Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The whole one topic thing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenkichi Hitoshi

Zenkichi Hitoshi

The whole one topic thing Empty
PostSubject: The whole one topic thing   The whole one topic thing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:31 pm

Well i was wondering couldn't we possibly let up on this just a bit? maybe have three topic limit kinda like a story beginning, middle, and end.

as long as one says when this post is like example: This post is before the meeting between blah blah and bleh bleh or this is after the meeting between raggle raggle and bleggle bleggle.

I mean it is kinda hard on newcomer's to come in and have to wait to rp even two topics would be fine with me ^^ I don't particularly mind this rule but maybe we could just change it a bit not unlimited rp topics maybe just two or three is fine.

Let me get some feedback from you plain old users xD like myself tell me what cha think.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats
race: Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: The whole one topic thing   The whole one topic thing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:47 pm

I agree with that, as long the person describes "This happened before....or while" and things like that, i think it could do pretty well. And i don't think that there should be a topic limit, people (most of them) know what they can do and what they can't.
Back to top Go down
Methias

Methias

PostSubject: Re: The whole one topic thing   The whole one topic thing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:28 pm

No. More than one topic has massive issues. Namely, in the below example i'm about to give.

A's in three topics. Using what you said, one is the beginning, one middle, and one end.

This will look something like this.

A is in topic 1, 2 and 3.

While RPing in all three, the timeline is CLEARLY laid out.

However, during topic 2, B appears and kills A.

Topic 3 becomes void?
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats
race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The whole one topic thing   The whole one topic thing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Methias speaks the truth if you want to RP with someone, and want to be involved in more than one Rp there is the Time cap. It was made for something like this so you could get to know other characters, and yes it does effect your history.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachss.darkbb.com
Zenkichi Hitoshi

Zenkichi Hitoshi

PostSubject: Re: The whole one topic thing   The whole one topic thing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:27 pm

I see the point and it is valid indeed but could there not be a rule that says only two casual rp's period.

and if one rp is a possible battle or is indeed a battle they may only stay in that topic and not be allowed to be in any others?.

if they are already in a casual rp they could easily say after said casual topic couldn't they?.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats
race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The whole one topic thing   The whole one topic thing I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:17 am

The problem, Zen, comes when you are in a casual RP with a friendly then one of your opponents decides its time to invade and cuts in your RP to kill you Very Happy that may not normally happen, but what i guess im trying to say is the line between what is a casual rp and what is a 'fight' can be unbeknown to the poster at times.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoshi

Zenkichi Hitoshi

PostSubject: Re: The whole one topic thing   The whole one topic thing I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:21 am

I understand that that's why I am saying that you can have two casual rp's which can be easily planned with the person you may be about to rp with and still have room for a battle rp or possible battle rp.

And if they are already in a battle topic they cannot join any other topics in case they die.

Aso one cannot just jump into an rp without the other rper's consent.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoshi

Zenkichi Hitoshi

PostSubject: Re: The whole one topic thing   The whole one topic thing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:24 pm

what about one topic and one private topic? i mean most private topics are not fights and a person can easily say the open topic is after the private how about that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The whole one topic thing   The whole one topic thing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The whole one topic thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: General :: Help Center :: Comments/Suggestions-
Jump to: