Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King

King

Stats
race: Superhuman

Little Tour Empty
PostSubject: Little Tour   Little Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:32 am

"Maybe i should take you to another place" Godfred talked back to him self seeming worried about something as king walked along side him through a long corridor reaching a strong wooden door, Godfred simply push it before walking into the room. As King entered it he saw several long tables aligned in parallel, one after the other, it was practically empty as he kept following Godfred that seemed some how relieved while they walked between the tables before Godfred pointed a seat to King telling him to there.
Godfred doesn't looked like a bad person, he seemed to worried about his pride or anything that knights worry about, cause for King it looked like he doesn't liked to talk or to socialize much with anyone unless it was truly necessary. King looked around the whole room, even after entering into several city underground ruins he still was surprised and amazed that such a old building was still standing there like that. He didn't notice Godfred return until pulled a chair and sat beside him "Hey Fred..." "They'll bring it in some minutes, the other soldiers already had lunch, thats why its so quiet and empty here if you were gonna ask about it. And name is Godfred" he said crossing his arms over the chest and closing his eyes, while King who was interrupted by him before he could say something looked up to the ceiling trying to think about something to talk.

He wondered about why this place called Prussia seemed to be so calm or why hollows didn't try to attack or destroy it with so many people and spirits crawling there. It was fast... he said as he noticed two man, one bringing a dish and the other two cups and a small bottle, leaving it in front of him. "Eat and then i'll show your room during your stay here" Godfred said while filling up both cups with wine and taking one of them while king steadily eat up everything on his dish, stopping for a moment when noticing Godfred expression before kept it in a more slow way "Thanks and sorry its been some time i've had some food like this, but hey whats your rank round here?" king asked him before drinking some. "Even so you still should have manners, and all you need to know is that its high" Godfred replied, gently shaking the cup in his hand in the air. Giving one last bite to the chicken leg before leaving only its bone on his plate, King left his chair "I got it you have other things to do instead of babysitting someone, lets just go already then" he said to standing right beside Godfred. He got surprised by the sudden change of King, drinking what was still left in his cup before standing and start to walk out from that room with king following him....
Back to top Go down
King

King

Stats
race: Superhuman

Little Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Tour   Little Tour I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:13 am

They walked through a long way before finally reaching the quarters, Godfred opened the door revealing a small room with a bed under the window and a small corner desk with a lampshade standing on it. "Thank y.." king was saying when Godfred just left him there speaking alone before king closed the door and fell with his backs on the bed looking to the sky through the window.
William is really i nice guy, even though i just met him he seems always so calm... maybe i just got him in a good day. I'll probably talk him after deciding if i should really stay round here, but i still need to think about it and right now i just don't feel like doing it... even it still been day he yawned, closing his eyes while looking to the sky.
It was late night when he noticed a letter under his door as he just woke to go to the bathroom. It was a letter from nobody less than William, he was impressed for the fact of a human manage to survive alone through the wastelands during all that time and was willing to give him the Rogue Head General title as he couldn't manage to choose any one from Prussia to fit in that rank and had a good feeling about him. "I guess i just decided, i don't know that much about all that rank thing but i'll try my best" he talked alone before leaving the letter over the bed and walking out of the room searching for a bathroom so he could get back to sleep and tell William his decision about that....

{EXIT~~~}
Back to top Go down

Little Tour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: World of the Living :: Prussia :: The Knights Barracks-
Jump to: