Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minor Set Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Armond
Admin
Armond

Minor Set Back Empty
PostSubject: Minor Set Back   Minor Set Back I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Sorry about my sudden leave. I had to go for the weekend.

Now then. Some things have come up in Sin's life (none of which I am about to get into so do not ask me about them) so just know that until he comes back, I am Webmaster and will be acting as Sin. Do not think that I am going to be fucking over the Arrancar just cause. But some other plot events will be taking place to make up for Sin's loss. He will be PMing me soon with details on his overall plans for the current plot and such, but for now you can consider this a filler of sorts. Thank you all for your patients.

~Armond
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Minor Set Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor Set Back   Minor Set Back I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:55 pm

P.S.

If someone hasn't posted in your topic in 3 days min, you are allowed to discontinue it or move on. Unless they have made it known that they won't be around, just move on.
Back to top Go down

Minor Set Back
Page 1 of 1