Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few questions...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reiji

A few questions... Empty
PostSubject: A few questions...   A few questions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:55 pm

Alright in the Zan template you ask for whether or not our Zan is camouflaged... Do you mean, is it disguised as an object such as a watch?

Is the 11th division Captain position open? I don't think the Shinigami Ranks list has been updated in some time because I can't find some of the bios belonging to the 11th Division captains or a couple of other characters.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats
race: Arrancar

A few questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions...   A few questions... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:34 pm

well the forum is almost or completely dead so...

but yeah, like kisuke zampakuto disguised as a cane or depending of your zam ability
like if it had some mirror or light family related you could say it remained invisible until you grab its hilt to draw it.

unless its a really really small dagger , probably a needle, to fit inside a watch

its, i mean it was, up to your creativity

as theres nothing more to do/ no one to rp anymore round here...
Back to top Go down
Reiji

A few questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions...   A few questions... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:05 am

Quote :

lol... No offense but its no wonder the forum is dead if thats how you speak to new members.

Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats
race: Arrancar

A few questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions...   A few questions... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Reiji wrote:
Quote :

lol... No offense but its no wonder the forum is dead if thats how you speak to new members.

Don't worry thats not really an offense ...

And sorry, but i like to speak the truth even when it hurts deep or its a really sad truth, instead of giving false hopes...
Anyway didn't you even check the admin/mods discussing about it? or when was the last time that someone posted/ rplayed something here?

Well its not my fault that a lot of people stopped caring about the forum or the its RP and fu**** with everything...
It was a good forum, but even good things have their ends, some earlier than others...

You can still try to remain/ join here but... theres nothing more to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions...   A few questions... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few questions...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: General :: Help Center :: Questions-
Jump to: