Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daigoro vs Satoru

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dai

Dai

Stats
race: Shinigami

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Daigoro sighed and yawned, leaning back against a wall, Kiba Ookami sheathed at his side. He was deathly bored, really needing something to do. The red-headed Shinigami shook his head, and sighed again. To be honest, life in Egypt was also deathly boring. It was so much hotter here than it was in Soul Society, but after the Arrancar attacked - Daigoro shuddered, putting his hand on the hilt of his blade. He smiled softly, that was the only thing keeping him on his feet. The only thing. He smiled, and stood back up, looking aronud the room that he stood in.

It was... reminiscent of dojo, to his standards. It definitely reminded him of Japan, and he looked up at the roof, not realising that his reiatsu was now, in fact, leaking out.
Back to top Go down
Satoru

Satoru

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Satoru was walking around singing, "BA-BA-BA-BA", He continued this and stomped on the ground as he marched. Each step he took would shake the area surrounding him while he continued to sing. "BA-BOO-BABOO-BA-BA-BABOON". He was currently in his own world at the time and didn't notice a thing. he then felt the reiatsu of a fellow shini and jumped to the location the shinigami was and landed on the roof beside him with a huge rumble.

"HIIIII" He said as he stared at the shinigami obnoxiously. "Whaaaatcha doin' ?" He said as his eyes got bigger as he continnued to stare.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Daigoro blinked at the... person that stood next to him. He wasn't too sure if this guy was a kid or what, but from the sounds of his footsteps, he seemed to be stronger than he looked. Daigoro, of course, was only assuming this. He still wasn't too sure if those rumbles were made from the person, or from something else. He sighed, and smirked.

"Just... standing around. That's all." He looked up, and sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Satoru

Satoru

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Satoru so the look on Dai's face and poked his forehead..."You seem bored" Satoru said making a small little kid kissy face in a pouting notion. "Do you wanna battle me" He said as he held on to his zanny and walked in circles around Dai. "By the way my name is Satoru, Whats your name" He said as he continued to walk around dai. Satoru was a wierd shinigami kid but seeing that he is a lieutenant, who knows what he is capable of.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Daigoro blinked. This kid talked a lot. Daigoro sighed, and nodded.

"Why not? I'm Daigoro." He put his hand on Kiba Ookami, and drew it out. It had been a while since they had been together, and Daigoro enjoyed the company of his blade. He smiled, and looked towards the man.

"So, shall we start?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Satoru

Satoru

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:37 pm

"Sure, You make the first move" Satoru said as he pulled out Chikyū sōchaku-sha. "Haha, this is going to be fun" Satoru said as he flipped backwards a few times to make some distance between him and his opponent. He stabbed Chikyū sōchaku-sha in the ground so it was sticking straight up and he sat at it as he smiled at Dai. "Go ahead dai, don't hold back on me" He said as he laughed abit more out of the joy in this up coming battle.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Daigoro grimaced. This guy...

If I make the first move... Daigoro sighed, and ran towards the man. A few steps later, he flash-stepped, and went for a direct attack, prepared to defend. He simply wanted to test out the guy's reaction times. He would change his strategy to fit. He grinned, and swung his sword, not aiming to injure.
Back to top Go down
Satoru

Satoru

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Analyzing Dai's tactics Satoru grabbed his zanny out of the ground and did a backflip as he pulled it out of the roof. He did about four and stopped. "Try again" he said laughing as this time the laughter was more insulting than playful or joyful. "You, attacking me from the front probaly isn't the smartest thing to do." He then held his zanpakuto in the air and launched himself in the sky. He was high and looked at dai from a birds eye view to look at his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Daigoro grimaced. Great, the guy was a helluva lot quicker than he was... Or was he? Daigoro shook his head. He couldn't. Not just yet. The red-headed Shinigami sighed, and jumped up to where the man was standing. If he couldn't direct attack... Daigoro sighed. here was no way that he was going to use kido. There was no way he could. And so he simply stood there. Waiting. Ready to do what he had to do to win.
Back to top Go down
Satoru

Satoru

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:07 pm

Satoru ran Dai with a decent amount of speed. He stuck his leg out real quick. His face never changed though. He still had that same smile and same gleam in his eyes that he stared with at dai. "This will only hurt alittle bit" He said as he was within range of kicking dai with one of his signature moves that didn't require reiatsu or spiritual energy. He swung his foot around and attempted to land a strong kick on dai, that if it hit him he would go somewhat flying.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Daigoro watched the man run up to him. He grimaced, and braced himself for the kcik - but it wasn't enough, and Daigoro went flying. He went straight for a wall, and hit it, shouting in pain. His eyes opened wide as he zanpakuto flew out of his hand. Then the reiatsu of the kid hit him, and his body was forced up against the wall. Daigoro couldn't move, his barrier useless without Kiba Ookami on his person. But that meant... No, it wouldn't be worth it. He had to get to his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Satoru

Satoru

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Satoru smiled abit and walked to the shinigami. He jumped in the air and then he came crashing down right beside him as the whole placed rumbled. "Come and get me" He said as he jumped back turned around and smacked his butt toward Dai. He held his zanpakuto in the air as he turned around and made a mockingly pouting face as he walked to dai's zanny, attempting to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:49 pm

Daigoro still couldn't move. The pressure from this kid was too much. He was up against a wall, and really out for the count at the moment. There was no way he was going to be able to get Kiba Ookami back in time for him to be able to launch a sufficient counter-attack. He shouted in rage, but nothing happened.

He was getting frustrated now, but nothing could be done. Daigoro simply stood there, waiting for his fate.
Back to top Go down
Satoru

Satoru

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Satoru picked up dai's zanpakuto. He twirled it around in his hand as the sounds being made by it were taunting. He then walked up to dai held his Kiba Ookami in the air and brought it down to dai. "You seemed to have dropped this" Satoru said with a smile as he handed it back to dai as if they weren't just now in a battle. "The thing about me is i always play fair, i don't care if you are an arrancar or another enemy of mines i will play fair no matter what".

Doing acouple of backflips away Satoru stood his ground at the spot where he had kicked the crap out of dai.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:20 pm

The moment Daigoro's hand gripped the zanpakuto, he felt a large weight shifted off of his chest. He knelt forward, and stood up straighter, with a sigh of relief. That... was painful.

Ookami, remind me not to do that again. I really don't need another experience like that...

Point taken.

Daigoro sighed, frustration dissipating. Or was it? His right hand, it was crackling slightly with the white "lightning" that showed up when Daigoro released his seal. He grimaced.

Alright, I'm calming down now.

"Good to know. I just wouldn't get into the fight at all..."
Back to top Go down
Satoru

Satoru

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:35 pm

"Uh?" Satoru looked at his zanpakuto "Oooo, Chikyū sōchaku-sha wants to play to" he said as he held his sword up in the air as his spiritual pressure was growing and growing. "I guess it is time then" He said as he held his dual-wielded zanapkuto in the air. "Normally i only use the brown katana then the black one but i guess using them both would be good now", satoru giggled, and his giggle was a fangirls dream to hear. " Come play with me Chikyū sōchaku-sha" He said as his dual-wield zanny went to shikai. "Now you can see my true strength" He said as he walked toward dai with a smile on his face. He was barely even stomping or pressing on the roof and it was already breaking.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Daigoro smirked. So, he was preapred to go all out, huh? Fine by him.

"Heh. If we're talking full strength, I'd better go all out as well, huh?" Like he was going to. Shikai was enough, for now. He held his blade up by his face, and flicked it down by his side.

"Sharpen, Kiba Ookami." The blade doubled in length, and Daigoro smiled. He wondered if the kid knew kido. He wasn't going to go all out, just yet. He like to keep an ace-in-the-hole. Just in case. He grinned. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Satoru

Satoru

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:05 pm

"I want you to make the first move this time" Satoru said "You seem very talented even though i barely saw what you could do" Satoru smiled at Dai "Chikyū sōchaku-sha wnats to play with you to, won't this be fun" Satoru smiled at dai as he twirled his dual blade zanny in both his right and left hand like double windmills.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Daigoro sighed and shook his head. If they simply went at each-other with physical blows, they'd probably wear each other down. If the guy didn't do something soon... Daigoro grimaced. Making the first move... that would obviously be nagative for him, right? Or would it...

He went down onto one knee. His strength was unbelievable! It must have... doubled, or something! If it wasn't for Kiba Ookami protecting him, he'd be up against the wall again. He needed more strength, and there was only one way that he could do that - but it involved doing that. Daigoro sighed again, and stood up, before holding his arm out to the side, keeping it level with his shoulder.

His base frustration was evident, in the fact that his right hand was crackling with white lightning. He smiled, and began to focus his reiatsu into the crackling wolf tattoo on the back. It appeared as white lightning, and all of it moved into the tattoo. The tattoo glowed, and shattered, causing tribal tattoos to move up Daigoro's arm and onto his torso. As the last tattoo spread onto Dai's chest, his reiatsu just about quadrupled.

He smirked.

"Now, then." He flash-stepped straight towards Satoru, much faster than before, throwing a powerful strike towards him.
Back to top Go down
Satoru

Satoru

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:44 am

Satoru giggled again as he analyzed the movements of Dai. He knew that if he let him do the first move he was going to attack so he decided to use a favorite technique of his. He giggled again as his white zanny started to glow. "Faiau~ōru" within a moment a huge wall of fire was formed and shielded satoru from the attack and anyother upcoming attacks. Satoru sat down knowing that the firewall will vanish very very soon.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Daigoro didn't stop moving. He didn't really care. His left hand moved down to Kiba Ookami, and ran down, creating a white-and-red aura along the blade. He grinned, and swiped, the moment he came to the wall.

"Seishou-Hakaisha: Blade Form!" The reiatsu-coated blade cut through the wall like a hot knife through butter. He grinned, and the explosion from the destroyed bonds pushed him straight towards Satoru, Daigoro pulling his left hand back for a massive punch.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satoru

Satoru

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:35 pm

Satoru, startled at first but not surpized by dai's frontal attack managed to block the attack from killing him. He block the attack with his metal plated guard on his wrist, but dai's fist slide and hit satoru in the cheek a good one. Satoru did acouple backflips back and rubbed his cheek as a bruise started to form. He got an evil angry look on his face. "......" he didn't say anything as the place started to rumble as satoru's body did not move one inch. "Jis...hin" he said as he slammed his zanpakuto in the ground with immense strength as the whole place started to rumble.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Satoru on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:43 pm

Daigoro jumped backwards, just as Satoru shoved his zanpakuto into the ground. The earthquake began - completely against what Daigoro was expecting. From his opponent's previous attack, Daigoro was at least expecting him to come up with an eruption, or something.

He landed, and started to realise exactly why Satoru had used an earthquake. Daigoro was finding it... excessively difficult to move! He went onto one knee and grimaced.

"Verdammt... What can I do?"
Back to top Go down
Satoru

Satoru

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:49 pm

While the earthquake was still going on satoru ran to dai and was about to do the unthinkable. Was he trying to kill him? What was his tactic?. "You cut me and i kick you" Satoru said with a smile as he prepared to kick dai with a impact only god could imagine. If the first kick satoru landed on dai knocked him against a wall and knocked his zanpakuto out of his hand, imagine what this kick would do since satoru is in shikai and his strength literally trippled. Satoru ran faster and faster. His leg was stuck out like a branch on a tree and you could just see an evil aura radiating from it as it was getting ready to hit dai. Seconds later and the leg impacted dai with a strong hit, this hit could've killed the man.

(This was an auto hit since you didn't reply in time)

Last edited by Satoru on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:14 pm

((Sorry. I've been quite distracted at the moment...))

Daigoro's eyes widened when the kick hit, his body doubling over the leg. He flew a good 30 feet, and hit the wall, creating cracks throughout. He fell off, and went onto one knee.

"That... hurt. Guess my speed isn't enough against your strength." He went back to his feet, and resealed both his zanpakuto and his own strength.

"I yield. I don't really think that my powers could stand up to you. Not yet." He smirked, and jumped back onto the roof in front of the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daigoro vs Satoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigoro vs Satoru   Daigoro vs Satoru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daigoro vs Satoru
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next