Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyoko Akiko's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoko akiko

kyoko akiko

Kyoko Akiko's Empty
PostSubject: Kyoko Akiko's   Kyoko Akiko's I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:20 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Sealed~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Type: Katana

Looks: Cristalinio is a long katana, it's blade is made out of pure crystal which is very hard to break. The blade is see through, and it is very thick, the hilt is black with purple thread wrapped around it, engraved on the sheath is "hasta en este mundo desesperado, la luz nos salvará de nosotros" which translated is "even in this hopeless world, the light will save us from ourselves" the sheath itself hides the blade completely, until she calls upon it, by simply cutting her palm and holding her hand out.

Camo:-

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Resurreccion~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Ressurection Word Release:Brillo cristales hermosos mios ( Shine Beautiful crystals of mine)

Representation:

Aspect of Death: greed

Family:deceased.

Resurrection Forms:Kyoko’s clothes seem to wither off to show battle armor. Her one soft hands growing hard and turning red with talon like nails, a chunk of her hair going in front of one of her eyes. Long skeletal wings breaking through her back, her armor runs up her arms, and a feather like shaping appear the armor running up and curving around her breast, where it ends, along the armors top is rimmed red, with white feather like objects appearing out of the top.

From her back seems to be a corset, that is attached to her spinal cord, it stops enough to show her stomach. For her lower region, is the same color red, but only is shaped like a bikini bottom. On her thighs is the legging, which is just white, until it touches her ankles, then it changes to red, she does not have shoes in this form.

Kyoko Akiko's 1214ajd

Resurrección Abilities:

1.) Veneno de Lilac (lilac poison) :: Her body glows an ominous purple, which seems to be coming from her claws and wings. The glow is a poison that once inhaled, or touched by an open wound, would be infected with the paralyzing toxin. The poison first attacks the(Three posts by the victim) digestive system, having the person puke up any substances that will give it energy. The second system that it effect is the(Five turns after the digestive system) musculoskeletal system preventing the body to move as fast as it should, and in the end paralyzing the person for the battle, soon after the toxin effects the skeletal system it works on the( two turns after the skeletal system) nervous system, it will create hallucinations, often of the angel of death, This can all be avoided by running.

Tech:

el cristal se elevó convocan(crystal rose summon):: The second thing is that, Kyoko is often seen creating a crystal rose in her palm. The crystals are her blood, meaning as long as she cut, or any part of her skin is sliced open, instead of blood, a liquid like substance will come out, that she can control. This substance is crystals. Although if she looses enough crystals, she will pass out, the crystal will turn into blood and she will die unless patched up. She is able to use the crystals like, a weapon, she could use it for a shield or weapon.

Tech::

orbes de destino (Orbs of fate):: Three blue orbs may be seen floating around Kyoko, these orbs are only used when Kyoko is in dire need of them. They symbolize, knowledge, emotion and will. These are sacrifices, for a person who knows what it is, it hold Kyoko’s Knowledge, emotions and will. She has constructed a way to bottle them up, literally and control them. For each orb if she destroys it, her knowledge, or emotion will be let go. And once let go, pending on the orb, it will either shatter, and give a hallucination so she may escape, another may control the element that is most dominant in the area at the time and heals her most powerful feeling she feels at the time. And the other one, she dares not show to anyone, due to the fact whoever holds her will orb, will control Kyoko herself and once crushed Kyoko will die.

Last edited by kyoko akiko on Fri May 14, 2010 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats
race: Arrancar

Kyoko Akiko's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoko Akiko's   Kyoko Akiko's I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:01 pm

please keep to our site template, its there for a reason
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com
kyoko akiko

kyoko akiko

Kyoko Akiko's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoko Akiko's   Kyoko Akiko's I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:23 am

fixed. sorry
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats
race: Arrancar

Kyoko Akiko's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoko Akiko's   Kyoko Akiko's I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:01 am

im iffy on tech tech two but as long as you don't GM with it it will be fine.and i'd like to know how long it takes before one is affected by the poison and is there any way to halt the process once its inhaled or must they constantly be inhaling it to be affected. Can you also give me how many posts it takes before it advances through a system (say 2 posts to reach stomach, 4 for muscular, and 6 for nervous)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com
kyoko akiko

kyoko akiko

Kyoko Akiko's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoko Akiko's   Kyoko Akiko's I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:24 am

Fixed~
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Kyoko Akiko's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoko Akiko's   Kyoko Akiko's I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:02 pm

All of these need a duration and cooldown.

Tech number 2: What kind of weapons? How big or small? How strong are these weapons?

Tech number 3: Explain this healing thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyoko Akiko's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoko Akiko's   Kyoko Akiko's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyoko Akiko's
Page 1 of 1