Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wheres Everybody?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats
race: Arrancar

Wheres Everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Wheres Everybody?   Wheres Everybody? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:41 pm

i mean not only some users but also the admins, except for Kaiser, vanished like that Suspect What a Face
and now that the whole rp was doing fine...

Btw anyone knows anything about wheres Sin? or Enrya?
or the reason of why somebody isn't posting or loggin in the forum?
cause its hard to keep waiting like that without knowing if the person
just decided to left the forum... specially when they are really important
in some threads and to the whole roleplay...

and guys please go into your account profile, then in preference
and Allow members to contact me by email
so we can contact you thats just plain obvious, but i said it.

just hopes everything goes normal soon or i might end up leaving it...
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

Wheres Everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everybody?   Wheres Everybody? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm here but my access is STRICTLY limited. the connection I had hoped of receiving was far short of what it supposed to be, but thats marketing for you. I can only get online where i have verison service,which i don't have much of at my house. but i have a netbook so i should be moderately fine.I'm trying to compress the plot posts that require myself in as much as possibly to make-up for my severe lack of the duration that im online. If worst comes to worst and it proves to much on the site, i will hand over "Sin" to armond along with the full plot description so the site can continue without me. but i again, i pray it doesn't come to such a thing as i love this site very much.

-Sin
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

Wheres Everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everybody?   Wheres Everybody? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:40 am

im amazed and glad that you replied Sin Razz
at least this thread worked for something

Me too, but its getting hard to stand it, this was more just to know about what people
thought about that or if i was the only one noticing the forum sightly changes during
the last days.. or weeks...

but it seems that no one, besides you wanted to talk about that...
and thanks again Sin
Razz
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

Wheres Everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everybody?   Wheres Everybody? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:53 pm

well i realized i never really got a chance yet to explain my limited connectivity and felt the need to do so here since you included the admins in your observation of people missing. I'm told most people are having RL issues, myself included, thats keeping them offline the majority of the time. This is fine and all, as long as it doesn't remain a constant thing. I'd rather hate to see this place die on my fault, seeing as the place declined massively after my leave. but in the coming months i will out of the country and should have better coverage there...or so i'm told anyway. i know for sure i won't be available during this 4th of july week, due to work. I'm a dock hand at a local commercial dock and god knows im going to be busy. anyway, i hope everyone else replies to this that is missing.

-Sin
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com
Armond
Admin
Armond

Wheres Everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everybody?   Wheres Everybody? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:20 pm

I ghost around. I'm busy with life's issues, none of which I need to spread around, but I am here. PM is the easiest way to get a hold of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wheres Everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everybody?   Wheres Everybody? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheres Everybody?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: General :: Help Center :: Questions-
Jump to: