Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach Sukkarakan Kire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiato

Hiato

Bleach Sukkarakan Kire Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Sukkarakan Kire   Bleach Sukkarakan Kire I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:46 pm

After Ichigo and the gang have passed away, the soul society and the world were brought into peace. After 10 years pass, a day of reckoning has resurrected. A pieces of the blade known as Mangetsu, suddenly was destroyed now the pieces were sent over the graves of the dead and the evil. Time has once again, rises for the shinigami to raise up their swords, for the Hollows known as the, Arrancar and the Mysterious Espada have risen once again. Reasons unknown some say the broken pieces of mangetsu had some how been scattered into the resting bones of the dead and evil to make the Arrancar. Will you help defeat this evil or Succumb to it You Decide.

http://bleach-s-k.forummotion.com/forum.htm

This is a Canon accepting site any questions you can find me there under the name : Kisuke Urahara
Back to top Go down
King

King

Stats
race: Superhuman

Bleach Sukkarakan Kire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sukkarakan Kire   Bleach Sukkarakan Kire I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:15 pm

i don't like canon sites
Back to top Go down

Bleach Sukkarakan Kire
Page 1 of 1