienta and did a mock sad face.
"Is this better~?"Arachne said in a mockingly sad voice.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:22 pm

"Don't play with me" Vienta said as her voice was getting so cold you could see her own breathe. "If you knew what my previous life was like...if you only could guess, you would never smile at me ever" Vienta glared at Arachne, "I sacrificed everything for the sake of my well being" Vienta jumped over the egde of the balcony, "Whatever you say to me won't get through at all Aracnhe" Vienta started to walk away from the posisiton in which she landed at.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Arachne simply sighed and put her unfinished castella cake back inside the folds of her dress. For a second there, she thought Vienta would attack her. Arachne shouted to Vienta, making sure she heard her words.
"All of us has been through something Vienta! And we all had different ways of recovering somehow! If you don't want to smile or feel anything, that's okay!"She said. Her smile had not waned down one bit, despite what Vienta said to her. It was virtually impossible to erase Arachne's smile...Unless..
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:32 pm

"Shut up!" Vienta said running appearing right infront of arachne zanpakuto out sticking it infront of her face. "Don't act like we are equals cause we aren't, there are hidden things in my life even you wouldn't understand" Vienta pulled her zanpakuto away and jumped off the balcony again and said "Next time Arachne i won't hold back" she said as she entered the fortress.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Arachne was almost ready to draw her own zanpakuto but was glad not to use it. Her anger was about to erupt but was glad that Vienta restrained herself. If she hadnt, Arachne wouldn't garuntee her survival.
She sighed and started walking away from the balacony, silently saying how the sweets turned bitter..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)   Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions and Candy. (-CLOSED-)
Page 1 of 1