Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back at the Barracks.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shorin

Shorin

Back at the Barracks. Empty
PostSubject: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:14 am

Pushing open the doors to the 11th division barracks was none than the divisions esteemed captain. The unseated shinigami of the division greeted him like suck ups did to teachers before class. Personally the young captain could not stand it, but he did not feeling wasting his breath on the mindless drones as he called them. " The hell?" Shorin blurted as he made his way to his run down office that had important documents and records strewn about, reflecting his negligence concerning the full range of his captain duties." Damn it all, more paper work. I swear I have no Idea where this crap comes from. " He added as he stepped on multitudes of documents on his way to his scarred wooden desk. He thumbed through the fresh stack of papers, quickly summarizing the jest of what they were about. Although he was dissenting toward the modern standards of the seretei and was rather childish at times he was actually a lot more intellectual than he let on. " I would apologize for the mess but I don't ask for half the stuff that's brought in here. Have a seat Moka-san, I want to go over some things with you."
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:36 pm

Moka walked behind Shorin as she entered the barracks. She didn't appear as the usual member of the 11th division. She looked like a fragile little flower compared to the others. The other division residents juts stared at her, mouths agape, eyes the size of the moon. She simply smirked and winked at them and watched their faces flush. As she walked away, she heard them argue about who she had actually winked at. She walked into Shorin's office and stared, disgusted. She shook her head in disappointment, then began to tidy up. She straightened up all the paperwork, then organized it into piles of finished and unfinished, then straightened up the rest of the room until it resembled a decent office. When she was satisfied, she finally sat down, crossing one leg over the other, then rsting Moumoku in her lap, her hands now resting on him. She felt her blade heating up at her touch as if to greet and welcome it. She smiled, then glanced up at her captain. What is it we need to discuss?
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:13 pm

His tall brown art deco chair squeaked with sounds of age and rust as the young captain sat down , his brow raised once he noticed Moka begin to tidy up the place. It was rare for the 11th division to ever receive female recruits since more often than not men were more brutish and gung-ho about showing off their muscle, Shorin felt that perhaps she would have to adjust to the sort of bachelor lifestyle of the barracks if she were initially uncomfortable. As Moka sat down on the opposite side of his desk he could not help but notice the refreshing glee of organization that was apparent behind her, though it was not like he was going to get any of them done unless the Captain Commander drug him kicking and screaming, petty assignments and trivial orders never rubbed him the right way.

Before the youthful Captain could open his mouth to address his only female subordinate a hell butterfly whisked in through the window and perched itself on his right shoulder. He took a minute to listen before shaking his head and peering up at his pink haired recruit. " Well now it seems I have some good news and some bad news so I guess I will start with the bad and try to cheer you up with the good." He stated with a tone of concern as shooed the hell butterfly from his shoulder." It seems the Captain Commander was not pleased with your negligence and disrespect toward her and the male shinigami back at the academy. I personally didn't see you do anything disrespectful but my opinion doesn't really matter against that of the Enrya-sans." He stated as he sat puzzled with his right index finger encroached on his chin. He could hardly remember anyone getting under Enrya's skin like this in the past." Here is the ray of good news. I will speak with Enrya-san and see if she would be willing to reconsider the terms of your punishment, I feel uncomfortable having you sent off to the 12th division. Weird things go on in there, and besides, I think it would be more productive for you to train with me. Enhancing your skills will better not only you but the gotei 13 as well, at this point we need to breed as many strong warriors as possible, no telling when Sin and the arrancar may strike again."

He added as he smirked with a look of reassurance toward Moka, he hoped that Enrya would be understanding. He then drug his hazel eyes over toward the Hell butterfly that failed to escape the office and summoned it back over. The Hell butterfly landed on his index finger and Shorin softly spoke into it. " Enrya-san, I apologize on behalf of the 11th division for Moka's behavior and I ask that you reconsider the terms of her punishment. As oppose to sending her off to the 12th division allow me to instill control and respect into her by the only way I know best, fighting. I will train her like you trained me way back when and if I'm as right as I think I am about her we wont have another incident like that again." After whispering the message, the Hell butterfly flew off and successfully found its way out of the barracks through the window, hopefully for Moka's sake Enrya would be in sparing mood.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:30 am

Moka sighed. She didn't think she did anything wrong to offend Enrya-dono, but what's said is said, and there is no reversing it. She turned her gaze to the floor. Her body was still a tad bit drained from her fight. She didn't even remember using so much power. She must have lost dominance to her inner vampire. Whenever she took control, Moka would have no memories of her actions. She glanced back up at Shorin when he mentioned this training. It made her nervous. She bit her bottom lip and shuddered slightly. Her emerald tinted eyes flickered crimson. She felt her fangs poking at her bottom lip. She needed blood. She tried to ignore the urge to feed while she listened to Shorin, but it was slowly getting stronger. She used the blood to replenish her reiatsu, and right now..she needed that more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Before he continued Shorin began to sense a familiar tinge rearing its head in Moka's reaitsu. " Her reiatsu is changing back to how it was back at the academy. Hmph! seems this delicate flower has a thorn I've yet to discover." He thought while glaring intently at his young recruit, making a few connections mentally as he watched her eyes transition into a crimson red coloring. The hell butterfly he had sent back arrived in an extremely punctual fashion taking him out of his deep thoughts." I'm afraid I was unable to re negotiate your punishment, however Enrya has allowed for me to work with you before you are sent to the 12th division. She requests you be sent out immediately after we are done, and if I know Enrya-san, she is also implying that I am to hurry up as well." He stated as he whisked the hell butterfly away and stood from his tasteless brown wooden art deco chair." Follow me, we will get started immediately." He said as he abruptly made for the door of his office and entered out into the division's courtyard. Many of the unseated shinigami that greeted him returned asking if he needed anything done, Shorin ignored the lot of them and made one hundred yards of space out of the three hundred yard courtyard and awaited for Moka out in the center. " Her eyes were so much like Enrya's just now. I must hurry if what I think is true.." He thought while the desert sun bared down on him and the other division members that outlined the outer edges of the battle scarred courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Moka listened to her taicho speak, then watched him leave. She stood and followed him to the courtyard. By now, her hair was a faded mix of silver and magenta. She was changing, and rather quickly. She looked up at Shorin as she took her place across from him, Moumoku throbbing ahainst her hip. She lightly touched him to calm him. Not this time, dear...just gonna fight him hand to hand... She whispered softly to the blade. Moumoku calmed reluctantly. He was disappointed, but respected Moka's wishes. She smiled, her fangs now completely visible. Her now crimson gaze was locked upon her taicho. She was ready for whatever he had to throw at her, and she'd prove her worth as a member of this division, even if it meant her life.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:59 pm

" I see.." he thought as watched Moka approach, from the time they were in his office to where they were now in the courtyard it had become apparent that she had undergone some sort of metamorphosis. For the first time the young Captain noticed her fangs though he was still reminiscent of her crimson pupils, it seemed that eyes of that shade were somehow linked to ferocity, at least in his prior observations." I thought these changes were only prominent in her Shikai, but it seems her zanpaktou is overzealous and lusts for total control." A gentle breeze swept through the courtyard as he caught Moka's gazed fixed upon himself with a strong indication of readiness, it was time to proceed." Lets begin. Attack me with every ounce of power you have, though for these particular circumstances I will prohibit you from using kidou. I need to see your raw potential." He remarked as he stood poised, his demeanor taking that of a seriousness in which Moka had yet to see from her new Captain, it was time to see what this dark zanpaktou spirit was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:10 pm

((SO sorry for the late post. x_x))

Moka grinned, bearing sharp white teeth. She soon vanished in a blur, reappearing right in front of her taicho. In a blur of movements, her right fist shot out, aiming for his stomach. Soon after her first blow was thrown, her right leg came up and swung with the momentum of her body, a hard roundhouse kick coming straight for his ribs. If the blows were to hit, she'd follow through with a spinning back crescent kick to his jaw, enough force behind the strike to shatter his jaw if it were to actually hit. She didn't expect her blows to hit, but she was going to try her hardest.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:03 pm

His blond brow raised as he had noticed Moka was unusually inaudible since they had left the office, whatever this metamorphosis was needed to be tamed. Shorin's aim was to teach Moka how to control herself, his actual method for doing this was still being contemplated. Without any verbal conformation from his subordinate she disappeared with a rather dull flash step compared to her elegant shunpo in shikai. It seemed Moka was confident in her movements as she decided to stop toe to toe with her commander, though the truth of the matter was she seemed sluggish from the captains point of view.

