Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Draufgänger - Doll

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rein

Rein

Stats
race: Bount

Draufgänger - Doll Empty
PostSubject: Draufgänger - Doll   Draufgänger - Doll I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:04 am

General Information-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Draufgänger

Medium:
Spoiler:

Release phrase: "Zeige Dich, Draufgänger"

Family: Earth

Doll--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Hes a very astute and tricky doll, extremely loyal to its master. As what he likes most is to sleep and to play, he and his master are a great team together. He doesn't care about joining his master doing bad jokes and pranks around. Hes not the kind that usually starts a talk, but really enjoys talking to humans.

Habits:
He usually stays in his released doll form by his master side most of time.
He would rather take a defensive position before really aiming for the enemy.

Ability: To control and manipulate the earth around him to protect his master and attack his enemies. (40 m diameter around the doll)

Attacks:
Spoiler:

Core Form:
Spoiler:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Rein on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rein

Rein

Stats

Draufgänger - Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draufgänger - Doll   Draufgänger - Doll I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:26 pm

someone could check it?
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

Draufgänger - Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draufgänger - Doll   Draufgänger - Doll I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:36 pm

-For starters I am going to need you to expand on your ability, its too broad. To what extent can your doll manipulate earth and give a logical reason as to how it can see and manuever underground without hindrance.

-Second, you have 12 techniques which is way more than is needed and probably allowed. Tone it down to no more than four. Also go into as much detail as you can with your techniques because if you are too vague and too broad they will not be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Rein

Rein

Stats

Draufgänger - Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draufgänger - Doll   Draufgänger - Doll I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Shorin wrote:
-For starters I am going to need you to expand on your ability, its too broad. To what extent can your doll manipulate earth and give a logical reason as to how it can see and manuever underground without hindrance.

-Second, you have 12 techniques which is way more than is needed and probably allowed. Tone it down to no more than four. Also go into as much detail as you can with your techniques because if you are too vague and too broad they will not be accepted.

-That is already explained there did u read?

-Im adding more details to it, but some of them can't really be explained more
And i read somewhere around that there isn't any tech limit.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Draufgänger - Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draufgänger - Doll   Draufgänger - Doll I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:28 pm

No limit on techs.

Ability is very broad, but because of the amount of techs then all of those techs are the extent of his earth manipulating abilities.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draufgänger - Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draufgänger - Doll   Draufgänger - Doll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draufgänger - Doll
Page 1 of 1