Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Way back when and the race to power.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shorin

Shorin

Way back when and the race to power. Empty
PostSubject: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 am

It had been one thousand eight hundred and thirty five years since the shinigmai lost the war to the Arrancar, but only one hundred years in the desert for the stubborn blond haired shinigami.“ Tch! Like hell I’m on patrol duty, you can take your orders and toss them in the sewers for all I care.” He exclaimed as he stormed out of the eleventh division barracks, steam spewing from his ears, he never did like Agito and that pompous smirk he always had stuck to his face. “ Lieutenant or not I’m not doing his dirty work for him. He already knows I hate taking orders, the audacity of that bastard to ask me to cover his shift!” He exclaimed in thought as he walked with an enraged sense of urgency down the maze like walls of the hot desert sereteii.

As he passed other shinigami in his angry commute toward the training grounds he could not help but pick up on traces of consistent rumors. “ Byakuya-san might be retiring as the Captain Commander? Tch! No way, these panzies don’t know what they’re talking about.” He thought while simultaneously pondering the off chance of the rumor being true. One of his many goals was to become an elite such as a Captain or the Captain Commander at that. It seemed as though with this potential truth in motion destiny was already leading him to the place where he could make his dreams a reality. The training grounds were relatively quiet around this time of night, most were either on missions or having their fill at the sake lounge.

The young rengade shinigami looked up at the desert night sky, captivated by the immense number of stars in the sky. He could not help but feel that his days as 3rd seat were soon coming to an end, though his next step would be to surpass Agito and become the 11th division lieutenant. “ As much as I hate that bastard I’m light years away from surpassing hi-…” His thoughts were cut off by an annoying reiatsu he knew all to well, it seemed no matter what he did escaping his arrogant superior would be impossible.“ For a Lieutenant you sure are lowsy at masking your reiatsu. Its no surprise you got kicked out of the second division, stealth just isn’t your thing.” He stated as he turned and saw Agito standing ten yards off into the distance. His long dark red hair and black eyes always made Shorin feel uneasy, though what bothered him more was that darn smug look he never took off of his face.

“ You know Shorin I was actually coming to make peace with you but that last remark of yours just gave me a change of heart.” Agito retorted as he unsheated his zanpaktou and pointed it toward Shorin, the moon light making the steel of his blade that much more intimidating. ” You must be crazy, don’t you have a book to read or something…” He replied with a stern tone of voice, but on the inside the young 3rd seat began to get extremely nervous. A bead of sweat ran down his face as the inside of his kimono collar began to inflame. It was unusual for Shorin to be intimidated by anyone but he had witnessed Agito’s strength before and despite all of his hard headed ways he knew true power when he saw it. “ Rude till the very end I see. Then I shall do what our Captain has not and teach you some respect!” Shorin's heart began to race as he slid his right leg back, preparing to run if at all possible. “Bankai” Agito stated casually as his blade began to discentigrate into thin air.“ Bankai!? But when did you…!?” Shorins eyes widened as he gazed upon Agito in his bankai form. The lieutenant adorned wings of fire along with fiery claws and talons to match. His reiatsu was through the roof, at the moment Shorin could only watch on in terror as the smoldering flames bared down against his fair skin flesh.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:37 am

The Captain of the Kido Corps, Enrya Solstice Silverblood, was out on one of her nightly adventures that she was now well known for doing. She was wearing an outfit that most would depict as what the Queen Of the Nile wore when she was alive back in the Ancient Egyptian times. Her outfit consisted of a white halter top with gold decorations, a white skirt that ended a bit above her knees that was adorned with gold and jewel details, a golden cape that was see through, a golden collar around her neck, a golden armlet on her left upper arm that looked like a snake, a golden headband on her head, and golden high heels. Her long silver hair was swept up into a ponytail, but her hair still ended a bit bast the curve of her ass. She was just enjoying the night itself, the way it was cool at night and there was a gentle breeze. She looked up at the sky and watched the stars overhead start to sparkle like diamonds in a pitch black sky. It was truly a sight to behold. She then frowned some as she sensed a Reiatsu start to rise all of a sudden. It was one that belonged to a Lieutenant, but it was more then average. “Hm? Something’s about to happen. A shame.” She said to herself before she started to use her Shunpo to go to where she felt the rise of Reiatsu.

It didn’t take her long to find the culprit of who was causing this. She sighed some and shook her head a bit before she silently started to make the light bend to hide her presence from both of the male Shinigamis. She then used Shupo to move behind Agito, only then did she undo the Kido to reveal her and her high level of Reiatsu. “I see you are causing trouble yet again Lieutenant Agito. You were supposed to be out patrolling, not picking fights.” She said as she had a slight frown, but her eyes were giving him a death glare of sorts. She didn’t even take her Zanpakuto out as she used a kick to send Agito down into the floor like a meteor. She stayed within the air, as if she was floating, her arms crossed over her chest as she watched both males. “Get to your patrolling duties now before I give you a punishment of my own to go along with your Captain’s.” She said with a cold voice as her ruby red eyes flashed dangerously, showing that she meant business.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:19 am

A thunderous impact shook the training area, a tremor so strong that it threw the young 3rd seat off balance. He was unable to see what exactly had happened but the heat from the smoldering grass in front of him gave an indication that some one had intervined for his benefit. After gather his balance he found Agito face down in a deep impression the size of his body, his bankai beginning to fade as if to suggest he was loosing consciousness.

“ T-This isnt….over Shorin. You w-will learn…respect!” Agito exclaimed in a feint breath. It was the first time Shorin was able to see him withouth that god forsaked smirk on his face, he looked low, as low as he’s always been but this time in a literal context. “ Say’s the man face down in the dirt, serves you right.” He added as he paced forward with a seemingly new found confidence that he failed to find just moments ago, placing the heel of his right foot on Agito’s cranium. “ W-why..Yo-…” Agitos words were cut short by his face being thrust into the ground by Shorins foot, adding insult to injury was not dishonorable, he was a warrior that fought to win and took advantage by any means necessary. A true scoundrel.

Shortly after the bankai level flames dissipated and all that remained was Agito’s unconscious body. “ I’ll be in trouble once all of this blows over, but hopefully I will be ready to at least hold my own by then.” He thought with concern as he soon raised his head upward in search of whatever or who ever saved him. “ Oh, Enrya-Taichou! I-I didn’t even see you. Thank you for handling that jerk, though I was gonna give him quite a wallop myself” Shorin said with a facetious grin, realizing that he wasn’t fooling anyone, including himself.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:12 am

Enrya smirked some as she shook her head. “Agito, you are the one who will learn respect. We do not treat others like insects.” She told him in a semi-cold voice as she watched Shorin thrust Agito’s face back into the ground. She then floated back to the ground as Shorin spoke to her now. She smirked and let out a laugh. “You’re quite welcome, he was ruining my star gazing.” She said. She then snickered again as she shook her head some. “Yeah, I can see that.” She said with a roll of her eyes as she was being sarcastic yet joking with him at the same time. She nudged Agito with the tip of her foot. “Go on. Get to work before I use my Bankai on you.” She threatened him some.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:55 am

It was heart felt to see that someone of a high authoritative position such as Enrya was able to shrug off his rag tag antics and fall back into a care free comedial calm. The first time he had met Enrya was shortly after his academy graduation, he bumped into her by mistake. A classic chance encounter like in all the movies, sure, but she was the first one not to scold him for watching where he was going. She was the only one, that truly seemed down to “earth”. “ Ha, Agito better wake his sorry ass up if he knows whats good for him.” He thought with a malicious grin, actually looking forward to perhaps seeing him squirm under the power of Enrya’s bankai. Picking his head up from the dirt Agito slowly made his way to his feet, he staggered a bit and seem to look as if he had just drank ten bottles of sake the way he was hobbling all about.

Though he expected for his pompous superior to have something smart to say, instead he treaded off in total silence. Part of the young 3rd seat thought he was still unconscious but was perhaps sleep walking in some twisted fashion.“ But seriously, I’m glad you showed up when you did. I think he was really going to kill me that time.” Shorin stated in a serious tone, his hazel eyes gazing at the scorched grass beneath him while his fist lay clenched in frustration. “ Do you think, perhaps, you can train me. Ya know, to be as fierce as you are?” He inquired as he drew his head upward and looked Enrya in her emerald red eyes with a look of determination on his face. At this stage in his career Shorin was strong but had yet to acquire the authentic warrior persona. In other words he talked the talked but was taking baby steps in walking the walk.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:42 am

Enrya nodded her head some as she watched Agito slowly get up then walk off in a silent daze. She shook her head some as she huffed a bit. “Some people just don’t learn.” She said to herself as she shrugged her shoulders. She then turned her attention back to Shorin. She smirked a bit at him as she nodded her head. “I know, always glad to help someone who doesn’t deserve to be treated as trash.” She said before she shook her head some. “I wouldn’t have let that happen.” She told him as she watched him. She blinked some then smirks as she nodded her head and placed her hand on his shoulder some. “Of course Shorin, you’ll have the persona of a warrior and become stronger in every way possible.” She said with a smile as she squeezed his shoulder a bit in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:22 pm

" Ha, great! I'll surpass Agito in no time." He exclaimed as he gripped the hilt of his zanpaktou, the clay gourd maquette rattling against the sheath. His zanpaktou spirit Gaman was never much for words, although he often gave off vibes to express himself, this one in particular resonated with a feeling of encouragement. Many shinigami often wondered why a soul reaper as young as he carried around a gourd tied to the hilt of his zanpaktou, in most's eyes he was not old enough to drink just yet. The gourd maquette was in homage of his inebriated zanpaktou spirit Gaman who loved nothing more than to drink his fill, despite the noble gesture many still considered him a closet a drunk which was far from the case. " So when can we start?" He asked as his blond hair shimmered in the moonlight amongst the back drop of bright white stars.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:49 pm

Enrya smirks as she nods her head. "I'm actually a bit surprised that someone like Agito reached Bankai while he's still a Lieutenant. But I suppose that's a good sign that we are getting stronger then usual in general." She said as she looked to her Zanpakuto some as it slightly vibrated along her lower back in a way that it was agreeing with her words. She looked to him as he asked when they could start this training of sorts for him. "That depends on you and when you want to start." She told him as she tilted her head to the side some.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:20 am

Placing the palm of his right hand upon his face, the adolescent shinigami shook his head in disappointment." Come now Enrya-san, you know I'm not the type to wait for anything, especially when it pertains to fighting." His dark hazel eyes peered through the spacing in between his fingers as he replied, looking at Enrya with a look of anxiousness. " I'm ready to start right here, right now!" He exclaimed as he placed his right hand on the black laced hilt of his Zanpaktou. His spirit, Gaman, twitched a bit as he had not been touched with the intent of action in a while. Unsure how Enrya would respond the 11th division third seat prepared to defend himself just to be safe against any of her potential abrupt actions.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:29 am

The adult female Shinigami Captain just smirked and snickered as she watched Shorin put his hand on his face and shook his head at her answer. She said what she said just to get that reaction from him, as she found it quite entertaining indeed. “I know, I just like to tease you is all. Quite fun actually.” She said with a laugh as she looked back at him. She smiled and chuckled at his exclamation as she nodded her head. “Good, good. You have the passion and drive to get stronger. Then we shall begin.” She said as she just stood there and looked at him. “Not to be a copy cat, but as Zaraki Kenpachi would say, try to cut me.” She said while she placed her hands on her hips and waited. She was deathly serious. “If I use my Zanpakuto, even my Shikai, then you would be badly wounded and I don’t want to kill you accidentally.” She told him. “If you can even make a scratch on me or hit me for that matter, then I will use my Zanpakuto on you.” She said as a way to give him more motivation.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:29 pm

" Cut you? Alright, I guess this is right up my alley." Shorin stated as he pressed his thumb against the guard of his zanpaktou and thrust it upward before drawing it with a rather swift motion. With his zanpaktou clenched in his right hand he held it off to the side with his left arm outstretched in front." Hado #4, Byakurai!" He exclaimed as a quick jolt of lighting escaped his left index finger toward Enrya. In that same instance, the young 3rd seat flash stepped repeatedly in a zig zag fashion while concentrating his spiritual pressure into the blade of his sword. The byakurai would make it to its destination first, following up would be the determined adolescent shinigami with his blade swinging in an upward diagonal arch attempting to slash Enrya from the waist up to her right shoulder."Haa!"
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Enrya smirked as Shorin started to come at her. She couldn’t help but chuckle a bit when the quick jolt of lightning started to head towards her. She merely stepped to the side as she shook her finger. “Ah, ah, ah. Cut Shorin, with your blade alone. No use in using Kido against me.” She said as she watched him flash step towards her. She turned her body ever so slightly right when he was about to touch her with his blade. “Come on Shorin. You need to try harder then that.” She encouraged him as she used shunpo to move away from him some. She then waited for his next attack.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:22 pm