Moka's unarmed attempt at socking her captain in his stomach was thwarted by a swift side step, Shorin's hazel eyes glared at the white fanged entity inhabiting Moka's body as he watched her recover and bring her right leg up for a mid level round house kick backed by all of her bodily momentum." It seems her focus has gone feral, though her aggressiveness has heightened her skill has fallen considerably." With that thought the blond haired commander ducked under the roundhouse kick and due to the fact that Moka's full body momentum was behind the kick her misfire would cause her to sway off balance. In that same instance Shorin would rise from his knelt position and unsheathe his sword with captain speed to attempt to deliver a close range vertical slash to the off balance Moka and cut her from her midsection to her left shoulder. If the slash succeeded in hitting its mark the wound would be shallow and would not jeopardize the function of any vital organs.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Moka growled a bit as her captain thwarted her attacks. She twitched and twisted her body, thanking the gods for her wonderful agility. Though she was of balance, she brought her body around to a point of stability so she could kick off of the ground and escape the man's sword. She twisted around a bit more to stabalize herself while on only one foot and then pushed off the ground with one leg, sending herself into a lightning fast back flip. She felt something snag the hem of her kimono. Her Taicho's sword sliced open the back a bit as she narrowly dodged the speedy strike. She landed on her hands and feet a few yards away from him. She glared at him through blazing crimson eyes, claculating how she should approach next.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:28 pm

His subordinates agility was quite impressive and her reaction time was superb, although, he was not sure whether to give credit to Moka or this entity that was currently taking over. The bleach headed captains brow raised as he watched his blade split the back of her kimono, had he gone for a killing strike he would have wounded her indefinitely. In the heat of battle, regardless of circumstance the young commander was as relentless and unforgiving as they come. Transitioning from his prior assault Shorin continued to follow the open cut he had sliced through the back of Moka's kimono with his zanpaktou and pierced slightly through the remaining fabric that was still intact allowing the orchestrations of her final acrobatics to actually point his sword in the exact spot in which she would land.

Using his captain level flash step the youthful elite had actually beaten his female squad member to her own designated landing spot just shy of a seconds time awaiting her arrival from behind her field of vision. Once she had arrived, oddly landing on all fours, and facing in the opposite direction of his current position Shorin would slam his left foot with great force in the middle of her back in an effort to pin her effectively to the ground. Simultaneously at which time keeping his zanpaktou blade edge pressed lightly upon the back of her neck as a nonverbal indication not to attempt to make any sudden moves." I know the 11th division is known for being a bit barbaric but his girl has gone feral." He uttered in thought as he gripped the hilt of his blade, poised to thwart any counter attempts with lethal force.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Moka growled as the captain countered her movements again. She cursed to herself as she felt the pressure of his foot on her back. She exhaled slowly and gathered her thoughts. She then swiftly rolled over, her left hand shooting behind her just before she rolled. Her hand gripped the Captain's blade. She felt the cold steel slicing into her hand, her blood staining the ground red. She snarled and bit back the pain, her crimson gaze now on her captain. She was rolled onto her side now, the act for rolling would be enough to throw the man off balance for only a short moment. She had to act fast. She spread her legs apart, her ankles striking her captain's own ankles if her movements were quick enough. This strike would be enough to knock the man onto his ass, giving her time to recover and counter strike.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:38 pm

" Oh, now that will never do." He stated as he watched the entity scrounge around desperately beneath his foot, even attempting to perform some sort of crude rolling technique as if it could somehow overpower anyone, much less a captain, especially lying flat on her stomach. Applying a strict force of reiatsu into his foot still placed on her back Shorin would force down the possessed Moka from her crudely acquired side position while freeing his sword from her weak bloodied grip. The pressure from his reiatsu filled foot would make it hard for her to breathe let alone move in any significant manner in such a helpless position." I will not relent until you usurp control over whatever this is that is consuming you Moka, even if It means I have to crush every bone in your body. As your Captain I order you to fight off this malevolent spirit, for if you do not learn to control yourself it will be your undoing." He said loudly as he added even more reiatsu pressure into his foot causing a small indentation of Moka's body to depress itself in the ground. This would be her true test as an 11th division member, not only were the members of the division mean to be physically tough but mentally as well.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Moka snarled as the foot added more and more pressure on her back. She heard his speech about letting her true self take over and suppressing her inner self. She growled and arched her back, trying to push the man off of her. She could barely move. She closed her eyes and focused on her inner beings. Within her, a war for control was taking place. Moka just let me keep control... I can beat him...you cannot... A harsh voice said from within her mind. No....NO! You don't belong in this body. I am part of you, Moka! Accept it! Never....You're not me...you'll never be me...I won't let you seize control...

As the war took place within her, the crimson bead in the center of the silver cross that hung from her neck began to glow brightly. Moka's eyes slowly opened, flickering between green and red. Within her, the war continued. It all came down to which half of her had the greater will, the vampire or the flower of the 11th Division. The battle for control of her body seemed to last hours in her mind, though, in reality, it lasted only seconds. Moka trembled, her body laying still under Shorin's foot. Her hair regained it's lush magenta hue. Her eyes fluttered open once more, they being their normal green hue. She groaned a bit and, using her shunpo to aid her, pulled herself from the pressure of Shorin's foot as if it were nothing. She staggered to her feet, panting a bit, her emerald gaze on her taicho. She smiled softly. C-Captain.... She muttered before dropping to her knees. It appeared that the battle for control took more out of her than she thought. She collapsed, her Zanpakuto in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Beneath his foot he could feel the changes in Moka's reiatsu, it seemed somewhere deep inside she had heard his orders. The dramatic metamorphosis caused alarming gasps from the other members watching in the court yard, they were unsure whether Shorin had killed her or if she was going crazy in some sort of twisted physical manner." I knew you could do it.." He uttered in thought as he let out a soft smile while gazing at her delicate pink hair once again, it seemed whatever had taken her over had been beaten and rather swiftly as well and all it really took was little "kick in the ass" or kick in the back in this case. Realizing she had won and followed orders Shorin released the reiatsu pressure from his foot and allowed for Moka to move if she still had the strength." Well well, it seems you do still have strength left." He stated with a grin as she shunpo'd from her full body indentation in the ground before falling to her knee's with a warm and gentle smile that was out of place in the realm of the 11th division." Try not to speak, or exert too much energy. You will need to rest as you still have to fulfill your punishment from the Captain Commander. You did well though, I'm proud." He added as he flung the blood off the tip of his blade and re sheathed it all the while signaling the other squad members to help her up and place her in her quarters.

OOC: You are being taken to your quarters in the barracks, you can rp next from your bed in the barracks^^.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:19 am

Moka soon awoke, several hours later, in her bed. She sat up slowly, her body aching. She winced and quickly laid back down. She gazed up at the ceiling and gave a heavy sigh. She wasn't dead, obviously, so Shorin-sama must have spared her. She smiled a bit, feeling a bit lighter on the inside. Her inner vampire was now suppressed and no longer able to take control of her without warning. A wonderful sign. She tried to sit back up again, forcing back groans of pain. She drew her legs in close to her body and nuzzled her knees. She wasn't home free yet. She still had a meeting with the twelfth division. She really didn't want to go, but had no choice. She got out of bed and treated any open wounds she had before heading out to the twelfth to see the captain.

{{EXIT TO TWELFTH}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Barracks.   Back at the Barracks. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back at the Barracks.
Page 1 of 1