Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BleachForbiddenGates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FGates

BleachForbiddenGates Empty
PostSubject: BleachForbiddenGates   BleachForbiddenGates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Create a flash banner
"Take heed my brothers; for if we start this great war and leave it unfinished, the world will judge our worth. Pray we are favored, for the damned shall face their fate in the form of two great gates. They will take the world for their own and all who witness the meeting of these too great omens shall see the worlds fall." -Captain Commander Ayuta of the first Captains Meeting.

The year is 2011, the coming year is said to bring the end of days. Those days start now. With a simple act, the world will slowly start to change. The day when all the wind around the world suddenly dies forever. What happens next...has yet to reveal itself....

Features
Cannon Free Site
Member Influenced Plot!
Looking for staff positions!
Brand new site, All positions Open; including Captain Commander AND Hollow King!
Unique Plot Twists and challenges as a result of Plot changes!
Special Boss attacks every month!
Death is not always the end! Members may be sent to "Jade" to have a second chance at life!

Forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Back to top Go down

BleachForbiddenGates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: OOC Area :: Advertisements-
Jump to: