Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Activity Checks?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King

King

Stats
race: Superhuman

Activity Checks? Empty
PostSubject: Activity Checks?   Activity Checks? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:05 pm

People either started to forget about the forum or are too busy with RL problems...
maybe when the vacations take place an activity check could happen, to know who really
left the forum and make their positions, like a captain seat or espada number, free again.
and to know with who you can rp in a serious way, without worrying about waiting forever for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

Activity Checks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Checks?   Activity Checks? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:25 am

Hm, good idea. After all, if you're not active you don't deserve an Elite spot as much as someone who's on way more.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats
race: Shinigami

Activity Checks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Checks?   Activity Checks? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:03 pm

I have to agree with you both on this matter, as I see a lot of members have been inactive for awhile now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachss.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Activity Checks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Checks?   Activity Checks? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Checks?
Page 1 of 1