Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)

Go down 
+2
Vienta hechizo
Sin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats
race: Arrancar

A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Val huffed. She would be more than happy to slaughter a few shinigami for her Lord. After all, she had a child on the way. She would be eating for two now. She chuckled at the thought, her deep golden eyes just observing the reactions of La Sexta. Weak... She muttered. How stupid to share emotions for our enemy... Too pathetic... She closed her eyes and leaned back in her seat. Her arms crossed over her chest, her vulpine ears standing erect atop her hear. Her tail swayed side to side. She had that devious grin on her face. The same grin she always had when she was hungry for souls. She was her Master's sword. She'd do his bidding, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Vienta was looking at Valentina mainly the whole entire time the meeting started and she entered. She did look around everyonce in awhile but she always had this wierd feeling when she was in the same room as Valentina, it was a brutal feeling. She looked at Val and caught what she said. She didn't think she was suppose to hear that but she doesn't really care for any other espada except for the few mentioned earlier. Quite shocking actually, normally espada don't like eachother period, but determining the number of espada Vienta liked, it made her somewhat supiscous. "Is there something you would like to share valentina. We all are throwing out questions and suggestions, but is there something you have to say, it might be a crowd pleaser" Vienta said as her stare toward Valentina grew into a glare and became more demonic and sinster like as her cold blue eyes glinted with a killing intent. Vienta was not seeing eye to eye with Valentina's ways and some could call that a problem others could say it is just a common Espada thing they all go through, but still it wasn't right either way. It was more wrong than right but still vienta could alwyas stand her ground especially over the ones she cares about but then again....she is a faker. She rarely cares about anyone, and if she does care about somone except for sin it is because she wants something from them or doesn't want to get on their bad side, but val was the only exception...vienta would want to get on her bad side, its no sweat off her back if she did.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Val's grin only grew wider as the lesser espada spoke to her. She glanced at the woman, her golden gaze glowing bright yellow. Her lips parted, bearing sharp white teeth, her grin wide and toothy. She didn't bother to answer the little annoyance. She didn't have to. She answered to no one but Sin. Her gave turned from Vienta, shifting back to Lord Sin. She felt an odd aching in her stomach. She knew the cause and was willing to endure it for the sake of the meeting. Her eyelids drifted shut, her ears still erect, alert and ready to capture the words of her Master if the need called for it.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:33 am

Makenshi was indeed interested to know about why arachne acted that way, but to hear it from valentina mouth would be a hard task for him to stand hearing it all from her. For him that meeting had already reached it end and its purpose. "Well i shall go too my Lord Sin" he said to Sin while trying to ignore the two espada acting like two human stupid kids, leaving his seat and bowing to Sin before finally walking his way out the meeting room.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: A Plan   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Xenmar looked as the Espada began to leave. He sighed...

"There are two things I want to address!" He casts a gaze to those remaining, "We need a plan. If we just attack without a plan we could get caught off guard easier and it would be overall less efficient. We need to be in a wide aerial formation being able to keep good sight and cover one another. My thought is two groups of five with four being in a staggered square and a fifth person in the center above everyone else. This gives LOS and damage coverage while the staggered square would prevent or at least mitigate friendly fire." He then turns to Sin, "The second matter is a request. Would you mind if I capture some specimens?"

The Cero Espada then turns to pay attention to the rest of the Espada.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:15 am

Val's eyes followed Makenshi out. She sniffed and turned to Marin as he began to speak. Unlike Makenshi, Marin's words intrigued her. She liked the idea of a plan, rather than going in fighting blind. She then glared at Arachne. The woman had been to see the rogues. She knew of their place of hiding. Lord Sin. Arachne has been to Prussia. I've watched her leave on several occasions, and when she returned, she reeked of soul reaper. Perhaps she can inform us of what to expect and give us useful information that we can use in our strike on the rogue scum. Her eyes were back on Sin, a glint of hope in her yellow glare. Her pupils narrowed to thin slits, excitement building up inside her. One of her kind was a shinigami sympathizer, and she wanted the information the woman had and planned on using it to slaughter every last soul reaper in prussia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)   A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Between Swords (Espada only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2