" Didn't think the Kidou Corps captain would have a problem with descent kidou in a fight, but I guess that's beside the point." He uttered in thought as he sharply brought his blade back around after his misfire to Enrya's upper right shoulder." Yeah ,Yeah!" He replied as he was in concurrence with Enrya regarding his half-ass effort in his previous attempt. Pressing onward, Shorin found himself in a rhythm of sprints and flash steps in off set patterns as he made his back toward Enrya. As he neared the elegant ruby eyed captain he would perform a double flash step, engaging at a forty five degree angle. He would arrive a couple seconds sooner than his natural speed would have allowed. Upon arrival Shorin would place his left foot in between Enrya's ankles, to prevent any easy efforts of flash stepping away. In that same instant the blond adolescent would bring his zanpaktou up and perform a flurry of stabs (four) toward her midsection with his concentrated reiatsu coursing through his blade , attempting to inflict whatever damage he could get away with at high spiritual and physical strength. With his blade aimed in close proximity to such a central location in the body, Shorin aimed to create a tough situation for his superior counterpart.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:12 am

Enrya smirked as he replied to what she has told him. She waited for him to come to her yet again, this time using only his blade to harm her. She rose a brow as she felt his foot go in between her ankles. She only smirked. To him, he may think he was fast. But to her, he looked as if he was in slow motion the way he moved. she could have moved and dodged. But she wanted to see what he would do. She just stood still as he performed a flurry of stabs toward her midsection. All except for her hand, that blocked the blows and would divert his blade each time he made a stabbing motion. She then grabbed his blade when he made the last stab to her midsection and raised it up, leaving him open for an attack. She sent him a kick to his own stomach. This wasn't her strongest kick, but was powerful all the same.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:19 pm

"I've got to break through!" He exclaimed in thought as beads of sweat began to protrude from his forehead, his intricate inner working of stabs missing their mark. Interference from Enrya's bare hands against his reiatsu hardened blade was that last thing he expected to see. Upon his fourth and final strike he felt his momentum come to a sudden halt, his hazel eyes widened as he saw Enrya's hand grip his zanpaktou, before she swiftly raised it in the air." Damn!" A jolting kick to his midsection reverberated throughout his body as he winced silently in pain, but somehow it seemed Enrya had held back as he found himself still conscious and alert unlike Agito was when she had kicked him. Fighting through the pain the determined 3rd seat maintained his grip on the hilt of his zanpaktou, the force from Enrya's kick counteracting with the firmness of her own grip on his blade caused the blond shinigami to rise vertically in the air. At the height of his ascent Shorin flared his milky white reiatsu, providing him enough strength to pull his blade vertically, free from Enrya's menacing grip. In that same instance gravity had begun to take its effect and the adolescent shinigami thrust his zanpaktou in a straight downward thrust, his blade still within inches of Enrya, aiming to cut down the back of his ruby eyed opponent with the force and strength of his momentum and reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:08 pm

Enrya looked upwards at the third seated Shinigami as her kick made him go up in the air vertically. She smirked some as she saw his Reiatsu’s color as he pulled his blade free from her grasp. She watched him move behind her in the air as he sent another attack at her, this time at her back. She narrowed her eyes slightly as she quickly bent her body down towards the sandy ground in a squatting position. While doing so, she moved in such a way that the sheath of her Zanpakuto that was at her lower back protected what area his blade could have hit from damage. “Not bad, not bad at all.” She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:48 pm

" Damn, almost had her!" He exclaimed in thought with an unmistakable tone of frustration, but the youth was far from giving up in his attempts. As his downward strike clashed resourcefully to Enrya's lower back sheath he swiftly regrouped with a quick front tuck flip and landed in place which would have him positioned directly behind the "slippery" Kidou Corps Captain. In attempts to capitalize on his position of advantage Shorin would strike from Enrya's inherent blind spot located at the small of her back and try to slash each of calves in one swift horizontal strike." If I can deal some damage to her lower leg muscles, hopefully I can slow her down a bit" He hypothesized in thought, keeping his hazel eyes narrowed in on his intended target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Way back when and the race to power.   Way back when and the race to power. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Way back when and the race to power.
Page 1 of 1